View Full Version : Abuse by the Mods and Admins here

tim
2004-07-27, 21:10
Recently I have been the recipient of much abuse by the moderators and administrators on this site.

For the third time in succession my signature has been changed by one of then who still doesn't own up to the fact he or she is doing it.

Much worse is the lack of a Privacy policy here towards members.

On more than one occassion my personal and private information has been displayed publically without my approval or permission.

Even my PM correspondence isn't private.

New members need to realise these things are going on here.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-28, 00:10
hey humpty, as i recall, you started the pm posting trend. I figure, we may as well all be open and accepting! Then we see you posting emails... well thats cool lill' dude, no worries. THen you post your contact information on a forum a dozen times, and then edit it... I just did a search for "carolina" and found an old post with ur contact details... so in reality, i'm just quoting you from a past post.

and dude... what abuse? other admins and mods would have been alot less nice. You know it dude. You've finally found a place that won't ban u for ur natural idiocy, thus u thrive in such an environment... like bacteria thrives inside ur moist and perminantly squished closed belly button.

tim
2004-07-28, 00:20
hey humpty, as i recall, you started the pm posting trend. I figure, we may as well all be open and accepting! Then we see you posting emails... well thats cool lill' dude, no worries. THen you post your contact information on a forum a dozen times, and then edit it... I just did a search for "carolina" and found an old post with ur contact details... so in reality, i'm just quoting you from a past post.

and dude... what abuse? other admins and mods would have been alot less nice. You know it dude. You've finally found a place that won't ban u for ur natural idiocy, thus u thrive in such an environment... like bacteria thrives inside ur moist and perminantly squished closed belly button.

i'm an outie not an inny.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-28, 00:31
i'm an outie not an inny.

yeah, but when the fat creases over, your outtie is consumed in a gigantic innie.

tim
2004-08-03, 18:20
In order to save us some time..I thought i'd just link (http://www.bearshare.net/showthread.php?t=30292) to the discussion that has already taken place here (http://www.bearshare.net/showthread.php?t=30292) regarding this SAME ISSUE and topic..just read the keypoints there and maybe we won't have to go through this same rollercoaster ride bullshit here.

tim
2004-08-24, 22:34

I have never posted a PM of yours ever..I have erroneously referred to an email correspondence as pm...wait hold it I did post a snippet of pm you sent to me concerning your thoughts on what relationships were..and through poor quoting on my part..the quote got attributed to me..not you.

tim
2004-08-24, 22:38

you were right about me having had great freedom here at one time...but that's changed..do you know I can't edit my own posts now or delete them? do also know I'm not allowed to start new topics? every time I do they get merged..so what's the point of having a feature if its not allowed to be used?

tim
2004-08-24, 22:41
also someone has changed my username to 'gazdet' now and editing my profile and user details to match that of the admin over at p2pzone..what childish petty nature is this we see getting displayed here now from two assholes: slx and eclectica I once erroneously mistook for friends.

tim
2004-08-24, 22:44
Jesus I'm not allowed to edit my profile either now?!?!

how low have you sunk here eclectica?

you'll never be half the admin gazdet is...deal with it.

slx
2004-08-24, 22:54
do you know I can't edit my own posts now or delete them? it's a hoot ain't it tubbs....you shoulda listen'd when i was being nice about it

I'm not allowed to start new topics? every time I do they get merged..so what's the point of having a feature if its not allowed to be used?.....if you'd only keep all the spam in the spam thread....but.....oh well and...and...those that don't abuse the features ARE allowed to use them fats

slx
2004-08-24, 22:55
slx and eclectica I once erroneously mistook for friends.well dude...we all have our faults

slx
2004-08-24, 22:57
Jesus you'll never be half the admin gazdet is...deal with it.lol...if he was at least 1/2 the admin wiz is...he'd be infinitesimal...wouldn't he

tim
2004-08-24, 23:01
it's a hoot ain't it tubbs....you shoulda listen'd when i was being nice about it

.....if you'd only keep all the spam in the spam thread....but.....oh well and...and...those that don't abuse the features ARE allowed to use them fats

i'm just giving you what you'd expect..don't get excited.

eclectica
2004-08-24, 23:04
This is like Armageddon or the Battle of the Admins, with the showdown between good and evil.

tim
2004-08-24, 23:09
This is like Armageddon or the Battle of the Admins, with the showdown between good and evil.

