View Full Version : whatdya think or do you even give a rat's ass

slx
2004-10-09, 03:47
http://www.wonkette.com/archives/bulge-my-ass-023001.php

http://isbushwired.com/

follow some of the links......interesting...well maybe...... to me anyway

i read some of this tonight after the debate but earlier, made a comment to kel that GW blink'd his eyes too much while not speaking...makes him look "shady" to me

does it mean anything...i don't know...watch him while he's off the stump....no blinking eyes when not speaking

tim
2004-10-09, 04:03
http://www.wonkette.com/archives/bulge-my-ass-023001.php

http://isbushwired.com/

follow some of the links......interesting...well maybe...... to me anyway

i read some of this tonight after the debate but earlier, made a comment to kel that GW blink'd his eyes too much while not speaking...makes him look "shady" to me

does it mean anything...i don't know...watch him while he's off the stump....no blinking eyes when not speaking

I think you read too much into things

slx
2004-10-09, 04:58
maybe i just read to much
period

it's all propaganda anyway

isn't it?

or is just entertainment

who knows....who cares....we still keep reading it & into it

don't we

like a steve king or john grisham novel....you get involved even if it ain't so

but how do we know it isn't.....it could be....just like it couldn't

right?

nanook
2004-10-09, 05:15
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass, but I'm always interested in your point of view, Slx.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-09, 05:54
evil men once again get away with it
perhaps u are one of those evil men lol
im singin out

slx
2004-10-09, 06:16
perhaps u are one of those evil men

see....my point exactly....i could be or couldn't

depends on how you read me

or maybe i'm just entertainment....

or propaganda

a very bad B movie

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-09, 10:04
i do not think ur evil slx
some acts may be not the greatest but i still respect u
and i know what ya mean about bush
why the fuck can he not say what he means without help???
its the not giving a rats ass that pisses me off
the more i know raar the more i see his lack of caring is as bad as caring to much

eclectica
2004-10-09, 14:33
The blinking of the eyes I noticed. I interpreted that as him being used to having people agree with him, and when they disagree he gets insulted. He barely contains himself because the situation is uncomfortable. Normally he can run away from a question he doesn't like. He's an overgrown baby.

If someone is communicating with him wirelessly, I wonder who it is and what radio frequency they are using. It would be good to intercept it, though I expect it would be encrypted. If he were ever caught with that device he wouldn't say it was for getting answers, but to keep contact with the national security team so that if there were a terrorist attack he could be instantly notified.

I am cynical enough of Bush to believe it is within the realm of reasonably possible that he has someone giving him the answers during public sessions. In the past I had wondered about such a thing too.

The worst public appearance I have seen of him was the interview with Tim Russert in the Oval Office made Saturday February 7, and aired Sunday September 8. He looked totally drugged out. I was then wondering if he really wasn't running the country but others in his inner circle were instead. He has an unusually close relationship with Condoleezza Rice and spends long hours with her. She could be the one running the presidency and dominating him with her strong personality. There have been odd incidents in his career, such as the time he choked on the pretzel (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=117).

slx
2004-10-09, 14:45
I was then wondering if he really wasn't running the country but others in his inner circle were instead. is gw our manchurian candidate?

in politics, nothings improbable

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-09, 15:22
it runs much deeper
he has been trained in a way of thinking and now everything is playing out just fine for him
he truthfull thinks what he is doing is right
brainwashing the leftside of the brain into a certain type of thinking
why u think most of the world is right handed?
the way we read
write
get taught
left handedness was seen as evil once
u may be think WTF Crim get a hold of yourself!!??!!
and wondering what it has to do with anything let alone bush
learning can only show u the answer to that one

as we have proven my experiences still need to be experienced for u to realise
u must try and percieve it urselves

i agree with all those who say Bush is a SUSPECT!!!!!

eclectica
2004-10-09, 16:38
I've never seen the original 1962 movie or 2004 version of The Manchurian Candidate. It looks like something I ought to try to pick up from the video store.

slx
2004-10-09, 18:37
I've never seen the original 1962 movie or 2004 version of The Manchurian Candidate. It looks like something I ought to try to pick up from the video store.2 completely different movies

however unless you've seen the original the 2004, remake of the flick takes a few frames 2 understand

i just got the new version off one of the p2p's

slx
2004-10-10, 04:32
SHADING THE TRUTH, PART 2....

