View Full Version : Wal-Mart special

Testosterone
2005-04-09, 02:57
$1.88 for a 12 pack.

http://www.p2pjihad.org/slx/riaa.gif

anybody know why Wal-Mart does that thing where every price they have ends with 88 cents? Makes me think it is some kind of mind fuck. sneaky bastards.

slx
2005-04-09, 04:01
anybody know why Wal-Mart does that thing where every price they have ends with 88 cents? Makes me think it is some kind of mind fuck. sneaky bastards.cause they sell for less

ain't it usually 98 ot 99cents

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-09, 14:56
ever seen that south park episode?........
that Wal mart

eclectica
2005-04-09, 15:05
I could use some of that toilet paper right now. I have to take my morning shit.

Testosterone
2005-04-10, 02:52
slx, that's K-Mart. Get your giant-take-over-the- neighborhood, undercut the competion with your massive buying power and watch the mom and pop stores disappear from the landscapes, straight. K-Mart does the 97 cents but Wal-Mart does 88 cents. and you didn't answer me, either. I know there is some sort of psychology involved. I just don't know what it is.

Criminal, don't know what it says about me, but I didn't see that episode, haven't seen any of them. Not a one. Am I missing out?

Eclectica, I bet even 73.98W,40.65N has Wal-Marts. They are everywhere. Maybe you could get there tonight and then tomorrow morning, you'll be ready. Don't say I didn't warn you though. It's colorful and there is a certain satisfaction in wiping your butt with the RIAA but I can see why it was on sale. It tears real easy, you might want to fold it over a few times before you use it.

eclectica
2005-04-10, 05:13
I wouldn't give the RIAA the honor of getting wiped by my ass.

And Walmart is not everywhere because in some places like Canada, Walmart is forced to allow the workers to be unionized, and to pay them for all the hours that they work.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-10, 07:05
i think they take advantge of some good things

the south park episode is great u are missing out