View Full Version : the last message from USAMAH BEN LADEN

QAZWSXEDC
2006-01-27, 01:08
In the name of Allah the most gracious the most beneficent.

Peace be upon those who followed the guidance

My message to you about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the way to end it; I was not intending the to speak about this subject, because for us it’s obvious; blood for blood, and all grace be to Allah our situation is from better to best while your situation is the opposite.

What motivated me to speak out is the repeated fallacies made up by your
president Bush commentating on the polls’ results that showed the great majority amongst you desiring a pull out of the American troops from Iraq. However, he (Bush) objected to this aspiration and alleged that pulling out the troops would give a wrong message to the opponent and that it’s better to fight them on their land instead of them fighting us on our land.

In my hands the response to these great fallacies; I say that the war in Iraq is boiling up without end, and the operations in Afghanistan in continuous rise to our side, all grace be to Allah. And the Pentagon’s numbers declare the rise of death and injuries toll, needless to mention the grave material loss and the mental defeat of the soldiers and the mounting of suicides among them. You can imagine the psychological defeat of the soldiers picking up the remains of their comrades after stepping into a mine, and after such a situation the soldier becomes between two fires, either refuses to go out of his barricade and getting punished by Vietnam’s butcher, or accepting to go out turning into a meal for the mines’ monster. The soldier is between two choices the best of them is bitter making him under extreme psychological pressure, fear, humiliation, and oppression. While his people turn their faces away from him.
Therefore, this soldier finds no other solution except committing suicide and that is what you hear about him and about his suicide; a message to you written by his soul, blood, fear, regret, and pain so you would save what you can save from this hellfire, and the solution is in your hands if the matter concerns you.

However, the news about our brothers the Mujahedeen is quiet different from what the pentagon publishes. What is published in the media is not the whole truth or the reality on the ground. What makes the doubts greater is the information leaked out about the intentions of the white house administration in targeting media stations that are trying to publish some of the truth, and it’s been surfaced lately with documentations how the world’s freedom butcher had intended to bomb the offices of Aljazeera in Qatar after bombing its offices in Afghanistan and Baghdad, although with all its setbacks.

On the other hand, Jihad is continuing, all grace be to Allah, despite all the atrocities committed by the American army and its agents, to a point where there is no differentiation between its crimes and those of Saddam’s. Its crimes reached raping women, and abducting them as hostages instead of their husbands.

As for torturing men, it reached a point where they are using chemical acids, using drills to drill their joints, and setting people on their heads till they die. Read if you wish the human watch reports concerning the grave tortures in Abu Ghraib, Guntanamo, and Baghram.

Let me say, despite all the sadistic means used, they did not break up the
sharp blade of the resistance or the Mujahedeen, all grace be to Allah. Instead the resistance is rising stronger. All the reports show that the defeat and grave failure for the cursed quadruples; Bush, Cheney, Ramsfield, and Wolfowits; the publishing of this defeat is only a matter of time, associated only with the awareness of the American people about the magnitude of this misery. And the wise among you knows that Bush does not have a plan to reach his alleged victory in Iraq. If you would compare the small number of deaths when Bush announced his fake declaration on top of the airplanes’ carrier; the termination of the grand operations, if you would compare that with the tenth of times numbers of deaths and injuries with the small operations, you would know the fact about what I say and that Bush and his administration do not have the desire nor the intention to pull out of Iraq, all that is due to their own suspicious agenda.

This takes me back to the original subject, I say that the polls’ results are accepted by the wise amongst you, and that Bush’s refute is based on falsehoods and the facts are the witness that the war against America and its allies is not anymore limited to Iraq as he claims, instead Iraq became a point of attraction and rehabilitation of power from one side, and from the other side the Mujahedeen were able , all grace be to Allah, to infringe all the security means taken by the oppressing allied governments one time after another. The proof for that is what you have witnessed from the explosions inside the most important capitals of the European states allied with the atrocities.

As for the delay in similar operations in America, is not because the incapability to pierce your security measures, the operations are under preparation and you will see them in your own homeland as soon as they are ready, Allah is willing.

Based on the above, there appear Bush’s falsehoods. However, the one thing that he avoided, and it’s the core of the polls; it’s better not to fight Muslims on their lands, or them fighting us on our land.

We do not mind to answer you for a long truce with fair conditions, we commit ourselves to it, since we are a nation that forbids betrayals and lies. Let both sides live in peace and feel safe. Let us rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan that were destroyed by the war. There is no shame in solutions, except that it will stop the flow of hundreds of billions to the ones in command and the war lords in America, those who helped Bush in his election with billions of dollars. From here we can understand Bush and his gang’s persistence in a continuous war.

Therefore, if you agree on the truce and living in peace, you will find us agreeing and responding with the same. However, if Bush refuses and continues in his lies and oppression, it’s beneficial to read the introduction of a book the **** State: if I was a president I will stop the operations against the United States by; first, I will apologize to every widow, orphan, and all those who were tortured, and I will then announce that the American intervention had ended for ever.

