View Full Version : my pecker hurts

Testosterone
2005-03-11, 21:35
Sadly i don't know what to do but my pecker has been hurting me for the last several days. I was hoping to penetrate my X but she told me to go fuck myself. Now that type of thing just pisses me off about women, for all they talk about how understanding they are, they don't have a clue.

if I could fuck myself what would I need her for?

My pecker hurts and I sit alone, wondering who the hell else I could call. I feel like a member of a cellular society in which we are all doing our own things, all independent of each other yet surrounded by people. I live in a big city and I still feel lonely. It reminds me of that saying "water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink".

My pecker hurts.

I read somewhere that the miracle of the internet is that lonely people such as me can network with others and put an end to the tragic existence of being both lonely and surrounded by people.

Alas, my pecker may hurt me no more.

I am in search of a good woman who will just shut up and wants to get laid. There's one good use for a woman's mouth and the tits were a nice touch but why god ever gave them vocal cords, I can't understand. If women didn't have the ability to talk but just took care of shit around the house and every now and then would act like they enjoyed giving head, it would make the world a better place.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-12, 14:35
one word
wanker

slx
2005-03-12, 16:02
one word
wankermake that 2 wankers....

where's the laughter these days

eclectica
2005-03-12, 18:13
What I find interesting about testosterone is that it is necessary for a woman's libido and sexual drive. Though there is a larger amount of it in men than women naturally, it is necessary in women in order to have a sex drive. Procter & Gamble is releasing a prescription medicine called Intrinsa that gives women testosterone, which will increase their sexual drive. See this article (http://www.newshe.com/articles/article_retrieve.php?articleid=163).

So since testosterone tends to exist in larger amounts in men than in women, then that explains why the desire for sex itself tends to be larger in men than in women, even though many women don't want to recognize that. And as far as what makes a woman attractive, a woman who is more aggressive and more energetic is also more sexual. Sexuality is driven solely by masculine tendencies in both men and women.

slx
2005-03-12, 19:14
don't forget about those little pheromones lurking around

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-13, 17:48
i like to laugh
but not everything is funny to me

perhaps u are just a homo E
:p

we are all as much male as female and females are just as much male
just not always in the same places

slx
2005-03-13, 20:57
we are all as much male as female and females are just as much maleuntrue

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-15, 14:47
you count differences and similarities and u see what i mean

slx
2005-03-15, 18:56
you count differences and similarities and u see what i mean

differences and similarities..maybe

but as much the same as the other....untrue

Testosterone
2005-03-16, 15:22
differences and similarities..maybe but as much the same as the other....untrue

what the fuck?

this some kind of poetry forum?

not only does my pecker hurt, now my brains all fucked up, too

eclectica
2005-03-16, 23:38
Are you circumcised?

Testosterone
2005-03-17, 00:27
for a poetry forum, you ain't very poetical, electrical

but yea. I am.

How about yourselfth?

tim
2005-03-17, 00:58
Is this like Cary Sherman (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/member.php?u=28) or can anyone play?

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-17, 10:02
Are you circumcised?

does a guy think a chik is weird if she asks him this on a date? coz like, i always wonder about wether a dude is circumsiced, but i read in a chicks magazine, that they feel freaked out if a girl asks about his cock. Is this true?

eclectica
2005-03-17, 11:32
I might be surprised at first if a girl asked me if I am circumcised on a first date, but after the initial surprise I would appreciate her interest in my penis and her sexual openness.

Would a woman be surprised if a man asked her if she swallows on a first date?

If it's a good date the answers will be provided, regardless of whether any questions are asked or not.

slx
2005-03-17, 13:08
Circumcision involves surgical removal or most or all of the penile foreskin, which greatly reduces the pleasure felt during sex or masturbation. The procedure is usually carried out shortly after birth, although it may be done later in life for a variety of reasons. It is indeed a controversial subject in many parts of the world and has many religious implications, but this guide's intention is to serve as a source of information about circumcision and assist those who want to inform themselves about what it involves. We'll attempt to cover both sides of the story, however to any objective intelligent mind there really are very few legitimate reasons for this act of genital mutilation in modern times.

History of Circumcision
It seems as long as there has been civilizations, there have been those in power who would use whatever means necessary to control the masses. Many times in history, anything good or pleasurable has been seen by ambitious political and religious leaders as a tool of the devil. People succumbed to pleasure, and turned away from the supposed rewards offered by a humble spiritual life and afterlife in heaven, or so the leaders believed. Forsaking heaven for sinful humanly pleasure was not acceptable. As such, they devised ways of limiting or barring certain means of pleasure, and circumcision was undoubtedly one of them. The first known accounts of circumcision seem to have originated from eastern Africa, long before the Biblical account of Abraham in Genesis chapter 17. Most creationists and evolutionists both agree that human life is believed to have originated from this region. Thus, it is entirely possible that genital mutilation as a means of suppressing pleasure and "maintaining the holy life that God intended" has been around as long as human beings themselves.

