View Full Version : Would you like to see all my posts deleted?

tim
2004-07-06, 06:07

slx
2004-07-06, 06:27
not another fukin sympathy thread

eclectica
2004-07-06, 06:34
This is a big decision and I advise you to eat, sleep, and masturbate before making a big decision in life.

What worries me your proposal is the technical implementation of it. For example, it might cause a problem to delete the posts in which you started a thread, because it might delete the entire thread as well. I have to look into that.

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-06, 06:37
i voted NO, because then all my posts will look lonely and sensless. I should learn to quote more.

slx
2004-07-06, 06:48
I have to look into that.why would you even consider doing something like that.....

everyone needs a little shit in their lives....and as long as harbs around, he's got us covered

eclectica
2004-07-06, 07:15
everyone needs a little shit in their lives....and as long as harbs around, he's got us covered
lol

he will be pleased to see that you showed support for him here

"Harby we love you because we love having your shit stains covering the forum walls. please don't go"

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-06, 10:19
it would seems like im talking almost to myself
don't do it!

eclectica
2004-07-06, 15:15
Well you can still go in and manually delete all of your posts. It's good to keep your hands busy. "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop."
:jerkoff:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-06, 15:16
lol would very much
and a tip
stop giving a fuck what people think about u and more about what u think about them and what u think they think about u

and look at what is there and not what is missing
half full or half empty dude?

slx
2004-07-06, 21:27
I'm better than that..and I am

don't flatter yourself dude....you aren't

nicobie
2004-07-07, 01:57
Aren't u dead yet?

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-07, 07:15
we're such a loving forum!

eclectica
2004-07-08, 01:27
right now I feel hurt, humiliated and betrayed and I want to erase out all record and memory of my time here. I feel like leaving and never coming back..in way I'd like to this with my life but unfortunatelly that's not an option available to me...but here I can make it like it never happened.
At the time you posted this poll, you put in a request to me personally by way of PM to have your posts deleted and your account canceled here. It was then that I suggested you give it some time and ask the rest of the members of the forum for your input. Afterwards you started this thread and poll. You never publicly refuted yourself later on or admitted that you had a change of heart.

You ought to learn from your mistakes and try to avoid the tendency of yours to burn bridges in order to feel better about yourself in the short run, because it screws you in the long run. Try to avoid being so impulsive.

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 03:21
Now being fiercely proud and unable to admit mistakes or show compassion blatently she made this post which to the layperson (someone who doesn't know her that well) would think is rather 'tongue-n-cheek') but to those of us WHO REALLY KNOW HER like me and MEKAJINN...we know better..WE KNOW the truth about her.

the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

i always wanted to do that =D

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-08, 13:40
there is a difference between handling the truth and ignoring it
most people see criticism as negative and only purely nice on the surface things are positive
now that is how politics are run these days
if u have done the slightest research u would know this......
or if u are willing to listen to people who do know u may bit slightly wiser
bill hicks (Comedian for those who don't know him very unpolitically uncorreck but u really get into it because u know what he is talking about) in a clips or his said he was at a southern town eating and the waitress asked him why he was reading
thats the negative feeling given to people in society for just wanting to know something
in the meantime the government must know everything
say im being negative and ill only show u more examples

By criticism, as it was first instituted by Aristotle, was meant a standard of judging well. --Dryden.

who said don't judge? most people
if we do not we cannot percieve and fix problems
i say judge but for fucks sake do it with some brains and ur heart and open mind and 3rd eye if operational :p
christianity makes people very vague
who needs a helmet with God as ur co-pilot?
who needs God?
he aint doin shit for me that i can't do
Tim u have spoken to me and u know what kind of peace i have inside of me but also the dissapointment i hold aswell
the laws of science are above him and our human thought is also above him
i don't care what the bible says ive read it i am not like a christian who says no don't judge or question i am a logical & rational (im hoping) human being and i with find truth happyness and peace and i hope for it worldwide
i may start something to get all the contries to sign papers to not attack each other
the ones who do not sign will be seen as non peace wanting people
bit like kyoto agreement i wonder who really cares for the world and peace of its people? id really like to know
i would let u follow me to wherever it is im going if ur ready for the ride
impulse E is important
but bad decisions are not good
puts u in the firing line of karma
i can not act on impulse to catch my apple as i drop it?
the girl of ur dreams will not pop up on the doorstep and if she does u stilll gotta make ur move dude
everything has a good and bad as i was saying to Tim yesterday
like the foodchain
life - birth to death
relationships - good and bad love to hate
people are not accepting this but they would like to say they do
i think all criticism should be contructive because all other things are bad judgement like hatred and jealousy n such
people need to accept these good and detect the bad
like advice can given and taken or given and not taken or in the wrong way
but it can be not given and wanted at times
some things to maybe think about if u bother to read it :p

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 18:25
have u ever fucked a tree tim?

nicobie
2004-07-09, 00:35
have u ever fucked a tree tim?

:eek:need pics:eek:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 00:42
dendropheliac boy here
hahaha
im not sure how u fuck a tree though
i wonder if thats against the law?
they need a law in mexico for people to not fuck animals who knows
:D

eclectica
2004-07-09, 01:01
What a worthless piece of shit you are Harby (tim), deleting and editing out all your old posts.

I hope you die soon.

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 01:05
dendropheliac boy here
hahaha
im not sure how u fuck a tree though
i wonder if thats against the law?
they need a law in mexico for people to not fuck animals who knows
:D

there is something in english history bout a guy that fucked a tree... maybe a courtier of George III or something... it's some historical thing... I'll ask my dad, I'm sure it was him that told me bout it...

or maybe i am thinking bout Evil Dead II... hmmm... i don't recall seeing George III in Evil Dead II.

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 01:06
What a worthless piece of shit you are Harby (tim), deleting and editing out all your old posts.

I hope you die soon.

maybe he did fuck a tree and my question phreaked him... lol... maybe he thinks the trees talk to each other and the tree i talk to told me all bout it lol hahahha...

fucking hell I'm not normal =|

nicobie
2004-07-09, 01:09
That's what happens when u pork posts 'elurkie.

Was it fun? does u're wife (hole) enjoy u're humor?

heshe

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 01:13

heshe

on second thoughts i am normal after all :p

nicobie
2004-07-09, 01:19

Just letting u know lurkie enjoys changing my posts.

What the fuc,

I can't do anything about it.

The dillweed is a control freak.

prolly has a teenie-tiny penis too.

nicobie
2004-07-09, 01:20
Hahahahahahahaahhaa

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 01:31
sounds more likely to me that he is a monster on a power trip lol

eclectica
2004-09-10, 10:20

oops

tim
2004-09-10, 11:16
oops

it's probably for the best, Tom...like I said in that other thread she has ignored [b]so much and overlooked all the good posts that were made to her that its useless to go on with those types of posts...some beautiful romantic things were lost...what can we expect tho...really from you?

my only regret is that like the half-finished blowjob I received from the Dollar_Girl..this too was left undone...won't you finish the deed tom?

tim
2004-09-10, 11:22
wow..i don't fully realise the impact of what was lost.

nanook
2004-09-10, 13:38
Originally Posted by nicobie

heshe

Sorry, but I had to give a "lmfao" on that one!!!!!
No offense to Mr. Nicobie

gazdet
2004-09-10, 16:04
Ever since eclectica safeguarded my domain name napsterites.net I have felt a special feeling of gratitude and admiration towards him. I have watched with happiness as this board has grown. But I also see in this growth cancerous elements, which must be extracted and removed in order to save the board. Unfortunately no one on the staff here has the will to take control of this forum and put it back on track. eclectica asked of me as a friend and colleague if I may assist in doing so, for I have a lot of experience managing a bulletin board. I am the biggest baddest troll of them all and so naturally I am the man for the job.

The first thing I did when taking the Super Moderator position was to flush the turds down the bowl and clean out the trash. There's still much work to be done but deleting 1700 posts or so of tim's was a good start. I have no problem laying down the law if no one else here has the will to do so.

-gaz ;)

tim
2004-09-11, 03:06
Ever since eclectica safeguarded my domain name napsterites.net I have felt a special feeling of gratitude and admiration towards him. I have watched with happiness as this board has grown. But I also see in this growth cancerous elements, which must be extracted and removed in order to save the board. Unfortunately no one on the staff here has the will to take control of this forum and put it back on track. eclectica asked of me as a friend and colleague if I may assist in doing so, for I have a lot of experience managing a bulletin board. I am the biggest baddest troll of them all and so naturally I am the man for the job.

The first thing I did when taking the Super Moderator position was to flush the turds down the bowl and clean out the trash. There's still much work to be done but deleting 1700 posts or so of tim's was a good start. I have no problem laying down the law if no one else here has the will to do so.

-gaz ;)

if you will delete the rest of them...i promise to stop posting here.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:26
Man, do you really want all your posts deleted or is this another wonderful episode of "How Tim's World Turns"?
Despite some of your trully stank-ass words to the babe of the forum, you know how dreadfully dull it would be here without you.
And deep down, you know you can't stop coming here. Man, I've seen too many forums and seen the "I'm leaving" gig. lol.
it's kinda pathetic, but hey, just my opinion, not yours.

tim
2004-09-11, 03:30
Man, do you really want all your posts deleted or is this another wonderful episode of "How Tim's World Turns"?
Despite some of your trully stank-ass words to the babe of the forum, you know how dreadfully dull it would be here without you.
And deep down, you know you can't stop coming here. Man, I've seen too many forums and seen the "I'm leaving" gig. lol.
it's kinda pathetic, but hey, just my opinion, not yours.

i'm resisting the urge to 'troll you' because:
a)your new
b)i like you
c)you make a lot of sense
[x]d)all of the above

I give people the benefit of the doubt...however

Some people are not worthy of trust. They don't have it for themselves and they don't have it for others and should they get it from you they will not honor it.

