View Full Version : I sent this to eclectica

tim
2004-09-26, 16:44
I am not able to reply to the thread you posted concerning my fate.

here is something I found that might interest you:

Why do fresh starts often turn into false starts? Maybe because we don't realize the difference between redoing and reinventing. To redo is to start over with, yes, perhaps more sweat -- but with the same approach. To reinvent is to ask new questions -- such as Why didn't my last effort work? -- and then figure out how best to move forward. . . . As you consider how you might reinvent yourself, know that there will be setbacks. But if you keep asking questions and giving honest answers, you'll find your true path.
Why do fresh starts often turn into false starts? Maybe because we don't realize the difference between redoing and reinventing. To redo is to start over with, yes, perhaps more sweat -- but with the same approach. To reinvent is to ask new questions -- such as Why didn't my last effort work? -- and then figure out how best to move forward. . . . As you consider how you might reinvent yourself, know that there will be setbacks. But if you keep asking questions and giving honest answers, you'll find your true path.

---------

that's the end of the quote...Tom it's late...i feel tired...didn't like saying that stuff about your wife..only did it for the reaction..i regretted it later of course...i believe you are a reasonable man...can you see that even if you do the very thing you said 'fresh start' that it will never be a fresh start with slx...he will always seek and find fault with me.

I crowed about him being demodded before...and I feel as a result of the crowing..you remodded him...i also noted he pouted for three days without posting...all I know is I like you and usually try to be as honest with you as I can...maybe 90percent honest which is good.

Unfortunately you are dealing with two childish ego's here..mine and slx's...Tom you took up his cause so long ago...look how he seeks to do the same things as were done by him to me...can you really support him in giving the same treatment to me as he received from gazdet?

it kind of tarnishes the whole thing..don't ya think?
Personally I feel slx to be like an animal that has tasted human blood..and now needs to be 'put down'...how this will affect your 'friendship' with him....he'll probably hate you.

Tom I'm just a dude...and it really isn't that important...what I say or what I do on the forum....meaning whether I have a voice there or not...no one cares.

Ask yourself how you feel seeing you own username unsearchable on both tehru and p2pzone..before making this decision.

slx
2004-09-26, 19:52
slx will always seek and find fault with melol....who has to seek out your faults humpty....all one has to do is read almost anything you post

no one looks for faults dude....in your case, you slap us all in the face with yours

and i couldn't ever forsee ec being able to cause me not to be his friend

what i don't get fats is one minute you want to be ban'd...the next, to have all your shit deleted, the next have back all your priviledges...the next thing you want to be killed...the next be permently ban'd...etc etc on and on and on and on.....

who knows what you want....i do the best i can with what i have to work with and you ain't much to work with tubbs....unfortunately for you, i act on the desires of the majority

and really....who cares what you want....like i've told you many times....you make the bed, now sleep in it

tim
2004-09-27, 05:46
I thought on this:

To reinvent is to ask new questions -- such as Why didn't my last effort work? -- and then figure out how best to move forward. . . . As you consider how you might reinvent yourself, know that there will be setbacks. But if you keep asking questions and giving honest answers, you'll find your true path

tonight and I've been doing a little reminiscing while going through old posts here. Something I like to do with past experiences is to remember and reexperience past pleasures again.

We've defined where Crim and I went wrong. How about the rest of you?
how'd things get so bad betwixt us?

This is a kind of rambling post because its presumed to be ineffectual as in has no ability to affect change.

slx wrote this:

littledik....fuk up one more thread with your obsessing over $....just one more dude...ever again

in this thread (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=686)

because I wrote this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7763&postcount=3) in that same thread (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=686)

Is this just jealousy on his part or is there really something wrong with what I wrote here (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7763&postcount=3)?

Nicobie made this post (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=609) asking eclectica what he was going to do about me..as if there was something wrong with allowing me to post here...which there wasn't.

However I decided to 'take a jab' at eclectica through maybe what was not the best use of my judgement and wrote this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6825&postcount=3) concerning Nicobie's gripes against me.

In retrospect I should have ignored nic's comments or typed something else similiar to this:

"There is no need for him to do anything 'about me'."

that would have been sufficient, I think.

nanook
2004-09-27, 09:04
Exactly! You don't have to write long-as-winded shit to get a point across. You just don't think before you write. You just start typing out all your shitty feelings, hitting post, and then re-reading your shit and realizing that, yes, you just fucked up and hurt someone, with all your words.

tim
2004-09-27, 11:21
Exactly! You don't have to write long-as-winded shit to get a point across. You just don't think before you write. You just start typing out all your shitty feelings, hitting post, and then re-reading your shit and realizing that, yes, you just fucked up and hurt someone, with all your words.

