View Full Version : ack...

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 04:11
sorry

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 04:49
i think ur psychotic from the yahoo messages u jsut left me.

You always come to the forum and post public threads about ur victimisation, because ur patrolling for pity... like a poor man telling ppl he's rich.

I think you are deeply mentally disturbed, and i feel sorry for you, not angry.

Just yesterday u were decent, and today ur psychotic again. U were nice yesterday, and then u ask "will i ever get a smile out of u?" and i said "one day, when my hands aren't feeling frozen" and u leave chat and leave a massive abusive monologue on there this morning.

You think u can verbally abuse someone repetatively for so long, and then still have them be eager to talk to u and know u? what a joke. If i didn't care, i woudlnt' have taken all ur excuses and apologies and talked to u after being called a cunt so many times.

What are your most recent insults? hmm lets see :
===========================================
Was asked to do a compassionate edit of quoted contents.
===================================================

etcetc etc etc etc

and that is what i have received from u for months via text messages on my phone, emails, posts, messages on the internet...

and then u apologise, just like u did yesterday (those are todays insults) and then u wonder why i dont give enough of a shit to be interested in chatting with u etc, and u interperet all that into me "never giving a shit" throughout all the 4 years. You're wrong, i just stopped giving a shit for the past few months, probably after the zillionth time u apologised for being an arsehole.

U can convince urself that i never cared, and that i 'used u' all this time... but i mean like... used u for what? ur 'money'? ur 'pictures'? drama?

believe me dude, there are better looking ppl to look at than u, if u think that is what i used u for, and u can't say i used u to enhance my 'public persona' because while we were chatting etc, i kept it stricktly private, i didn't use u for ur moneyl... because well... u dont work and u have none, maybe i used u for an ego boost? i dont think so dude, being called a cunt is hardly an ego boost, and forgiving an abuse turd like u, after bieng put down over and over and over and over for many months, is hardly empowering to me and hardly an ego boost...

i man really, u talk to me like crap, in return, i lose most interest in what u have to say, because i know the routine, and then u interpret my recent (dating back a few months) lack of interest or care, into me never giving a shit in the first place.

u can do that, u can convince urself, u can try to take this shit as public as u want, i really dont care dude, coz it's old.

if i never gave a shit, i woudlnt' have allowed u to call me a cunt so many times, and the only reason i allow it now, is coz it doesn't hurt anymore, its just too common to hurt.

hope u get better soon.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 04:50
u know it's the end of the road when u feel so used and hurt that u wish death on someone... i've never done that before... it felt so good at the time but now i find myself just wishing death upon myself lol...

Kat... u aren't very nice really... it sucks to tell ppl u love 'em when u plainly never gave a shit bout them... it's just mean =[

bye one and all.
You must be Harby's (tim's) clone.

slx
2004-07-10, 05:38
ur psychotic .

You always come to the forum and post public threads about ur victimisation, because ur patrolling for pity...

I think you are deeply mentally disturbed.

ur psychotic
what a joke. i couldn't agree more...

btw....$, i always gave you more credit than encouraging such bums, thought you had more class....you seem to enjoy these 2's abuse....but yo, girlfriend...it ain't my business now is it?

slx
2004-07-10, 05:53
I have never 'abused' her in any way/shape or form.you really are a sik fuk dude.....all you've done and do, is abuse her....

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 05:57
i couldn't agree more...

btw....$, i always gave you more credit than encouraging such bums, thought you had more class....you seem to enjoy these 2's abuse....but yo, girlfriend...it ain't my business now is it?

Dude, i have no class. I even dig out loose mints in my bag, and eat them, even if someone is looking.

And dude, ur the original daddy of drama, u gotta stand up for yourself. "forgive & forget" doesn't exist.

slx
2004-07-10, 06:05
And dude, ur the original daddy of drama, u gotta stand up for yourself. "forgive & forget" doesn't exist....lol....you're referring to this 3some you, harb & what's-his-name are engaged in as drama....lol

and about the mints...this morn, a friend and i went on a short biz trip out of town, when we arrived, i want'd a mint, couldn't find one in the console or any other logical place i keep em, so i stopped the truck, dug around under the seat and guess what i found.....a starburst, spearmint almost as fresh as new....what's wrong with your digging in your bag for a treat?

eclectica
2004-07-10, 06:10
I eat food after if falls on the ground, provided that it's dry food that can be dusted off.