They have no honor.

To them, people who trust are fools to be used. As long as you are in their favor they will store information; letting a little out here and there for kicks when they don't think they will be caught, but hardly caring when they are caught because that, too, is part of the game which is their lives.

When you do fall out with them you can expect a torrent of any and every trust you ever had with them spewed upon anyone who will listen; nicely embellished, for flavor..

Having failed my trust, you'll not get my respect either.

I like to give everyone a chance. Call me a rube, but I prefer to give others the benefit of the doubt. Break that trust and you've lost your shot. Honor it and I'll be there too. What's the point in living any other way?

There is no honor amongst thieves; there is just thieves..

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:36
Yo, man, just a question. I can see you're that in-depth type of dude.
just an honest answer was needed.
As for trolling, man I've seen it all. You're really nothing new or special.
It's all the same shit. Honestly.
You throw a word and then me. I just leave that shit alone. I'm not here to troll or be trolled. I'll simply leave. There are just way too many forums on the net these days.
I'm just looking for some new characters to hang with.

tim
2004-09-11, 03:39
Yo, man, just a question. I can see you're that in-depth type of dude.
just an honest answer was needed.
As for trolling, man I've seen it all. You're really nothing new or special.
It's all the same shit. Honestly.
You throw a word and then me. I just leave that shit alone. I'm not here to troll or be trolled. I'll simply leave. There are just way too many forums on the net these days.
I'm just looking for some new characters to hang with.

my intention wasn't to scare or run you off....HOWEVER eclectica..take note..IF this the effect of having me here..perhaps I shouldn't be here?
get rid of the rest of my posts..and just like mose's name was deleted from all the monuments in Egypt...so will it be with me.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:43
It's all good mate, really. I don't scare that fucking easy. lol.
Just words as my mama used to tell me.

tim
2004-09-11, 03:44
raar i can't leave this place on my own..i have to have some help..if eclectica finished deleting the rest of my posts..i'm hoping it will disgust me enough so that I won't post here again out of protest due to their loss.

it goes much deeper that stupid posts..but if ur already left...what's the point of explaining.

raar don't go...i'm totally serious in my request...there isn't any sympathy or pity left here for me.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:46
Dude, if you're looking for sympathy, I just can't give it to ya man.
You know the old saying, you make a bed, then you have to sleep in it.
But, if you want to shoot the shit, then by all means, shoot.

tim
2004-09-11, 03:47
i hate 'double posting' to myself..meaning replying one post right behind the next..but i'm an impatient bastard (my daddy's dead) with lots to say.

nanook
2004-09-11, 03:51
Man, I think you just like confusing the hell outta me. lol.

tim
2004-09-11, 03:52
Dude, if you're looking for sympathy, I just can't give it to ya man.
You know the old saying, you make a bed, then you have to sleep in it.
But, if you want to shoot the shit, then by all means, shoot.

shooting the shit is good...u hit a nail on its head with this reply. Here is what OFFENDS me..when I was about to die (commit suicide) not one of the so-called friends here..bothered to get me any help...i got over the suicidal thought patterns..then somehow or another I ended up threatening to rape and kill a fellow forum member..and the bastards still were not concerned...not one police officer knocked on my door to investigate...its like the people in that chat room i read about where that guy overdosed on drugs right in front of the people in the room on his webcam..and they all set incredulously by and let him die.
These people are equally as apathetic...are you the same way...with saying you can't give me sympathy...how about some help?
talking soothes me.

nanook
2004-09-11, 04:01
Wow, dude, I'm not into this in-depth shit you wish to discuss.
I don't and never will, know you or anyone else on the net, well enough to ever determine what you ask.
You are typing the words, you tell us.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 04:05
shooting the shit is good...u hit a nail on its head with this reply. Here is what OFFENDS me..when I was about to die (commit suicide) not one of the so-called friends here..bothered to get me any help...i got over the suicidal thought patterns..then somehow or another I ended up threatening to rape and kill a fellow forum member..and the bastards still were not concerned...not one police officer knocked on my door to investigate...its like the people in that chat room i read about where that guy overdosed on drugs right in front of the people in the room on his webcam..and they all set incredulously by and let him die.
These people are equally as apathetic...are you the same way...with saying you can't give me sympathy...how about some help?
talking soothes me.

humpty, you dying is the type of self help you need. go with ur current mood. did u wake up today and think "i want to die"? if not, dont worry, because that ice-cream cake you just ate is doing its work clogging ur arteries. Then when you need a bypass, you will cry out "WHY!!! DAMN THE AMERICAN HEALTH SYSTEM!".

The Passion
2004-09-11, 04:07
humpty, you dying is the type of self help you need. go with ur current mood. did u wake up today and think "i want to die"? if not, dont worry, because that ice-cream cake you just ate is doing its work clogging ur arteries. Then when you need a bypass, you will cry out "WHY!!! DAMN THE AMERICAN HEALTH SYSTEM!".
hey suga, how goes it in dollar land?

I am about to go out and get shit faced, and sing some karaoke :)

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-11, 04:12
hey suga, how goes it in dollar land?

I am about to go out and get shit faced, and sing some karaoke :)

hey man, when u gonna up me one of ur tunes? its been a while dude.

mwuahahahhahaha

nanook
2004-09-11, 04:15
Yeah, what the hell are we all doing on the net, on a Friday?
Shit-faced sounds good.

The Passion
2004-09-11, 04:19
hey man, when u gonna up me one of ur tunes? its been a while dude.

mwuahahahhahaha
shoot, it has been like forever :D

I might have to que some shit up this weekend

we'll see ;)

eclectica
2004-09-12, 05:38
Here's breaking news
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-4489458,00.html

So is the world a scarier place for you all? Maybe this will actually promote peace now because that is one more country the United States won't invade.

I'm hoping if they smuggle a nuke to detonate inside the United States, that they do it in Washington D.C.. Which American city would you like to see nuked?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-12, 14:26
fuck them
if it is true then ive got one question
who sold them the reactors?
i do not need an answer i know it already
the company of one of the guys who is now whinin the same as he did in 98
any ideas?

the more u choose to react the more they will find ways to scare u
hitler didnt get away with it because smart good men stood in his way
some of the supposed good men gave him a country if i remember any of HIStory correctly

ignorant infidels

and another question E why do u not get rid of my account already ive asked and come to see if its gone but still i find something stupid to post here :p
please just start afresh if it too much of a bother
i can edit but u could do me a favour
but i guess by the lack of a reply to my PM shows me the truth
u wouldn't know jihad if it bit ur ass

eclectica
2004-09-12, 16:14
and another question E why do u not get rid of my account already ive asked and come to see if its gone but still i find something stupid to post here :p
please just start afresh if it too much of a bother
i can edit but u could do me a favour
but i guess by the lack of a reply to my PM shows me the truth
u wouldn't know jihad if it bit ur ass

I could merge your account into tim's so that you/he could restore the post count you/he lost

eclectica
2004-09-12, 16:29
explain to me why you asked in your PM this:
hey can u delete all my posts and then my account please?
thankyou
and thanx once again for everything

what caused you to want this to happen?

eclectica
2004-09-12, 17:20
I merged this thread with the North Korea one, because once Criminal_Sniper brought up the issue of the request for his posts to be deleted then I thought I might as well merge them since they were requesting the same thing, and the North Korea issue wasn't really interesting.

You know one time a couple of weeks ago I offered to tim to delete his account and some thought it was a bad idea because it wouldn't change anything as far as his personality was concerned. But then later on September 10 I went and deleted something like 1700 of his posts, so I'm not sure that was the better solution either. Maybe the best thing to do when a member asks for all his posts to be deleted, is to just delete the account and then they are safe from being mass pruned by everyone including me.

I don't trust the power I have so the best way to save the posts from being mass pruned would be to delete the account. Do you folks want the posts saved or the user's account saved?

slx
2004-09-12, 18:59
it's up to you heavenly father but let me ask you this...

can you delete 9\11...

the bombing of pearl harbor...

or GWB being appointed prez?

tim
2004-09-12, 19:23
You know one time a couple of weeks ago I offered to tim to delete his account

It was a search for some thoughts on the possibility, rather than a specific offer
and some thought it was a bad idea
After reading what slx wrote I thought it wasn't such a good idea after all.
But then later on September 10 I went and deleted something like 1700 of his posts
explain to me why you did that.
I'm not sure what the best solution is
Maybe the best thing to do when a member asks for all his posts to be deleted, is to just delete the account and then they are safe from being mass pruned by everyone including me.

