View Full Version : I must now have a new record for using 'die' & 'tttimmy'

nicobie
2005-05-12, 02:03
on any forum.

Why do U people let the sick bastard post here anyway?

Can't you imagine him saying, " Would you like a piece of candy little girl?".

slx
2005-05-12, 04:01
because it isn't nice to descriminate against the mentally handicapped

maybe....i don't know

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-12, 04:22
sometimes it's compulsory. i wouldn't like a handicapped person performing heart surgery on me... or installing a gas stove or something...

tim
2005-05-12, 05:00
sometimes it's compulsory. i wouldn't like a handicapped person performing heart surgery on me... or installing a gas stove or something...

[almost sick]why not, ay?[/almost sick]

tim
2005-05-12, 05:04
I used the 'almost sick' tags above because regurgitating her own hateful, hurt-filled words is repugnant to me. Few here got that I was only repeating her own words to her in many of my responses for which she 'disliked'.

Her own hate filled responses said gleefully to others when turned upon herself she despised the same words said callously to others.

you aren't worth my time or money so don't look for me to spend/waste either on you.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-12, 06:06
you aren't worth my time or money so don't look for me to spend/waste either on you.

is that why you keep pming me?

2005-05-12, 10:43
tim

Private Message: I'm calling you

this weekend bitch.

2005-05-12, 14:30
tim

Private Message: must you

be raped and killed before you regard this as real?

eclectica
2005-05-12, 10:18
Why do U people let the sick bastard post here anyway?

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

Your existence on the board here is pathetic and worthless because all you do is jump and react to everything that tim posts. While tim spams the board you counter-spam. You two are hardly different from each other.

I'm going to try to help nicobie and tim produce some worthwhile posts on the forum by having them go into a moderation queue first, which means that anything they post will first have to be approved by the staff members here, as explained in this thread (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=377), causing a delay between when a person makes a post and when it appears on the forum, if it ever does. Unless someone on the staff changes it here, you are scheduled to be restricted for four days until May 16th. You can check the Show Groups (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showgroups.php) page to see who on this board has a special status other than being a regular registered user. The details of your restriction are as follows:
no Post Editing + pre-Moderated Posts:
can not edit own posts
can not delete own posts
all posts made must be validated first by the staff
PMs are disabled
Email to Friend is disabled

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-12, 10:33
i didn't know that could be done.

//edit lol, it looks like i knew once upon a time but i forgot. duh!

eclectica
2005-05-12, 10:56
This will make staff members have a more active role in the forum. Keep an eye on the Quick Moderation counter there, and if it is anything besides zero then someone has made a thread or post that is in the moderation queue.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-12, 12:07
it took me like 40 minutes to find the quick moderation panel :D

slx
2005-05-12, 13:57
The details of your restriction are as follows:
no Post Editing + pre-Moderated Posts:
can not edit own posts
can not delete own posts
all posts made must be validated first by the staff
PMs are disabled
Email to Friend is disabled

my opinion....for what it's worth....this is a good start but is a waste of time...i just read some timmy posts that were in the Q....deleted one and ok'd the rest..i ok'd them because they could be important for future use if anything ever possibly happen'd to $

what i'd like to see happen to tim is not ban him, i think everyone should have a voice...instead make a group that can only post once per 1/2 hour or better yet, once per hour...in addition to all the above restrictions...

although i never read a fraction of tim's posts, they muddy the water....his fun and game of, rapid, multiple, quoting himself posts are no more than spam... repeats of things he's already said, nothing new....something he does only to annoy and get attention....

i'd be pissed if he inundated my pm's like he does to $...she can turn off pm's but i've pm'd her and that would mean no one could pm her, it's all or none....e-mail can be filtered but many just plain don't know how...his ability to use pm's and e-mail here are an unjust burdon on other members that he pm's

his editing is nothing but attention seeking and there is on good, valid reason he should be allowed to edit or delete anything he ever posts ...if there is a good reason ...one of us can edit it for him...and btw, if he can't use pm's or email, we won't be bothered by a barrage of requests to edit or delete his crap

for no valid reason, i feel tim's been allowed to run like a mad dog on the forums because we just gets tired of him nagging when he gets restricted.....we get tired of hearing him cry about it...like the child that tosses a screaming tantrum about not getting a cookie b4 dinner, the parent usually caves in and gives the little brat a cookie anyway...it's easier for the parent to give in to the bawling little shit than stand firm

i say no cookies for timmy....let him shit and fall in it...one post per hour, no pm's, no emails....as a matter of fact no frills at all

i don't know where that quick mod thing is either and didn't spend 40 minutes trying to find it

eclectica
2005-05-12, 19:51
The Quick Moderation is on the left side of the index page of the forum located at http://www.3-3-3.org/.