That reminds me, of when I was in the Army for training and we were only allowed to have two cookies for dessert with our meal. And if we dropped one on the floor you can be sure as hell we picked it up and ate it, because those cookies were a real treat for us, due to the imposed restrictions.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 06:20
slx dude, aren't starburst lollies individually wrapped? or did urs have fluff and crumbs stuck to it like my mint?

As for dropping food on the ground... yeah, if it's dry, it's all good. The 10 second rule applies. Ofcourse where the drop occurs is a factor to consider... example - hospital/toilet floors are a no-no.

my boss likes to finish food from other ppl's plates, when i bring them into the kitchen to be washed, i even see him drinking unfinished cocktails that the customers no longer wanted. I think that is crossing the line.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 06:23
I don't eat anyone's unfinished food except from my wife or daughter.

I don't like when people are finished with their plate but keep scraping the plate during a dinner conversation. I eat quickly and then end the meal without going back for more crumbs.

Dollar_Girl this is a perfect opportunity for you to poison your boss.
:drunk:

slx
2004-07-10, 06:29
aren't starburst lollies individually wrapped? or did urs have fluff and crumbs stuck to it like my mint? yes they are...but actually this was only a part of one that crack'd off a whole at some time....and yep...it was covered in fuzzies & stuff...i just dip'd it in my old coffee for a quick rinse

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 06:41
I don't like when people are finished with their plate but keep scraping the plate during a dinner conversation. I eat quickly and then end the meal without going back for more crumbs.

dude, you're not in the army anymore, u can relax now :beer:

As for what we have discovered today as a team... that mints are like soap... no matter what was on the outter layer, once that layer is washed off... all the layers beneath are still good to enjoy.

Maybe when nuclear doom occurs, it will be cockroaches and mints that survivie to be the founders of new life.

btw... i have seen pictures of an american cockroach... don't u yanks have roaches that hiss? :coward:

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 06:44
btw... we only have fruit starburst in Australia, no mint or spearmint. When i went to America back in 1999, i was amazed at the extended variety of products from a single brand, you have available. I couldnt' believe my eyes.

One issue i had with Sanfransisco, was that in the entire city, i couldn't find a single grocery store? are they all hidden in the suburbs? or underground or something?

In Sanfran u had an entire shopping complex of like 9 floors (macy's or something? i can't remember) that was dedicated purely to clothes or something. I've never seen anything like it. ALso, Sanfran had the kindest homless ppl i have had the pleasure of talking to.

man, i'm such a tourist.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 06:59
One issue i had with Sanfransisco, was that in the entire city, i couldn't find a single grocery store? are they all hidden in the suburbs? or underground or something?
It must be zoning. Californians are highly regulated and pass many laws that look good on paper but don't work well in real life.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 07:05
it was really weird dude. I did'nt even know where to buy some pain relief tablets, coz there were no grocery stores or chemists. Heaps of clothes and music stores etc, but no where to buy food.

ppl in that city also like to talk about how much rent they pay and how they have to work 3 jobs to pay rent.

I never made it into the suburbs though, but another thing i noticed in the city was... u could smoke, drink alcohol etc in the stores, as long as the owners think they will make a sale... in australia, there is stricktly no eating, dinking/smoking in stores.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 14:41
and now u post private stuff publically... and u think ur nice?

dont u always come post private things publically when u have a tantrum, to try to humiliate me and show ppl how 'evil' i am? Yet, u still tell yourself that you're 'nice'.

People make threads and posts at forums, because they have something to share with the public. The only reason u would make posts and threads when ur angry stating private things about me according to your perception, is to have other ppl read them.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 15:28
you dont have to quote to reveal private things.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 15:29
also, does anyone have a good program they can send me a link to, that stops pop up adds? I hear virus type infections can be programmed in pop ups :coward:

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 15:54
ur funny. i only signed up for an account 4 days ago, because yahoo messanger gives better email alerts than hotmail.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 16:13
i know u dont mean u dude, ur hardly dangerous.

And yes... i will be fully alert now, of forum posting, thanx to your danger alert.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 16:20
no actually, i dont see whats happened to her.