I don't trust the power I have

tim
2004-09-12, 19:25
at least you haven't accused me of not being a 'real dionysian' goddam that would hurt if u did. ;) :P :D

tim
2004-09-12, 21:08
I gave this some more thought. Here Is What I Have Decided happened and what I feel SHOULD BE done about it.

a)you heard or rather read slx saying twice that either 'myself' or 'my posts were just shit waiting to be flush'd down the toilet..this imagery made you laugh and relieved some of the tension you felt towards me.

b)you heard Dollihu-akbar say 'that's the biggest pile of crap you've ever wrote...no wait that's yet another pile of crap you've wrote' this was said in anger towards me and not really representative of actual thoughts on what I wrote..but this reinforced the first suggestion and cemented or confirmed in your mind you had the approval of others to take the actions you did that resulted in the deletion/mass-pruning of 1700 posts made by 'Tim'.

That out of the way...i've been the victim of forum oppression so much that I've grown accustomed to its various phases/face's.

Little Background: The entire KaZaA forums were deleted because of me and my constant, perpetual trolling..they now no longer keep a messageboard.

Es5's own messageboards are now crap because Sharepro deleted all of vivacious Akasha's posts (no relation to me). I re-reference this here because I mentioned it before in this forum that after this happened i know longer trusted es5 or sharepro again..and stopped going to the site after the mass exodus of regular user's who made the site great due to their leaving because of this action.

Subconciously this thought may have influenced you to do teh same with me and 'my posts'

Now present tense reflecting on the past...we see the aftermath of the KaZaA boards destruction a direct result of me...the demise of es5's forums a direct result of the action of the admin.

Here we have similiar conflict..immovable force (admin) versus irresistable object (troll).

The outcome cataclysmic at best..hopefully not fatalistic or nihilistic.

Poetic thoughts on the matter: when you wipe out messageboard history like in the case of Kazaa forums, es5 complete member's posts, my posts here..you are wiping out a race of ideas..thoughts words and deeds...many would say you aren't deleting anyone's heart or soul's here...but it also isn't graffitti we have just scribbled here either...these were are most valuable and treasured possessions: our thoughts. so please consider carefully what you do here as it affects us all in some way, shape or form.

My personal thoughts about what is the right thing to do when asked by a user to delete all their posts is to tell them 'no' after you've posted..the posts are no longer your property they belong to the board and anyone wishing to read those words can.

Specifically concerning myself...you showed kindness in your original offer of changing my username to 'napsterite' because you knew how important it is to me to feel a part of something and the desire to belong.

Still though...the question of 'why' has not been answered...I asked before...when you made the offer 'why would you consider such an offer' SixxGunnz replied 'why not'.

To clarify I will restate the question: If it was felt necessary to impose punishments on me in the first place...what has changed so that the thought of unrestricting me had occurred?

There has to be a cause for the slavery and a reason for teh emancipation of the shackled.

The proposal as originally stated was to delete my user account after changing my name to 'napsterite' leaving all my former posts attriibuted under the username of 'napsterite' with 'guest' as my usertitle.

With the promise I could reregister a new UNRESTRICTED username with full access to every feature normally non-restricted registered members now have.

The reason this wasn't done..was because I would still hold the same opinions as before I was free'd and still your slave to user restrictions.

My question is why did you feel the need to restrict in the first place? and what changed your mind to consider freeing me from the bondage?

That is an important question you SHOULD answer...on the forum..in this thread and as honestly as you possibly can..try not to worry about how it may make you look or appear...answer it honestly and completely please, don't you owe me that much at least after having deleted 1700 of my posts which was a huge accomplishment for me as my posts are usually quite long as Dollar_Girl pointed out once when I was close to reaching either the 2000 or 3000 milestone.

It seemed an arbitrary thing to do..to say I am going to restrict this user this day and not the next..that's basically what the offer boiled down to. An arbitrary restriction and equally arbitrary unrestricting.

eclectica
2004-09-12, 22:10
can you delete 9\11...

the bombing of pearl harbor...

or GWB being appointed prez?

I think it would have been better if I had just deleted tim's account in the first place when he asked for his posts to be deleted. Otherwise the cycle of obsession continues between the members here and him. Deleting his account is not undoing history but instead preserving it. I don't trust myself not to get up one day and delete all his posts, and by deleting his account, that wouldn't be an easy option for me anymore because I wouldn't be able to prune them in the admincp. So if you are concerned about undoing history then maybe you would support deleting his account so as to preserve his remaining posts and the history of them.

Similarly Criminal_Sniper also asked of me to delete his account and all his posts in a PM, but I've decided not to respond to PMs along that line or take them to be as genuine as compared to what is written in the forum. When he repeated it again in the forum then I thought it was worth responding to. Any last words Criminal_Sniper before I delete your account? I was hoping for an explanation from you as to why you decided suddenly you wanted your account and posts all deleted. I'm not going to delete your posts but soon enough I will delete your user account.

nanook
2004-09-12, 22:16
Once again I am confused. I thought you wanted your posts deleted. That you were leaving and never coming back. You write that whole post for what then? Because the dude did what you asked and now you regret it.

And dude, you're really not a troll anymore. I mean, how long have you been here? Let's face it. You're just an attention whore, no?

So fess up, are you leaving and want your posts deleted?
Or are you staying and will make do with what is left?

tim
2004-09-12, 22:35
Once again I am confused. I thought you wanted your posts deleted. That you were leaving and never coming back. You write that whole post for what then? Because the dude did what you asked and now you regret it.

And dude, you're really not a troll anymore. I mean, how long have you been here? Let's face it. You're just an attention whore, no?

So fess up, are you leaving and want your posts deleted?
Or are you staying and will make do with what is left?

I need more time to consider this. Right now I am requesting my current account be restored to normal status and that the deletion of my previous 1700 posts be considered the punishment for the crime...in other words 'time served' punishment rendered and the fellon set free.

It goes along teh Same Criteria as was originally suggested...what I'm basically wanting is a fresh start..however 'my crimes' need detailing...if you don't know what you are being punished for...you are bound to do it again...the point here is that there was and still is no justification for the deletion of my posts or restrictions placed on my user account.

I've said this before...I can't defend against jealousy..and I've asked in private if the administrator here 'hates' me...if such is the case there can never be any satisfactory resolution for the one doing the deleting/restricting/whatever.

I also feel Dollar_Girl's thoughts should be heard before you do anything...seems you wasn't involved in any of the previous decisions made.

The key point here that still has not been address is why?

and if necessary to restate it bluntly, "why did you feel it was necessary to ban/restrict/delete anything?"

and if the offer of 'amnesty'/mercy/forgiveness'/total pardon unconditionally' was a legit one...what influenced you to consider reversing the ban/restriction/deletion/whathave you'?

in short..why did you feel the need to 'do anything' to my account adversely and why feel the need to then undo those things?

Was it really all unecessary?

It sure seems it has been to me.

slx
2004-09-12, 22:56
Otherwise the cycle of obsession continues between the members here and him. lol....ec..i can't believe what i'm reading..."the cycle of obsession continues"..etc

it never dies dude....it's what makes the world go round, someones always obsessing about something & what i find more confusing is why does it matter to you...

who's obsessing about anything cept littledik anyway?

i say again, posts and or users shouldn't be deleted just cause they ask that it be done or because you get a wild hair and want to..

if a user seriously want's to vacate the premises, let them get the fuk out. there account remains inactive for whatever your timelines are, then delete them

never upon request

& i hope you're not obsessing over littledik too....tell me you aren't

slx
2004-09-12, 23:06
restored to normal status
It goes along teh Same Criteria as was originally suggested...what I'm basically wanting is a fresh start..you ever hear of life, without parole. as long as i'm one of the parole board members, you don't stand a chance in hell

however 'my crimes' need detailing...you were ask'd to stop harrassing $, you were ask'd to stop deleting your crap after you post it

I also feel Dollar_Girl's thoughts should be heard before you do anything i doubt she gives a rat's ass about you littledik, one way or the other....you're just wanting more attention form the object of your obsessions

and if necessary to restate it bluntly, "why did you feel it was necessary to ban/restrict/delete anything?" read my pink response

and if the offer of 'amnesty'/mercy/forgiveness'/total pardon unconditionally' was a legit one...what influenced you to consider reversing the ban/restriction/deletion/whathave you'? he already told you..as a matter of fact, read some of your crap and you'll find that you quoted his answer several times

Was it really all unecessary? i said it then raar said it....you made your bed fats, sleep in it

eclectica
2004-09-12, 23:12
i hope you're not obsessing over littledik too....tell me you aren't

I am, but then the way I deal with it is purging him, as I did with the 1700 or so posts, and while that doesn't bother me I think you folks didn't want to see that happen, so knowing that, I am bothered by my decision.

Maybe the best "anger management" for me would not be to direct me to avoid having violent outbursts, but instead when doing so to direct them towards doing less damage when they occur. *Try to only break the inexpensive furniture when having violent outbursts*
:curse:

slx
2004-09-12, 23:18
I am, but then the way I deal with it is purging him, as I did with the 1700 or so posts, and while that doesn't bother me I think you folks didn't want to see that happen, so knowing that, I am bothered by my decision.

Maybe the best "anger management" for me would not be to direct me to avoid having violent outbursts, but instead when doing so to direct them towards doing less damage when they occur. *Try to only break the inexpensive furniture when having violent outbursts*i doubt it's bothering anyone that you deleted a few of fats posts, if you'd not said you did it, i'd have never known

and violent outbursts are a lot like masturbation....a good release, ya know what i'm talking about?