I didn't like this..it was a 'bit judgemental' don't you think? C'mon 'shitty feelings'? why say that? Full of assumptions as well.

nicobie
2004-09-28, 02:40
Don't let that slimy bastard who needs to DIE suck U into a conversation.

U'll feel violated in the AM.

nanook
2004-09-28, 12:10
I didn't like this..it was a 'bit judgemental' don't you think? C'mon 'shitty feelings'? why say that? Full of assumptions as well.

You are right. I have no right saying your feelings are shitty.
As for the rest, I am only agreeing with your own statements from your post above. And giving a little friendly advice.
You do type before thinking. You type, based on your emotions. Which is normal, but when the words you are typing are hurting others, then some rethinking is in order.
We all do it at times and are called upon it, as you just did to me. So when others do it to you, don't get so uptight.

tim
2004-09-28, 12:49
You are right. I have no right saying your feelings are shitty.
As for the rest, I am only agreeing with your own statements from your post above. And giving a little friendly advice.
You do type before thinking. You type, based on your emotions. Which is normal, but when the words you are typing are hurting others, then some rethinking is in order.
We all do it at times and are called upon it, as you just did to me. So when others do it to you, don't get so uptight.

thanks for the apology raar...so few here do it and mean it.

slx
2004-09-28, 12:55
thanks for the apology raar...so few here do it and mean it.
instances like this are when stupidity should be painful

tim
2004-09-28, 12:58
instances like this are when stupidity should be painful

I don't get it...is that good that I don't understand what you mean?

nicobie
2004-09-29, 01:04
fukin Die tttimmy, DIE

The Passion
2004-09-29, 06:01
fukin Die tttimmy, DIE
lol

nanook
2004-09-29, 12:15
I get it. And he is right.

tim
2004-09-29, 12:19
I get it. And he is right.

this is sad. et tu, raar?

tim
2004-09-29, 12:26
who do you think is in control here me or eclectica?

think about it.

nanook
2004-09-29, 12:37
this is sad. et tu, raar?

What is sad? And what is "et tu"? Speak english dude.

Who is in control? I have a feeling you are about to tell me.

tim
2004-09-29, 12:51
What is sad? And what is "et tu"? Speak english dude.

Who is in control? I have a feeling you are about to tell me.

It is sad because it seems you've given in to the mind numbing cycle of hate here. 'et tu' references a play by William Shakespeare called Julius Caesar in which Caesar is betrayed by his best friend, Brutus (no raar doesn't know me..we aren't friends although he's posted very friendly to me for the most part and I appreciate that) where as Brutus drives the knife into Caesar's back Caesar turns to look at him saying almost as if unbelieving what he's seeing, 'et tu, Brutus?" which means , "you too, Brutus?"

As for who is control here..someone else will tell you that soon enough...but remember this:

you are able to post here because I allow it.

nanook
2004-09-29, 13:01
Whatever.

Pandemonium
2004-09-29, 18:09
damn...another funny.

good thing i wasnt taking a drink when i read this, bad enough i was taking a drag off a smoke.

and i hate to be the one to inform ya....but you create your own hate on the forum. you cant help it, soon as you post...people hate you.

its like you are a little kid that can't wait to see what reaction you are going to get from adults as you pull someones pigtails and then are shocked when you get your hand smacked.

As for who is control here..someone else will tell you that soon enough...but remember this:

you are able to post here because I allow it.

tim
2004-09-29, 19:04
goddamn metaphors again!?!

I wish you ppl would just come right out and state plainly what you mean.

damn...another funny.

good thing i wasnt taking a drink when i read this, bad enough i was taking a drag off a smoke.

and i hate to be the one to inform ya....but you create your own hate on the forum. you cant help it, soon as you post...people hate you.

its like you are a little kid that can't wait to see what reaction you are going to get from adults as you pull someones pigtails and then are shocked when you get your hand smacked.

tim
2004-09-29, 19:26
as you pull someones pigtails

whose pigtails have I pulled here?

slx
2004-09-29, 20:56
I wish you ppl would just come right out and state plainly what you mean.you're a piece of shit....wasting air someone else could breath

tim
2004-09-29, 22:26
you're a piece of shit....wasting air someone else could breath

'piece of shit' is still a metaphor..and the rest was only ur opinion...not mine (as raar is so fond of pointing out).

tim
2004-09-29, 22:28
how about giving some opinions to back up your conclusions as to why you say that?

tim
2004-09-29, 22:29
I'm such a piece of shit

this should be taken out of my signature too. I didn't put it there..who did?

tim
2004-09-29, 22:31
I respectfully request that my access to my profile and settings including signature be returned to me.

The Passion
2004-09-29, 23:46
I respectfully request that my access to my profile and settings including signature be returned to me.
lol

slx
2004-09-30, 03:11
lollol