ABC News Political Director Mark Halperin explains the obvious to his troops on Friday:

The New York Times (Nagourney/Stevenson) and Howard Fineman on the web both make the same point today: the current Bush attacks on Kerry involve distortions and taking things out of context in a way that goes beyond what Kerry has done.

Kerry distorts, takes out of context, and mistakes all the time, but these are not central to his efforts to win.

We have a responsibility to hold both sides accountable to the public interest, but that doesn't mean we reflexively and artificially hold both sides "equally" accountable when the facts don't warrant that.

Good for him. If one side lies more than the other, say so. It's fake "objectivity" to pretend that ten big lies are the same thing as a couple of minor distortions. The media should be reporting what's really going on, not inventing a false balance that doesn't exist.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-10-10, 04:48
if u believe that u BELIEVE BUSH LIES!!!

LMAO
FUCKERS!!!

nanook
2004-10-10, 09:25
its the not giving a rats ass that pisses me off
the more i know raar the more i see his lack of caring is as bad as caring to much

Hmm. I see that Sniper has left again. Although I don't understand why he cares, why I don't care, is beyond me.
It's another case scenario of someone thinking they know someone, when they really don't.
Dude, you've only known me how long and on the fucking internet. For all you know, I could be a deformed crippled old man with alzheimers. hehe.

Sniper, you shouldn't believe everything people write on the net, dude.

But I will tell you why I don't care. Because I never understood any of it in the first place. All I know is that there are sick basturds in the world and sometimes there is nothing we can do about it. When there is, I will put my two cents in the pot. For now, I can't vote for any of those fuckers, I do not live in the United States. All I can do is hope the American people make a good choice and hope the outcome is a good one.
I know that eventually, the decision may affect us in other countries, and we will cross those bridges when we get to them.
Boasting my opinion on something I know very little about is not wise or welcome. I've read what I could on the topics and although it angers me and I feel useless, it still does nothing to better the situation to rant about it.
I see the others here debating who they will vote for. They can put their two cents in, and I enjoy reading their opinions. They can make a difference. So they have the right to rant. It's their country. My country has it's own problems. And then there is my own small community. And that is where I try to make the differences. You do not know me or what I do. So don't pretend you do. So for now, no I don't give a rat's ass about Bush or Kerry.

eclectica
2004-10-10, 14:57
I can't vote for any of those fuckers, I do not live in the United States. All I can do is hope the American people make a good choice and hope the outcome is a good one.
I know that eventually, the decision may affect us in other countries, and we will cross those bridges when we get to them.

Unfortunately Americans are isolated in their mindset and don't care about the rest of the World. If it weren't for The War On Terror they would be even more isolated and have less reason to deal with others.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Prior to 9/11 few Americans knew much about Afghanistan. They had abandoned them after 1 million of them died fighting for them against the Soviets. So what Osama did was force them to remember that there is this poor forgotten part of the World which they ought to be paying attention to. Because of the mindset of Americans, they invite violence as that is the only thing to get their attention and respect. If 1 million Afghans were to have signed a petition asking for aid it would have been tossed in the garbage. Instead what we saw was that 19 hijackers were able to make a difference and get America's attention.

tim
2004-10-10, 15:06
Unfortunately Americans are isolated in their mindset and don't care about the rest of the World. If it weren't for The War On Terror they would be even more isolated and have less reason to deal with others.

so those people actually just fucked themselves over by attacking america then? it looks that way. right?

oh yea...don't tread on me that was a popular saying in the 70's I think truckers had it on their mud flaps. I think it means don't fuck with us.
and that's what the people who hate america should not have done or do. They should not fuck with us (us can be a pronoun or the country works interchangeably as used in the context it has been here) or we will 'fuck back' and right now the u.s. is 'fucking back'

yay us!
go us!
hooooooraaaaaaaa!

slx
2004-10-10, 16:40
Hmm. I see that Sniper has left again. Although I don't understand why he cares, why I don't care, is beyond me.
It's another case scenario of someone thinking they know someone, when they really don't.
Dude, you've only known me how long and on the fucking internet. For all you know, I could be a deformed crippled old man with alzheimers. hehe.

