View Full Version : A question for slx

tim
2005-04-12, 15:26
Slx with all due respect it seems you are letting your personal feelings get in the way again of your modding.
I have never really been one to set limits for myself but it seems others want to.
If I am understanding you correctly it would appear that any mention of the word .NET is expressly forbidden here...is this a n accurate assumption?

slx
2005-04-12, 17:16
Slx with all due respect it seems you are letting your personal feelings get in the way again of your modding.
I have never really been one to set limits for myself but it seems others want to.
If I am understanding you correctly it would appear that any mention of the word .NET is expressly forbidden here...is this a n accurate assumption?actually, and as you're aware....i defend your rights to be an asshole more than anyone here....and i don't have an ounce of respect or admiration for you either

but...spamming the board with your lame ass dollar shit when there are 78 other threads you've started that you could do it in is shit...

who here has ever told you or suggested that talking about any other domain name is forbidden....dude...as long as you don't cause prob's for e with his host and he doesn't care, personally, i could give a rat's ass what you do or how deep you dig your fucking hole

lest you forget....i have no personal feelings for you

tim
2005-04-12, 17:34
but...spamming the board with your lame ass dollar shit when there are 78 other threads you've started that you could do it in is shit...

that was the part that I misconstrued. I thought because I had used an example from that site was the reason it was found objectionable. Taking it as you've said and very eloquently I might add makes sense.

edit: but do you mind telling me more about this hole you see me digging myself into?

slx
2005-04-12, 17:58
but do you mind telling me more about this hole you see me digging myself into?

nope

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-12, 18:24
Tim restraint is necessary
those are limits
not running off the edge off a cliff because it is stupid is a limit of the body
there are many limits and systems that we create

everything that can be known done or experienced is all there is because there is nothing else
the possible is possible
that a simple way of putting things
and u will not know till u experience it through doing

and stop spamming :p

tim
2005-04-12, 19:51
This is a very good thread. I know what a sick fucker this person (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/member.php?u=31) really is and I unlike some actually have the proof necessary to back up the claims I may make.

tim
2005-04-12, 20:04
Tim restraint is necessary
those are limits
not running off the edge off a cliff because it is stupid is a limit of the body
there are many limits and systems that we create

everything that can be known done or experienced is all there is because there is nothing else
the possible is possible
that a simple way of putting things
and u will not know till u experience it through doing

and stop spamming :p

I really do wish there were some way to pull my head in from outta my ass...but the smell is so good down here.

slx
2005-04-12, 21:53
This is a very good thread. I know what a sick fucker slx really is and I unlike some actually have the proof necessary to back up the claims I may make.lol....go ahead timmy.....you can post anything you'd like here...really, no one cares....especially me

badfish_76
2005-04-13, 00:43
I really don't care but for the record I LOVE SLX Someday I hope to run away and marry him. :angel: But I am sure that this is no secret.

tim
2005-04-13, 00:46
I really don't care but for the record I LOVE SLX Someday I hope to run away and marry him. :angel: But I am sure that this is no secret.

If you REALLY KNEW HIM I don't think you'd be saying that...in fact I know you wouldn't.

badfish_76
2005-04-13, 00:58
If you REALLY KNEW HIM I don't think you'd be saying that...in fact I know you wouldn't.

And just how do you know that? Do YOU really know ME? Being as that you don't then I do not feel that you are qualified to make the judgement. Hell, if I took your word for it then there is no one here that is worthy of friendship. And I really don't know why you would hang around a place where you profess to hating all or alot of the members.

tim
2005-04-13, 01:05
And just how do you know that? Do YOU really know ME? Being as that you don't then I do not feel that you are qualified to make the judgement. Hell, if I took your word for it then there is no one here that is worthy of friendship. And I really don't know why you would hang around a place where you profess to hating all or alot of the members.

ya know...its really hard not to like ya..so ya got me on this one. I can't compete with some genuine conversation and I think you are a genuine person..so I'm backing off because intelligent reasonable and rational discussion really isn't my forté

Edit: you're alright badfish :tu:

tim
2005-04-13, 01:08
I just want some real and genuine conversation that's all!

slx
2005-04-13, 01:26
I really don't care but for the record I LOVE SLX Someday I hope to run away and marry him. :angel: But I am sure that this is no secret.girlfriend!....i'm there

btw...longtime, nosee...where've you been so long? how'r dan and the lil one getting along?

badfish_76
2005-04-13, 01:37
Well ya see we are all great it is just that my sweet little bayboo is rotten and she gives me little to no internet time. But all is well here and I hope that someday she will be able to entertain herself more. I love her tho is is the best thing ever to happen to me. I am going to try to be seen around a bit more as I am home ALL the time now and I miss the spicey internet life I used to lead so keep an eye out for me from now on. :devil: :love:

Edited for spelling errors