View Full Version : Yuck!

nicobie
2005-03-04, 01:05
Is there any way I can keep the sicko pervert tttimmie from PMing me?

I thought the dork was dead?

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-04, 01:33
sweet heart, if you delete them without reading, you're doing yourself a favour!! otherwise he will start emailing you. Just delete before opening. He will try to blackmail a response out of u, but dont' bother! because responding to him is about as moral as poking fun at a genuinly retarded person.

tim
2005-03-04, 02:22
sweet heart, if you delete them without reading, you're doing yourself a favour!! otherwise he will start emailing you. Just delete before opening. He will try to blackmail a response out of u, but dont' bother! because responding to him is about as moral as poking fun at a genuinly retarded person.

bitch I have your number. Do you wonder why I never called you or the number? Its because of your now repugnant personality...that's enough repellant for anyone.is it even necessary for me to post that revealing I have this information subjects that information to change?
Meaning I could have kept the fact I knew her number private...but really...why bother?
It most likely will force her to change or get a new number at which point she will post back in this thread to crow about it...provided of course I leave this post in tact stating the fact that I did in indeed have her phone number from 9-25-2004 until which point as I made it public to her knowledge only which meant I had it for a good 3 months before I let on to her or anyone else for that matter that I knew it.
and you know what? nothing bad happened to her during those 3 to 4 months that I had this information including her home address...let me restate for emphasis nothing happened to her...nada...zip...nothing bad happened to her despite the fact that I had this information.
She changed her cell phone number once because Mekajinn kept pming and sms'ng her...I never took advantage of the knowledge I had to do the same...but the dunce turns around complaining about him smsing her again AFTER mind you she gives him her new phone number AGAIn..so she has no one but herself to blame for her OWN stupidity in doing so. Here's a hint for you sweetheart...when you get your new number don't give it out to him unless that is the whole purpose of doing so as it enables you to complain about how 'hard pressed' or done in by him you are.

I guess that's about all I had to say about that other than I can take comfort in the fact that I forced her to do something..i.e., take some real world action such as changing the number

2nd edit: I was really torn over posting this info...I had a crisis in conscience when doing so.

tim
2005-03-04, 02:24
Is there any way I can keep the sicko pervert tttimmie from PMing me?

I thought the dork was dead?

I have Pm'd you once. If you use the ignore feature you needn't see any of my posts either. Ignoring me doesn't disable this feature for anyone else but my posts and pms.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 14:32
is there ever an end? lol

why do thing go so far?
pride and revenge maybe
petty in the end
cause all it cause is sadness and pain
for u and others

of course we do not think of that in the big independant make your own way and step on others world we live in hey?

such immoral being talking of morals
im not sure how effective they are at keeping peace for u as compared to the peace they bring others

i cannot imagine either

bascically nic in simple terms u are a jerk

that what they call people like u
people that need to stand back and have a good look at oneself

i even almost feel sorry for u
but u get what u decide im sorry

nicobie
2005-03-05, 00:54
And what is your excuse...

Stupidity?

Maybe you should have paid more attention in 2nd grade. Hahahaha,

dillweed.

slx
2005-03-05, 02:16
is it time for someone to mix up some of jim's world famous kool-aid?

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 05:33
world famous?
i guess im out of this world :p

stupidity if only it were that easy

slx i think agree with wankers almost makes u one of them

like defending George Bush

just keep wavin the nic nation flag

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 06:56
bitch I have your number. Do you wonder why I never called you or the number? Its because of your now repugnant personality...that's enough repellant for anyone.is it even necessary for me to post that revealing I have this information subjects that information to change?
Meaning I could have kept the fact I knew her number private...but really...why bother?
It most likely will force her to change or get a new number at which point she will post back in this thread to crow about it...provided of course I leave this post in tact stating the fact that I did in indeed have her phone number from 9-25-2004 until which point as I made it public to her knowledge only which meant I had it for a good 3 months before I let on to her or anyone else for that matter that I knew it.
and you know what? nothing bad happened to her during those 3 to 4 months that I had this information including her home address...let me restate for emphasis nothing happened to her...nada...zip...nothing bad happened to her despite the fact that I had this information.
She changed her cell phone number once because Mekajinn kept pming and sms'ng her...I never took advantage of the knowledge I had to do the same...but the dunce turns around complaining about him smsing her again AFTER mind you she gives him her new phone number AGAIn..so she has no one but herself to blame for her OWN stupidity in doing so. Here's a hint for you sweetheart...when you get your new number don't give it out to him unless that is the whole purpose of doing so as it enables you to complain about how 'hard pressed' or done in by him you are.