As far as posting floodchecks go, there is no way to have it vary per usergroup, and instead there is a 2 minute floodcheck on PMs and a 1 minute floodcheck on posts for all users besides the staff members. Perhaps in the Summer when vBulletin 3.5 (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138544) is released there will be more options, and then that could allow for another banned or restricted user group.

I don't like seeing anyone banned or restricted for a long period of time.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-13, 01:05
slx, one post per hour would be ideal, and it's a shame it can't be done, as eclectica stated.

It's difficult to try to place restrictions on people on a forum, especially if one has firm beliefs in a freedom of voice, because a voice is all anyone really has on a forum. I believe we have all been more than fair in standing up for Tim and allowing him to have a voice on this forum, and i believe he has used and abused his rights to vocal freedom. Free speech is a complicated issue, because it does always depend on what you say, who you say it to and when you say it. If you regularly stand infront of your ex g/fs house screaming "slut, whore, bitch" you can get arrested for harassment and have restrictions placed where u are not allowed to go within xx number of metres near her. If you regularly scream those things to a child, you can get written up for abuse and have your children taken away. If you verbally falsly slander a company in public, you can get sued.
When people think about free speech, they usually think of people fighting for their rights to have a voice and opinion on social issues, on political issues... to be able to have a free voice wether black or white etc, to be able to vote... but people like Tim who have grown up with these options, forget the roots of freedom of speech and think it means hyperactively whining on a forum... about nothing.

I think Tim has not had anything useful to say for a long time and i thus view his presence as unnecesary which is a bit like a family paying to keep a brain dead person alive for years hooked up on machines, only because of moral reasons.

slx
2005-05-13, 02:34
I think Tim has not had anything useful to say for a long time and i thus view his presence as unnecesary which is a bit like a family paying to keep a brain dead person alive for years hooked up on machines, only because of moral reasons.

i agree with everything you said....

i'd like to see tim remain restricted as he is now.....then we can be the bad guys because we're the ones deciding what he can & can't say...but

i'm ok with that

using your analogy above, e's his immediate family, the one that must decide if tim's life is meaningful or a waste of resources....i'd like to see the plug pulled on the brain dead bastard

`

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-13, 03:26
i think it is important to place restrictions on him for certain periods of time, and if he fails to learn responsiblity, then perhaps the restrictions should be perminant.

Just like you give a sick person medication until they return to health. If an illness is perminent, then so is the medication. It's part of survival.

Everyone here has stood up for the shitstain on numerous ocassions. What more can be done? I'm not interested in doing anymore to protect his rights, because he is obviously not interested in having any.

eclectica
2005-05-13, 04:24
i think it is important to place restrictions on him for certain periods of time, and if he fails to learn responsiblity, then perhaps the restrictions should be perminant.

Just like you give a sick person medication until they return to health. If an illness is perminent, then so is the medication. It's part of survival.

That sounds like a call for euthanasia.

I never liked the idea of banning or restricting anybody for a long time because after a while I want to give people more chances even if I expect that they will fail again. It is not that I don't have the will as time passes or that my opinion of the person softens, but rather I like to give a certain amount of freedom and graciousness even to those people who I dislike. I don't micromanage people by asking for them to change the details of their ways. I accept or reject them for what they are on the whole. It also seems like having a member permanently banned on a forum encourages a type of mutual obsession between those who ban and those who are banned. I think that in those situations it is better to delete the user's account, which would set all of the user's former posts to have been made by a guest of the same user name. But that proposal has been rejected in the past by the majority of the forum members here.

Of course permanently restricting a member is not the same as permanently banning, but it creates the same obsessive effect to a lesser degree. I realize that the concept of restriction is relative and those who are regular Registered members are relatively restricted compared to the staff members here, and that is a permanent accepted aspect of this forum. So maybe what bothers me really in the singling out of an individual for such special negative attention and treatment, is that it seems to go against an egalitarian spirit.

