View Full Version : When Is Rape Not Rape?

napho
2006-04-22, 04:54
When the accused have camcorder phones of course. http://www.equityfeminism.com/archives/years/2004/000021.html I get the feeling that the Duke lacrosse team should've done their own Spielberg impression.

badfish_76
2006-04-25, 19:19
Women should NOT say they were raped if they weren't. Period. She should get some jail time and lots of counseling.

nicobie
2006-04-26, 00:50
When women do it to men?

badfish_76
2006-04-27, 03:06
Ok ok. NO ONE should make false rape claims. It is wrong to do so.

nicobie
2006-04-28, 00:54
Ok ok. NO ONE should make false rape claims. It is wrong to do so.

True enough,

also true is that no one should rape.

Pls, don't be evil.

badfish_76
2006-04-28, 02:15
I totally agree that it is also a crime that no one should committ. We had to do a discussion board thread about this topic for my Criminal Justice class at the University. It is the most under reparted crime of all and for even a small percentage of the reports to be false makes it even harder for true victims to come forward.

Fortunantely I have NO past experience to base this opinion on. It is only an opinion. I feel very bad for ANY person that has survived a rape. We also discussed how male victims of rape don't come forward and their attackers are usually never prosecuted. This is very very sad for male victims and for society as a whole because that attacker goes free and can then hurt more people.

Dollar_Girl
2006-05-17, 10:26
In Australia, only about 1% of reported sex offenders are found guilty of their crime. To be falsely accused of rape is one thing... to be raped and have the accused go free is another.
Why do women who report sex crimes get painted as whores in a court room?