View Full Version : A vote for Kerry is one against Hillery in 2008

nicobie
2004-10-16, 02:02
If Kerry wins da bitch don't stand a chance next time.

Nader's my man.

hehe

slx
2004-10-16, 03:49
remember dude.... a prez is limited to 2 terms

personally...i'd like to see HR in office...the time for a woman is past due......they're smarter, more diplomatic, thriftier and can cut your nuts off with a smile

nicobie
2004-10-18, 00:05
remember dude.... a prez is limited to 2 terms

personally...i'd like to see HR in office...the time for a woman is past due......they're smarter, more diplomatic, thriftier and can cut your nuts off with a smile

A WOMAN yes... I think it's about time.

But not the power hungry H-thing. If she had dumped Billie boi I might have a bit respect for the dillweed. But she didn't, so I don't.

tim
2004-10-18, 00:57
i think she's a succubus

you ever try sucking a bus?

slx
2004-10-18, 01:45
But not the power hungry h-thingwhat'd she do to create this thought nic....she was a gov's wif, a prez's wife. then because she's smart & savvy the majority of the people of the state of NY elected her to the senate...

i suspect your feelings about HR have more to do with your feelings about Bill than Hillary....

which make your feelings bias'd & not credulous in my book

nicobie
2004-10-20, 00:25
what'd she do to create this thought nic....she was a gov's wif, a prez's wife. then because she's smart & savvy the majority of the people of the state of NY elected her to the senate...

i suspect your feelings about HR have more to do with your feelings about Bill than Hillary....

which make your feelings bias'd & not credulous in my book

No slx

She made him president

U need to pay attention :)

nicobie
2004-10-20, 00:49
No slx

She made him president

U need to pay attention :)

She didn't care who he fucked. And that's why I have no respect for the un/cunt. she is a bad person slx.

same as tttimmy da turd.

slx
2004-10-20, 01:32
She didn't care who he fucked. & how did you come to know the clintons so intimately?

nicobie
2004-10-21, 01:13
& how did you come to know the clintons so intimately?

I read.

Gee... It must be a coincidence that Billy-boi had to go to the hospital during the campaign.

Wake up and smell the usual Clinton methods. These are BAD people who have done anything and everything nessary to get what what they want.

His hospital stay really cracked me up. Why has it not been reported on CNN that he won't stump for Kerry. (till the last minute) Hahahahahahahaha

He wants the bitch hillary to win in 2008 and she won't get the nomination if Kerry wins.

Is it all that tough to figure out?

:sigh:

nicobie
2004-10-22, 00:25
Hahahhahahahahaa

nicobie
2004-10-26, 01:22
Hahahhahahahahaa

REMEMBER; Vote Kerry to keep the Clinton cunt away in 2008.

nicobie
2004-11-06, 03:40
The Clinton's won again. I got a kick how Billie~boi got sick at just the right time so he didn't have to help Kerry at all.
Da 'bitch' didn't even try to help her party's canadate at all

Hillary is free to run.

nicobie
2004-11-12, 01:32
Who wants Hilary in 2008?

Vote now,

and vote often.