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-13, 04:35
i dont wish to ban anyone. What i was trying to say was, the restrictions that are placed on him should be perminant if he doesn't learn responsiblity.

If one lets themself get used once or twice, then they are an innocent learning, but if one continues to let themself get used, than it is them who is the fool.

who expects to wake up in the morning, thinking they can do what they like wihtout concequence. Everyone is free to wake up in the morning and KILL... but after the act is done, there are concequences.

we are all free to comit whatever crime we like. It's time to ask what are the things that prevent everyone from doing what they like. Those that choose to walk on the wildside should not have the freedoms of those who respect others free will jut as much as their own. Otherwise the only reason people woudln't kill is morality... and if it was just morality keeping people in their place, then watch the world turn into chaos.

slx
2005-05-13, 05:24
that it seems to go against an egalitarian spirit

all people aren't equal and never will be as long as we have the freedom to make our own decisions....

we all decide at some point in our lives who & what we are and where we'll fit in....if at all

the thought of a pigs ear and a silk purse come to mind

and i agree with both of you but if there was a vote, i'd vote with $'s philosophy....if we're gonna keep the sick bastard alive, medication will be necessary for the duration....people don't change...circumstances do

`

Criminal_Sniper
2005-05-13, 16:33
people do not change?
circumstances do?
people are not equal?
free will?

what shit have u been spoon fed? lmao
wait a minute
what most have

very vague with things like who and what we are
do u know what those are?

he always comes back more pissed off
and u sit around discussing the act of doing it
like it would hurt u more than it would hurt him
give me a break

we do not know what WE truely are and have a criteria for judging others
that is funny

just remember no matter what position u take it will not save u from anything
only rot ur mind because of inflexibility
to completely stay on one philosophy worked up in the mind and only using that philosophy to confront situations is idealism

see, i fuck up all the time, but my intention is set
the thing is i do not sit around saying well i believe this i would never want to do that
even if they are completely justified our belief system shuts down

if ur going to enjoy intellectual discussion, be a philosopher or simply look for truth in everyday life stop taking everything so serious and try to not be against people who are just here like u and do not agree with everything u say
we agree of being different but anything else that really IS different we ciricise a lot

the mind is so full of hypocracy

im not saying everything should be a perfect and beautiful utopia but if we could just take it as it comes and not let our non existing future and past stop us from doing what we need to do
be happy

slx
2005-05-13, 17:22
people do not change?
circumstances do?
people are not equal?
free will?

etc.......
adults don't change.....you doubt that, try to change the nature of anyone you don't especially get along with....it won't happen...period

circumstance or change is the only constantly changing thing around us.....we adjust or adapt to the circumstance of those around us....we may not agree or want to but intelligent, intellectual people adapt to their surroundings, learning how to fit in....because tim's sick and incapable of sound judgment he's unable to adapt or fit in to the internet society he lives in...because he's a misfit, those circumstances require change in the way this society treats him

it's not a personal call by any one of us, it's a collective determination made by many people scattered across the web via forums tim visits....personally, i've never had a conversation with another person about tim....he isn't important enough for me to spend time talking about privately.....

because society declared & allows me to be responsible for myself, i have the freedom & capability of conscious choice and decision to get in my truck and drive cross country if i wish....i also have the free will to decide who i'll allow in my home and whom i won't....i have the free will to be an asshole to everyone i meet or react based on subjective paragons, etc....some don't because their actions dictate they can't be trusted to exercise their own free will....society does that for them because of their mental abilities or lack thereof or inabilities to peacefully co-exist....

i'm talking as a micro society...this forum on the web, about a person described above....one that requires aid and assistance in living and being cared for til death....tim's an enigma, in that, society won't executed him because of his mental handicaps....so as is the case, in real life, we tend to him...we provide him with cable tv, wipe his face when he slobbers and change his diaper when he shits himself

isn't that life dude ?....look around you...go visit your local mental ward and give them the rant you just made here....

