View Full Version : Unchain my heart

tim
2004-09-22, 12:20
may I please be unrestricted now?

tim
2004-09-22, 12:22
not much else to say except for I have missed you people.

tim
2004-09-22, 12:25
I promise not to delete or edit any of my posts...that's the easy part of the promise...i'm trying to abide by what you want from me...i know you don't want me to pm $girl...that would be a little harder...because [b]I really love her.

tim
2004-09-22, 12:26
waiting on responses is so hard for me.

tim
2004-09-22, 12:27
at least give me some hope that I can be unrestricted.

tim
2004-09-22, 12:31
thanks...and God I am so lonely I could die/cry...at least I've done the latter.
I need another shot at redemption...I will honestly try to do and be better...just tell me what you need from me...guess that's all I can say.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-22, 20:34
No!
you CANNOT!!!
what the FUCK do you expect???
this forum dies today
unless there is some big gain in users i can not imagine any different
later

slx
2004-09-22, 21:07
No!
you CANNOT!!!

lol

nicobie
2004-09-23, 01:39
may I please be unrestricted now?

u are a piece of shit, so why not just

Die

nanook
2004-09-23, 12:25
No!
you CANNOT!!!

I have to lol to this one too. lol.

As for you Tim. It's like the boy who cried wolf. You know what I mean?

tim
2004-09-23, 19:07
Am I 'the devil' or something?
I would like to influence you though by taking you on as my apprentice and teaching you how to be evil like myself.
You are off to a GOOD START now through dionysians messageboard. The thing you have done there so far has been good?
What do I mean?
I mean the last post you made AGAINST me WAS GOOD...now IF (mind you) IF I HAD RESPONDED TO THE THINGS YOU HAD SAID THERE: IT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED THE MESSAGEBOARD as it would have furthur supported its growth.

You said 'after yesterday (today) this forum would die'..that sounded 'like a threat'...was it?

Then you went on to express sentiment or conditions for its demise based upon whether or not 'new members' were added 'to the mix'.

My question to you is this?

Why the fuck does it matter to you so much?

Its obvious you care about the 'success of the board' and the people (current people) there..so why make such a fuss?

You (yourself) don't really want it to die or see it end.

You feel I have betrayed you and I HAVE even though in my mind I justify it to myself and rationalise my reasons to you for having done so...none of those reasons will EVER be good enough to suit you.

It really looks like i've scarred you until when? Until three years after this messageboard really ceases to exist..meaning 3 years from the date its no longer available online and you can't post to it anymore because it isn't an option for you to do so because there is nothing there (nothing left literally) to post to anymore.

Right now you've made the 'conscious' choice 'not to post there' anymore (so you would have us think) however I think you are a weak willed sissy who will go back on his idle bogus threat because like a woman who says no when really meaning yes...you sir are a pussy and will do the opposite of what you say.

The thing about me that makes me so damn awful or scary is the fact that I tell you I am going to do something and then I do it..you know its coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it..all you can do is sit back in horror watching as the things I've said come to pass

Here is one such thing: Crim has stated above and numerous other times 'he's leaving' and never coming back yet like a moth with wings repeatly syng'd he returns time and time again...I guaran-damn-tee he will 'return' to answer this post...this is what I mean by him being powerless to change the things I say

Watch now as he fulfills my wish (returns to post again in answer to this). Its how I get my way through clever manipulation even forcing people (like crim with this example) to do the very thing i want (which is for him to post here again) even though he doesn't want to 'give me the satisfaction' of thinking i've won anything.

In his mind he would out of spite try not to answer this but he will fail to 'spite me' just as katarina has time and time again been cleverly manipulated by me into doing this she hasn't wanted to do.

I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT.

Remember this about me:

'compromise is the art of letting you have MY WAY'

what makes it so wonderful for me is most of you including eclectica and slx are so fucking stupid that they don't even realise i'm getting my way...that is sublime.

and raar what do you mean?

Pandemonium
2004-09-23, 19:31
funniest thing i have read today....

well maybe not....but considering i just skimmed through your post as usual that stuck out and made me laugh.

I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT.

Remember this about me:

'compromise is the art of letting you have MY WAY'

what makes it so wonderful for me is most of you including eclectica and slx are so fucking stupid that they don't even realise i'm getting my way...that is sublime.

slx
2004-09-23, 21:28
ineptitude that rises to empyreal absurdity

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-23, 23:04
lol, yeah, real clever manipulation when someone responds to your post humpty. it's a message board, people respond when they feel like it. Maybe if you were having us risk life by trying to fly over a bridge or something... but your biggest claim to fame is having people respond to ur posts? HAHAHAHAHHA

people respond because ur funny, just like people pay 10 bucks to go see a comedy.

right on!

tim
2004-09-23, 23:08
lol, yeah, real clever manipulation when someone responds to your post humpty. it's a message board, people respond when they feel like it. Maybe if you were having us risk life by trying to fly over a bridge or something... but your biggest claim to fame is having people respond to ur posts? HAHAHAHAHHA

people respond because ur funny, just like people pay 10 bucks to go see a comedy.

right on!

how...

[b]predictable/b]

tim
2004-09-23, 23:10
[b]predictable/b]

how...

embarassing :eyesdown:

tim
2004-09-23, 23:12
damn i think i'm gonna quit bolding stuff. having no edit is a bitch.

tim
2004-09-23, 23:16
people respond because ur funny

right on!

I'm glad you think so. ;) :flower:

tim
2004-09-23, 23:20
:drool: :banana: :blowjob: :)

slx
2004-09-24, 00:33
I'm such a piece of shit

nicobie