View Full Version : chaos

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-03, 13:52
So today i had a 10am start at work... i had the keys to open up and set everything up, and run the show... it was about 12noon and still no customers... and then i notice a lady, with dark sunglasses sit down at one of the tables... then my heart skipped beats and i realised it was my boyfriends ex wife, the mother of his two children.

Apparently she is now back in Australia, from her place of residence, Greece.

It is the first time i have ever seen her in person... and because of the instability and stress of my relationship with my boyfriend, due to so, SO many circumstances, i now feel like my emotions are in complete chaos.

It seems like things just keep getting worse... there aint' no break in the dark clouds, and there are no rays of sun to signify hope.

I feel so sad.

Sometimes i sit and think realisticaly about my situation... young broad like me, getting in way too deep in some strange and foreign complicated emotional crap... not knowing what to do, but learning along the way... but during the process i feel like my spirit is being drained, and i'm becoming programmed to expect no happiness, just waking up, going to work, stressing about my relationship, like some robot.

and also i have just watched the second last episode of the sopranos for this season... and christopher had adriana killed, even though he claimed to love her.

I just thought that in theory was horrible. KInda like heartless love? whatever that is.

I feel like i am 11 years old with a crush on some kid, just discovering that 'love' is complicated and devestating, but also one of the most wonderful things in the world. I think people never truely understand 'love' and the emotions attached... adn the new found tolleration, and compassion and patience that comes with it... i think everyday we discover love again, and again, and again.

sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it ain't.

eclectica
2004-08-03, 14:05
So today i had a 10am start at work... i had the keys to open up and set everything up, and run the show... it was about 12noon and still no customers... and then i notice a lady, with dark sunglasses sit down at one of the tables... then my heart skipped beats and i realised it was my boyfriends ex wife, the mother of his two children.
Is it such a coincidence that she happened to be there? I don't think so. Did she pretend not to know you, and likewise?

Where are the children living and where is her permanent home?

Maybe she wants to give you some dirt on your boyfriend, the content of which may or may not be true.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-03, 14:12
She acted as though she didn't know me. She knows OF me, but doesn't actually know ME. or so i think. I think she was attracted to come there for coffee, because of the coffee banner - the coffee company my man started up and the company that her son now works at too. She said to me "my son chris manages the coffee company" and i said "yeah?" she said "do you know him?". I was very polite to her, acted like i didn't know who she was, just a regular customer type attitude... but i felt like cracking my head against the wall.

Her children live locally here in australia, she perminantly lives in cyprus.

my guy tells me she will 'stir up trouble'... and i'm just like... well fuck, how much worse could thigns possibly get, compared to the lousy way they are now.

eclectica
2004-08-03, 14:52
This place you work at, is it the same place in which your boss was mean to you and exploits you? Is the boss who was mean to you your boyfriend's son?

My wife's mother is a trouble maker in Senegal and she likes to stir shit up between people, to get people in trouble with their jobs or to get couples to fight with each other by planting ideas and rumors. No one likes her in the family but she forces herself into the lives of others and tries to get involved. She is probably more powerful in a traditional society such as that than she would be in America, because of the respect people have towards someone's mother.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-03, 15:00
i work at a cafe, yes the same ole cafe where my sri lankan boss was/is mean to me. My b/fs son works at a coffee roasting company.

European people tend to be like your wifes mother... kinda like living for the drama of gossip. When my mother had a old friend coming to visit, from slovakia, my mother went into a panic because she had no curtains in the house... just bare windows. Back in Slovakia, not having curtains would have made u the gossip of the village/town.

I think about this, and it makes me laugh and sometimes frown as to how petty people can be, socially outcasting someone, for not having curtains.

Meanwhile my mother had curtains put on every window in each room.

People in europe tend to be in competition with each other constantly, as to who has better things etc. When european Australians came to visit my mother, they usually come to 'check things out' as to how u r living, what u have, is there a crumb on the floor, is there an unwiped parrot turd on a lounge room pillow... then after they scan the the place, they will go to another persons house, tell them what they saw at my mothers place... and they will turn something like a crumb on the floor into "she lives in a PIGSTYE!! there was rotting food all over the floor, smelling, i think i even saw a piece of old chicken bone in the right corner of the kitchen" etc. Then they will leave that place, and go gossip somewhere else about the other persons place.

I think life is dramatic enough without brainless gossip about such crap.

eclectica
2004-08-03, 17:03
She acted as though she didn't know me. She knows OF me, but doesn't actually know ME. or so i think. I think she was attracted to come there for coffee, because of the coffee banner - the coffee company my man started up and the company that her son now works at too. She said to me "my son chris manages the coffee company" and i said "yeah?" she said "do you know him?". I was very polite to her, acted like i didn't know who she was, just a regular customer type attitude... but i felt like cracking my head against the wall.
I think she knows who you are, or she wouldn't have asked you if you knew her son. Also the wearing of sunglasses indoors suggests she is hiding something.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-06, 21:28
$girl
hi
u do not seem very happy
i wish i could make u feel better but i know i can only help u on the way but u u have to get off the ground before i can kick ur ass into gear :p
stop dreaming and starting living then raise ur dreams out of the ashes
it is something u have to look for, not the result of destroying the opposite

u can never give in
u make urself believe it when u utter it once
positive can only come out of positive and not from negative
(not to say that anything is either before influenced or used etc)
but u got that ball rolling

im here for u :)
i think many are too

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-06, 23:31
ur a good guy buddy, words of wisdom, heart n all.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-07, 02:09
well i don't know about that dude
im really just trying to be a nice guy
but in anycase she is far too hot for me

np anyway $girl :)
always here to help
(better bite my tongue on that one lol - almost always)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-07, 09:00
hmmmm
very suspicious Tim
very
even startin to freak me out :p

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-11, 03:20
i have seen his ex wife twice since this thread. I have also seen his daughter. it all feels like an episode of the bold and beautiful ay.

soap opera