(just don't kill anyone)

eclectica
2004-09-12, 23:24
yes

:jerkoff:

much better now

aaah :)

tim
2004-09-12, 23:26
you both have decided the last two outcomes. Let $ decide this one.

slx
2004-09-13, 00:15
you both have decided the last two outcomes. Let $ decide this one.fats...your obsessing over $'s what's got you in deep shit, if you feel that's where you are..

lol and i doubt $'s gonna make you a new bed chubbs

how about you deciding your fate fats....you can walk away or live with it

tim
2004-09-13, 00:29
fats...your obsessing over $'s what's got you in deep shit

you just got through saying to eclectica:

lol....ec..i can't believe what i'm reading..."the cycle of obsession continues"..etc

it never dies dude....it's what makes the world go round, someones always obsessing about something & what i find more confusing is why does it matter to you...

who's obsessing about anything cept littledik anyway?

& i hope you're not obsessing over littledik too....tell me you aren't

so what's it to you if I wanna obsess over her or not?
according to you..that SHOULDN'T bother u in the least little bit.

slx
2004-09-13, 01:10
so what's it to you if I wanna obsess over her or not?
according to you..that SHOULDN'T bother u in the least little bit.lol...i care because it bothers her

in this instance chubbs just look at it as my double standards

tim
2004-09-13, 01:23
lol...i care because it bothers her

somehow...i don't think so, dude.

slx
2004-09-13, 01:53
somehow...i don't think so, dude.that's cause you're stupid

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 02:00
I don't believe the posts should have been deleted and nor do i support user names being deleted just because they ask. To delete our history is as though we are ashamed of where we have stemed from. Erasing the past, is also erasing any hope of a better future.

I honestly do not care if tim drops dead and dies tomorrow, but what i do care about is how the involved members handle themselves in difficult situations. I feel as though the members have seperated into either individuals or groups, each grouping with different standards of quality and morale.

Perhaps Harbynger isn't anybetter than he appears to be, but i believe all others here to be much more reasonable human beings.
I see most here as mature and wise people, but i believe we have all done our part in decreasing our once high standards.

In Australia, a government attempt to deal with drug addicts spreading diseases like HIV, was to open up special injecting rooms where drug users would go for clean needle supplies, and a safe place to inject free from all worries. Some thought this was ridiculous, others throught it was the best thing since sliced bread. It was contraversial.

Humpty always fails to disapoint because i don't expect much from him, but i do feel a bit disapointed with the other members here who have either compramised themselves for our forum clown, or have chosen to leave or not post anymore because of our ongoing problem with humpty.

I believe harbynger having to wake up everyday realising he's the same ugly, morbidly obese, imature and smelly person he was yesterday, is punishment enough. Most others here having something more going on in their life, something of depth and substance, wether it is a nice relationship, kids, balanced life, passions, hobbies etc. Humpty doesn't. He has to live with that. Not us.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 02:03
i think instead of using moderation to try to beat humpty down, we should band together and face him through a bond of strength. In times of need, you should stick together.

slx
2004-09-13, 02:31
face him through a bond of strength.most times i'm not too bright $girl....could you illustrate what it is you're proposing

slx
2004-09-13, 02:32
never mind that last post $...i really don't give a rat's ass about littledik...

he's not worth any effort on my part

maybe YOU can save his fat, stupid soul

tim
2004-09-13, 02:58
I've read it and am responding off the cuff to your remarks.

Erasing the past, is also erasing any hope of a better future

really? how so?

what i do care about is how the involved members handle themselves in difficult situations

Which is exactly what, why and how I feel about testing you so much. I've created these various situations and scenarios to see how you all would respond to it and react for my own personal amusement, enjoyment and or satisfaction...truly classic stuff! :tu:

I feel as though the members have seperated into either individuals or groups, each grouping with different standards of quality and morale

Exactly. But speaking here SPECIFICALLY about four individuals completely:
1)eclectica
2)slx
3)me
4)you, Dollar_Girl

it's like me against you three for the reason I gave above.
You have your own opinion and perspective, E, has his, so on and so forth.

i believe all others here to be much more reasonable human beings.

I see most here as mature and wise people, but i believe we have all done our part in decreasing our once high standards

Which were?

In Australia, a government attempt to deal with drug addicts spreading diseases like HIV, was to open up special injecting rooms where drug users would go for clean needle supplies, and a safe place to inject free from all worries. Some thought this was ridiculous, others throught it was the best thing since sliced bread. It was contraversial.

Are you suggesting opening the messageboard up to 'anything goes' then?

Humpty always fails to disapoint because i don't expect much from him

You should learn to hold no expectations this way you won't be so readily or easily disappointed one way or the other.

i do feel a bit disapointed with the other members here who have either compramised themselves for our forum clown

Ouch, that's got to hurt coming from her, 'the forum goddess'...lol

i do feel a bit disapointed with the other members here who have either compramised themselves for our forum clown

Have you compromised yourself in any way as a result of these actions by the person YOU LABEL (to negate his value, worth or meaning to you as) 'the forum clown...if so..how so? and when?

members here who have either compramised themselves for our forum clown, or have chosen to leave or not post anymore

which or who are?

because of our ongoing problem with humpty.

Which is? You answer this one THIS time and not let slx or someone else SPEAK for you as you are the one who said that there is a 'problem'...so what exactly is the problem with me here?

What is it you see or perceive to be the problem..you've stated 'the problem with me' so what's the gripe? tell me and let me in on it so I can know too...I wasn't aware I was causing 'any problems' as you put it.

I believe harbynger having to wake up everyday realising he's the same ugly, morbidly obese, imature and smelly person he was yesterday, is punishment enough.

This is cute ALMOST in the kind of way that people scream that they don't care about something when you know all along that they REALLY do!

Most others here having something more going on in their life, something of depth and substance, wether it is a nice relationship, kids, balanced life, passions, hobbies etc. Humpty doesn't. He has to live with that. Not us

Kind or irrelevant to the topic of forum discussion but a good and clever put down none the less...you've talked about your STANDARDs before....just what are they if I might ask..referencing of course where you said you've all had to compromise your 'high standards' as you put them..so please tell us..what exactly are you referring to here specifically in regards to your own 'very high' standards?

i think instead of using moderation to try to beat humpty down, we should band together and face him through a bond of strength. In times of need, you should stick together.

Are you saying then I should be UNRESTRICTED and not have my user account, profiles, etcetera, etcetera 'messed with' anymore?

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 03:20
by humpty
so what exactly is the problem with me here?

ur stupidity is out of place at this fine forum.

slx, i will answer anyway. Bond of strength reffers to a common bond, since not all members have moderating powers, it is important to create a common way to fight off idiots like humpty. My main vision of such a bond being, through words in posts, or lack there of. Take away the food supply in nature, and all the animals will move on.

I pm'd eclectica a couple days ago, and said the more u moderate the forum clown, the more excited he gets. It is like giving porn to a 16 year old boy... the more porn u supply him with, the more he will masturbate from the excitement of it all.

Humpty is just having a wank, because he knows of nothing else. I hope he dies, but i dont want to see the forum dismember while he is taking his time dying. I enjoy the company of you and eclectica, criminal sniper, nicobie and our recently registered members also such as raar, the passion etc etc.
I have been posting with ya'll for quite a long time, and this for a long time now has been the only forum i regularly frequent and invest my time posting in. I enjoy it here because of lovely people like you slx.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 03:23
i think it was a fine idea to not allow humpty to edit posts.

tim
2004-09-13, 03:26
ur stupidity is out of place at this fine forum.

slx, i will answer anyway. Bond of strength reffers to a common bond, since not all members have moderating powers, it is important to create a common way to fight off idiots like humpty. My main vision of such a bond being, through words in posts, or lack there of. Take away the food supply in nature, and all the animals will move on.

I pm'd eclectica a couple days ago, and said the more u moderate the forum clown, the more excited he gets. It is like giving porn to a 16 year old boy... the more porn u supply him with, the more he will masturbate from the excitement of it all.

Humpty is just having a wank, because he knows of nothing else. I hope he dies, but i dont want to see the forum dismember while he is taking his time dying. I enjoy the company of you and eclectica, criminal sniper, nicobie and our recently registered members also such as raar, the passion etc etc.
I have been posting with ya'll for quite a long time, and this for a long time now has been the only forum i regularly frequent and invest my time posting in. I enjoy it here because of lovely people like you slx.

this was self-serving and EXPOSES you for the HYPOCRIT that you TRULY ARE and have ALWAYS been.

tim
2004-09-13, 03:27
i think it was a fine idea to not allow humpty to edit posts.

of course you have to coddle him and make reparations...you all do...he did for you and now you do for him.

tim
2004-09-13, 03:48
how many of you idiots is gonna take to 'screw in' this one little
http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/images/icons/icon3.gif here.

let me summarise:

1)delete posts
2)delete user account after doing step1

problem:

1)user reregisters with same name having all options enabled to him again.

yes or no? is this gonna happen or not..that's all I want to know.

cut the bullshit and GET REAL..stop with this elitist bullshit crap...a shit sandwich is a shit sandwich even tho u call it 'defacation deli'

slx
2004-09-13, 03:54
user reregisters with same name having all options enabled to him again.

is this gonna happen or not

no

tim
2004-09-13, 04:06
one more thing...check out the role model (http://www.tehru.org/showthread.php?t=1602) you seem to want to start having here...everything up until the point where I posted 'hi' was just SHORT, UNNECESSARY Conversation...no...not spam just short, unecessary conversation...we can have our own tehru (http://www.tehru.org/index.php?) here if you want it.