or don't do that....you might become their next resident

Criminal_Sniper
2005-05-14, 00:03
i do doubt the "fact" that adults do not change
and everything around us?
as if we do not change?
complete new structure of the body every 7 years
who the hell are WE?
ur in the middle - permanent

i never knew that u needed someone else to do it for u
i would say the opposite

only pointing a finger will do
they decide to be interested or not
but still they got to experience it to be aware of it
any different to someone u are not hating?
they are doing what they are doing wethere u like them or not
and will not listen to especially if u have a bad relationship with them

make me wonder why do the opposite in life
u make Tim hate u more and still criticise him as if change were going to happen
though we both know the odds of that happening

u speak of change as if it is a different process for us as it is for the world
or that we are very much different from it while unexplainably being part of it in everyway

that is a falsity but u will have to find that out for urself if u want to really know

see i like u and cannot change u
only giving directions incase u want to know

and why can u judge?
harshly that is a criticism for building and moving onward is positive

either we are inherently sinners and u cannot say aa thing
or we are perfect pure beings that have out of joy decided to get lost in a world of suffering and ognorance to see what fun can be had
in that can it is not serious at all lol

what position can u hold?
u claim to hold positions for the collective
i think i am part
if not then i am really getting to see whats up with u
but we will get to that eventually

i am a misfit
so what
perhaps society needs to fit in?
perhaps society is not something to look up to very much to say i wish i could fit in there

they keep complaining that misfits are square blocks in round holes but the thing is that in a world of round holes it is a hard to find a few squares

that is what few people understand

i understand ur position im just saying ur wrong

i love this idea of spontaneous choice u have lol
if u need to make choices what is free about it?
it all about good or bad intention
then it wil spontaneously unfold

chicken before the egg is a big thing noone can stop to think about for a second
but it never makes sense logically that there was not beginning

no beginning to ur choices or ur life

u may believe me to be crazy
but u check the definition
we could mostly pass for it at times

see a lot fo good men have gone to mental places simply because all the ones that deserve to in there for real are not out there but in the offices running countries and at the cathedrals and schools, etc
polluting our minds

is such a terrible shame

-just something i wanted to add - was about to post

i had some friends come over a few nights ago and brang over someone i did not know
he stole 20 dollars from me and i watch and let him go
my other friends we asking me, getting more anoyyed and stressed that i have been in a long time, why did u not stop him
i said i need it one way or another
either because of past theft I have commited i could be recieving my just rewards lol
if not, because i have stolen it is wholly possible i could again (lack of intention although)
sorta keeps ya in check on how things would feel if u did them

eventually even that passes

i do not expect ur self-protecting ego to think for a second that it may have a few ideas out of place
i think ur ideas are wrong but u will find out in time
i just wish u luck :)

nicobie
2005-05-14, 01:36
Thank you $ and thank U slx and especially thank u 'elurkie.
believe it or not, thank you for giving the dillweed tttimmy a chance.

It thought it was kewl you let me rag on your ass for doing the dirty deed to that other forum. Yes it was wrong that slx got banned but at least it was in the rules. Yes it was wrong U fucking up their board. I think gaz is a shit at times, but I see u going down the same path.

You are stuck with me until you boot my ass. I figure you need a conscience anyway.

But for gods sake, please do something about tttimmy.

I and others here think he really is really a sicko.

btw~ sorry about spamming the BB. I just couldn't take his chit and am the type of dork who will rant out a sicko

badfish_76
2005-05-14, 03:35
The only reason that I don't scream "BAN BAN BAN" is because the sick fuck needs to be kept tabs on. I belive it was Slx that said that we need to do that in case anything bad happens to $. I agree. What is sad to me is that when I read the " My wife is pregnant" thread he had some nice posts. Seems that he may have been a productive member at one time but some stressor occured that broke him down. I really used to be VERY close to liking Harby but he has changed. So I won't say that change is not possible for adults BUT change for the better is RARE. I hate where it all has gone and I wish for better days but things like this:

Quote:
2005-05-12, 10:43
tim

Private Message: I'm calling you

this weekend bitch.

Quote:

2005-05-12, 14:30
tim

Private Message: must you

be raped and killed before you regard this as real?