Finally, I tell you that the victory in this war is either ours or yours. If it’s the premier, you will come out disgraced for ever, and it’s in this way the circumstances are flowing all grace be to Allah. And if it was the latter, read the history and you will know that we are a nation that does not sleep on defeat, and that we will seek revenge for ever, and that the days and nights will not pass until we revenge, like we did in September 11, Allah is willing. And you will continue to live in disgrace and fear and in the end you will be defeated.

As for us we have nothing to loose, who swims in the ocean does not fear the rain. You have occupied our land, you have attacked our honor and dignity, you have spilled our blood, you have stolen our wealth, you have destroyed our homes, and you have smashed our security. We will make you feel the same.

You have tried to prevent us from living with dignity, but you won’t be able to prevent us from dying with dignity. Sitting down and leaving Jihad behind in our religion is a great sin that we fear. And dying under the swords’ shades is the best that we wish for. Do not be deceived with your power and your armaments, it can only make you win some battles but you will loose the war. Patience and standing fast is better than what you have, and it’s the ends what you should be watching for.

We were patient fighting the Soviet Union with small humble arms for ten years, we depleted their economy till they vanished, all grace be to Allah. You should take a lesson from that, we will be patient fighting you, Allah’s willing, till either one of us dies. We will never run away from fighting you until the end.

I swore that I will not die except free….despite the bitter taste of death

Peace be upon those who followed the guidance

slx
2006-01-27, 14:13
i'm certain most have read or heard your copy/paste word for word on tv or radio....

what's your point?

nicobie
2006-01-31, 01:22
I'm self employed and just was notified that my health ins. went up $80/ a month to a new total of $1700 every 2 months. Blue cross.

Prices just went up a bit.

slx
2006-01-31, 05:41
I'm self employed and just was notified that my health ins. went up $80/ a month to a new total of $1700 every 2 months. Blue cross.

Prices just went up a bit.at least you have insurance...after i hurt my neck a few years ago, i got cancelled and haven't been able to get insurance since....

i'm one of the lost souls....tomorrow, i'll probably be living in cardboard box in some alley, competing with the pigeons for scraps of food in the park

while the petrol and insurance and other big insiders had record years....go figure....

i'm gonna go say my bedtime prayer now

nicobie
2006-02-01, 01:32
Did U see the gross amount exxon made last year?

slx
2006-02-01, 04:38
Did U see the gross amount exxon made last year?
yes and on one hand i applaud any company for being that successful...on the other, it pisses me off... because of prices, many people have to include fuel prices in their juggleing, with precriptions and food....i guess we're still fortunate though...we don't have european prices....

yet

eclectica
2006-02-01, 09:54
I remember when slx hurt his neck four and a half years ago. It's surprising to think you could know someone that long on the internet, since there is so much change and instability.

The burden of each individual paying for his own health coverage is unfair because there is so much wealth around. It would be like seeing people struggling to carry heavy boulders by hand when machinery is available to do it for them.

Like nicobie I was thinking the same thing when reading yesterday in the paper: "Exxon Mobil said its overall profit climbed more than 40 percent last year, while its tax bill only rose 14 percent."

slx
2006-02-01, 13:04
"Exxon Mobil said its overall profit climbed more than 40 percent last year, while its tax bill only rose 14 percent."

our political sytem at work....protecting and providing....

ferretck
2006-02-04, 11:28
Well it is interesting to see what people think about War,Muslims,Law,Jihad,Mohammed,Bush and soforth. Let me not announce that the way things where done where totally correct. was it not correct though to get rid of a nousance to the world ? Are you telling me that women should cover up faces just to be a good religious persons. I have had many discussions with muslims and people of other faiths. War or brutally trying to get someones point across is no acceptable mean by anyone, but understanding the urge to (as Hannibal said) " an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" will not solve anything.

Brutally beating people to believe in a faith and missleading theire thoughts to show signs of manipulation is not a way of treating people to think the right way. Example Afgahnistan. You are saying that missleading thoughts is correct ? Building up a rule of law on gods point is beautiful,manipulating it though to Disrespect him is cruel. Telling people to kill themselv for god is manipulating theyre right to be alive and I seriouslly doubt that ALLAH wanted for people to kill themselve for PEACE. The point is Peace is respected everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ghandi was one of the greatest people alive ! Why ? Easy because he provoked a Nation to accepting theyre wrongs with peace.

Well I would love to go on, but I do have to go to work someday:behead::banghead: :eyebrows: !

So if theyre is a reply to my post, lets rock because I am ready to discuss !!!!!!!!!!1

cus @ all

slx
2006-02-04, 15:00
Brutally beating people to believe in a faith and missleading theire thoughts to show signs of manipulation

wrong....can anyone or anything force you to believe, if you don't chose to believe? you may be forced to go thru the motions, but can't be forced to believe....

belief's your freedom, regardless of politics

ferretck
2006-02-09, 10:10
wrong....can anyone or anything force you to believe, if you don't chose to believe? you may be forced to go thru the motions, but can't be forced to believe....

belief's your freedom, regardless of politics

Correct regardless of politics, but I would say that Politics has nothing to do with this. Education is the point which controls most thoughts. Noneducated people tend to believe what you tell or teach them. The basic thought is compared to being children. The more information you get the easier is to accept if you do not know any other standard. So being forced to believe is easy if you do not have any other means of information to confront it.