Are you saying ur raising the danger and fear status to code red timothy?

eclectica
2004-07-10, 16:25
arsehole... u see the IPs moron... why say that when we both know that u know i am not tim's clone?
IP addresses tell me that Mekajinn and Harby are separate people, but besides that I see similarities in their style of possessive attitude towards Dollar_Girl. If I were to just follow IP addresses then I could be blinded by the admin tool belt, as my intuition without such knowledge would tell me that the two are the same person, when it comes to posting on the subject of Dollar_Girl in this forum.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 16:30
http://www.dhs.gov/dhs/images/dhs-advisory-severe.gif

If you want to stop popup ads you can use a different browser than Internet Explorer.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-10, 16:32
the last time you ignored my advice...you lost all the files on your computer...what you stand to lose this time is much worse...why don't you ask shani sometime?

as i recall, u only gave me "advice" when i had complained that my files were deleted, and that advice was pretty stupid, considering i'd have to ship my harddrive, located in australia, to the united states, to some mentally unballanced pervert. GOod avice harbynger! good boy.

eclectica
2004-07-10, 19:17
is it any wonder that blokes think treating a woman like shit is the best way to keep her lol... as soon as they're nice to them they get shat on.
I have to be careful to avoid the tendency in judging the relationships of others. Sometimes I get mad when I see someone in an abusive relationship. But they may be happy that way having that type of thing going on. Maybe a relationship in which one abuses the other is more stable than one which the partners are on more equal levels of respect.

Being a freedom fighter, I have to know my limits and realize that some people just don't want freedom.

wart
2004-07-11, 21:16
also, does anyone have a good program they can send me a link to, that stops pop up adds? I hear virus type infections can be programmed in pop ups :coward:

zone alarm pro... dead easy to configure and it works.

nicobie
2004-07-12, 01:52
IP addresses tell me that Mekajinn and Harby are separate people, but besides that I see similarities in their style of possessive attitude towards Dollar_Girl. If I were to just follow IP addresses then I could be blinded by the admin tool belt, as my intuition without such knowledge would tell me that the two are the same person, when it comes to posting on the subject of Dollar_Girl in this forum.

"lurkie... that could push Meka over the edge. Might really piss him off too.

harby the weirdo... UB-crazy fool

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 02:18
"lurkie... that could push Meka over the edge. Might really piss him off too.

harby the weirdo... UB-crazy fool

nah... i'm ok again now... for the moment... i think i need to get help tho really... i hate being like this.

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 02:32
I understand it...its amazing how similiar we actually are...we'd make GREAT FRIENDS IF ONLY you had a PUSSY!

that's the only thing standing in the way of our becoming great friends..your lack of that particuliar piece of anatomy.

that and the fact that i really don't like you.

'nite.

eclectica
2004-07-12, 04:31
Another similarity that Mekajinn and Harby have is their tendency to delete and edit out their own posts. Perhaps they are two separate people who are sharing each other's member accounts here.

There was once a time when a face launched a thousand ships in ancient Greece, and now on this forum we are seeing that Dollar_Girl has caused Harby / Mekajinn to make a thousand posts devoted to her.

Men are such dogs.

eclectica
2004-07-12, 05:54
Good Cop/Bad Cop is a psychological tactic, often used by police for interrogation.

Two 'cops' alternate their interviews. The 'Bad Cop' behaves negatively toward the subject, making blatant accusations, derogatory comments, threats, and in general raising the subject's antipathy. This sets the stage for the 'Good Cop' to deceptively act supportive, understanding, defensive, and in general show sympathy for the subject, which may make the subject cooperative towards the latter.

source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop)
Mekajinn is the good cop with a relatively likable personality. Harby, the bad cop, is a grotesque fictitious character created by Mekajinn, in order to make Mekajinn look more appealing by comparison.

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 10:49
Mekajinn is the good cop with a relatively likable personality. Harby, the bad cop, is a grotesque fictitious character created by Mekajinn, in order to make Mekajinn look more appealing by comparison.

yes yes, of course... kinda funny that u write this stuff and u know it isn't true...

i deleted my posts because what i said was total shit, and although it may make this thread look a little odd i think it was the best thing to do.

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 16:25

i think u made a mistake posting that... i think it's so similar to the style of harby that u are he... which makes sense really... cuz without any of this drama this board would be a great cure for insomnia heh =]

eclectica
2004-07-12, 16:56
i think u made a mistake posting that... i think it's so similar to the style of harby that u are he... which makes sense really... cuz without any of this drama this board would be a great cure for insomnia heh =]
And since you, Harby, slx, nicobie, Criminal_Sniper, Beejus, and I are all the same person, that makes it the goodest cop, gooder cop, good cop, bad cop, badder cop, baddest cop routine.
:crazy:

Who says one author can't create good drama involving many characters and personalities?

eclectica
2004-07-12, 17:20
E are you on strike or something? i've noticed you hear at all hours of the day and evening especially at times when one would think you to be working?
My hours vary, but today I'm actually off from work.