If you delete ALL my posts including the ones that I started threads in...and I reregister under the same username with full options enabled...i can start posting just like on tehru (http://www.tehru.org/index.php?).

tim
2004-09-13, 04:59
please don't delete Criminal_Sniper's posts...I don't know why he made the request that he did to you. He is my friend..albeit a net friend and one that I'm unlikely to meet in person..but neither he nor I discussed either of our decisions to have this done with the other.

I've said enough..if you all hate me so fucken much (katarina) then prove it..show me just how much you hate me and do what I've asked.

eclectica
2004-09-13, 05:12
Dollar_Girl is a good role model for me and someone to look up to for how to do things better than I've done. Every time I've done things like rename tim to gazdet or created my own gazdet clone I'm not proud of it in the long run and then I end up canceling or undoing the action. Ideally I wouldn't have done those things in the first place but it's also satisfying and amusing when such things happen, such as the time the text in tim's posts were all turned to black color.

Of all the antics the one with the most damage was deleting the 1700 or so posts, but even that has some good aspects and makes it pleasant to read old threads without the diarrhea in them. Still I realize that ideally people would just have that self control and not always react to tim's posts as much as they do.

I wonder how you feel Dollar_Girl about the fact that tim isn't allowed to send PMs at all in his restricted state, and if that is an unnecessary restriction. I had trouble with deciding that one because PMs are private and maybe it doesn't matter what people do with them. But on the other hand it bothered me to know the kind of stuff that was being sent to you and others and I thought me not doing anything about it would be a type of negligence. On some boards admins can read the PMs of the members due to such concerns but that capability is not enabled here.

You probably also think that the restriction he is on in which he can't edit both his posts and his profile as overkill, meaning that you think he should be allowed to edit his profile. I wonder if that type of usergroup restriction is really even necessary, or if it is only a tool of abuse for the staff to use. I've used it in the past but it was not something I was proud of after the fact.

Thanks for being a role model and a voice of sanity in this madhouse. You are both the face that launched a thousand ships and also the music that tamed the savage beast.

slx
2004-09-13, 05:21
Dollar_Girl is a good role model for me and someone to look up to for how to do.. etcyour post made a huge smile on my old face

when i'm not so sleepy & if i remember to read back i'll try to explain

nanook
2004-09-13, 07:38
You're just loving this, aren't ya dude? Just one thing, though, you're lucky you have these people, any other board would have dumped you a long time ago. And to me, that says a lot about the members of this forum.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-13, 07:42
And as the walls come down and
As I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade
Recalling all of the times
I have died
and will die.
It's all right.
I don't mind.

E im sorry

im am looking for a rebirth here one that should not and never will happen
i fear not my words but what people do with them

i find myself crying to Tools song Eulogy which is dedicated to the late Bill Hicks
one of two greatest american comedians ever (proir is the other- not sure of spelling) one who stood above the crowd and said it how it is
died of cancer of a part that can be removed at 32 (pancreatic cancer)

why i cry is that it is me that i see in him and vice-versa
his life was snubbed but though he will come back he will not help us now

the words to this song

He had alot to say.
He had alot of nothing to say.
We'll miss him.

So long.
We wish you well.
You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.
Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried.

Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud.
We'll miss him.
Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart.
We'll miss him.

No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me,
Like I care at all.

So loud.
You sure could yell.
You took a stand on every little thing
And so loud.

He had a voice so strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.

Will you? Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin lie.

Don't you step out of line.
Don't you fuckin lie.

You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.
Why then are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy?

You had alot to say.
You had alot of nothing to say.

Come down.
Get off your fuckin cross.
We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

To ascend you must die.
You must be crucified
For your sins and your lies. [sic]
Goodbye...

lots of love Crimian
and from deep inside i say goodbye................

nanook
2004-09-13, 08:02
Yo, Sniper, man. What's up? Why are you so upset? I don't get it.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:22
[QUOTE=eclectica]Dollar_Girl is a good role model for me and someone to look up to for how to do things better than I've done. Every time I've done things like rename tim to gazdet or created my own gazdet clone I'm not proud of it in the long run and then I end up canceling or undoing the action. Ideally I wouldn't have done those things in the first place but it's also satisfying and amusing when such things happen, such as the time the text in tim's posts were all turned to black color.

QUOTE]

chidish and petulant...petty for those not familiar with the meaning of the word 'petulant' (or don't want to bother looking it up)
not something to be proud of, d00d.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:25
And as the walls come down and
As I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade
Recalling all of the times
I have died
and will die.
It's all right.
I don't mind.

E im sorry

im am looking for a rebirth here one that should not and never will happen
i fear not my words but what people do with them

i find myself crying to Tools song Eulogy which is dedicated to the late Bill Hicks
one of two greatest american comedians ever (proir is the other- not sure of spelling) one who stood above the crowd and said it how it is
died of cancer of a part that can be removed at 32 (pancreatic cancer)

why i cry is that it is me that i see in him and vice-versa
his life was snubbed but though he will come back he will not help us now

the words to this song

He had alot to say.
He had alot of nothing to say.
We'll miss him.

So long.
We wish you well.
You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.
Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried.

He had a voice that was strong and loud.
We'll miss him.
Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart.
We'll miss him.

No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me,
Like I care at all.

So loud.
You sure could yell.
You took a stand on every little thing
And so loud.

He had a voice so strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.

Will you? Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin lie.

Don't you step out of line.
Don't you fuckin lie.

You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.
Why then are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy?

You had alot to say.
You had alot of nothing to say.

Come down.
Get off your fuckin cross.
We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.

To ascend you must die.
You must be crucified
For your sins and your lies. [sic]
Goodbye...

lots of love Crimian
and from deep inside i say goodbye................

sounds like a tribute to me, instead. :D wh00 wh00!

tim
2004-09-13, 10:29
Of all the antics the one with the most damage was deleting the 1700 or so posts, but even that has some good aspects and makes it pleasant to read old threads without the diarrhea in them. Still I realize that ideally people would just have that self control and not always react to tim's posts as much as they do.

this was just, STUPID as Dollar and slx pointed out to you...hey you guys aren't allowed to disagree with one another or have differing opinions anyway...lots of capitulation going on here with people stating how they really feel then deciding to 'spare your feelings' at the last moment with their backpedaling.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:32
I wonder how you feel Dollar_Girl about the fact that tim isn't allowed to send PMs at all in his restricted state, and if that is an unnecessary restriction. I had trouble with deciding that one because PMs are private and maybe it doesn't matter what people do with them. But on the other hand it bothered me to know the kind of stuff that was being sent to you and others and I thought me not doing anything about it would be a type of negligence. On some boards admins can read the PMs of the members due to such concerns but that capability is not enabled here.

dude she is ecstatic about that.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:34
You're just loving this, aren't ya dude? Just one thing, though, you're lucky you have these people, any other board would have dumped you a long time ago. And to me, that says a lot about the members of this forum.

I read this and wondered just who it was exactly you were talking about here..this could just as easily be meant for the admin here.

tim
2004-09-13, 10:36
You probably also think that the restriction he is on in which he can't edit both his posts and his profile as overkill, meaning that you think he should be allowed to edit his profile. I wonder if that type of usergroup restriction is really even necessary, or if it is only a tool of abuse for the staff to use. I've used it in the past but it was not something I was proud of after the fact.

its something you should be deeply ashamed of, d00d. :(

The Passion
2004-09-13, 10:46
its something you should be deeply ashamed of, d00d. :(
I don't think you have the right to tell anybody they should be ashamed about anything

tim
2004-09-13, 11:03
I don't think you have the right to tell anybody they should be ashamed about anything

oh really? why's that? who are you to judge this?

tim
2004-09-13, 11:05
Thanks for being a role model and a voice of sanity in this madhouse. You are both the face that launched a thousand ships and also the music that tamed the savage beast.

certainly soothed me didn't she?
i think she makes a better model for bukkake porn..but hey, that's just my opinion not yours, hey?

tim
2004-09-13, 11:23
I rule.
I reul
I rewl!
hey?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-13, 12:05
no Tim
i would never tribute to someone unworthy

this is only the begginning...................
u know where to find me

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-13, 12:48
YOU GOTTA SERVE YOURSELF
AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO IT FOR YOU
YEAH, YOU MAY BELIEVE IN DEVILS AND YOU MAY BELIEVE IN LAWS
BUT CHRIST, YOU GONNA HAVE TO SERVE YOURSELF AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT

SO GET RIGHT BACK HERE, IT'S IN THE BLOODY FRIDGE!
GOD, WHEN I WAS A KID, WE DIDN'T HAVE STUFF LIKE THIS, T.V. FUCKIN' DINNERS AND ALL THAT CRAP!
YOU FUCKIN' KIDS, ALL FUCKIN' THE SAME, WANT A FUCKIN' CAR NOW?
LUCKY TO HAVE A PAIR OF SHOES?