Just put me off and make me thankful that SOMEONE is willing to watchdog instead of throw their hands up like I want to do. So IMHO the IGNORE feature is the way to go. I noticed that since I use it I no longer have to tolerate being called a "Bitch w/a pup" "On Welfare" by a duplicitious bastard that is a pedo sicko fuck and won't even defend himself on that account. Hell, even Michael Jackson will try to defend him self on that account. And in my defense (not that I really need one) I am NOT on welfare, have been with that same man for 8 years and waited till I was 28 to have a baby! IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!!!!

slx
2005-05-14, 03:49
and why can u judge?
i don't judge, i observe and formulate an opinion based on available data....you mistake my opinions as judgments

u claim to hold positions for the collective
no....i said, "i'm talking" not we...i speak for myself....i'm not qualified to speak for anyone else....it is however, my observation others have the same thoughts and feelings about timmy as i do.....

i do not expect ur self-protecting ego to think for a second that it may have a few ideas out of place
i think ur ideas are wrong but u will find out in time
i wish i had an ego...i'm wrong about a lot of things dude but don't cry about being proven wrong....no one gets it right 100% of the time...i'm just voicing my opinion... i know everyone isn't going to agree....but like the change i mention'd....it doesn't effect how i feel nor does it change my viewpoint because you disagree

slx
2005-05-14, 04:20
e...i deleted your last post here...i posted something here that was meant to be someplace else, got confused as usual and if you didn't delete it....i did

sorry....my ass is available to be kik'd between 8 & 5 weekdays

tim
2005-05-15, 23:56
I have a message I want to post but it says the text is too long its about 18015 characters. Can you please make the text length for posts 20,000 so I can post it eclectica?

eclectica
2005-05-16, 03:20
I changed it on this forum so that any time an unregistered guest replies to a post in either of the subforums p2p jihad (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7) or computers (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5), the post will go into a moderator queue awaiting approval.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-05-16, 03:44
E please rewrite urself as the untermensch formerly known as übermensch
haha would do us a great favour

badfish the harder u try the faster u fall
he is misguided though
i know u see that but i hope u do not let it get the better of u

Tim do not judge as if anything u do will make u better than anyone else
that is one of the problems we are trained to create for ourselves

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-16, 03:59
I changed it on this forum so that any time an unregistered guest replies to a post in either of the subforums p2p jihad (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7) or computers (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5), the post will go into a moderator queue awaiting approval.

maybe u should create a post that stays at the top of those forums explaining that to guests that post? Otherwise they might wonder why their posts dont' show up and it might discourage people from registering?

eclectica
2005-05-16, 10:29
I added an announcement in each of the two subforums.

tim
2005-05-16, 10:32
I have a message I want to post but it says the text is too long its about 18015 characters. Can you please make the text length for posts 20,000 so I can post it eclectica?

I did bother responding to the thread I'm posting in now here (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/index.php?showtopic=565) as they have no character limit in place on the length of their posts or at least they didn't until I made this post stating that they didn't. Pointing out or making such observations subjects those things observed to change.

Nothing more for me to point out really other than a noted LACK OF PASSION on the part of posters here, there(iagd) and at tehru over the last few days that I've been basically banned or silenced here and I do wonder why the lack of Passion?

Pun not intended and by lack of passion I mean none of these forums are frequented as much as they used to be and I noticed my own observation that on dionysians without posts being made ABOUT ME or discussing me there isn't much to be said. That's a fact, jack.

I miss seeing Katrina logged in and online on tehru which she hasn't visited in two weeks according to her online status report displayed in her profile which shows up when someone selects the option to not login invisibly to a forum. I don't mind this being changed by her in her personal preferences or settings or for Jeff to change it for her /for me or for everyone in order to spite just me. If I minded it being taken away I wouldn't have mentioned it. When I say that I can affect changes on a forum this is what I mean. I can have the use of viewing who's online taken away for everyone not just myself as was done here on dionysians and the same with instant email notifications all must suffer for the jealous admin to spite me. It's the only way to ensure I don't enjoy its use by taking it away for everyone.

I talked to Katrina at least three times telling her that when she doesn't log into a forum invisibly I can see her online status and determine how long she's been online, whether or not she is online and the last time she's been online. If she's using personal messenger. Who she PMs and who is Pming her.

The first two times I told her this she either didn't understand what I told her or didn't care. I also said something to the affect of it made me 'irate' to see her online and having fun which was a form of manipulation which I knew would make her not log out or login anonymously so I could still monitor and keep tabs on her activity.

I also knew and still know now that by declaring these things publicly Walter_jnr may take such options away either from me personally or from everyone in order to prevent me from registering a new nic and using the things taken away from just me it makes it necessary to take those things away from everyone and thus limit the usefulness of the forum for all not just me as was done here with the who's online and instant email notification features.