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 17:32
And since you, Harby, slx, nicobie, Criminal_Sniper, Beejus, and I are all the same person, that makes it the goodest cop, gooder cop, good cop, bad cop, badder cop, baddest cop routine.
:crazy:

Who says one author can't create good drama involving many characters and personalities?

not true... the only other characters i am on this board are wart and Dollar_Girl :p

mekajinn
2004-07-12, 18:47
one other thing...i bet if i put on some masquera i'd actually look better than dollar_girl only i'm inexperienced when it comes to applying makeup...she said once if she were a man twice my size she's still be the bitch on the block with sexiest eyeliner...or something like that..then i told her if she grew one more hair on her chin i would have to knock her ass out...that ended the conflict but still the accusation continues to sting me long after like the sensation i get after pissing...just wait till my mom isn't looking...i'll take that picture and prove to you just who the 'baddest bitch with eyeliner' can be around here!

divine... simply divine ;)

nicobie
2004-07-13, 01:19
this has been fun and nice here at the END of this thread...not sure how I feel about this...without conflict...i'd have no purpose here..um..i shudder at the thought of that.

Just one more thing tttimmy....

U know what to do,

you could be famous.

eclectica
2004-07-13, 03:23
congratulations on your 400th post here, man...each one as worthless as the one before it.
But he only has 399. Now he's going to be upset when he reaches 400 and you don't say anything. He'll feel abused and neglected by you.

slx
2004-07-13, 06:03
He'll feel neglected by you.i'd feel better under those circumstances

tim
2005-10-30, 15:40
i think ur psychotic from the yahoo messages u jsut left me.

You always come to the forum and post public threads about ur victimisation, because ur patrolling for pity... like a poor man telling ppl he's rich.

I think you are deeply mentally disturbed, and i feel sorry for you, not angry.

Just yesterday u were decent, and today ur psychotic again. U were nice yesterday, and then u ask "will i ever get a smile out of u?" and i said "one day, when my hands aren't feeling frozen" and u leave chat and leave a massive abusive monologue on there this morning.

You think u can verbally abuse someone repetatively for so long, and then still have them be eager to talk to u and know u? what a joke. If i didn't care, i woudlnt' have taken all ur excuses and apologies and talked to u after being called a cunt so many times.

What are your most recent insults? hmm lets see :
===========================================
Not So Compassionate
===================================================

etcetc etc etc etc

and that is what i have received from u for months via text messages on my phone, emails, posts, messages on the internet...

and then u apologise, just like u did yesterday (those are todays insults) and then u wonder why i dont give enough of a shit to be interested in chatting with u etc, and u interperet all that into me "never giving a shit" throughout all the 4 years. You're wrong, i just stopped giving a shit for the past few months, probably after the zillionth time u apologised for being an arsehole.

U can convince urself that i never cared, and that i 'used u' all this time... but i mean like... used u for what? ur 'money'? ur 'pictures'? drama?

believe me dude, there are better looking ppl to look at than u, if u think that is what i used u for, and u can't say i used u to enhance my 'public persona' because while we were chatting etc, i kept it stricktly private, i didn't use u for ur moneyl... because well... u dont work and u have none, maybe i used u for an ego boost? i dont think so dude, being called a cunt is hardly an ego boost, and forgiving an abuse turd like u, after bieng put down over and over and over and over for many months, is hardly empowering to me and hardly an ego boost...

i man really, u talk to me like crap, in return, i lose most interest in what u have to say, because i know the routine, and then u interpret my recent (dating back a few months) lack of interest or care, into me never giving a shit in the first place.

u can do that, u can convince urself, u can try to take this shit as public as u want, i really dont care dude, coz it's old.

if i never gave a shit, i woudlnt' have allowed u to call me a cunt so many times, and the only reason i allow it now, is coz it doesn't hurt anymore, its just too common to hurt.

hope u get better soon.

