View Full Version : A NEW NIC FOR NICOBIE

nicobie
2005-03-01, 01:49
excuse the caps, i'm eating a hambuger and only have one hand for the keyboard.

i think maybe it's time.... [google] nicobie is causing me problems. i get weird phone calls, my wife is scared.

i was thinking 'elder troll' might be a ok nic.

?

tim
2005-03-01, 01:58
excuse the caps, i'm eating a hambuger and only have one hand for the keyboard.

i think maybe it's time.... [google] nicobie is causing me problems. i get weird phone calls, my wife is scared.

i was thinking 'elder troll' might be a ok nic.

?

I think TrueWoodsman would work for you on oh so many levels...and I really hope Walter Jr. doesn't frequent this bbs.

p.s. Can I have the old one?

eclectica
2005-03-01, 03:36
Okay if you're serious about a name change, let me know by repeating it or sending me a PM. I don't know if you're joking.

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe you're really not a troll. Click here (http://www.tatom.org/troll/troll.htm) to take a quick automated test where the server is able to remotely determine whether or not you are a troll.

tim
2005-03-01, 03:48
Click here (http://www.tatom.org/troll/troll.htm) to take a quick automated test where the server is able to remotely determine whether or not you are a troll.

That was hilarious...but in the same way also pathetic...not quite as clever as the time you replaced the 'contact us' link on this site with a link that produced non stop popups.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-01, 06:18
hahaha nice one man

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-01, 12:03
i think nicobie is a lovely name for u! i can't picture u as anything else!

slx
2005-03-01, 12:33
we are who & what we are nic.....accept it and be a happier person

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-01, 13:40
damn that made little sense
i know its english but......

nic can be as good and bad as it gets

as compared to what?

i like a name that makes me laugh

like E or masturbating Jesus
hahaha

how about masturbating nic?

would make me laugh more than usual at the little depressed clown :D

nicobie
2005-03-04, 01:01
depressed clown :D

Clown?... u can think what u want dillweed, and maybe I am a clown

But depressed, I think not.

Hahahahahahahaahhaa u tuna~~~~

tim
2005-03-04, 02:28
Clown?... u can think what u want dillweed, and maybe I am a clown

But depressed, I think not.

Hahahahahahahaahhaa u tuna~~~~

I didn't think you were depressed either. I think the clown reference may have been a subliminal suggestion brought on by my avatar which was chosen after I changed my title to your suggested new nick. I changed my title to 'elder troll' because I found it fitting and it has nothing to do with you so if Crimian thought I was implying something with the 'elder troll' reference above my avatar...in this instance he was wrong.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 14:21
no assuming or implying noticed from my side from either side

and the subliminal message sure but perhaps it fits the case

and i see some kind of depression or frustration inside u Nic
and if here u are even a small percentage of the real person u are then i see insults and defense behind absurdity and a sick mind
not to mention the immature feeling i get from ur posts
and i do not mean playfully immature as we can all be at times ;)
see that how u like to but i'll see it how i want
deal?

Tim sometimes things are simpler than u think
nic av BTW :p

tim
2005-03-04, 14:26
Tim sometimes things are simpler than u think
nic av BTW :p

Thankyou and you are right about things sometimes being simpler than I think.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 14:39
though some are complex and some are beyond our understanding
got to know the difference and get to know them (knowing pain is one way of knowing remember its not always intellectual also)

if there was a point to life that would be it

tim
2005-03-04, 14:47
though some are complex and some are beyond our understanding
got to know the difference and get to know them (knowing pain is one way of knowing remember its not always intellectual also)

if there was a point to life that would be it

yuck...Dollar_Girl says that there is no point to life.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 15:04
ok so which do i believe from her that it is immoral to talk to u or that there is no point to life?
which will u choose

or will u see the truth to that decision

tim
2005-03-04, 15:15
ok so which do i believe from her that it is immoral to talk to u or that there is no point to life?
which will u choose

or will u see the truth to that decision

Going from that...it is easy to conclude. She is wrong on both counts.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-04, 15:17
like a hammer to nail
$ wise up please i have faith in u

