View Full Version : Coventry?

tim
2004-09-07, 04:44
just checking to see if I'm in conventry or not..and yes I am Really Bored! thus, my prescence here.

I know good ole slx won't ignore me..especially if I ask questions regarding the policies of the decision making processes governing the forum.

The only thing of consequence that I have to say that may hold some value or profundity in it is this:

"Is a person only the same as the last time you spoke with he or she..or have they always been the same person all along?"

I say that because some people immediately write you off for saying one thing contrary to them...forgetting all the good things that had gone before.

I see it happening a lot here with me and others. It happened in the case of "I'll_Do_It_For_A_Dollar"...I said two negative things to her back to back and was immediately written off by her..no need to say more concerning this because it's pointless to change things...not pointless...just powerless...not that I'd want to change anything.

what was so funny yesterday was that nicobie felt sorry for me and took my side again..but failed to post his support for me openly on the forum..see yesterday I wrote this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=8080&postcount=25) to Dollar_Girl to which she responded with this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=8083&postcount=26)..which made me reconsider just exactly why I had written that.

I was hurt by her words..grieved a little by them and I asked myself, "would I still die for her?" the answer was yes...though the desire to do so had been diminished somewhat by her posting of that...she says I'm stupid...I agree..I am stupid for continuing to care about her in spite of being despitefully used by her.

I would leave this open ended for discussion here by a few who want to comment but the replies are predictable. If you read carefully the Communism and the Devil thread (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3353&postcount=27) notice just how much love was expressed by me in the first and second page of that thread..and how overlooked it was by her...just like my comments were this (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=8080&postcount=25).

You'll also notice slx defending me to an entity called 'doghopper-x' which is an alias of mekajinn..apparently mekajinn (doghopper-x) PM'd slx complaining about something I had either posted or said in that thread...at that particuliar time..slx took my side...didn't realise it then..but he was a mod back then and has been for quite sometime.

not gonna state anything furthur on that right now..except to say I wonder what changed the relationship between us?

I exhibited the same hardheadness as he did so long ago in defending similiar rights...i am sad those rights were taken away from me...my point was this:

having the edit function enabled but being told not to use it...is no different than it not being available for use at all...it's laughable to call it 'oppression' but how else to call it?

I admit there is power here in being a mod or an admin..but what is more admirable is having that power but not using it.

Pandemonium
2004-09-07, 04:50
i treat people the same online as i do offline.

in other words, piss me off and as far as i am concerned you are a piece of shit that i wouldnt even step on, cause then i would have to scrap you off my shoe and you arent worth it.

but the good side...well damn. i don't think i have a good side anymore.

tim
2004-09-07, 05:04
i treat people the same online as i do offline.

in other words, piss me off and as far as i am concerned you are a piece of shit that i wouldnt even step on, cause then i would have to scrap you off my shoe and you arent worth it.

but the good side...well damn. i don't think i have a good side anymore.

lol..@the last line in that paragraph.
I was gonna tell you goodnight...coz I saw your status as being online and I'm getting ready for bed...thanks for replying to this...you've confirmed I haven't been put in that awful state of being ignored..and you provided some valuable perspective and insight.

However...the thing that gets me though...is why do you not make a distinction between the two? re: online/offline friends or acquaintances...meaning for me its a lot like online persona's or whatever are just unreal artificial creations made to be trampled on...if I say some of the things I say to others online in offline mode I'd either get kicked in the groin, punched in the face..or much worse.

that said...have I pissed you off?
I took what you said as a hypothetical for what could happen if I succeed in doing so..not as a declaration of anything I have already done. :)

Pandemonium
2004-09-07, 05:31
why would i treat people different online/offline?

I have friends offline and online and i have been fortunate enough to meet some of those online friends and they are now offline and online friends.

piss me off? i would have to care about you before you could piss me off. you have been the butt of countless jokes since you first started posting at the other board.

maybe i forgot to mention...its people i care about that if they piss me off....and so on

My mother has a 4 daughters - I have 2 sisters (make that 1 i haven't talked to the other one in about a year)
My mother had a husband - I don't have a father (and nope wasnt abused and he was around until i was 12 (my choice))
someone that was a friend for about 10 years - havent talked to her in 12..

ahhh, a pattern. they pissed me off i have nothing to do with them

oh, and i dont ignore anyone.

as long as there is an entertainment value i will read. when you quit being entertaining....i wont.

tim
2004-09-07, 11:35
why would i treat people different online/offline?

