View Full Version : masturbation anyone

slx
2004-09-10, 19:16
recently a swell friend of mine & i were having a conversation while smoking some evil weed about what else....sex...

my friend is a 30 year old mother of 2, happily married & imo, attractive with a nice bod...any attraction i have towards her is platonic and in no way sexual....

she's extremely puritan in the way she thinks about sex but not zealously religious so i see her as an anomaly for the lack of a better description...

anyway i ask her if she masturbated, after blushing & grinning, she said yes BUT masturbation was a sin and she felt extreme guilt for doing it....i almost fell off the chair...how in the world, in realm of possibility could or would jakin off be a sin

what are your thoughts...seriously

(edit to change typos)

eclectica
2004-09-10, 20:25
Maybe there are those who think that masturbation is bad because the only worthwhile sex is that which leads to having children. Or perhaps it could be that masturbating is like cheating on your partner. I actually masturbate a lot more than I have sex, even though I am married. Sex never lasts long for me so it helps to have masturbated beforeHAND. I think masturbation is medically necessary for the various fluids to work properly. Sometimes I get this terrible feeling like an unfinished piss if I haven't ejaculated in like six days time, and I get prostate fluid or something leaking into my piss. I wonder how many other guys have that problem. Maybe there is something wrong with the plumbing?

Masturbation is a sin if the religion believes that unnecessary pleasures are sinful. If one thinks music or other unnecessary pleasures in life is bad, then I can see also thinking that masturbation is bad. I went through a phase when I was around 20 where I got rid of my music collection and I tried to see how long I could avoid masturbating. My record was 35 days without masturbation. Now I don't even bother avoiding it because I have that leaky plumbing condition and I masturbate for medical reasons. I think it's good to masturbate to keep the system working properly.

One of the reasons I don't like Clinton is due to his cowardice. Mostly on the Rwanda issue, but also in the case when he fired Jocelyn Elders, the Surgeon General, who advocated masturbation. Here's an article on it:
http://www.actupny.org/reports/elders.html

eclectica
2004-09-10, 21:10
Masturbation would be a good thing to promote World peace. Think of how many wars would be avoided if people just masturbated and got rid of those stressful evil demons out of their sacs.

If religion is to promote peace, then religion also ought to promote masturbation. God and heaven can be more readily found in an orgasm than in going to church.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-10, 23:57
my mother used to say that masturbating isn't good, because you get too used to it, and you don't enjoy sex as much with a man as a result.

In reality though, they are two different sensations.

most women have trouble having an orgasm during sex because they fail to to fully relax, but can orgasm alsmost instantly via masturbation.

I think eclectica is right about masturbation being good for the health. It is vital to drain fluids. I have a nurse friend who talked to me once about this procedure done on men with prostate issues and enlarged testical issues... they have to put a tube down there penis to drain the mixture of blood, pus etc out... for about a week. She said the best way to avoid it is for men to masturbate and encourage fluid exchange.

i don't play with mysel as much as i used to. i think it is my recent stress levels.

I find that an orgasm just before u close your eyes to sleep, makes u sleep like a baby. like someone knocked u out.

Doctors also recommen orgasms to women who have period pain.

Orgasms are the best type of remedy.

Some women suffer from extreme migraines that suddnely come during orgasm and criple them for a long time after. they describe the pain of the conition like sharp stabbing pains.

i think the idea of 'sin' when it comes to masturbation varies for man and woman. For a woman it doesn't have to be connected to religion.

The attitude of 'men can cheat, its a boys thing, but women can't' kinda explains it. Women have been raised and taught to be loyal to their man, save themselves for a man, please ur man etc. I still hear the term "boys will be boys" thrown around alot, but if women do the same it's problem.

i guess alot of women have been raised to be conscious of their bodies in a different way than the younger generation of women.
Perhaps masturbating is 'wrong' because it is being 'disloyal' to a husband, or because female sexuality for a long time was expressed only by a woman laying on her back, with sex finishing when the man was done, the body was not a means of pleasure but more or less an object of duty to a man?

i'd like to see a ratio of men and women who feel guilty for masturbating. i gurantee the ratio of women would be higher than that of a man.

slx
2004-09-11, 01:13
i'd like to see a ratio of men and women who feel guilty for masturbating. i gurantee the ratio of women would be higher than that of a man.i'm not sure about that....b4 i posted this i spent some time on the web trying to determin how it could be sinful.

what i found were many masturbating forums...(google "masturbating forums") & from just jumping around a bit, on a few of them, it would appear the girls seem to be more into themselves than the boys..

and some other place where i skim'd an article about the topic, determined women jack off more & later in life than do men ....

oh yeah & BTW....the bible doesn't mention masturbation in nary a chapter or verse

eclectica
2004-09-11, 01:51
the bible doesn't mention masturbation in nary a chapter or verse

Check out Genesis chapter 38 here (http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/genesis/genesis38.htm)

38:8
Then Judah said to Onan, "Unite with your brother's widow, in fulfillment of your duty as brother-in-law, and thus preserve your brother's line."
38:9
Onan, however, knew that the descendants would not be counted as his; so whenever he had relations with his brother's widow, he wasted his seed on the ground, to avoid contributing offspring for his brother.
38:10
What he did greatly offended the LORD, and the LORD took his life too.

nanook
2004-09-11, 02:10
I think that society (or whoever the hell makes these "decisions") think of masturbation as a sin, not because of the act itself, but because of the things you may think of whilst doing it.

