View Full Version : Guess what?

nanook
2004-09-14, 11:26
I just got off work. I takes a shower. Make a coffee. And decided to make this kickass omelet. Chopped up some onions, fresh hot chilis and some smoked ham. Tossed some cottage cheese on the side.
Man my nose was burning as I fried em up.
So it's like all good, I head downstairs, but the light is out and my dog is right there, wanting out and fed.
I gos to set my plate on the table, cause I have my coffee and smokes in the other and yep.......plate flips right over onto the floor.

So my dog got the best breakfast he's had all week. And I'm too lazy to go chop that shit up again, so raisin bran it is. lol.

And man, what a fucking hot night it was working. Kind of a humidity in which you just can't cool yourself off, no matter how many fans or how much water. Yep, you guessed it, I don't work in air conditioning.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-14, 11:32
that blows man. i say u gotta stock your frieezer with some tv dinners for situations just like this. Omlette falls on floor? no worries, just defrost a gourmet indian curry or something. Sometimes if i am too lazy to cook, i just don't eat that day, i just wonder cupboard to fridge and back again.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-14, 11:34
and hey dude, i hear what ur saying about having to work in the heat... living in the subtropics, the weather gets soooo hot and humidity goes up to like 98%. it is crazy shit, ur skin just sticks together and it is real hard to even breathe.

i hate sticky weather!

nanook
2004-09-14, 11:56
that blows man. i say u gotta stock your frieezer with some tv dinners for situations just like this. Omlette falls on floor? no worries, just defrost a gourmet indian curry or something. Sometimes if i am too lazy to cook, i just don't eat that day, i just wonder cupboard to fridge and back again.

LOL. That was good. But no way, not eating. Must eat. And that gourmet Indian Curry sounds great. And if you're not eating, maybe that's why you don't feel so hot. Girl, you gotta eat. Gotta keep your curves. Anerexic chicks are fucking gross.
Man, I hope your not a skinny girl, no offense intended with my above comment.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-14, 12:22
hey dude, i don't starve myself, but sometimes i am too lazy to cook so i just wounder around searching endlessly for that perfect meal that takes no effort.

i'm far from anorexic lol, but at the end of the day it's all good. skinny, curvy or extra curvy, there is always a man or woman out there to find us to be hot shit u know.

nanook
2004-09-14, 12:29
Girl, come on now, I wasn't implying you starved yourself. lol. From the sounds of it, and the guys around here, you must be eye-catching. I myself find girls who are too skinny gross.
As for my comments, I was just playing on your obvious exaggeration of being to lazy to cook, by just not eating at all.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-14, 15:06
she is attractive but she sure does sound lazy lmao

i was cooking cornmeat for 11 hours the other day
i fell asleep after it was done and ate the best breakfast of my life shortly after about 4 hours sleep
crazy yes i know
i find that food was so boring but now im getting into more and more and even getting into some old food ive not had for a long time (the meat for example)
i love Indian and Chinese foods
and of course German and Italian
something that i really like though is turkish food
i was hoping to be a man of the world
just my tastes will do for now

nanook
2004-09-14, 21:00
Actually, I like trying new foods. I like spicy, the hotter the better. Never had Turkish, though. Sounds intriguing.

The Passion
2004-09-15, 06:04
I do that alot lately also

sometimes I just tell myself it is a beer only diet or a water fast, depending on how much money I feel like spending

Pandemonium
2004-09-15, 06:10
cajun food is best.

jambalaya, red beans and rice, dirty rice, gumbo and crawfish (kids hate them cause they leave the heads on...but damn they are good)

i use to love to watch justin wilson the cajun cook...

i made a big pot of jambalaya the other day....smoked sausage and chicken

this weekend - italian....lasagna with homemade red sauce

Actually, I like trying new foods. I like spicy, the hotter the better. Never had Turkish, though. Sounds intriguing.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 06:58
ive been turned off all fast food except pizza and subway :p
never tried cajun though

nanook
2004-09-15, 10:40
cajun food is best.

jambalaya, red beans and rice, dirty rice, gumbo and crawfish (kids hate them cause they leave the heads on...but damn they are good)

i use to love to watch justin wilson the cajun cook...

i made a big pot of jambalaya the other day....smoked sausage and chicken

this weekend - italian....lasagna with homemade red sauce

*drooling* ever so much. You sound like an awesome cook! Beats the soup and sandwich I'm having now for my supper. And I didn't spill it this time. lol.

Yo, Sniper, what's in Turkish food?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-15, 10:47
hey man, turkish food is the best. i cook mainly italian, because that has some of my most favourite food ingredients!

raar, you should try traditional hummus with turkish bread. that is so good! turkish food can be a bit like greek food. the turks grill alot, and do eggplant like the greeks and italians. they are the founders of the famous doner kebab.

nanook
2004-09-15, 10:55
Good day, Dollar Girl. You members sure know your tasty food. Thankfully I'm full, or you'd, too, be making me hungry. So how was your day, today?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 13:50
heh i know what tastes good but ive still got a lot to learn
i know what i do knot like so far thats about all
process of elimination

tim
2004-09-15, 19:45
@Pandemonium

Do you pinch tail and suck head?

damn that sounded dirty.

Pandemonium
2004-09-16, 03:09
http://www.cajuncrawfish.com/page.cfm?sct=howtos&pg=eating

the only way to eat crawfish

tim
2004-09-16, 03:27
http://www.cajuncrawfish.com/images/eating/howtoeat4b.gif

the only way to eat crawfish

God, that's perverted.

funny though. :tu: :D ;)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-16, 17:56
something about eating organs i do not like very much
meat is meat but when u think of what goes through our organs i do not like the sound of it
though the brain is very resilient (that the best word im looking for?)