I guess that's about all I had to say about that other than I can take comfort in the fact that I forced her to do something..i.e., take some real world action such as changing the number

2nd edit: I was really torn over posting this info...I had a crisis in conscience when doing so.

um like, i have had the same number since i first got a cell phone lol. It has never changed.

hmm lets see, no u havn't called me... but u have registered my old emails, hijacked my website, made a forum called "dollar world" where for some reason u obsessively post about me. You constantly try to blackmail me and you threaten me telling me how "bad things will happen" if i tell anyone. lol, i think ur pretty psychotic already, even without mysterious midnight phone calls on my cell phone!
Meanwhile, i dislike u having my information, considering i never gave it to you, but i won't change my number etc, so don't go getting a big ego and prematurely attempting to lift ur arm to give yourself a pat on your hunched back.

It's important to remember, that you really should be getting a life instead of rotting infront of your computer trying your very best to make some internet chick cry. Maybe u should join a club or an art class for an outlet of your feelings.

seeya

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 07:22
she is right about some things dude

but $girl being rude to him just fuels his fire

though a smart "internet chick" like u would have worked that out by now

i have witnessed him trying to be nice and u have thrown it back at him
i doubt he cares to now

tim
2005-03-05, 07:24
um like, i have had the same number since i first got a cell phone lol. It has never changed.

hmm lets see, no u havn't called me... but u have registered my old emails, hijacked my website, made a forum called "dollar world" where for some reason u obsessively post about me. You constantly try to blackmail me and you threaten me telling me how "bad things will happen" if i tell anyone. lol, i think ur pretty psychotic already, even without mysterious midnight phone calls on my cell phone!
Meanwhile, i dislike u having my information, considering i never gave it to you, but i won't change my number etc, so don't go getting a big ego and prematurely attempting to lift ur arm to give yourself a pat on your hunched back.

It's important to remember, that you really should be getting a life instead of rotting infront of your computer trying your very best to make some internet chick cry. Maybe u should join a club or an art class for an outlet of your feelings.

seeya

have you ever considered that it was your own nasty behaviour that prompted me to do such things?

tim
2005-03-05, 07:26

i doubt he cares to now

Crim, I care,

tim
2005-03-05, 07:28
I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to respond to anything else for a while.
goodnight, day, evening...folks.

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 09:28

i doubt he cares to now

i couldn't give a shit and a half if he was trying to be nice. His kindness is incensere. His entire existance is worthless. You only see what he posts, but i endured months of threats, blackmail and weird twisted obsessive stalking. I havn't replied to his pm's for many many months, nor his emails, but he dosn't stop sending them. He doesn't deserve as many chances as people have given him, and i think you should quit with ur text book compassion, because in this chaotic world, compassion should go where it is truely deserved. There is too much pain and death in the world for people to waste time on giving someone like Tim so many chances, when he has proved time and time again that he is a lying dishonest snake, and he doesn't have the intelligence to get away with it either.

tim
2005-03-05, 14:20
i couldn't give a shit and a half if he was trying to be nice. His kindness is incensere. His entire existance is worthless. You only see what he posts, but i endured months of threats, blackmail and weird twisted obsessive stalking. I havn't replied to his pm's for many many months, nor his emails, but he dosn't stop sending them. He doesn't deserve as many chances as people have given him, and i think you should quit with ur text book compassion, because in this chaotic world, compassion should go where it is truely deserved. There is too much pain and death in the world for people to waste time on giving someone like Tim so many chances, when he has proved time and time again that he is a lying dishonest snake, and he doesn't have the intelligence to get away with it either.

This is lies and nothing but lies. I am disappointed in you, katarina.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 14:33
well u can call it textbookcompassion lmao or whatever but i just know how it feels when its me in that position

in the cruel world
give me a fucking break
look outside darlin
u are not in that part of the world
get a grip honestly not meaning to be mean

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 14:49
sorry dude, i think your text book 'wisdom' is about as applicable and serious as the little notes u find in a fortune cookie. Abstract, repetative, came out of no where.

To each our own.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 15:10
repetative? text book 3 times in 2 threads
abstract? text book? like knowledge has physical types duh
came out of nowhere? like ur lack of facts came from where ur mind?

to each their own sure but i think ur wrong

tim
2005-03-05, 15:12
to each their own sure but i think ur wrong

you aren't the only one who holds that opinion.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 15:44
wisdom is not applicable $girl
it is known
not but understanding then somehow being that way
its through practice that leads to understanding

something ur not into i see

tim
2005-03-05, 15:51
it is known

Burn! she understands that. I think. The 'kelso' burn.
Goodnight sweet thang or is that thing? Perchance tomorrow you can lie and insult some more, ay?