The Jews adopted circumcision in prehistoric times, and have preserved it as a modern religious tradition. It is interesting to note that the ancient Greeks and Romans placed a high value on the foreskin and passed laws to prohibit circumcision. There have been many instances in history where various political and religious groups have held opposing viewpoints about circumcision, and this controversy continues today worldwide.

Instance of infant male circumcision as a medical practice began in about 1870 in the United States and reached a peak in the early 1970's, declining to about 60% by the late 1990's. In other developed countries current circumcision rates are much lower still. The United Kingdom is faring far better with a current rate of around 4%. These statistics are derived from the most recent data from the National Center for Health Statistics.

Why is it still being done?
Even in our modern age, there is a lot of sexual misinformation and ignorance that stems from traditions of sexual matters as shameful and inappropriate beyond the bedroom door. This tradition of ignorance still perforates the medical bureaucracy, and the fact that physicians profit greatly from performing this quick and simple procedure is probably why even today circumcision rates in the United States remain so high. Of course, most of these physicians still recommend it and being the trusting citizens that we are, most parents who don't have it done for religious reasons do it out of complacence. Traditions, no matter how unfounded, are hard to break and this guide is our attempt to curb this ignorance even if just a little.

All modern studies that indicate circumcision is medically beneficial are flawed or contain inconsistencies that seem to coincide with unfounded personal bias towards circumcision. In fact, almost all recent claims in support of circumcision are illogical and based on ignorant and far-fetched beliefs of the past. All unbiased and well supported studies in developed countries in the past 30 years either state that possible benefits of circumcision are inconclusive or they downright refused to recommend it. The bottom line is the fact that the foreskin was created by nature. Nature's mysterious and wonderful innovation of all aspects of life should trusted long before humankind's often unfounded and selfish motivations.

Another reason for modern circumcision is the simple fact that some parents believe it looks better- a sad side effect of generations of conditioning to believe that a mutilated penis is desirable.

Legitimate reasons for circumcision
These are very few and far between. Certain types of infant penile infection may facilitate circumcision as a legitimate treatment option, but always get a second opinion. And a third...

Religious types may claim their cultural and spiritual beliefs in this ghastly act are legitimate. However, there is nothing right at all about using a clamp to force the foreskin from the glans of the penis to stretch it apart so that the foreskin may be cut off the end with no anesthesia on a baby who has no say in the matter. Why not wait until the child turns 18 and can legally make the decision for himself? This question is about as preposterous as the procedure itself.

The negative effects of circumcision
The first obvious downside is excruciating pain. Anesthesia is rarely used on infants for this procedure because of the risk of breathing problems and other side effects. The old adage that what is not remembered is not real is false; many recent studies indicate there are many lifelong psychological implications of infant circumcision. This goes for everything a child experiences in its first few years, for it is during this time that the its basic personality and sexuality are formed. Increased sensitivity to pain, and alteration of the very fabric of the person's sexuality are just a couple. These alone should be enough.

The typical circumcision removes two-thirds of the sensitivity of the penis. This statement speaks for itself and it's implications upon adults are rather obvious.

Adult circumcision
Very rarely, adult circumcision may be required as a radical procedure for preventing the advance of penile disease, cancer, or correction of a rare deformity. In this case, the patient should always seek a second and even third opinion and make sure they are completely informed about their decision. Some adults even choose to be circumcised for cosmetic reasons, however very few of these are actually legitimate and there is a good chance that many of these involve a great deal of ignorance and misinformation.

Foreskin restoration
Almost all circumcised men had no say in the matter as an infant, and many of them who learn the hard facts about circumcision later in life become angry and resentful about having been mutilated. Fortunately, there is a relatively simple way to have your manhood restored to at least a facimilie of it's original glory. For more information, please check out http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html.

eclectica
2005-03-17, 22:05
"Circumcision involves surgical removal or most or all of the penile foreskin, which greatly reduces the pleasure felt during sex or masturbation."

It's hard to imagine that sex could feel any better than it does. I would think that being circumcised is like wearing a condom, and one would have less sensitivity. But maybe the removal of the skin makes the head too ticklish and overly sensitive and disrupts the moment of orgasm.

I've read that men with circumcised penises have lower odds of getting sexually transmitted diseases.

