View Full Version : talk about anything but god

nicobie
2006-06-14, 03:43
It's all too depressing, this godshit.

I have a new CNC router that does a neat job carving pictures.

google carvewright.com

I'm jazzed....

Send me a pic of JC and I'll carve it for U ~ ~ hahahahaha ~ ~

I really will.

eclectica
2006-06-14, 09:27
God depresses me too, but switch the words to "Allah", and there is still some sex appeal to be found.

That is a cool machine. It occurs to me that something like it could be used for stone work too for building facades. Basically it is a printer which "prints" on wood. I didn't realize that such machinery was available to the public and was relatively affordable at $2000.

slx
2006-06-14, 13:43
im looking for seasons 1, 2 & 3 of 24...anybody want to ask allah to help me find a torrent or burn the seasons and send them my way?

eclectica
2006-06-14, 17:50
Well download the .torrents and send them to me, and I'll take care of the rest. You can post them as attachments or email me. I play nice with the community and like to have a upload to download ratio of at least 5 before unsharing. I know that your uploading abilities are no good.

Slyck's Guide to BitTorrent - Websites (http://www.slyck.com/bt.php?page=3)

slx
2006-06-14, 20:00
Well download the .torrents and send them to me, and I'll take care of the rest.i downloaded the torrents for season 1, 2, & 3
but...what's listed as season 1 is actually season 4 and if i knew where to find season one, i could take care of the rest

Dollar_Girl
2006-06-17, 11:25
Hey Nic, that is really cool dude! Man I love those wooden carved box thingies! So beautiful. I had no idea such things existed.

I've never watched '24' but i have started getting into the TV show 'Lost' which I really like. I'm too lazy to watch things on tv (wait, that doesn't sound right...) so i just watch dvds of tv series, when the season comes out.

So... talk about anything but god (ye what a crap topic!)... I've been having really violent dreams recently. Every night, they get worse! I've dreamt of everything from violent, gory, lesbian sex, throwing acid into peoples faces, chopping peoples legs off with axes, genetic mutants, poisonus syringes, kebab store owners who carve up their own flesh to put into your kebab and then lunge at u with a big knife, a b/f who has tried to murder me and my friends (and this is in the past like 3 days!!!) and then last night i dreamt of being posessed by some evil force lol. I get a kick out of violent dreams, but yesterdays dream was kinda creepy... I'm not sure if i was posessed by an evil spirit, or if i was going insane in my dream... either way, i couldn't sleep because i was tormented by this 'evil' and i couldn't stand being awake because whatever was in my head was terrifying me, so then i started to think of death as being the only escape. It was weird, because i had lost all my human 'instincts' and was actually aware of losing my sanity which made it so much worse! It was actually really interesting.

Wonder what crazy shit i will dream up tonight.

eclectica
2006-06-17, 18:08
I had a dream once where I was in the World Trade center on 9/11 and I jumped out, and when I awoke I understood why the people had jumped, because I felt like I was there. Another time I had a dream where someone had a gun to my head and was about to pull the trigger, and I cringed and said "no" before it happened.

The good thing about dreams is that they can help us sympathize and appreciate the suffering that other people go through in the World by putting us in their situation. As I've gotten older, most of the time in dreams I am aware that I am dreaming and it is harder for me to be fooled for long.

My daughter Saffronia has strong dreams like my wife Tata does. Maybe these types of things run in families. My father and I have similar dreams where we both can fly.

nicobie
2006-06-18, 04:28
Hey Dollar

That's exactly the kind of stuff I like to carve.

Send me your dreams and I'll carve them. pics, gifs, doodles or whatever, I'll give it a go.

The wood's on me, Postage is on you. Figure 2 lbs or 1 kilo from CA. It's not that expensive (I don think).

If interested you can check out a few I've done at p2p in the share section (nappy buds)

nicobie
2006-06-26, 02:13
It's all too depressing, this godshit.

I have a new CNC router that does a neat job carving pictures.

google carvewright.com

I'm jazzed....

Send me a pic of JC and I'll carve it for U ~ ~ hahahahaha ~ ~

I really will.

nicobie
2006-06-28, 00:02
who said that?

hehe

hope it wasn't me . . .

nicobie
2006-07-27, 00:17
Come on U dorks,

send pics..

The machine should be back this week. It had issues.

Hahahahahhahahah.

;)

nicobie
2006-07-30, 00:58
More issues than I thought.

It is on it's way tho,

should be here thursday.

eclectica
2006-07-30, 01:28
How much does that CarveWright weigh? It sounds like you have to send the whole thing to them by mail for them to fix it. They are located in Houston from what I can tell.

nicobie
2006-07-31, 01:14
How much does that CarveWright weigh? It sounds like you have to send the whole thing to them by mail for them to fix it. They are located in Houston from what I can tell.

It weighs close to 100# but they spring for the postage both ways. I live about as far on the west coast as possible. I'll bet it cost them $100+ each way

One OK company.