YOU TELL ME YOU'VE FOUND JESUS CHRIST,
THAT'S GREAT
HE'S THE ONLY ONE
YOU SAY YOU'VE JUST FOUND BUDDAH
AND HE'S SITTIN' ON HIS ARSE IN THE SUN,
YOU SAY YOU FOUND MOHAMMED
KNEELIN' ON A BLOODY CARPET, FACIN' EAST
YOU SAY YOU FOUND KRISHNA
WITH HIS BALD HEAD, DANCIN' IN THE STREET
WELL, CHRIST NOW AND YOU'RE BEIN' HEARD.

tim
2004-09-13, 14:21
YOU GOTTA SERVE YOURSELF
AIN'T NOBODY GONNA DO IT FOR YOU
YEAH, YOU MAY BELIEVE IN DEVILS AND YOU MAY BELIEVE IN LAWS
BUT CHRIST, YOU GONNA HAVE TO SERVE YOURSELF AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT

SO GET RIGHT BACK HERE, IT'S IN THE BLOODY FRIDGE!
GOD, WHEN I WAS A KID, WE DIDN'T HAVE STUFF LIKE THIS, T.V. FUCKIN' DINNERS AND ALL THAT CRAP!
YOU FUCKIN' KIDS, ALL FUCKIN' THE SAME, WANT A FUCKIN' CAR NOW?
LUCKY TO HAVE A PAIR OF SHOES?

YOU TELL ME YOU'VE FOUND JESUS CHRIST,
THAT'S GREAT
HE'S THE ONLY ONE
YOU SAY YOU'VE JUST FOUND BUDDAH
AND HE'S SITTIN' ON HIS ARSE IN THE SUN,
YOU SAY YOU FOUND MOHAMMED
KNEELIN' ON A BLOODY CARPET, FACIN' EAST
YOU SAY YOU FOUND KRISHNA
WITH HIS BALD HEAD, DANCIN' IN THE STREET
WELL, CHRIST NOW AND YOU'RE BEIN' HEARD.

lmao..that was funny as hell..what's it all about, hey?

tim
2004-09-13, 19:14
I am sorry everyone..truly I am out of control here. I've apologised to eclectica through email and have asked him to call me to talk things over and put an end to this drama.

nanook
2004-09-13, 20:40
I am sorry everyone..truly I am out of control here. I've apologised to eclectica through email and have asked him to call me to talk things over and put an end to this drama.

Yo, Tim, this is good. And a little drama is good for everyone. But why not tell us how you would like to see this forum? You obviously like being here and are proud to be a part of this bunch, and like I said, they have been pretty lenient, considering your antics.

What would make you happy dude? I mean trully happy to stay here and bring out the best in everyone around you?

The Passion
2004-09-13, 23:15
oh really? why's that? who are you to judge this?
do you not know who my father is? I never judged you, but god emailed me and told me that I should let ya know he has been judging you

tim
2004-09-14, 00:00
do you not know who my father is? I never judged you, but god emailed me and told me that I should let ya know he has been judging you

don't make me fuck you in the ass because I will do it and [b]you know I will do it too.

nicobie
2004-09-14, 00:12
don't make me fuck you in the ass because I will do it and [b]you know I will do it too.

u been fooken us all in the ass tttimmy.

I don't understand why you just won't DIE.

tim
2004-09-14, 00:23
Yo, Tim, this is good. And a little drama is good for everyone. But why not tell us how you would like to see this forum? You obviously like being here and are proud to be a part of this bunch, and like I said, they have been pretty lenient, considering your antics.

What would make you happy dude? I mean trully happy to stay here and bring out the best in everyone around you?

concentrating on the second portion of that paragraph:

"There is nothing anyone can do here to make me happy. If everyone who has ever LIED about me, despitefully USED me apologise to me then I'd probably continue posting here...however human nature such as it is..eclectica will never be satisfied with any apology and neither will Dollar_Girl.

I have apologised to her counteless times and she has this inability to forgive and let go...hence all the shit you've seen between her and eye.

Near as I can figure eclectica got bent out of shape one time when Nicobie planted the suggestion in his head that there was something wrong with letting me post here..and I out of STUPIDITY said something like , "there's nothing he can do about it." I was quite belligerent about it and went overboard..that really hurt the relationship we once had on this board.

I also didn't realise how my words made him appear to others who weren't his friends...just visitors here and infrequent guests and new users...it was very disrespectful to him..for this I am truly sorry.

I want all my posts here deleted for reasons that aren't anyone's business but my own...I thought I could accomplish this by being disrespectful to him by attacking his wife and family verbally...something he said bothered him previously when someone else on another site had done it originally.

My thoughts were to get him so angry he wouldn't rationalise what it was he was doing..and act instinctively on reflex to wipe out my posts and username giving me what I wanted...it was a mistake to attack his family..but you must also remember he allowed me to be attacked viciously by nicobie here on the forum when I had done nothing but be myself posting without any animosity whatsover towards anyone on the board.

Nicobie has repeatedly wished death upon me...now Dollar_Girl has stated that 'she wishes I would die'..something I'm shocked to hear or rather see her write.

I said something along the line of 'i hope the bitch dies' referring to eclectica's wife to show him how I felt when nicobie wished death upon me...it doesn't feel good does it?

Eclectica also attacked me numerous times the most painful was when he made light of a brutal assault on my grandmother during which she was forced to walk over broken glass from a mirror and caused several lacerations on the soles of her feet..she was 89 at the time..and lost quite a bit of blood due to the attack which also resulted in her having broke her hip..eclectica using an alias 'Masterbating_Jesus' posted something to the effect of 'maybe your grandmother enjoyed the bleeding..it reminded her of her period pain.'

I thought that was extremely rude and insenstive..hence my saying, "i hope you have lots more kids I'm trying to get enough niggers for a Tarzan movie."

Its a vicious cycle of hurting each other we are in right now..but all parties love each other I believe we do love each other and at times we hate and hurt each other too..but only because we are so familiar with one another..maybe familiariarity breeding contempt? who knows.

I personally would like to see this forum die or at least continue on without any recollection of me having ever been a part of it.

I bring out the worst in others..its something that I love to do and will continue to do for as long as its possible to get under their skin and annoy them.

First part of your question..I still want to see this forum die and will do everything humanly possible to see to it that this happens.

Yes I like being here [b]too much hence the forum must be destroyed if I have any hope of maintaining a normal life away from the people I've grown so fond of over the years and love each dearly in some way.

They are my unwilling or reluctant family. I chose them to be that way.

slx
2004-09-14, 00:44
we do love each otherthat's an illusional thought littledik....

nicobie
2004-09-14, 00:52
I think the sick cunt should croak

The Passion
2004-09-14, 01:07
lol

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-14, 01:19
lmao..that was funny as hell..what's it all about, hey?

it is a lennon song.

you keep going on about how other people should save you, and how other people have to eliminate things and adjust so that u can 'stop posting'. You have no independant will and no self control. you rely on others to adjust your life so that you can start something or finish something.

You gotta serve yourself brother.

Ain't no posts and no user accounts need deleting so that u can not post anymore.

When you're down and out and nobody wants to save you, you gotta save yourself, coz no jesus, or buddha or mohhamed is going to lend you a hand. The only way one can survive the most lonliest pit in their lives, when nobody else believes in them, is to start beliving in themselves.

"ain't no jesus gonna come from the sky"

tim
2004-09-14, 02:29
it is a lennon song.

you keep going on about how other people should save you, and how other people have to eliminate things and adjust so that u can 'stop posting'. You have no independant will and no self control. you rely on others to adjust your life so that you can start something or finish something.

You gotta serve yourself brother.

Ain't no posts and no user accounts need deleting so that u can not post anymore.

When you're down and out and nobody wants to save you, you gotta save yourself, coz no jesus, or buddha or mohhamed is going to lend you a hand. The only way one can survive the most lonliest pit in their lives, when nobody else believes in them, is to start beliving in themselves.

"ain't no jesus gonna come from the sky"

thanks.

Dollar_Girl
2004-09-14, 04:17
i didn't say any of that to offer u hope. i said it because you are wasting your life, waking up each morning the way you are. you should be disgusted with yourself, and if you're not, it's because you don't know any better.

The fact that you have no self control and will power go against the whole concept of human intelligence. Self control and independant will are the main components of the most basic human intelligence, and you severely lack them.

Your life is passing you by, as each day goes on, and there are people out there who have genuine reason to bitch and whine, yet they complain so much less than you do.

If people like you, are the future of humanity, then maybe it is a positive thing that we will wipe ourselves out. At least then, when the cycle of evolution and life begins again, there is a chance that life will evolve to be better than it has been in the other era.

tim
2004-09-14, 11:44
i didn't say any of that to offer u hope. i said it because you are wasting your life, waking up each morning the way you are. you should be disgusted with yourself, and if you're not, it's because you don't know any better.

The fact that you have no self control and will power go against the whole concept of human intelligence. Self control and independant will are the main components of the most basic human intelligence, and you severely lack them.

Your life is passing you by, as each day goes on, and there are people out there who have genuine reason to bitch and whine, yet they complain so much less than you do.