I wonder how many cosmetic adjustments Michael Jackson has had done to his penis. Maybe he tried to make it look like a White woman's vulva.

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-18, 11:42
Would a woman be surprised if a man asked her if she swallows on a first date?

i wouldn't' be. I'd rather have someone ask me something when curious, than to have them be scared to do so. I once met some dude at the train station, and we started talking about trivial shit. Then i asked him on some political views and he said "i dont think this is something we should talk about when u only just met someone" ... and i thought that was really pathetic. Then i asked him on the phone the next night if he believes in god and he said "i dont think this is something we should talk about on the phone, and it's too early to talk about this anyway" ... his limitations on conversation made me way uncomfortable!!! it made me realise the guy was obsessed with boundaries instead of encouraging honesty. I just didn't pick up his calls anymore, because i couldn't relate to that attitude.

and slx, dude, in the paper a while back, there was this article about a boy who had his penis like severely burned during circumcison... it was sort of burnd off, whatevr that means, and then his parents ended up raising him like a girl because he had no cock. wtf??!!

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-18, 11:47
It's hard to imagine that sex could feel any better than it does. I would think that being circumcised is like wearing a condom, and one would have less sensitivity. But maybe the removal of the skin makes the head too ticklish and overly sensitive and disrupts the moment of orgasm.

I wonder how many cosmetic adjustments Michael Jackson has had done to his penis. Maybe he tried to make it look like a White woman's vulva.

when its fuly erect, the foreskin is usually naturally pulled back anyway, completely exposing the head. I think maybe sex being better for those with foreskins might be related to the fact that their penis head isn't as exposed to continuous non-sex related friction as a circumcised penis (for example like underwear or something?). I dont know!!! I dont have a penis.

As for michael jackson... the idea of him having a cock scares me!! i like to picture him as a non-gender person. Someone who has no genitals!!!

tim
2005-03-18, 13:39
i wouldn't' be. I'd rather have someone ask me something when curious, than to have them be scared to do so. I once met some dude at the train station, and we started talking about trivial shit. Then i asked him on some political views and he said "i dont think this is something we should talk about when u only just met someone" ... and i thought that was really pathetic. Then i asked him on the phone the next night if he believes in god and he said "i dont think this is something we should talk about on the phone, and it's too early to talk about this anyway" ... his limitations on conversation made me way uncomfortable!!! it made me realise the guy was obsessed with boundaries instead of encouraging honesty. I just didn't pick up his calls anymore, because i couldn't relate to that attitude.

and slx, dude, in the paper a while back, there was this article about a boy who had his penis like severely burned during circumcison... it was sort of burnd off, whatevr that means, and then his parents ended up raising him like a girl because he had no cock. wtf??!!

you are one to be talking about boundaries...didn't you just say the exact opposite of this where I was concerned? This is the type of thing I find so contradictory about you...and this sex talk is purely done just to tease me.

tim
2005-03-18, 13:41
it made me realise the guy was obsessed with boundaries

maybe its better to have some boundaries then none, ay?

tim
2005-03-18, 13:45
Reference1 (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/index.php?showtopic=351&st=45#)

that, combined with the fact that he has no respect for people, and no recognition of boundaries is a frightening situation

This is why I have had a website to catch you in your lies and contradictions. It's outright amusing.

tim
2005-03-18, 13:46
did I mention your passive-aggessive behaviour? teasing coincides with that.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-18, 15:26
haha
nice to see a rich descriptive vocab on some of the people here

i have never bothered to talk about these sorts of things much
the experience doesn't match any words i know

slx
2005-03-18, 19:02
haha
i have never bothered to talk about these sorts of things much
the experience doesn't match any words i knowwhen all else fails and you're at a loss for words...just use the old standby ....

far out dude

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-18, 22:08
Reference1 (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/index.php?showtopic=351&st=45#)

This is why I have had a website to catch you in your lies and contradictions. It's outright amusing.

yeah, those boundaries are in regards to your actions, which are completely different from converstational boundaries.
Someone asking about someone elses cock is much different from some jerk cyber stalking some broad for months on end! good going man, you sure know how to compare an analyze.

tim
2005-03-19, 00:19
yeah, those boundaries are in regards to your actions, which are completely different from converstational boundaries.
Someone asking about someone elses cock is much different from some jerk cyber stalking some broad for months on end! good going man, you sure know how to compare an analyze.

aggressive

tim
2005-03-19, 02:44
from some jerk cyber stalking some broad for months on end.

that would be really bad if it ever happened. too bad it didn't.

Edit:

"some guy" "some girl"

why go into hypotheticals?