yes but whose side are you on..the side of evil (admin side) or the side of the good(average joe blow poster)

tim
2004-08-24, 23:10
you do realise you're giving me more of the very thing (attention) that I want right?

tim
2004-08-24, 23:11
i'm just protesting so that you won't be disappointed..you know to kind of make you feel like you're doing something here.

slx
2004-08-24, 23:23
i'm just giving you what you'd expect..don't get excited.you can't do that tubbs....i have no expectations of you

slx
2004-08-24, 23:25
whose side are you on..why assume one is on one side or the other....why can't he just be

slx
2004-08-24, 23:27
you do realise you're giving me more attention?
sure he does fats...but you still can't edit your shit

tim
2004-08-25, 00:10
sure he does fats...but you still can't edit your shit

and ur point is?

tim
2004-08-25, 00:16
I don't need to 'edit' anything...so the 'restriction' is pretty much useless is my point...i'm discussing it for the attention that I get when 'crying/complaining/moaning' about it..how can I illustrate this?

your goal was to shift the focus off from me instead you've put me in the spotlight..the attention I get from you 'restricting' me only perpetuates whatever you see as the problem here.

eclectica
2004-08-25, 00:16
yes but whose side are you on..the side of evil (admin side) or the side of the good(average joe blow poster)

Me versus you is similar to Osama versus Bush.

When Osama sends a plane into the White House, Bush will be saying it's an attack on the American people and wrapping himself with the flag, rather than saying it's an attack on him.

Look at his mindset which is lacking in Liberalism: You're either with him or against him.

tim
2004-08-25, 00:19
you've magnified it was what I meant to say..you've created this issue from ur own very real vices..whatever imaginary hurt you feel inflicted upon you is all in your head..not mine.

tim
2004-08-25, 00:21
Me versus you is similar to Osama versus Bush.

When Osama sends a plane into the White House, Bush will be saying it's an attack on the American people and wrapping himself with the flag, rather than saying it's an attack on him.

Look at his mindset which is lacking in Liberalism: You're either with him or against him.

your defending yourself againt an imagined hurt is what I'm saying..there is NOTHING to be defending here against...its like tic-tac-toe in the movie wargames...its fruitless.

tim
2004-08-25, 00:25
There are 'no sides' here.

tim
2004-08-25, 00:31
why are you 'doing this' again?

I assume you feel disrespected...I apologise...now let's move on...please.

i'll keep my opinions to myself and won't criticise the admins or mods here...jesus isn't this the same stipulation gazdet (the real one) imposed on slx in order for him to post as 'p.h.d' at napsterites?

show yourselves better...and i'll follow suit.

tim
2004-08-25, 00:34
it's good to define roles but I'm not ur enemy here...unless i'm misguided...but how have I hurt or offended you here?

slx
2004-08-25, 01:25
I don't need to 'edit' anything...so the 'restriction' is pretty much useless is my point...i'm discussing it for the attention that I get when 'crying/complaining/moaning' about it..how can I illustrate this?

your goal was to shift the focus off from me instead you've put me in the spotlight..the attention I get from you 'restricting' me only perpetuates whatever you see as the problem here.
you think?

slx
2004-08-25, 01:27
'p.h.d' it's PhD stupid

and no one imposed shit on the Dr.

you must be a willing, to have anything imposed on you

slx
2004-08-25, 01:31
I'm not ur enemy here...true....

we just don't like you chubbs

tim
2004-08-25, 01:42
we just don't like you chubbs

I don't remember you being 'elected' to speak for anybody but yourself..be careful with this "we" business...perhaps only YOU feel this way?

tim
2004-08-25, 01:44
btw your 'dialogue' with me over this issue you created by imposing, restricting, etcetera only perpetuates the focus back to me accomplishing my goal not yours.

slx
2004-08-25, 01:51
I don't remember you being 'elected' to speak for anybody but yourself..be careful with this "we" business...perhaps only YOU feel this way?
no...i'm sure chubbs....WE don't like you

tim
2004-08-25, 01:51
hey j-j-jerkie here's an idea for ya:

A)change my screenname back to '

B)Delete the account leaving me permanently with guest status and the name 'harby' (which I [b]hate) permanently associated with all those posts

and then we start over fresh.

tim
2004-08-25, 01:53
no...i'm sure chubbs....WE don't like you

again unless you are more than one person don't speak plurally...you dislike me...no one else..if anyone else 'dislikes' me let them state so themself..not that I give a rat's ass (arse) one way or the other what anyone here 'thinks' of my screenname.