here's the restored version:

u are some piece of work u sad little girl.
mekajinn: i told liz what u were like... hse said u were just a horrid little girl... i told my mum and she just said ur pathetic
mekajinn: poor little only child kat... sitting on her own... the eldest and the baby at the same time... grow the fuck up primadona... ur bad... u cause badness... u make ppl sad for fun
mekajinn: and one day someone will strip u of ur dignity, ur self worth and ur pride like u did to me... good... i hope it's soon hahahhahhha
mekajinn: ur horrid.
mekajinn: u have a real knack for destroying trust don't u?
mekajinn: i bet u never went out with seb... i bet u've just been fucking ppl for money insteaad
mekajinn: go to brazil bitch... go get fucked in all ur holes at once like a whore by a brazilian 3 man band lol
mekajinn: it's all ur worth u lying sack of shit
mekajinn: god i hope this hurts lol

mekajinn: i hope u die soon
mekajinn: i truly fucking despise u
mekajinn: that u could be so fucking selfish, self cetred, arrogant, egotistical, nasty, evil, shitty, weak, pathetic and so generally using makes me feel sick that i ever was nice to u... ur fuckig disgusting
mekajinn: just kill urself and do the world a fucking favour
mekajinn: all i ever gave u back was the nasty fucked up shit u dumped on me... in verbal form... ur fucking evil u bitch
mmekajinn: lol
mekajinn: cunt
mekajinn: die

mekajinn: and one day someone will strip u of ur dignity, ur self worth and ur pride like u did to me... good... i hope it's soon hahahhahhha

I think that's been accomplished.
Read more here

nicobie
2005-10-31, 00:21
It would have better that $ left than mekajinn.

He was by far, the better poster.

Too bad his gonads got in the way of his brain.

and as to the $ gurl, I just don't know . . . and don't think it's very important anyway.

Ta Ta sweetie, I wish U nothing but the best.

tim
2005-10-31, 01:18
It would have better that $ left than mekajinn.

He was by far, the better poster.

Too bad his gonads got in the way of his brain.

and as to the $ gurl, I just don't know . . . and don't think it's very important anyway.

Ta Ta sweetie, I wish U nothing but the best.

I had to debate with myself briefly on whether to post this here or on my own site but decided I'd do it here hoping that eclectica is more likely to keep his forum than I am.

First off I am surprised at you "nic" :nope: . It almost seems as tho you are siding with someone other than the Dollar_Gal and I wonder why?
I disagree that he was the better poster but I'm prejudice that way.

Very cryptic this bit:

what don't you know? where she's been? why she's been away or hasn't posted here "anymore"?

if you meant "I just don't know what happened to her" and that ur not worried about why she hasn't been around well then that's all fine and dandy with her as its the right answer. she doesn't want u to care and or if u do care u need to act like u don't care or that its no big deal even tho its breaking ur heart for her to stay away so long

The last part:

Ta Ta sweetie, I wish U nothing but the best

was good ass-cover and can be interpreted almost anyway nearly begging the response from her of, "I haven't gone away. I'm still right here Nic, sweetie" possibly other vague explanation reassuring us she's been here reading (hehe...what?) if not posting all along.

Well there hasn't been much to read but its a nice response neway. Reassurance that she has not left is good but kind of empty.

It's funny in a way and sad in another.

Reassuring us she hasn't left "something" undefined as nothing is wrong with her being gone from here...see I'm learning.

Yet there is nothing to leave nor anything to return to...did crimian die yet from throat cancer...he said he would a year ago today. fucking prick liar!

So the reassuring reply (called it) the phoney pleasantries (lol, Nic sweetie or whatever form it takes with "lot's of lovies' whatever its crap, dude)

Neway why the sudden fear of her being gone from here?
And why does/will she feel the need to reassure anyone she's no intention of leaving or has not left?

Why would you feel that need?

What is "here" literally for you anyway trying desparately not to reference my charisma and charm here.

It isn't a tangible place....what is it ur afraid to admit leaving from?
why is it you fear the judgement of a very few (3or4) here of you not revealing anything else about yourself to them?

I hope you'll remember my words or do you need another example of danger you face on the internet?
should be a believer now.
humanskinlanternsarenice.

nicobie
2005-11-01, 01:58
I didn't and haven't read anything u've typed in a very long time.

I hope u are proud of ruining this forum.

e'lurkie might be a dillweed but he is not a perv (I think).

Time to spread the ashes.

tim
2005-11-01, 03:05
I hope u are proud of ruining this forum.

I didn't start the fire..only provided the spark. "Ruined" is past tense not present tense. what's done can not be undone.
I see slight allusion of grandeur here. saying such would imply I have had or have the power to do such a thing and is the exact kind of ego stroking which feeds my need for attention perpetuating the ruination of the forum.