View Full Version : 666

MasturbatingJesus
2006-06-06, 11:06
here is wisdom. let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

the morning star lucifer which is known as the planet venus hath preceded the rising of the sun. at 3:33 it hath risen to herald the light of day, as i too was born at precisely 3:33 twelve thousand six hundred fifteen days ago. it is only half evil, for the task of the day's evil shall not be complete until the day's light hath faded.

verily i have witnessed the inexorable turning of the planet, as the horrors of the day unfold. from east to west comes new light upon us. this is not a day of brightness but a day of horror and blackness. at noon it shall be midnight. light will become darkness and darkness will become light.

every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall become straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth.

nicobie
2006-06-07, 01:06
watda bunca shit.

hehe

Are we dead yet? pray tell ~~~~

... . . . ... . . . ... . . .

help me lordie

eclectica
2006-06-07, 01:18
... . . . ... . . . ... . . .

Is that Morse code for
sososo

nicobie
2006-06-10, 01:45
Is that Morse code for
sososo

giggle

Dollar_Girl
2006-06-17, 11:50
and wasn't it a great day.

I read that women were having their babies induced early etc, just so they weren't born on that oh so horrible day!

I feel so lucky that I think religion is a load of shit... I mean, just think of all the crap we have to endure... Christmas Eve... Christmas Day... Easter Monday... Good Friday...

I only celebrate Christmas and Easter because its the thing to do... it's not like i actually give a shit about the so called birth, death and resurrection of Christ. Better than being Muslim I guess... with all the fasting they do, Islam should be another word for eating disorder!

That is all!

mekajinn
2006-06-18, 00:27
here is wisdom. let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

the morning star lucifer which is known as the planet venus hath preceded the rising of the sun. at 3:33 it hath risen to herald the light of day, as i too was born at precisely 3:33 twelve thousand six hundred fifteen days ago. it is only half evil, for the task of the day's evil shall not be complete until the day's light hath faded.

verily i have witnessed the inexorable turning of the planet, as the horrors of the day unfold. from east to west comes new light upon us. this is not a day of brightness but a day of horror and blackness. at noon it shall be midnight. light will become darkness and darkness will become light.

every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall become straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth.

forgive me for pointing this out, but wasn't the gregorian calendar introduced long after you expired? well, on this earthly plain anyway?

my point being that according to your calculations it wasn't 6/6/6 anyway :p

nicobie
2006-06-18, 04:18
That is all!

amen