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 16:08
it is known

you don't make sense.
Try making a clear definition like :

Wisdom is knowledge backed by experience.

as for in the cruel world
give me a fucking break
look outside darlin
u are not in that part of the world
get a grip honestly not meaning to be mean

I dont know if you are living on a cloud, but pain and suffering is outside everyones window. Pain and suffering exists within my family, it exists amongst my friends, people who are strangers to me - it effects everyone.

Perhaps i offended you, but in simple terms, i think you are full of shit. I think you place yourself above others and preach your strangely broken sentences as if you were trying to pass on your worldly 'wisdom' and indepth 'knowledge' of spirituality, of which, i really think you have neither. You sound like a classic "i smoke dope before i log onto the net" character.

Really dude, wear your peace signs and your beads in your hair, but it is lame that you constantly tell people that you are "dissapointed" in them, because, the gods forbid, they think outside your limited thought framework.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 05:12
im not a hippy lmao
and i did smoke pot a but im clean of all drugs now even ciggarettes

so there goes that theory

and worldly nowledge is relative
other worldly is absolute but has many flavours

and to u experiencing the same old patterns is the way we learn?
simply experience can be of many types and extremes

it is not knowledge that is wordly
using knowledge of worldly things to explain them is the best we can do

and u complain so fucking much about pain but are ignorant to the cause

hate $girl
which fills ur heart to the core

see if i care if i make sense of not
maybe one day i will make sense to u
i do to others

bascically u do not have any problem with what i say other than ur lack of being able to see it and practice any of it

too full of hate to truely love perhaps?

maybe just too scared

if i were above all u wouldn't know it from the way u acted towards me
u treat me as if i am under u and ur judgement is beyond all others

take me as no authority $girl
see for urself

if u think peace is a bad thing (perhaps because u do not know it) then i truely am dissapointed in u but i can have faith in u right?

i mean if i didn't care would i be saying these things?

oh u are used to the arguments aim being about winning

not helping

the pain and suffering are inside
no outside pain can help us feel bad only we can do that

i know u are not going to believe me when i say i enjoy our conversation
i do believe u have a lot good in there somewhere

and i do not think u understand what wisdom is

noone really can totally but i do not think u know the flavour or smell of it

ur thoughts prevent u from ever reaching that level of knowing

when u realise that peace love and understanding are not just spiritual pipe dreams but the reality we need to face u may understand where im comming

is it because u looked silly at some point in these threads?
its not fun i know im sorry for that much

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-06, 06:03
etc etc etc if what u should write after 4 lines.

Again dude... ur so convinced i hate myself and am 'full of hate' because, fuck me christ, i'm not drowning myself in your philosophy. That is just ignorant of you. It is ignorant to believe you are seeing the world through clearer eyes than i am, that you are appreciating life more than i am, that you feel love and compassion on higher degrees than i do. What an ego you have... which imo has consumed you.

Look down on us oh mighty one, tell us how dissapointed you are in us, or that 'everyone' is full of hate lol. I guess your special... and that in your 23 years of life, you have mastered everything!

You are happy as long as you have people kissing your arse and telling you that you are right. When someone disagrees you convince yourself they are full of hate to simplify things.

Go read the bible again or something. maybe next week you will be a catholic telling me i'm lost because i havn't found christ.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 07:40
no its not just mere philosophy
its experience that lack of compassion is due to delusion

i have seen it in myself it makes it easier to see in others
words are just a way of getting to the same thing

and i do read the bible
i have found christ
just as i have found buddha

it is right here $girl

it is one thing explaining where u are coming from and defending a friend
another is preaching and attacking an enemy
that is the catholic way often

im sure u need to move from the accepte4d view of what ego is to truely understand what i am saying

i knew u were full of hate before u disagreed with me

and i do not trust the senses
clear eyes is a silly thing to say because it is the mind which should be clear and at peace to see clear

how about the quitting of personal attacks to win?
find a hole in my philosophy other than the fact that u disagree with it

i did not used to agree with it
and im almost 21 close lol

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 07:47
ur view on where i am coming from and where i think i am is wrong

i do not believe myself to be some higher being or self

just my natural self

i do not believe in putting anyone up on a higher stool than anyone else

i seem to have forgot that everyone in the world is on top of things thans why it is so damn good!!!

but u are not apart of the reality - that it bites - u could never contribute towards that :p

u see it bites but know everyone else makes it bad for u

tim
2005-03-06, 12:18
i knew u were full of hate before u disagreed with me

and she does her best to mask and disguise it but she fails over and over again.