slx
2004-08-25, 01:54

B)Delete the account leaving me permanently with guest status and the name 'harby' (which I [b]hate) permanently associated with all those posts

no

slx
2004-08-25, 01:55
I give a rat's ass (arse) one way or the other what anyone here 'thinks' of my screenname.lol....good try fats....unfortunately, it's you we don't like not your choice of names

well...let me re-state that....we don't have any feelings for you at all

tim
2004-08-25, 01:56
really, what's it all about 'kids'?

tim
2004-08-25, 01:57
lol....good try fats....unfortunately, it's you we don't like not your choice of names

it's my online persona you have a problem with...not me the person.

tim
2004-08-25, 01:58

i think this is a really good idea but I can think of worse things...can U?

slx
2004-08-25, 02:01
it's my online persona you have a problem with...not me the person.you really shouldn't try to get in my head lardass....you may get lost

slx
2004-08-25, 02:03
I can think of worse things...can U?sure dude...but why show all your cards at once....play em slow

tim
2004-08-25, 02:04
you really shouldn't try to get in my head lardass....you may get lost

lol..i'm as responsible for bringing 'you here as I am Dollar_Girl...look at how much of your dialogue is focused on or directed to me...i think its marvellous just accept your homosexuality and be done with it. ;)

tim
2004-08-25, 02:05
I think I'm done speaking wiht you today.

tim
2004-08-25, 05:28
heh...new day.

tim
2004-08-25, 05:29
i've been ip banned.

tim
2004-08-25, 05:31
used a proxy-server to post this.

slx
2004-08-25, 05:36
used a proxy-server to post this.that's showing some smarts littledik

eclectica
2004-08-25, 11:26
Spamming the rest of the forum in order to get your point across will get your normal IP addresses that you log in with banned. Once again you show yourself to be out of control and then you have to be restricted. That is why this is all happening to you.

Know your limits and be appreciative of the freedoms you still have.

tim
2004-08-26, 03:56
Spamming the rest of the forum in order to get your point across will get your normal IP addresses that you log in with banned. Once again you show yourself to be out of control and then you have to be restricted. That is why this is all happening to you.

Know your limits and be appreciative of the freedoms you still have.

what was the prerequisite out of control incident you are referring to here? It's not 'my limits' that I need to be aware of...only yours.

you wanna try justifying/rationalising why (before the so-called spamming incident...where I posted six posts to a thread in the p2p section of the forum..i admit this was spam and understand the wrongful nature of the actions now) that prompted you to lock me out of my profile and change my screenname to 'gazdet'?

tim
2004-08-26, 03:57
I don't think any of it is necessary..why do you feel that I should have this treatment?

slx
2004-08-26, 04:27
I don't think any of it is necessary..why do you feel that I should have this treatment?
they're my feelings littledik & talking to me about your treatment would be in vain

tim
2004-08-26, 23:38
for a 'split second' (the few minutes it took me to compose this post) most 'inalienable rights' (are there such things, really?) as they pertain to messageboard posting have been restored to me (the ability to edit my profile has been returned)

yet I'm still not allowed pm privileges (no biggie i'll just start emailing the people I wish to bother my replies to their posts) heh wow this one statement in this paragraph is enough to enrage those with the power to restrict and ban to take away newly restored privileges.

I already know:

I'm gonna fuck this up

because I can't keep my damn mouth shut..so in a lot of ways I am like that horny 14 year old kid Dollar_Girl sez that I remind her of.

So I'm callin ya out:

Do your worst (i'm sure I know already what that is)

Before my hands were innocent in regards to my banning and restriction...now I am equally guilty and worthy of such things.

The heart of the matter is this:

you just don't like me

no amount of restrictions will change that...neither will it soften my attitude, change my behavior or make more pallitable my words.

eclectica
2004-08-26, 23:48

I am still a miserable failure

no amount of restrictions will change that...neither will it soften my attitude, change my behavior or make more pallitable my words.

tim
2004-08-27, 00:02
you're never a failure as long as you don't stop trying..and I never give up.

slx
2004-08-27, 01:23

you just don't like methat's exactly what i told you littledik....it does take a while for data to sink into your head hey dude

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-27, 01:25
there is probably a layer of lard between each brain cell. Our humpty is special. Unique. Different.

tim
2004-08-27, 01:35
there is probably a layer of lard between each brain cell. Our humpty is special. Unique. Different.