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 09:34
dude, all i see u do is repeat ur text book memorised abstract opinions that always follow the same thought path and lack any real sense. you have faith in people, because that is what u have taught urself to believe from the material you have read. You have concluded that that is the moral thing to do, and hence, instead of drawing upon numerous souces, philosophies and facts, all your thoughts are structured within one single framework which makes you repetative and blind to so much in the world.

tim
2005-03-05, 14:23
dude, all i see u do is repeat ur text book memorised abstract opinions that always follow the same thought path and lack any real sense. you have faith in people, because that is what u have taught urself to believe from the material you have read. You have concluded that that is the moral thing to do, and hence, instead of drawing upon numerous souces, philosophies and facts, all your thoughts are structured within one single framework which makes you repetative and blind to so much in the world.

This is the most pathetic 'arguing', 'reasoning', and 'logic?' I have ever heard...then again it's the best she can do.

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 14:52
This is the most pathetic 'arguing', 'reasoning', and 'logic?' I have ever heard...

you obviously don't proof read your posts then.

tim
2005-03-05, 15:09
you obviously don't proof read your posts then.

You must be desparate to exaggerate so much as you do.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 15:11
i sure if my responses are memorised u are sure to be able to show exmples of it?

lol

ive not read as much as u may have believed
while waiting for my collection to download i do a lot of communication and real life practice

i know what i know because i choose to work hard to know it
and it is beyond ur philosophy

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 15:15
abstraction is what communication is about too
explain to me with certainty in words how to move a leg with any detail

sometimes greater truths are thrown in that form
why do u think mythology exists?

take a deep hard look at urself and the real world

tim
2005-03-05, 15:18
abstraction is what communication is about too
explain to me with certainty in words how to move a leg with any detail

sometimes greater truths are thrown in that form
why do u think mythology exists?

take a deep hard look at urself and the real world

Dude you are so right. I don't know how electricity works but I can still flip a light switch.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-05, 15:52
so its hard to say where the boundary lies u can see

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-05, 16:15
Going from that...it is easy to conclude. She is wrong on both counts.

There is no point to life. You are born, you live, you die. It is the classic & natural life cycle of every living creature from slug, to bird, to human being. There is no heaven, there is no re-birth and ants don't come back as human beings.

What is so horrible about dying and rotting in the ground? Filter through the million differen't "known truths" about occurances after death such as re-birth, floating happily in heaven, burning in hell, or coming back as a bird, and u will get the reality, that humans die and rot, in the same way an apple grows from a blossom, it too falls to the ground, rots, and nourishes the sand for other apple trees to grow and possibly, produce fruit too.

as for it being immoral to talk to u tim... yes... i was right there too. Like i said, it's about as decent as poking fun at a retard. It's just not cool.

tim
2005-03-05, 23:39
I have had some time to reflect upon these posts and here are my findings.

We see her make this comment:

It's important to remember, that you really should be getting a life instead of rotting infront of your computer trying your very best to make some internet chick cry. Maybe u should join a club or an art class for an outlet of your feelings.

To which Crimian replies:

she is right about some things dude

but $girl being rude to him just fuels his fire

though a smart "internet chick" like u would have worked that out by now

i have witnessed him trying to be nice and u have thrown it back at him
i doubt he cares to now

This is good because Crimian shows impartiality here in calling me upon my own bullshit in agreeing that she does indeed have some valid points which even I can recognise...but what's so impressive is that he also recognises and addresses '$girl' as that 'internet chick' of which she spoke trying to distance herself from the fact that it is indeed her whom I wish to make cry.

A good bit is wrong here. First the assumption that this some grand goal in my life to wish to hurt her and secondly the depersonalisation of who it is that was hurt..namely herself..and not some nameless, faceless chick...but a real person residing in a real place (Australia).