Jeff's not above doing the same and has already made it so I can' t search for all posts by I'll_Do_It_For_A_Dollar by limiting the use of search results to just the registered username of 'tim'. This is a good start but he needs to take it away for everybody in order to truly limit my access to it. And again this part of what I mean by 'protecting her' maybe these things should be done everyplace she posts where there is some common ground or theme in the associations there of and for the people who know her want to protect her and keep her safe especially when she ignores their warnings and my own to not do those things?

What things? For starters on most forums she visits its not necessary to be logged in to view the forum so she could simply not login. This would prevent me from knowing when she is online but not the admin or moderators from knowing when she is viewing any thread or the index for the forum. It would also prevent me from seeing the last time she was online and what she was doing while online.

Is it out of genuine concern for her that the admins would want to limit my access to this knowledge or just out of jealousy or spite that they want her and can't have her either?

tim
2005-05-16, 10:35
I added an announcement in each of the two subforums.

I know it made the forums display look awkward and was too cluttered tacky even. Its totally unecessary. I realised I could post as guest but chose not to for the same reason I didn't reregister under a new nick and do the same: for your benefit. you need to see this as silly and unecessary yourself.

tim
2005-05-16, 10:38
I can think of no more to say except please increase the character limit of posts here to 20,000 and I will post my response that I gave on iagd here for discussion where it should have been made in the first place.

tim
2005-05-16, 10:41
Also its Monday why am I still restricted. Remember I've had the power to come down off of this cross the whole time through registering a new nick and using that to post under unrestricted but I've stayed up here on this cross for YOUR Benifit, $, slx and eclectica hoping you'd realise on your own this is just silly.

eclectica
2005-05-16, 10:56
Also its Monday why am I still restricted. Remember I've had the power to come down off of this cross the whole time through registering a new nick and using that to post under unrestricted but I've stayed up here on this cross for YOUR Benifit, $, slx and eclectica hoping you'd realise on your own this is just silly.

Your restriction has been extended and you have to expect it to last indefinitely.

Why not come down from the cross and stop being Mister Nice Guy? I would rather see you behave true to your character than pretend to be nice here.

eclectica
2005-05-16, 11:00
Simplest solution is to stop restricting someone based on your own personal beliefs or disagreement with or disaproval of the persons demeanor and or attitude or held beliefs.

You were restricted for spamming the forum, for hijacking threads and by posting nonsense prolifically. It wasn't an issue with your beliefs.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-05-16, 11:13
Slx i agree but u have said 'WE' in the past as if it is one same feeling throughout
it is not

i do it too
i just try not to make my opinion used in that way

i fine with u not agreeing with me
i have no problem with u
i just have a different view
simple as that

tim
2005-05-16, 11:16
Your restriction has been extended and you have to expect it to last indefinitely.

Why not come down from the cross and stop being Mister Nice Guy? I would rather see you behave true to your character than pretend to be nice here.

its just your obsession and its as sick and twisted as any you claim I've had.

tim
2005-05-16, 11:18
what is it you regard as me 'being nice' maybe that part is real?

Dollar_Girl
2005-05-16, 14:00
I did bother responding to the thread I'm posting in now here as they have no character limit in place on the length of their posts or at least they didn't until I made this post stating that they didn't.

why didn't you split it into two posts here instead of posting it on an unrelated forum?

slx
2005-05-16, 16:51
why didn't you split it into two posts here instead of posting it on an unrelated forum?

one word.....

attention whore

tim
2005-05-16, 21:44
one word.....

attention whore

I have explained it...and even if that was the case SO WHAT?

tim
2005-05-16, 21:50
one word.....

attention whore

attention whoring comes from the way your perceive events and has nothing to with the reality of the situation.

tim
2005-05-16, 21:56
I'm off to mow the lawn now. Stop taking poison yourselves and expecting me to die from you having taken poison yourselves.

tim
2005-05-16, 21:58
unforgiveness is like poison for the soul and only hurts the person who doesn't forgive that is what the analogy before this post was about when you chose not to forgive somebody it is like taking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die.

nicobie
2005-05-17, 00:46
its just your obsession and its as sick and twisted as any you claim I've had.

die tttimmy

cap yourself.