you are only saying that because i assured you that you were in no danger from me..before yesterday you lived in mortal terror i was coming to terrorise you.
I didn't want you worrying needlessly over something that wasn't gonna happen..whether you choose or recognise it or not..i hold you in great affection.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-27, 01:38
lol. You should become a story book writer. Make it a substitute instead of having a real life.

one day you will be a REAL boy. Til then humpty, whatever gets you through the night lol.

tim
2004-08-27, 01:41
lol. You should become a story book writer. Make it a substitute instead of having a real life.

one day you will be a REAL boy. Til then humpty, whatever gets you through the night lol.

that's the nicest thing you've said to me recently..you know when i told you i was gonna fuck you ...you didn't like it or got mad..then when I tell you that i ain't gonna fuck you ..you get mad.

tim
2004-08-28, 22:16
i don't feel abused..but why have my PM privilege's been removed..and before you answer this..i want to point out just how bored the fuck out of your minds you both (slx, and eclectica) were YESTERDAY when nobody including myself posted here...i was wrong about p2pzone...i predicted its death over 2 years ago and its still flourishing even unto this day. I've been seeing about 50 active users at any given time..of course it varies from time to time but on average per diem the site has 46 actual visitors A day...usually i see anywhere from 5 to 15 registered users logged in with shitloads of guests viewing the public forums..so I humbly admit I was wrong in this prediction..Jack Spratts you were so right in defending your forum so long ago from me.

heh there's no need to say much (here) except that you (eclectica and slx) love the controversy your bannings and restrictions bring by prompting discussion of the actions..yet you are both inept when it comes to explaining the reasons for why you do the things you do..especially slx...what's it like having barney fife for a deputy, E?

embarassing isn't it?
somtimes.

nicobie
2004-08-29, 01:07
also someone has changed my username to 'gazdet' now and editing my profile and user details to match that of the admin over at p2pzone..what childish petty nature is this we see getting displayed here now from two assholes: slx and eclectica I once erroneously mistook for friends.

timmmy, u need to understand that we all want you to die.

Couldn't u help us out. The whole world hates you. If you move to Oregon it's legal. Your mom would be so proud.

tim
2004-08-30, 20:36
many times I have offered you the olive branch only to have you scorn me...even now I will gladly lay down my sword and beat it into a plowshare if you will but just forgive me.

nicobie
2004-08-31, 04:23
[QUOTE=tim]many times I have offered you the olive branch only to have you scorn me...even now I will gladly lay down my sword QUOTE]

U are a fooken fool.

Do us all a favor and instead of laying down the sword, fall on it.

Slice open your corpulent belly, let the big juicy turds squirt free from your twisted intestines.

U can do it.... show us who's the boss. Just think how bad we'd feel. You would show us then, wouldn't u.

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-31, 10:51
[QUOTE=tim]many times I have offered you the olive branch only to have you scorn me...even now I will gladly lay down my sword QUOTE]

U are a fooken fool.

Do us all a favor and instead of laying down the sword, fall on it.

Slice open your corpulent belly, let the big juicy turds squirt free from your twisted intestines.

U can do it.... show us who's the boss. Just think how bad we'd feel. You would show us then, wouldn't u.

dude, lol, you are THE king :spank:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 13:16
sorry to say but some of this shit is pathetic
i do not know u lot that well but i know what some of u believe
of do u say these things to win the next fight?
do a lot of out there think u set the standard?
look a little higher
but never look down on people
would u like it?
u probably do not care but that is what makes u all so fucked up

slx
2004-08-31, 15:00
sorry to say but some of this shit is pathetic
i do not know u lot that well but i know what some of u believe
of do u say these things to win the next fight?
do a lot of out there think u set the standard?
look a little higher
but never look down on people
would u like it?
u probably do not care but that is what makes u all so fucked upi believe crim...he does it cause he just plain ole don't like littledik

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 15:04
fair enough but its the same bullshit
just because
not that good for me
sure he is a dick but he is not as bad as some of the people i have met
take deep breath people

tim
2004-08-31, 15:22

you approve of this? why?

slx
2004-08-31, 16:43
you approve of this? why?analysis...even slight thought of her reply would indicate to a reasonably intelligent person that she does in fact support what was said....

tim
2004-08-31, 17:24
analysis...even slight thought of her reply would indicate to a reasonably intelligent person that she does in fact support what was said....

my questions is: why?

eclectica
2004-09-01, 22:22
Maybe the best way to settle this cycle of spamming and restricting is to start over with a clean slate or a newly registered account. I could delete the account with a userid of 14, keeping all the posts and threads intact but attributing it to a guest of whatever username it is last set to. Before doing so I want to change the name on the account from tim to Napsterite. How's that for a plan?