Sniper, you shouldn't believe everything people write on the net, dude.

But I will tell you why I don't care. Because I never understood any of it in the first place. All I know is that there are sick basturds in the world and sometimes there is nothing we can do about it. When there is, I will put my two cents in the pot. For now, I can't vote for any of those fuckers, I do not live in the United States. All I can do is hope the American people make a good choice and hope the outcome is a good one.
Boasting my opinion on something I know very little about is not wise or welcome. I've read what I could on the topics and although it angers me and I feel useless, it still does nothing to better the situation to rant about it.
I see the others here debating who they will vote for. They can put their two cents in, and I enjoy reading their opinions. They can make a difference. So they have the right to rant. It's their country. My country has it's own problems. And then there is my own small community. And that is where I try to make the differences. You do not know me or what I do. So don't pretend you do. So for now, no I don't give a rat's ass about Bush or Kerry.raar...i'm sorry dude that your country must suffer because of ours...it ain't right

for the 1st time in my decrepit life i'm ashamed of our country...seems too many people have drank too much bad water or something......it's alright not to care about things you have no control over....i mean, why add insult to injury...right?

i do believe however we must at all cost remove GW...it's for the betterment of world.... but hey...it's just my thought on the matter

yo & sniper dude...maybe you need to replenish your mojo bag dude....you seem a bit pissy here lately...get over it dude...each to their own

right dude

slx
2004-10-11, 01:19
www.deprogram.info/

a tad radical but a few good reads
Once pertinent facts have been ascertained, the realist then, hopefully takes the facts that he or she has learned and uses them in conjunction with logic and morality. Morality is not to be confused with religion. Religion is a form of anti-logic involving superstition, myth, and self imposed delusion whereas morality is a thought and consequent action process in which an individual makes decisions based upon a deep concern for basic human values such as truth (honesty), justice (fairness), and sanity (logic).

Only when proven facts are combined with logic and morality can a coarse of action be drafted which will aid in directing humankind in evolving toward truth, justice, and sanity rather than toward delusion, tyranny, and omnicide.
this is the simplest way to describe religion i've ever run across...
Religion is a form of anti-logic involving superstition, myth, and self imposed delusion

eclectica
2004-10-11, 04:56
i just got the new version off one of the p2p's

The new one is not out yet in the video store. I just watched the old 1962 one with Frank Sintatra and thought it was a little boring or slow, but I guess that is to be expected from an older movie. There's an interesting history with that movie in that after president Kennedy got shot not long after it was released, Frank Sinatra purchased the rights of the movie and pulled it from circulation until 1987 because the brainwashed assassin in the movie was similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.

slx
2004-10-11, 05:13
i agree...the older flix were more melodramatic....the remake has more action ...not one of denzel washington's best but still entertaining

eclectica
2004-10-11, 05:21
Denzel Washington is one of those odd actors who I don't like for some reason. Richard Gere is another one I don't like.

slx
2004-10-12, 03:13
if you’re going to start wars with lies, and avoid as much substantive discussion as possible, then the last thing you want is accountability

The Blunder of the "Liberal Media"
by Ryan Lindsey

In this “information age,” our capacity for disseminating news seems limitless, thanks to the pervasiveness of radio, broadcast and cable television, newspapers, magazines, and the Internet. Yet, despite this array of outlets, the news that reaches the majority of U.S. citizens is so highly controlled as to create something of an information vacuum.

Beginning under Ronald Reagan and expanding exponentially under Bill Clinton, media deregulation has allowed a disturbingly small group of individuals to gain control of most things Americans hear, see, or read during any given day. Today, the “Big Six”—Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, General Electric, News Corp., and Vivendi Universal—are our news generators. That only six corporations are capable of reaching, and thereby shaping the views of, roughly 294 million residents is a serious threat to the viability of our republic.

read more -> http://www.pajiba.com/liberal-media.htm

slx
2004-10-12, 03:27
why do we deserve to be led by an inarticulate man with a confused agenda?