If people like you, are the future of humanity, then maybe it is a positive thing that we will wipe ourselves out. At least then, when the cycle of evolution and life begins again, there is a chance that life will evolve to be better than it has been in the other era.

that was pretty judgemental don't ya think? and what is so wrong with 'offering me hope' and hope for what exactly? are you suggestion that you were afraid you had inadvertently offered me hope for a reconciliation with you? hope for a better world? hope for peace? hope for change? hope for living? what exactly?
I disagree with this statement made by you:
>>>The fact that you have no self control and will power go against the whole concept of human intelligence. Self control and independant will are the main components of the most basic human intelligence, and you severely lack them.<<<
I have self control and I also have will power. What is human intelligence to you? You've defined it..maybe I don't know your definition of it..expand on the concept and teach me what you mean....was it merely just an insult to furthur put me down or in some place you feel I belong for having the courage to not kiss your ass (english spelling)?
Regardless of whatever 'anger' you may feel (anger is the only word that seems to fit the bill for the way you usually respond to me now on the forum..deny all you want its funny to hear you say you are 'neutral towards me' and then wish death upon me..and insult me with either personal attacks, through hurtful language or just profanity such as the time you called me a 'cock-sucking' ape).
I have no problem saying I am obsessed with you. I feel no shame whatsoever in being totally and utterly fascinated with you...you should know and if you don't know I will say it again:
I enjoy speaking with you...i like the fact that you hold no regard for my feelings because it frees you to be brutally honest with me. I want to say that honesty is an alien concept to you...but really it isn't..we just value it differently wouldn't you agree?
We have different values. I admire and respect your values...yes I've said a lot of really awful things to you...I said those things to break the status quo..and because I know no one else would say those things to you.
Here thank-God I have the freedom to express myself and think out loud...I also feel I should thank eclectica for creating this environment....(read the dionysian manifesto again to understand better what I mean here)
Nanook said one time about I think it was RLD or something in regards to people flaming one another to let them go there and 'flame teh shit out of each other' if they want to it hurts no one and eventually they will tire themselves out after there is no more to be said.
I personally would like to encourage our bickering. I listen to the things you say because I love you. You can reject my feelings for you it won't change them.
Having listened to you I realised that you feel I misinterpret your 'kindness' to me as love. I thought you were being kind to me when posting the previous one you made explaining that lennon song to me.
I even thought about posting along side of the 'thank-you' that I gave something along the lines of 'I will try not to misinterpret your kindness for love here.'
However I didn't do that because I thought it would just add to the escalation of flames and hurt feelings..it would have been childish and petty to do so.
I wanted us to get back to being friendly to one another...but friendliness doesn't seem to work that great for you and I. I personally feel you enjoy the way that I talk to you. I think you find it refreshingly irreverent and the fact that I've hurt or angered you enough to make you desensitised or insensitive to 'my feelings' frees you to get out some of this anger and hurt that you've held inside for so very long.
No it isn't all caused by me. I think you've been stifling your emotions for quite some time now because you were afraid of how others would react to you if you were to say what you really think and feel even if it wasn't what the person wanted to hear..but what they needed to hear and what you wanted to say without regard for the other person's feelings..just honest initial gut reaction to what's said kind of like in the doctor's office when he takes that small rubber mallet and hits just the right spot on your leg causing your knee to jerk..your initial emotional reaction is just that..its involuntary and its how you really feel and its always what I want from you. I want to know HOW YOU REALLY FEEL about things.
Remember telling me one time about how some people go through their whole lives without really being heard or listened to? and how you said that by listening to you and others I unknowlingly change lives?
Sister, I have changed your life. I'm still listening to you and will continue to do so because at the heart of it your brother (me) loves you and is interested in the things you have to express and want said.
In my mind I am always acting in love for you even when I call you things like a 'cum swilling slut' or what have you...its just like you and mekajinn have said you say things like this to people you love when you are angry at them but it does not change the fact that you love them.

nanook
2004-09-14, 11:45
I personally would like to see this forum die or at least continue on without any recollection of me having ever been a part of it.

I bring out the worst in others..its something that I love to do and will continue to do for as long as its possible to get under their skin and annoy them.

First part of your question..I still want to see this forum die and will do everything humanly possible to see to it that this happens.

Yes I like being here too much hence the forum must be destroyed if I have any hope of maintaining a normal life away from the people I've grown so fond of over the years and love each dearly in some way.

They are my unwilling or reluctant family. I chose them to be that way.

Yo, dude, that wasn't even close to what I was expecting to see you type. You have contradicted yourself so many times in this one post, it's insane.
What kills me the most is that I don't think you even know what you want.
Why must others be punished just because you can't figure yourself out.
As per Dollar, are you saying you can't just walk away, without destroying something? You have no self-control?
Dude, it's easy. Just turn the fucking computer off. Maybe a break is all that is needed. Maybe you take these people for granted or maybe your really just so fucked up, that you like to see and make others as unhappy as you are. And that is just fucked up. I just don't know what else to say to you, man.

*edit*. Okay, I just skimmed over your post above me. Now I think I know what your problem is. It's Dollar. All of this is over a girl. You pissed her off. She hates you. Now she and everyone who likes her, must be punished?? No?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-14, 13:34
hehehe
$girl
buddha discovered truth
ur interpretations do not change that
ive seen a book that criticised other religions from a christian perspective
it said that buddhists believe in suffering in this world and it is caused by selfish desires and there is a way to get rid of it
now on the next page it said it possed none of those things and only christianity did
buddha sittin on the ground
he looks happy though right?
is he botherin u?
u do ot have food since when was it buddha's fault?
u say it comes from urself
pain also comes from urself
ur reaction is ur reaction
wonder why some things do not bother people as much as others?

he taught it is from the inside
either take years to discover or get a head start from buddha and his monks and his teaching
that is all buddhism is about
it ask almost begs to be questioned to be understood

advice is advice is can only be given but never taken by default
the acceptance is not some savour work of someone else it is ur own realisation

buddha said as i will say the knowledge i give is like a handfull of leaves from a forest

delete the whole forum
there is too much to fight about we need order
and i cannot discriminate between one subject and another

i cannot let u guys go but u make me want to
what will u do?
what will i do?

i do not know what else to say

tim
2004-09-14, 17:19
your post made a huge smile on my old face

when i'm not so sleepy & if i remember to read back i'll try to explain

what did you find so amusing, slx?
Please, do tell..we could all use a good laugh in regards to:

Dollar_Girl is a good role model for me and someone to look up to for how to do.. etc

slx
2004-09-14, 20:51
no...you got it right when you said.....

your really just so fucked up

slx
2004-09-14, 20:55
i cannot discriminate between one subject and another

i cannot let u guys go but u make me want to

what will i do?

i do not know what else to saystump'd are you socrates...

maybe if you go dig some worms in the forest, you'll get an inspiration

tim
2004-09-15, 02:30
I am filled with passion again tonight. I've been looking over some webpages that I had saved from the old napsterites site and the real underground.
I saw the very SAME pattern of behaviour exhibited then as persists today. I am the same today as I was then.

Here is what Not-the-Norm wrote for me then:

tears for harby
you just don't get it, do you? or do you?

why we all hang out and love each other....'cept some...i guess

"hate is not the opposite of love, indifference IS!!"

you seem to REALLY want to be part of what has gone on with the Napsterites

there is really no hate amongst us....we came from the same place

slander if you must....it appears to be extreme envy to me, i.e. get a life of your own if you can't "hang" here

AND anyone who talks shit about Tankgirl.....is obviously a "dog eating his own vomit"....do some bible research on that.....don't ignore your truth

too bad you can't read all the old Napster forum threads and see how we all got here, maybe you were there ....it was to promote the positive aspects of file sharing, communication with other cultures and sharing music with people we "feel" we've known and been connected with all our lives!

I don't think I've ever seen you post anything about music!!!!???

where did you come from AND....will they take you back?

get with the groove

one more from him

in a JOHN WAYNE voice:

"I got a feelin' i've seen you 'round these parts"

welcome any who

relax! and ALLOW yourself to be here ..it's cool

what kind of music do you like?

and look at a response from HellBound:

tsk tsk harby...if you are going to quote a pm, you could at least quote it right.

i believe i said

Re: post
cause i asked.

HellBound

and that is taken directly from the pm i sent you.

and to get the chat room all cleared up.

a few months ago i was talking to gaz and he stated that the chat he was using was getting ready to go pay for use. in other words he would have to start paying for the chat. i suggested using IRC. and i also suggested he talk to diego about setting up a channel on ctcp. he talked to diego and the rest is history. after some bumps, diego and company got the chat room up and the java irc for all the napsterites to use if they wanted.

not at any time did diego go to gaz and ask about setting up the chat. it was my suggestion.

and yes. i have known diego and aoife for a few years..i have also known quite a few of the other napsterites for a few years. i would no more lie for them then i would for diego or aoife.

i have no respect for people that lie. but then you wouldnt know about respect would you harby. you dont have it for others and others dont have it for you.

you have pretty much ruined any chances of ever having any respect from most of the members of this forum.

if this was your intention then you have definitely reached your goal. if it wasnt. i hope you realize what you have lost from alienating most of the forum. there are a lot of great people on this forum that would have helped you with any problems you would have had...from personal problems to technical. as far as i am concerned, i will answer your questions from a mods standpoint. but for anything outside the realm of the forum. you dont exist.

HellBound

HellBound has remained consistent in her posting habits, attitude and behaviour all this time...it's amazing to see that as to me that's a rare thing.
She has always been true to herself. She didn't deserve the shit that I gave her or my miscontrued perceptions of thinking she was against me all this time.
The thing that changed my attitude toward her was when she offered to send me songs that she was streaming on shoutcast or some type of server based p2p radio system she was running off her personal pc somehow.

When she made the offer I was still under the impression she hated me for things I said to her previously under an alias of NtentionalTroll where I posted some very degrading remarks to her moronically so 'in fun' or what I thought was fun at the time...not realising the hurtful nature of my remarks or that I was hurting a real person by saying the things I said in that now deleted post.

What a shock it was for me finding out she did not hold a grudge and probably had even forgotten the things I had said to her..yet I remembered that time very clearly as I live in the past and keep reliving it so it seems.