I have friends offline and online and i have been fortunate enough to meet some of those online friends and they are now offline and online friends.
Lucky Bastard!..ye, I know ur a chick ;)

piss me off? i would have to care about you before you could piss me off. you have been the butt of countless jokes since you first started posting at the other board.
Dem's fighting words, missy!...but with as much integrity as I can muster...your first sentence in the paragraph contains validity when taken without ego and arrogance...as for the second sentence..yes I've found the people at 'that other board' to be cruel and hateful...i don't care for them much (meaning p2pzone...is this the site you were referring to? it's the one I am talking about or felt you were inferring). I don't associate with people who make me feel bad about myself.

maybe i forgot to mention...its people i care about that if they piss me off....and so on
I could easily take this wrongly...as a jab at me and my value or worth to you as a human being..only because my ego is so huge that it could affect me this way..but yeah, ur write it all comes down to what we care about..and if I don't care about you then it doesn't hurt..because (as you've said before) you don't matter....you don't count

My mother has a 4 daughters - I have 2 sisters (make that 1 i haven't talked to the other one in about a year)
My mother had a husband - I don't have a father (and nope wasnt abused and he was around until i was 12 (my choice))
someone that was a friend for about 10 years - havent talked to her in 12..

ahhh, a pattern. they pissed me off i have nothing to do with them
I'm responding mostly to your pattern of behaviour here..don't you feel you miss out on much sometimes by doing this?

oh, and i dont ignore anyone.
that's almost flattering.

as long as there is an entertainment value i will read. when you quit being entertaining....i wont.
This was a little bit condescending don't ya think?...and do you think you are better than others for some reason?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-07, 11:45
I was hurt by her words..grieved a little by them and I asked myself, "would I still die for her?" the answer was yes.

This coming from the same guy who said he felt jealous when dark dude died, because of all the attention his death was getting.

moron.

tim
2004-09-07, 11:48
This coming from the same guy who said he felt jealous when dark dude died, because of all the attention his death was getting.

moron.

not realising you were online..i just wrote something really awful here (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showpost.php?p=8196&postcount=35).
Please read and respond to it, please.

tim
2004-09-07, 11:50

moron.

you've never heard of tongue-n-cheek? This was meant to be laughed at or to be taken humorously.

Pandemonium
2004-09-07, 13:01
so you are saying you would sit down and read from cover to cover a totally boring book? I don't. If something doesnt keep my attention i dont read it. (unless i have to for work).

I don't post to make people happy, i post what i want to say, and i expect others to treat my posts as i treat theirs, they will either read them for the entertainment value or they wont.

Nope i'm not missing anything. it takes a lot to piss me off and without getting into details the ones i mentioned arent worth my time. Why should i be surrounded by people that cause problems and aggravate me?

Like i told my mom, you have a daughter - i dont have a sister...she isnt worth my health or my sanity.

i need more caffiene and have to get ready for work.

Have a great day/night everyone.

eclectica
2004-09-07, 18:04
Harby goes to Coventry

tim
2004-09-07, 18:49
I was wondering if you really would put me in that place or not?
and how are you feeling eclectica?

are you just jealous that people pay me more attention then you?
that is what I think.

With this said...i regret so much the things I've said to Dollar_Girl...unfortunate that they can't be retracted.

tim
2004-09-08, 01:04
test...is this thing on? (blows into microphone)

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 01:27
that's almost flattering.

Don't let it go to your head.

I don't see the need to ignore anyone when i have the option of opening the thread and reading it or not. Just like that one post that was so long, i read the first few sentences, decided i didnt want to waste my time reading and closed the thread.

slx
2004-09-08, 01:33
I was wondering if you really would put me in that place or not?
and how are you feeling eclectica? he may not....but i may

are you just jealous that people pay me more attention then you?
that is what I think. lol littledik...people pay attention to you for the same reason they stop and gawk @ a fatality on the freeway or watch a freak show @ a circus

tim
2004-09-08, 01:41
lol littledik...people pay attention to you for the same reason they stop and gawk @ a fatality on the freeway or watch a freak show @ a circus

Because they are so interesting. ;)

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 01:44
i think its morbid curiousity more than anything else.

Because they are so interesting. ;)

tim
2004-09-08, 01:47
for me I would always so down so I wouldn't hit any of the cops or ems workers.

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 03:03
oh, you were talking about an accident and i thought you were talking about posts.

damn, i totally missed that...must have been a blonde moment.

for me I would always so down so I wouldn't hit any of the cops or ems workers.

tim
2004-09-08, 03:10
damn, i totally missed that...must have been a blonde moment.

haha...please don't go there...you're not a blonde are ya?

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 03:56
some days i am, some days im not

haha...please don't go there...you're not a blonde are ya?

tim
2004-09-08, 04:08
interesting

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 04:13
not really, some days i feel like having red hair, purple hair or even green.

interesting

slx
2004-09-08, 04:15
not really, some days i feel like having red hair, purple hair or even green.that means ...some days you're tutone

Pandemonium
2004-09-08, 04:19
actually multi tone.

natural would be, blonde (different shades from light to dark), white, and brown oh yeah..and (gag) red shades.

that means ...some days you're tutone