According to the bible, the "thoughts" one may have, alone, can be considered, as bad, as "doing" the "thought" or "act". (yo, I am not going to look the shit up for the proper quotes, ok)

So we all might as well fess up and confess that whilst we are "acting", we are probably not thinking of our significant others and that, in a religious stance could be considered adultry.

And for others it may be that their wildest fantasies take them out to the neighbors fenced in pen of sheep.........and that is what they deem appropriate whilst masturbating......and, to each their own, but I don't necessarily consider this altogether "OK"....lol.....hence the "sin".

Yo, these are just my opinions, not yours.

slx
2004-09-11, 02:37
but I don't necessarily consider this altogether "OK"....lol.....hence the "sin".i was with you up to the sheep then you lost me

you for or against?

nanook
2004-09-11, 02:57
i was with you up to the sheep then you lost me

you for or against?

lol. ah, mos def AGAINST! I did state that...

and, to each their own, but I don't necessarily consider this altogether "OK"....lol.....hence the "sin".

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:22
Damn. If you wanted to confuse me about my own post, well, you've done it.
lol.
Man, jerk it all you want.
And if you must visualize sheep whilst doing it, more power to ya, I just don't get off on that sort of thing.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:30
Oh, man, I'm LMFO!
Oh, and btw, that is fucking gross.
Thanks for this sick visual.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 03:46
...that is fucking gross.
Thanks for this sick visual.

u should see his photo.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:49
Nah, I don't think so.
Maybe at yours.
Besides I don't trust any photos on the net.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 04:07
if anything, take it for the comedy factor. Why do a google search for funny images? humpty has some real classics!

The Passion
2004-09-11, 04:09
if anything, take it for the comedy factor. Why do a google search for funny images? humpty has some real classics!
omghi2me11!!!!!111!!

coolest search eva!!!!!11111!!!!!!1

http://images.google.com/images?q=humpty&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 04:13
lmao

The Passion
2004-09-11, 04:39
masSteeRbation isn't the goAl..getting laid is..pffft.
dorkos
still wrong, the goal is to have ppl you love and care for surround you in life, now if you get laid on that road to a better place, then that my is a mighty good trip.

The Passion
2004-09-11, 04:48
goddam do you swallow?
i'd love to finish pwning ur lil bitch ass tnight...if i didn't have to be up early in the a.m....i most definitely would finish this.

ah..regret having to sleep at times.

nite fucko.

see u again soon.

-certified forum ho, Tim :) :D
lol, you almost got me humpty

well, I am off to go be with friends and enjoy the night

Pandemonium
2004-09-11, 07:31
you forgot one thing tim, someone would have to pay you for you to be considered a ho...and as far as i can tell, there isnt anyone desperate enough to pay even a penny to be fucked by you.

goddam do you swallow?
i'd love to finish pwning ur lil bitch ass tnight...if i didn't have to be up early in the a.m....i most definitely would finish this.

ah..regret having to sleep at times.

nite fucko.

see u again soon.

-certified forum ho, Tim :) :D

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 12:05
i have been thinking about the issue with masturbation being a 'sin'. Perhaps it is a guilt that has no universal roots, but something that stems from individual circumstances.

I googled 'masturbation forum' as slx suggested, and i came accross an interesting family forum, and a topic was concerned parents who have young children engaging in masturbation. Most parents mentioned that while they tried to stress the point to their young kids that touching your body is ok, it is something that should be done in private. The word private was mentioned so many times.

Then i went to another forum, a young girl writes that her boyfriend only masturbates when she is either out of the house, or asleep. He refuses to whack off infront of her, even though she hints she would like to join in.

Perhaps he interprets 'prviate' to the extreme meaning. Maybe its so private that it becomes a guilty pleasure... like a woman eating a bar of chocolate when she is on a diet. Why feel so guilty? eating a chocolate bar isn't murder.

It all comes down to our attitude towards our bodies and not necessarily the topic of sex.

slx did you ask your friend what causes her guilt due to masturbation?

Sometimes having a solo fiddle can cause guilt for other reasons. For example, if you find yourself losing interest in your partner and always refusing to have sex, but then engaging in masturbation in its place. That can cause guilt, but it isn't masturbation that is the problem, it's a seperate issue with the relationship that needs the attention.

nanook
2004-09-12, 02:25
Solo fiddle. lol. Who cares really? Just do it! I mean if it feels good, it can't be wrong, right?