Then two hours later she comes up with this gem:

i couldn't give a shit and a half if he was trying to be nice. His kindness is incensere. His entire existance is worthless. You only see what he posts, but i endured months of threats, blackmail and weird twisted obsessive stalking. I havn't replied to his pm's for many many months, nor his emails, but he dosn't stop sending them. He doesn't deserve as many chances as people have given him, and i think you should quit with ur text book compassion, because in this chaotic world, compassion should go where it is truely deserved. There is too much pain and death in the world for people to waste time on giving someone like Tim so many chances, when he has proved time and time again that he is a lying dishonest snake, and he doesn't have the intelligence to get away with it either.

Everything was said and done already. There was no need for this...but yet here it is. So this time the overemphasis is once again on how she really doesn't care <eyeroll smiley> by saying she doesn't give a shit and a half this time. As if that would somehow make it any better or more dramatic.

To say one doesn't give a shit means basically one gives nothing. To give 1 and 1/2 times nothing is still nothing. It doesn't really add anything to the fact that she is heartless.

His kindness is incensere

Isn't yours?

His entire existence is worthless

According to you (life has no meaning) so isn't yours also equally as worthless since life has no meaning anyway?

You only see what he posts

That's all we see from you too.

weird twisted obsessive stalking

Bullshit!
howso? Describe it, please. How was this done?

I havn't replied to his pm's for many many months

I haven't PM'd you in many months so no shit you couldn't reply to something that wasn't sent. <rolleyes>

but he dosn't stop sending them.

Bullshit, I haven't sent you anything in many months

He doesn't deserve as many chances as people have given him,

Who are these mysterious people? I sure would like to know them!

There is too much pain and death in the world for people to waste time on giving someone like Tim so many chances, when he has proved time and time again that he is a lying dishonest snake, and he doesn't have the intelligence to get away with it either.

Those laughable dramatics aside..when have I ever lied to you and been 'caught'?

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 05:27
she hold her point of view to win

i have really seen it

the point to life is living
it has no meaning opnly words do

life does not explain living
nor can it do it

u are more than welcome to ur views $girl but realise that pain inside may mean other misplaced things inside

perhaps ur views are a bit off centered
like mine used to be

u use the same old boring arguments to try and bring spirituality down
the thing is u cannot
there is nothing to attack
philosophy is void at the end of the day

and we rot most definately

i hope something changes ur mind one day
its hard to achieve world peace when all hate themselves and everyone around them just because they decide to

and i think u miss the symbolism of rebirth
it happens in the mind and physical world too

karma is action
and hate is an unharmonised unbalanced one

u just decide which u will have and pretent ur doing it $
u go feel happy in ur own confused delusion

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-06, 05:53
perhaps ur views are a bit off centered
like mine used to be

from what i see, yours still are!

dude, you look down on others because they don't hold the same beliefs as you. I guess if i dont use your popular philosophy as a guide to life, then i'm "delusional" and "confused".

i hope something changes ur mind one day

Why? so i can be like u, and preach fortune cookie wisdom? I guess since u have read a collection of books on a philosphy, that means you are wise now and that you can give all us 'confused' and 'dellusional' people advise, so we can 'find ourselves' and 'follow the right path in life'.

its hard to achieve world peace when all hate themselves and everyone around them just because they decide to

i dont hate myself dude... so what are you talking about? Again... if we don't preach shit like "the only way to peace is peace", then we must hate ourselves... must be dellusional and confused...

you are genuinly pathetic brotha, you are so small minded that you believe so much in what u preach, but u can't accept that other people can be happy, sane and appreciate life, just as much as you, with a differen't method of belief, outlook and philosphy.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 07:30
yeah sure but why the need to make others unhappy?
im sure u believe u do not know that

but as u claim that is merely ur opinion

as i said i havent read that much really
probably less than most "philosophers"

u do not practice peace that the problem i see
and no repect for anyone else is given unless they worship the ground u walk on

no belief is needed only practice

im not some extremist christian or muslim

sorry that i have an overall view of the world that is different to urs but repectfull to urs

u can believe what u believe but ill just say that it will not get u anywhere

happy to sad ur cycle goes
i have seen it from ur posts here

thats sane ;)

Dollar_Girl
2005-03-06, 08:55
u can believe what u believe but ill just say that it will not get u anywhere

that is your ignorance and ego speaking. good for u! u may think u are different and special... but you're not.

happy to sad ur cycle goes
i have seen it from ur posts here

thats sane ;)

yes my cycle does go from happy to sad and back again. That is completely natural. When my partner is sick and in hospital... i am sad, when my mother is sick, i am sad. There is nothing wrong with sadness and nothing wrong with that being followed by joy and happiness, in a repeat cycle.

