View Full Version : drug trafficing

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-13, 10:58
so i was watching Traffic again today, and the part where catherine zetta jones is showcasing an odourless, tastless and undetecable method of moving cocaine by compressing it into hard plastic childrens toys, caught my attention.

I have heard of cocaine being compressed to make hard objects, but failing to make them odourless and tasteless.

I don't know if there is any facts behind the method, but it got me thinking about other methods of drug smuggling.

Since those involved in the transportation of drugs are always after innovative ideas to smuggle drugs, have any of you heard of interesting cases or have any ideas of your own?

Having humans act as drug mules is a transportation method for small quantities of drugs. I am interested in methods of smuggling large quantities.
I read on the internet about some woman who carried a baby corpse onto a plane, which was totally stuffed with narcotics. Also i have read about the way people in the army smuggled drugs, by stuffing human corpses with narcotics.

I figure that smuggling methods would differ according to which country they are being smuggled out of, and which country they are being smuggled into.

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-13, 11:09
just reading some methods on the net, really weird lol.

here are some small quantity smuggling methods :

*In 1995, inspectors found narcotics surgically implanted in an English sheepdog who arrived at New York's JFK Airport. This poor dog was carrying ten cocaine-filled balloons implanted in his abdomen.

*In 1998, Customs Inspectors discovered women concealing narcotics inside wigs and hairpieces. The subjects caught were found to have the wigs sewn and glued to their heads.

source (http://www.customs.gov/custoday/jul2000/conceal.htm#top)

I have also heard of morbidly obese people hiding drugs in their body fat folds.

eclectica
2004-10-13, 13:26
I think if they take a disabled guy in a wheelchair then he can smuggle stuff inside the bars. It would be great for those folks because rather than life seeming hopeless when disabled, it would offer new opportunities of employment with plenty of traveling.

Another option is to keep your stash in your dildo or butt plug. Most officers would be reluctant to want to touch it or handle it.

tim
2004-10-13, 17:00
smuggling it inside of dead bodies is fucking sick and gross.

eclectica
2004-10-13, 22:54

I've got a question for you to ponder. Which of the following is more morally repugnant: 1. raping someone and then killing the person, or 2. killing someone and having sex afterwards with the dead body?

tim
2004-10-13, 23:37
I've got a question for you to ponder. Which of the following is more morally repugnant: 1. raping someone and then killing the person, or 2. killing someone and having sex afterwards with the dead body?

stop trolling.

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-14, 00:14
I think if they take a disabled guy in a wheelchair then he can smuggle stuff inside the bars. It would be great for those folks because rather than life seeming hopeless when disabled, it would offer new opportunities of employment with plenty of traveling.

Another option is to keep your stash in your dildo or butt plug. Most officers would be reluctant to want to touch it or handle it.

i guess if they have people willing to look inside peoples arses for drugs, inspecting a good ole but plug is less of a challenge.

Any ideas for cross border mass transportation of narcotics?

nicobie
2004-10-14, 00:32

aka TTTimmy....

eclectica
2004-10-14, 01:31
Any ideas for cross border mass transportation of narcotics?

I can't think of anything easy that Customs hasn't thought of. Probably hiding it in a shipment would be the most efficient and one could smuggle tons that way. Other than that maybe the safest way would be to mail it.

nanook
2004-10-14, 12:03
I'll try to think of a good one for yas, but in the mean time, remind me not to do any drugs, cause I'm sure the stuff must stink to high fucking heaven and taste even worse. lol. Although...the buzz may be intense...lmao

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-15, 01:03
i was talking about this issue with my father yesterday, and he mentioned that the colombians had purchased old soviet submarines and smuggle drugs via less known routes of water.

i dont know if thats true lol, but an interesting method none the less.

tim
2004-10-15, 02:04
i was talking about this issue with my father yesterday, and he mentioned that the colombians had purchased old soviet submarines and smuggle drugs via less known routes of water.

i dont know if thats true lol, but an interesting method none the less.

that would seem feasible..whether by submarine or ship...seems the way to go. I have the movie traffic in divx format...guess I should get around to watching it some time.

eclectica
2004-10-15, 04:25
Submarines? That's a cool idea on how to sneak into enemy territory or avoid those pesky custom officials. I've seen a picture taken from a German Nazi submarine of New York harbor through a periscope. It seems like a good way to smuggle a nuke into a country too.

If you live close to the border you can run tunnels underneath the soil between two houses on each side of the border, the way people try to smuggle arms to the Palestinians underneath the border. Or how about model airplanes delivering the payload? Homing pigeons (http://www.pigeon.org/pigeons_in_war.htm) can deliver stuff reliably and fly far distances.

nanook
2004-10-15, 12:19
Pretty cool ideas. I'm wondering, if say you were to hop in a hot-air balloon and just mosey across the border, would you be tracked and somehow detained or monitored? What's the status of this?

Dollar_Girl
2004-10-15, 12:35
i'd say you'd probably be shot down lol.

going cross border via air is complicated, especially during times of crisis such as war and also now, with major security hypersensitivity due to recent terrorism. Innocent people have been put in bad situations where they have crossed borders via air, and because of the lack of communication options, the situation can be particularly confusing and panicing for those involved. It's a very fast paced situation.

imagine 'moseying' accross a border in your hot air balloon, and then finding a government jet zooming around you, with orders to shoot u down lol.

Interesting ideas indeed. Tunneling beneath borders is a cool one. On the Mexican border, people regularly cross borders on foot concealing narcotics. When i was crossing the Mexican border, vehicle searches were very thorough. Many times people try to conceal drugs in the soles of their shoes etc. Many are found out, but i think far more make it across safely. I think being a guard on the mexican border is a really full-on job. I don't think i'd like to do it.

I think people who risk entering countries with a small amount of drugs for recreational use, are not very smart. Especially since many of them do it, without knowing the drug laws of the country they are entering. In countries like bali, carrying a decent quantity of drugs is enough for the death penalty. Small quantities of drugs can still land u a life sentence. people try to get into places like bali, with the illusion that they are going to smoke dope on the beach, but they don't realise that the drug fued is very real and serious in such countries and the penalties are severe and not as leniant as from the countries the person originates.

I wouldn't ever risk entering a country with a personal stash of drugs.

tim
2004-10-15, 17:13
do you use drugs?