slx
2004-09-02, 00:05
i respectfully disagree

you ever heard the expression he made his bed...let him sleep in it or something similar

he abuses all priviledges granted to him....he'll never stop editing and deleteing his posts, he'll never stop using pm's to harrass $...etc

if anyone believes you can kiss a frog and turn him into a princess, give ole timmy a wet kiss on the ass & find out how true that fable is

besides...the 1st time you change his name to WhatEver fuks up....he'll be right back where he is now...so why bother, he's not worth the time & effort

let him piss & moan

Maze
2004-09-02, 00:46
if anyone believes you can kiss a frog and turn him into a princess, give ole timmy a wet kiss on the ass & find out how true that fable is

let him piss & moanLMAO!

nicobie
2004-09-02, 03:39

Karma will get me for that. I think already has, but, sokay I'll pay.

nicobie
2004-09-02, 03:45
Should I repost my remark about tttimmY?

Hahahahahahahaha

I don't know if it's worth double bad karma...?

Maybe if I mention u the bad karma will balance out.

Maze
2004-09-02, 06:46
lol ...nic ...I didn't think you liked the word "karma" ...in fact, I know you don't ...ok ...we'll let it slide this time.

tim
2004-09-03, 00:23
Maybe the best way to settle this cycle of spamming and restricting is to start over with a clean slate or a newly registered account. I could delete the account with a userid of 14, keeping all the posts and threads intact but attributing it to a guest of whatever username it is last set to. Before doing so I want to change the name on the account from tim to Napsterite. How's that for a plan?

have you made a decision concerning 'my fate' on your messageboard?
you asked a question in that thread which I sent you a reply for...are you blocking my emails?
please let me know whether or not you received my last response along with this one.
Also when I first read it..it seemed you were asking me if I would agree to those terms..at the time I couldn't post a reply..then I see slx reply..so I wonder if you are going to let him influence this decision or do you and I have the ultimate say in whether this happens?
I would be willing to agree to those terms provided it really is a fresh start..and my new username doesn't get restricted just out of spite.

slx
2004-09-03, 01:21
then I see slx reply..so I wonder if you are going to let him influence this decision the nature of a forum is public display & public debate fats.....i saw what ec posted more as a proposal than an offer. and inasmuch as he posted it on the public forum, one would only imagine that he did it to encourage debate on the matter

my opinion is that your fate should be decides by the group, not particularly as a vote but a conglomerate of opinions, suggestions and ideas...

if i were in tune with ec here's what i'd suggest as an alternative.....

totally ban your fat ass...pooofe, your gone littledik. then leave you to your own devices to find a way back on the board with this new personality that ec thinks you might grow overnight

but it's as you said, ec has final say, to do what he proposed & or anything else he wishes..& i have total faith in him to do what's right & proper...given popular opinion, you're more than a troll....you're a threat to society, a perve, a cyber-stalker....a sick dog that needs be put down

it's doubtful his post will evoke much response from the other members....i say that cause, for the most part, they're much nicer people than me and wouldn't want to say anything that may hurt a dying dogs feelings

tim
2004-09-03, 01:29
the nature of a forum is public display & public debate fats.....i saw what ec posted more as a proposal than an offer. and inasmuch as he posted it on the public forum, one would only imagine that he did it to encourage debate on the matter

my opinion is that your fate should be decides by the group, not particularly as a vote but a conglomerate of opinions, suggestions and ideas...

totally ban your fat ass...pooofe, your gone littledik. then leave you to your own devices to find a way back on the board with this new personality that ec thinks you might grow overnight

but it's as you said, ec has final say, to do what he proposed & or anything else he wishes..& i have total faith in him to do what's right & proper...given popular opinion, you're more than a troll....you're a threat to society, a perve, a cyber-stalker....a sick dog that needs be put down

it's doubtful his post will evoke much response from the other members....i say that cause, for the most part, they're much nicer people than me and wouldn't want to say anything that may hurt a dying dogs feelings

I don't believe its good for a mod to let personal feelings cloud his or her judgement.

slx
2004-09-03, 02:36
lol...mod or no, my judgment about you ain't clouded fats...

i believe as most would that know me, that my opinions are objective...

tim
2004-09-03, 03:00
ec, you gonna comment on this or aren't ya?
to whom exactly were you posting your question?
what is the decision?
and who exactly will decide this?