The Republican National Confusion
by Molly Curren

The Republicans have made a decision to put aside their traditional points of view in favor of radical fringe agendas that imperil our future. They have shown their lack of basic respect for our international relationships, our economic well-being, and, as demonstrated by Guantanamo, our legal system. If the country seems particularly divided, it is because these ideologues do not purport to participate meaningfully in dialogue with anyone. Instead of engaging on issues, they pander to our basest instincts by mounting petty, emotional, fear-based arguments that disrespect the American people and discount our intelligence and bravery....

read more - http://www.pajiba.com/republican-national-confusion.htm

slx
2004-10-12, 03:55
As to the administration’s claim that Saddam Hussein’s regime was connected to al-Qaeda, the established inaccuracy of the allegation using Congressional footage of a report prepared not by Congress but by the Bush administration itself. Issued a month after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the document entitled “Countries Where Al Qaeda Has Operated” glaringly omitted Iraq from the list. This is solid evidence, but the case would have been strengthened by including the bi-partisan 9/11 Commission’s statements debunking the Saddam/al-Qaeda connection.

When Bush stood before the “Mission Accomplished” banner on May 1, 2003, 138 U.S. soldiers had died, 545 U.S. soldiers had been wounded, and approximately 7,350 Iraqis had perished since the United States went to war on Iraq. As of August 1, 2004, 913 U.S. soldiers had died, 5,976 U.S. soldiers had been wounded, and upwards of 13,000 Iraqi lives had been lost. Mission accomplished, indeed

slx
2004-10-12, 04:06
(paraphrased)...our nation's divided......45% republican, 45% democrat? basically 90% of the approximately 50 million votes that will be cast in november have already been predetermined. this leaves about 5 million registered americans deciding whether or not your gay cousin can marry that strange lady with the mullet or whether your SS benefits will be gutted so that each of us can get another $33.42 a year in tax rebates

scarey ain't it.....what's so scarey about it is the 45% groups that are so blind'd by partisan politics that they can't think straight

eclectica
2004-10-12, 04:16
In regards to the bias in the media reporting, look at how the Sinclair Broadcast Group has tried to affect the race between Kerry and Bush. Here is the news story:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6221779/

Fortunately more people are getting their source of information from alternative sources of information like the internet. It would be good if more people were to lose the partisan voting and thinking patterns. I would like to see more political parties. The Electoral College ought to be abolished because it makes people feel their vote doesn't count for much unless they vote for one of the two parties.

slx
2004-10-12, 04:59
I would like to see more political parties. The Electoral College ought to be abolished i'm a bit pragmatic about more parties....i think it would get to water'd down...take naders involvement for example

we allow all qualified candidates to participate in the preliminary...then it's the best 2 win the chance to get the gold

however...i'm a firm supporter of abolishing the electoral college...it serves no practical purpose to count the votes then cast them based on plurity by state

nanook
2004-10-13, 21:14
Good reads. I agree. The internet does offer new and refreshing views to the news and political agenda. The only problem, then is, there are so many you just don't know where to start. lol.
As for whether your country is hurting mine. Let's put it this way, the U.S. did what it felt it had to do to please the multitudes. Of course they will never please all the people all the time. Everything the U.S. does, affects the whole world. They are a leader and most of the time a good one.
I have no ill feelings toward them or their people. I agree with many who state that Bush would have been damned if he did and damned if he didn't. It was a hard decision for any one human being.

slx
2004-10-13, 22:35
I have no ill feelings toward them or their people. I agree with many who state that Bush would have been damned if he did and damned if he didn't. It was a hard decision for any one human being.you should, and rightfully so have hard feeling towards GW...he's is just damn'd...period

as much as i liked roy rogers and the lone ranger...we don't need a renegade cowboy in the white house

tim
2004-10-13, 23:41
you should, and rightfully so have hard feeling towards GW...he's is just damn'd...period

as much as i liked roy rogers and the lone ranger...we don't need a renegade cowboy in the white house

I watched a documentary covering a biographical account of both Senator Kerry and GW's political lives last night on public television..and came to the conclusion that I really hate politics.

nanook
2004-10-14, 11:56
you should, and rightfully so have hard feeling towards GW...he's is just damn'd...period

Well, you would know better than I. As for the popular opinion, I think most agree with you. My sentiments are towards the U.S. as a whole. As for the man, himself...let's just say that, to me, it seems, the more he speaks, the further his foot goes in. lol. I don't see it getting any better for him.
What a sucky choice you guys have there.