It's completely normal. It's called having emotion. You should get a book on that.

sorry buddy, agree to disagree.

I dont deny that you are a nice person etc, but i stand by the opinion that you are ignorant, egotistical and very easily influenced.

Congratulations, you are common, and you're no more special than the rest of us "hate filled" people lol.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 10:15
dosen't it make u want to go beyond it?
stop the cycle but still be involved?

i doubt u understand how i come to my conclusions
but im not saying u are somehow weak because of this

they are my conclusions
i just will not pretend that i think u are right
we can agree on that yes

i still only see words with little content

i could call u what i like and it would not make it true
i would like giving examples
i hope it would help

would u not do the same for me?

and do not mistake my perhaps pacified nature for any weakness
i am not some one to walk on because i am peacfull and open

many see the open mind as a village with a gate open to attackers
some see it as no town to attack

language is egotistical
without words u would really see the things i try to communicate

eclectica
2005-03-06, 14:39
language is egotistical
without words u would really see the things i try to communicate

You seem to have a lot of good ideas, but the delivery of your ideas is limited by your bad writing style. The only way to communicate on this forum is through writing and with words, so your writing style has limited your ability to communicate effectively. You can say that words are irrelevant in communicating, and dismiss them as egotistical, but you're just plain wrong. In order to be a good thinker you have to have discipline as well, or it is all just meaningless garbage.

The point is that if you can't bother to proofread your posts and write in a coherent manner, then don't expect people to bother reading them.

slx
2005-03-06, 15:07
The only way to communicate on this forum is through writing and with words, so your writing style has limited your ability to communicate effectively. You can say that words are irrelevant in communicating, and dismiss them as egotistical, but you're just plain wrong. In order to be a good thinker you have to have discipline as well, or it is all just meaningless garbage.

The point is that if you can't bother to proofread your posts and write in a coherent manner, then don't expect people to bother reading them.amen

tim
2005-03-06, 15:11
You seem to have a lot of good ideas, but the delivery of your ideas is limited by your bad writing style. The only way to communicate on this forum is through writing and with words, so your writing style has limited your ability to communicate effectively. You can say that words are irrelevant in communicating, and dismiss them as egotistical, but you're just plain wrong. In order to be a good thinker you have to have discipline as well, or it is all just meaningless garbage.

The point is that if you can't bother to proofread your posts and write in a coherent manner, then don't expect people to bother reading them.

I don't think its so much the 'good thinker' deal as it is being an effective communicator.
It's his style to speak like this and I understand how you feel. It can get tedious after time. For me it hasn't yet and for the record I think he has a fresh way of looking at things.
Also I think your input was helpful. You said what I think *********** wanted to express but in a much nicer way so it was received better.

And crim they are correct that you should work on cohesion because not doing so makes you look lazy or apathetic and maybe even a little arrogant. Sometimes it is necessary to conform to certain standards of etiquette. Improving your writing skills and using proper sentence structure will show respect for your audience and will also reflect well on you in the long run.

your friend,

Tim

p.s. I edited this post several times trying to achieve just that. http://wizardsrealm.info/icon14.gif

tim
2005-03-06, 15:18
I'm not perfect either but I do the best I can with what I have and often times you will still find mistakes in my writing but it isn't from lack of effort on my part just lack of knowing any better which is a nice way of saying ignorance.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 16:15
well i do know it sucks
i have said it many times
sorry bout that really i am

E what im trying to say about words is that they are just like place names on a map
they are not the place
reality has no meaning just its suchness
words have meaning
communication is a tool not the map of how "it" is
it is fun though :p
i do like language
and i am trying to fix my shitty use of it
im learning latin now so i think ill get some grammar driven into me eventually

communication with words has won us over and made the ego much stronger
me my mine
it needs it to build its constructs
its past
and refined past - the future
hope
dissapointment

we need to take it a bit more litely
and know just by instinct that we all mean well
like it should be

how do i communicate to u guys what i feel in words?