Testosterone
2005-03-24, 04:29
Is this like Cary Sherman (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/member.php?u=28) or can anyone play?

its my own damn fault for trying to be polite and now it looks liike its too late to tell you no but in the unlikely event that you haven't completely fucked up this thread, maybe we could get back to my trouble. I've been looking at other poetry sites like this one and looking at self improvement places and I'm getting lots of tips and pointers. I found this well written and informative piece and it may not be poetry but I thought it was profound

THE 17 WAYS WOMEN FAIL IN BED:

1. MILKING IT: When stroking a guy's dick don't grab it like a bus rail
and start jerking it like you were milking a cow. Don't use the love
sword as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms.
The male organ is a thing of wonder and beauty, and should be awed,
worshiped and held tenderly at all times. The sensitive part is at the
top (where your face should be), not two thirds of the way down.

2. ROBOTS: When sucking a guy's dick don't just get on the end of the
thing and jam your head back and forward. It's a beautiful instrument;
it should be caressed, inspected, kissed and licked from every possible
angle.

3. SILENT FRIGHT: If you've come and cannot scream to show
your appreciation, at least make some sort of sign to inform the guy
that he's done his duty and can blow his biscuits whenever he wants.

4. NO LAUGHING MATTER: Don't laugh if your creative male lover gets
carried away and says things like, "Ride my hard cock you filthy cock
sucking slut" or "I want to rinse your mouth with my fresh, white love
potion." Laughter at any aspect of the male performance will not enhance
it. Just be grateful you've got a guy who can speak whole sentences.

5. CLOSING UP: If a man is willing to take the trouble to come on your
face, don't close your eyes. He wants you to share this ecstatic moment
of joyful union and love with him. Semen is not likely to cause
permanent blindness in most cases but this is a risk you should be
prepared to take for his happiness.

6. POOR PRESENTATION: Presentation is all important. Don't wait to be
asked to get it doggy style. Roll over and present. You know you love
it.

7. HANGING AROUND: When he is done, you should not kiss and cuddle, he
does not want to touch you. You should leave the bed and leave him in
peace. If you are a one night stand you should leave the premises
without thieving anything or asking for a phone number. His work is
done.

8. BEING SHY: Always offer the Hershey Highway. You know you love it. If
you don't like it that much, still offer it as you can quite easily play
with yourself as he rams away.

9. BEING A DRIP: You always have tissues in your bag, use them to clean
his sheets and any ball bag drippage if you have misbehaved and not
swallowed everything.

10. CLOCK WATCHING: Never, ever, ever, ever even think of saying: "Are
you going to come soon?" If you're doing a blowie, you'd have to take
your mouth off to utter the question. If you're giving a hand job, you
should have gone to the gym to work your biceps. If he's shagging you
and takes more than 10 minutes you should be grateful. This is not a
time trial but a blissful act of union between two sexually aware and
gifted human beings.

11. FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS: Don't ask him if you're the best lover he's
ever had. Most men have had so many sexual partners that it is unlikely
that you are. Please don't ask a man to lie about such an important
thing.

12. PLAYING DEAD: Don't just lie there, do something. Good sex is not a
spectator sport and it helps if both parties move around a bit. I know
you expect the men to do all the hard and skillful work. We don't mind
that and we're blessed with the equipment and know how to do it but at
least put some effort into the act to show your appreciation.

13. BEING POSSESSIVE: If you are lucky to have an imaginative lover who
can satisfy two women at a time don't sneer at or reject his exciting
suggestion that one of your friends joins you to make up a threesome. If
he's a real man he's probably shagging her anyway. Plus you might learn
something from her to keep your man really happy.

14. NOT KEEPING YOUR HAIR ON: Don't shave all your pubic hair off. It
makes your pussy look like a piece of poultry past its sell-by date. At
best, it looks like the snatch of a ten-year-old. If you want to trim,
go for a nice sexy racing stripe in the manner favored by the Playboy
models that your man would rather be shagging.

15. SPITTING IT OUT: When a man has gone to so much trouble to ejaculate
and get his aim right into your mouth, it is rude to spit it out without
savoring the taste and gluey texture. You should play with semen like a
block of Hubba Bubba, blowing bubbles, chewing and throwing from side to
side. A line like "I love it when you come in my mouth" makes for a
happy finale to fun and games.

16. BEING UNGRATEFUL: Never forget to thank a man for all the effort and
energy he has expended on making love to you - especially if A) sex has
lasted more than five minutes and/or B) you managed to achieve an
orgasm. A man's role in sex is far more demanding than a woman's so it
is always nice when one's prowess is appreciated.