View Full Version : Dollar_Girl

tim
2005-05-16, 01:03
The world is a sadder, lonelier place without my $girl. yesterday or maybe it was the day before I told her what she needed to do to protect herself and she did it.

I'm just posting for the hell of it now because I know I can say anything I want here and only you three can see it so there will be no accoutability for the things I've said...so I can say them with impunity.
I say it you see it but there's no proof or evidence that I ever said it. I like this just like that one post that was bad and wasn't approved. I end up looking better in the public view because they don't see the really sick shit you do.

I think that's all I had to say. if I want to say some more I will and you will still have to read it just like before and just as much of it as before only with extra added burden of having to approve it to read it so now that's one extra added step of aggravation for you.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-16, 03:54
and what is it that ur talking about this time dude?

tim
2005-05-16, 03:58
and what is it that ur talking about this time dude?

it doesn't matter have a good night.

slx
2005-05-16, 04:24
it doesn't matter have a good night.calvary suits you

tim
2005-05-16, 04:30
calvary suits you

hehe I hope you meant chivalry.

happy trails dude.

nicobie
2005-05-17, 00:52
Guess your mommie must have puckered up and wouldn't let u home.........

The Passion
2005-05-18, 02:51
hello dollar'd one :)

tim
2005-05-18, 05:00

hi jeff

tim
2005-05-23, 04:16
I would like to put things right with you.
what can I do in order to achieve this?
I'm asking knowing that you can bring up numerous quotes from many different places of horrific things I've said to you to prove 'how awful I am' and what an 'innocent act' this repentence is.

It isn't an act an I own up to every action that I have done to you and ask you simply for forgiveness.
If not for me for yourself.
Holding me accountable for every vain word uttered is no different than God who will hold you accountable for the same.

I stole SixxGunnZ account here and read your pmz to him on this forum and the awful things you said about me pushed me over the edge to defeat making me want to do even worse things to you because of your continued provocation.

Even now I am prepared to use such information against you that I gained through deception which includes even more personal information that hasn't been revealed.

I am armed to the teeth with info about you gained through such duplicitous means.

I have the power to destroy you virtually online.

forgive this traitor and let's put past things behind us now.

What will it take to regain once again your trust and dare I hope

for friendship even?

I have the power to destroy you but love restrains me from using that power.

Even if you do not forgive me I won't use this knowledge maliciously.

What must I do to earn forgiveness?

name it and if I am able to do it I will consider any reasonable

requests.

Forgiving me is for your own sake not mine.

Anger only hurts you not the person you are mad at.

Can you grasp that very important concept?

you can be raging mad and I am unaffected it is your body that suffers the consequences of increased blood pressure, etc, etcetera...I am not bothered in the least by your fury yet you suffer from the ill effects caused by carrying this contempt around in you.

Please be better than that and free yourself by forgiving me.

I do want your forgiveness and I even need it as well.

We shouldn't be fighting.

Please let's be friends.

The only thing I can think of is to restore to you all that has been stolen...will that be enough to free you from this burden you have placed on yourself called anger?

Will it appease you enough to forgive me for my folly?

One last thing. I was once like you feeling angry toward you and started a whole forum all about you to express the unforgiveness I had in my heart for every little thing you had done to slight me.

I chronicled my hurts inflicted by you upon me to show your true nature as I thought it were at the time of my hurt however that wasn't who you are and I'm not sure that who you are can even be revealed here...remember this those of you who have understanding and read this:

The exact opposite of what is shown online is usually displayed offline. yes its all real life but what we show here usually is a misrepresentation of what we reveal in our offline lives.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-23, 12:40
etc, etcetera...

how interesting that you first put the abreviation and then write the full word?

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-23, 12:41

hey dude. i have a surprise for u. mwuahahahha

tim
2005-05-23, 13:04
how interesting that you first put the abreviation and then write the full word?

not really it comes from the King of Siam a Roger's and Hammerstein play, The King and I it's how Yul Brynner often spoke in speaking to Anne I think it was, the red haired lady in the 1950-ish movie adaption of the musical and I may have spelled Yul's last name wrong.

The Passion
2005-05-25, 01:12
hey dude. i have a surprise for u. mwuahahahhaoooo, does it involve leather outfits and chocolate?

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-25, 01:47
no :D it's sentimental! :D u will either love it or hate it lol :D i'm hopin' u'll love it :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Passion
2005-05-25, 23:53
no :D it's sentimental! :D u will either love it or hate it lol :D i'm hopin' u'll love it :D :D :D :D :D :Dwhat? is it in the post or something? cuz you know, I never got that last thing you said you sent >_<

nicobie
2005-05-26, 01:09
what? is it in the post or something? cuz you know, I never got that last thing you said you sent >_<

ha ha

she don't doo

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-26, 02:25
i know i havn't sent it yet!!! but i have added more to it, and the package i bought to send it in is covered in pictrues of the australian coast line. u will love it!!!

tim
2005-05-27, 01:15
i know i havn't sent it yet!!! but i have added more to it, and the package i bought to send it in is covered in pictrues of the australian coast line. u will love it!!!

heh. you're paying to send him a mystery package yet you wouldn't pay to send me your harddrive?

I still haven't learned the leccione you wished to teach me...what favor was it you wanted anyway?

nicobie
2005-05-29, 03:03
I thought the idea was to kill this dillweed?

nicobie
2005-05-29, 03:04

u know, death to peepee heads.

tim
2005-05-29, 04:09

how do you do that by banning someone from a messageboard...sadly that's all that needs be said.