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 16:20
in a book by Osho

"And if you are really in misery, don't hope, because your hope will only prolong the misery."

hahaha

tim
2005-03-06, 16:56
well i do know it sucks
i have said it many times
sorry bout that really i am

E what im trying to say about words is that they are just like place names on a map
they are not the place
reality has no meaning just its suchness
words have meaning
communication is a tool not the map of how "it" is
it is fun though :p
i do like language
and i am trying to fix my shitty use of it
im learning latin now so i think ill get some grammar driven into me eventually

communication with words has won us over and made the ego much stronger
me my mine
it needs it to build its constructs
its past
and refined past - the future
hope
dissapointment

we need to take it a bit more litely
and know just by instinct that we all mean well
like it should be

how do i communicate to u guys what i feel in words?

I take the time to question you and I don't let you get away with things so easily in msn. Others here may not have the same patience or desire as I do but I really feel that this is the best you can do.
So we can either accept this and you or reject you entirely altogether.

So your broken sentence structure can always be used as a source of contention amongst those seeking to discredit you....but also take notice that they did understand something to which they replied to. So I think you got your message across to a certain someone but it wasn't what that person wanted to hear...i think it pricked her heart sharply enough that she felt it worthy of a response.

tim
2005-03-06, 16:59
in a book by Osho

"And if you are really in misery, don't hope, because your hope will only prolong the misery."

hahaha

also happiness isn't something you have to say you are. It is something you exude and you don't exude happiness dollar_girl. You exude something else entirely and its usually negativity and hate that comes forth from you through your responses to me AND to others.

tim
2005-03-06, 17:00
happiness isn't something you profess. its something you exude.

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-06, 17:12
im not looking for credit nor do i worry about discredit
its not the point of what i say ever

tim
2005-03-06, 17:24
I just thank God she's asleep now...she's pleasant when she's sleeping..heaven help us when she's awake.

Below this line is an Edit:
-------------------------------------------------
Looks like I have won but what have I won really?
I'll tell you what I have won...her silence. For the past two days she's been silent on dionysians, tehru (http://www.tehru.org/) and Iagd forums (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/).

But is that what I wanted?

No of course not.

Look at this (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid=9) and see her for how she really is.

Another example (http://www.tehru.org/search.php?do=finduser&u=151) of the sheer idiocy of her posts there.

It seems this is the place she comes whenver she wants some grownup conversation.

I would be personally insulted if she spoke to me the way she does others on iadg and tehru. Its like she's dumbing herself down for them and being condescending seemingly thinking the people there aren't capable of anything better than this (http://www.iagd.biz/forum/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid=9) type of baby babble bullshit.

Here is an example of an adult conversation (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=20356) in which she had her ass handed to her on a silver platter by tambourine-man who is obviously more educated than she is...and what does she do when she is outclassed in these situations?

Backs down of course. Just like you see here in this unrefuted (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=10477&postcount=27) post by me in which I answered each of her allegations exactly and accurately leaving her no room for exagerration proving she had no merit to the allegations made and not a foot to stand on.

This is what she does any and everytime she's held accountable to the truth.
--------------------------------------------
End of Edit

Criminal_Sniper
2005-03-08, 05:50
id doubt anything gets through
but she is a smart girl

if only she understood that happiness is irrelevant
may do not

nicobie
2005-03-11, 01:49
can't you get over the pics?

she's just a gurrl. To bad u're freakie~~~~~~~~~

tim
2005-03-11, 01:57
can't you get over the pics?

she's just a gurrl. To bad u're freakie~~~~~~~~~

it isn't the pictures. its her hurtful attitude towards others.

slx
2005-03-11, 02:53
everyone loves slx :joker:

tim
2005-03-11, 03:02
everyone loves slx :joker:

most do. :tu:

Edit: Looks like she lost her home and is moving in with the old man (http://www.p2pjihad.org/dollar/dork2.gif) just like I said she would on my formerly defunct site. He is in Melbourne.