tim
2004-09-03, 03:05
besides.......he'll be right back where he is now...
let him piss & moan

this was unclear to me..specifically just this:

"the 1st time you change his name to WhatEver fuks up

can you rephrase this for me please and restate it a little more clearly. What did you mean here by this:

the 1st time you change his name to WhatEver fuks up

eclectica
2004-09-03, 03:29
It was a search for some thoughts on the possibility, rather than a specific offer, when I suggested the idea that the user account of tim be deleted. After reading what slx wrote I thought it wasn't such a good idea after all.

tim
2004-09-03, 03:35
It was a search for some thoughts on the possibility, rather than a specific offer, when I suggested the idea that the user account of tim be deleted. After reading what slx wrote I thought it wasn't such a good idea after all.

please explain the reasoning behind the your original thoughts on the matter..specifically why would you even propose such a thing?

slx
2004-09-03, 03:49
please explain the reasoning behind the your original thoughts on the matter..specifically why would you even propose such a thing?

and the answer's behind door #1....
It was a search for some thoughts on the possibility

fats....do you feel the need to be babied?...were you neglected as a child, did your mom abuse you as a child....

tim
2004-09-03, 04:10
fats....do you feel the need to be babied?...were you neglected as a child, did your mom abuse you as a child....

I was raped when I was only 13 years old..and I still live with the horror of that pain to this day...I started overeating to make myself less attractive to my abusers and soon found that the fat served to insulate me from my feelings of pain, guilt and shame.

LiquidHate
2004-09-03, 05:19
Slx, im suprised that you'd ever advocate banning anyone.
I certainly see why tho.

the nature of a forum is public display & public debate fats.....i saw what ec posted more as a proposal than an offer. and inasmuch as he posted it on the public forum, one would only imagine that he did it to encourage debate on the matter

slx
2004-09-03, 12:05
Slx, im suprised that you'd ever advocate banning anyone.
I certainly see why tho.well...until euthanasia allow'd what other choices do i have?

The Passion
2004-09-03, 12:30
my questions is: why?my question is why not?

The Passion
2004-09-03, 12:31
i respectfully disagree

you ever heard the expression he made his bed...let him sleep in it or something similar

he abuses all priviledges granted to him....he'll never stop editing and deleteing his posts, he'll never stop using pm's to harrass $...etc

besides...the 1st time you change his name to WhatEver fuks up....he'll be right back where he is now...so why bother, he's not worth the time & effort

let him piss & moanhehe, did you just encourage the modding of a fellow forum member? :D

sorry man, but even you have to see the irony in that ;)

The Passion
2004-09-03, 12:34
I was raped when I was only 13 years old..and I still live with the horror of that pain to this day...I started overeating to make myself less attractive to my abusers and soon found that the fat served to insulate me from my feelings of pain, guilt and shame.lmao, I feel sorry for the rapist :D

slx
2004-09-03, 13:01
hehe, did you just encourage the modding of a fellow forum member?
sorry man, but even you have to see the irony in that i know....

just look at it as a display of my flexibility

The Passion
2004-09-03, 13:15
i know....

just look at it as a display of my flexibility
I didn't feel very flexable when I started showing signs of control :D

but I know how it is man, trust me, this is one thing I can understand ;)

slx
2004-09-03, 13:20
I didn't feel very flexable when I started showing signs of control :D

but I know how it is man, trust me, this is one thing I can understand ;)lol...well it's only a piece of crap we're talking about...not actually human

i'm certain i'll get over my deep feelings of anxiety about it all

tim
2004-09-05, 17:36
lol...well it's only a piece of crap we're talking about...not actually human

was this said for sensationalistic reasons...or do you really hold and agree with (believe in) this viewpoint?

tim
2004-09-15, 03:37
Could one of the mods please change my signature to say nothing.
or restore my ability to access the settings in my user profile...thanks.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 14:56
theres always a scapegoat
its ur choice to be the fool and use it

tim
2004-09-18, 21:43
theres always a scapegoat
its ur choice to be the fool and use it

Jesus was my SACRIFICIAL lamb...do you want me to be yours?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-18, 22:49
sorry i do not kill dude
not directly anyway
[evil laugh]Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/evil laugh]
*CHOKE* <--- on chicken bone somehow stored in throat?

be ur own lamb dude
let noone be an opiate on the passage to freedom which is ur mind
and a guy(Jesus) that would have been clapping Hitler all the way to Hell i wouldn't bother with it :p