2nd edit: That's why I don't fool around with waitresses. I expected that shit to happen from low life trash like her. They eventually lose the ability to take care of and support themselves and expect someone else to do it for them. Most are opportunists and this is the perfect example of that.

slx
2005-03-11, 19:55
WARNING a linguistic error has occurred

nicobie
2005-03-13, 00:43
Any that clicks on tttimmies chit has a death wish.

slx
2005-03-13, 01:13

WARNING a syntax error has occurred !

tim
2005-03-13, 01:22
It's not much fun having her scared of me...but it beats the alternative of hearing her disrespect.

tim
2005-03-13, 01:24

WARNING a syntax error has occurred !

guess i'd bettah ask since you're just bustin at the seems to tell me.
okay what do you mean...and what did you mean by the other similiar thing you posted regarding some type of error.
I did not understand that post then nor this one now...and nicobie what in hell are you talking about?

tim
2005-03-13, 01:27
WARNING a linguistic error has occurred

i had to look it up. I don't know where the interest came from to do so...its really dwindling you know...my interest for this board is really dwindling.

slx
2005-03-13, 02:15

Help and Support could not be found.Please insert the Microsoft Windows Installation Disk to continue

nicobie
2005-03-14, 01:06
. die .

nicobie
2005-04-27, 02:01
But I couldn't post a small image as a sig.

I figure it's like the rest of this joint, back wards just like el lurker's way of viewing the calender.

Tell me u'r not a man on govmn't time...

you are keeping gov time.

nicobie
2005-04-28, 01:31
Could it be that sucking at the govmnt's teat is all U can do?

or for god's sake...

Any of you?

slx
2005-04-28, 02:37
Could it be that sucking at the govmnt's teat is all U can do?

or for god's sake...

Any of you?
i can & do do a lot of things....i did a lot of things today, as a matter of fact

what'd you do today nic?

Criminal_Sniper
2005-04-28, 22:26
sucking at the governments teat while studying?
well can u blame me

badfish_76
2005-04-28, 22:32
i can & do do a lot of things

Hahahaha!!!!! Slx said do do!!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself and i have nothing real to put into this at this time.

tim
2005-04-28, 23:50
I make that same mistake myself

nicobie
2005-04-29, 01:47
what'd you do today nic?

I posted here looking to find a way to import a small signature.

Have u found one?

Will you ok it here?

If you want to do something here today... help me out.

I'm not part of the mod squad.

Dollar_Girl
2005-04-29, 10:45
can't you just use the img tags nic? u now ?

slx
2005-04-29, 14:18
I posted here looking to find a way to import a small signature.

Have u found one?

Will you ok it here?

If you want to do something here today... help me out.

I'm not part of the mod squad.i've always assumed we could put a small [img] tag in the sig....i just tried and it doesn't work for me either nic....

i can't...am not able change that feature, sorry dude...it must be how e has it plumb'd

tim
2005-04-30, 01:34
Nicobie just do it like this dude
works for me

nicobie
2005-05-07, 02:30
He was the one who made it work?

It will follow my posts here?

lets see.....

nicobie
2005-05-07, 02:33
can't you just use the img tags nic? u now ?

damit, no I can't...

and these dillweeds won't help.

napho
2005-05-11, 22:33
Here's the avatar of the new nic...the Kalifornia Krusader

nicobie
2005-05-12, 00:43
Here's the avatar of the new nic...the Kalifornia Krusader

yes... I know I'm batty,

but at least my name ain't nap hoe. ;)

Sounds like a american indian name to me. Better watch out or U'll get gone-a-riaa and die off.