I bring this up now because I'm sad at a great number of things. I'm really sorry that I destroyed SixxGunnz and cash's Real Underground by scaring them with false allegations of warez and trojanning others going so far as to threaten legal action against them.

I've apologised to Jeff/SixxGunnz about this quite some time ago in Pm correspondence on tehru and he had totally forgiven me for that..i hope if he does feel a need to reply to this that he can confirm this as truth.

Hellbound's words here as well as norm's made me reconsider what I'm STILL doing here on this forum in regards to trying to destroy the good things that are around me...the GOOD people around me.

Raar is right that [b]I am miserable and as a result of that misery I try to make those around me feel that way as well...maybe so I'll have some company in the misery that I feel for myself and in my life.

tim
2004-09-15, 03:39
you have heard everyone's thoughts.
what is your decision?

Pandemonium
2004-09-15, 06:03
why would i change my posting habits, attitude or behavior? I act pretty much the same way in person as i do on a message board. Just quieter...if you can believe that. Why create a persona of lies when you have to remember each one of those lies?

I am happy with who i am.

When there is someone that spits out acid in most of their posts i have the choice of ignoring their post or reading them. I usually read them and think to myself...do i want to spend even a little bit of energy replying or leave it alone. Its usually a 50/50 split on whether i reply or not.

I have enough going on in my life that i do not need or want other people's problems. There are certain friends that i have met online that if they asked i would do whatever i could for them (they know who they are.....waves hi to them) and the rest is entertainment.

Your posts should be left as is. Someone once asked me why i always took so long to write out even a one sentence post and my answer was this.

if you dont want it quoted or saved, don't type it. Cause once its there everyone can read it and remark on it. So if its something you dont want to share, leave it off the board.

and you know something...misery does loves company but company does not love misery.

so if you want to be miserable, do everyone a favor and do it offline. if you want help, ask for it. but you know...as i said in that long ago post....you have pretty much ruined any chances of ever having any respect from most of the members of this forum.

HellBound has remained consistent in her posting habits, attitude and behaviour all this time...it's amazing to see that as to me that's a rare thing.
She has always been true to herself. She didn't deserve the shit that I gave her or my miscontrued perceptions of thinking she was against me all this time.
The thing that changed my attitude toward her was when she offered to send me songs that she was streaming on shoutcast or some type of server based p2p radio system she was running off her personal pc somehow.

When she made the offer I was still under the impression she hated me for things I said to her previously under an alias of NtentionalTroll where I posted some very degrading remarks to her moronically so 'in fun' or what I thought was fun at the time...not realising the hurtful nature of my remarks or that I was hurting a real person by saying the things I said in that now deleted post.

What a shock it was for me finding out she did not hold a grudge and probably had even forgotten the things I had said to her..yet I remembered that time very clearly as I live in the past and keep reliving it so it seems.

I bring this up now because I'm sad at a great number of things. I'm really sorry that I destroyed SixxGunnz and cash's Real Underground by scaring them with false allegations of warez and trojanning others going so far as to threaten legal action against them.

I've apologised to Jeff/SixxGunnz about this quite some time ago in Pm correspondence on tehru and he had totally forgiven me for that..i hope if he does feel a need to reply to this that he can confirm this as truth.

Hellbound's words here as well as norm's made me reconsider what I'm STILL doing here on this forum in regards to trying to destroy the good things that are around me...the GOOD people around me.

Raar is right that [b]I am miserable and as a result of that misery I try to make those around me feel that way as well...maybe so I'll have some company in the misery that I feel for myself and in my life.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 08:03
not me so much but at least i can forgive and give people a chance to make up for thier past faults
as i myself would hope to be treated the same way
double standards

and why do u keep calling me Socrates slx?
the only philosophers name u can spell? jk :p
i do not see what is behind that
then again hat reason do u people need to call people things

stumped? not really
theres just too much to say and my vocab isnt the worlds best as we know
i will explain more to u as i learn more
do not have the time?
its not my time

nanook
2004-09-15, 10:52
why would i change my posting habits, attitude or behavior? I act pretty much the same way in person as i do on a message board. Just quieter...if you can believe that. Why create a persona of lies when you have to remember each one of those lies?

I am happy with who i am.

When there is someone that spits out acid in most of their posts i have the choice of ignoring their post or reading them. I usually read them and think to myself...do i want to spend even a little bit of energy replying or leave it alone. Its usually a 50/50 split on whether i reply or not.

I have enough going on in my life that i do not need or want other people's problems. There are certain friends that i have met online that if they asked i would do whatever i could for them (they know who they are.....waves hi to them) and the rest is entertainment.

Your posts should be left as is. Someone once asked me why i always took so long to write out even a one sentence post and my answer was this.

if you dont want it quoted or saved, don't type it. Cause once its there everyone can read it and remark on it. So if its something you dont want to share, leave it off the board.

and you know something...misery does loves company but company does not love misery.

so if you want to be miserable, do everyone a favor and do it offline. if you want help, ask for it. but you know...as i said in that long ago post....you have pretty much ruined any chances of ever having any respect from most of the members of this forum.

These were some good words and were given with respect. Tim, man, everyone is more than willing to forgive. See the problem is this. You make these posts saying sorry, and man, forgive if you're bi-polar or something, but the very next post is stating how you're gonna try and destroy the forum.
You're to wishy-washy man. Make up your mind one way or the other. Hopefully it's the choice to remain and make up for whatever ails the friends you may have had here.

tim
2004-09-15, 11:30
These were some good words and were given with respect. Tim, man, everyone is more than willing to forgive. See the problem is this. You make these posts saying sorry, and man, forgive if you're bi-polar or something, but the very next post is stating how you're gonna try and destroy the forum.
You're to wishy-washy man. Make up your mind one way or the other. Hopefully it's the choice to remain and make up for whatever ails the friends you may have had here.

raar, you are right...her words WERE good words with the exception of:

>>>"you have pretty much ruined any chances of ever having any respect from most of the members of this forum."<<<

because those words were given to me on another website to which I never belonged and always felt out of place. I was given the label of troll by someone there...i forget now just who it was who first utter that awful word to me just like poor smeckel from LOTR who kept reapeating to himself, "golem, golem. Saying over and over again his same curse which made him into the monster he became.

I've known THESE people for over two years now..I think that in and of its self would negate such a label...the very people here who know me knew this was my personalitry trait to be obnoxious and argumentative but also charming and sweet like the scorpion asking the alligator for a ride across the stream only to sting him after he delivered him across to the other side for afterall it was in his nature to do this.

So it is in my nature to tear down these very walls like Jesus did in the bible with the temple in Israel no stone shall be left unturned or standing upon the other..similiar with certain people they too must be torn down...it is a refining process in the same manner that gold is made by removing the impurities from it.

What is core to my nature? I hate hypocrisy...if you see it in me by all means show it to me. Eclectica thought he hated it too then he became it. slx...noble, valiant steve that he was has compromised his principles as far as banning and restricting goes he had pulled and about face and saying similiar things as TankGirl in which said I wasn't human and nothing more than a piece-of-shit waiting to be flush'd...I remember a time when it was said of him he was nothing more than unreal online creation and he was defended at the time by his then friend the very honorable jcmd62 who put that person in her rightful place with rightious words and noble deeds.
Finally there is my fallen flower....last ray of sunshine and hope for the world..the starry eye'd child knownest as the Dollared_Girl...she saw only good in others and never malice....she hath changed from silly girl into flowering woman.
These very three are the main ones I attack because I show in them the things they doth lack. I make them self-aware so that they may self-actualise and become better persons for it thought it alienates me from the very things I want and need in my life....which is their faith...hope and love to heal and help me.
These are the main three but my mess'd up love be not limited soley to this triumvirate but is open to all who dare post themselves here.

Speaking boldy in morbid obeisity now....I seek to purfiy their souls finding forgiveness and redemption in them all through the tearing down of strongholds of self-doubt and absorbtion...showing our similiarities in weaknesses and finding our strength together in ourselves.

nanook
2004-09-15, 11:41
Dude. You're right. I'm new and don't really know the half of it. But, hey, nothing wrong with hoping for some good, when everything seems like shit.
All in all, you seem like a pretty likeable guy, intelligent, but obviously something is missing.
Man, there are a lot of fish in the sea. And there has to be one for you. So, Dollar Girl isn't it. We have all fallen in love with people who didn't love us back. It's a part of life. And it's just too cool when two people who do love each other equally, find each other. They're the lucky ones.
So, dude, join the club. We've all been duped at one time or the other.
We can't blame the ones we love, for not loving us back, the way we want them to. It's either there or it isn't. Don't punish yourself, but at the same time, don't punish her.

slx
2004-09-15, 13:21
obviously something is missing

rofl

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 15:00
slx get down off the cloud
or want me to drag u down?

im a newbie like u raar
fairly new anyway
and some are jerks to me but i do not care :D

tim
2004-09-15, 16:28
Don't punish yourself, but at the same time, don't punish her.

Noble words. I will try to remember them...thanks, raar! :tu:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-15, 16:52
u may find peace dude

Pandemonium
2004-09-16, 03:11
if you didn't want the words from a different forum brought up, you shouldn't have posted them.

raar, you are right...her words WERE good words with the exception of:

>>>"you have pretty much ruined any chances of ever having any respect from most of the members of this forum."<<<

because those words were given to me on another website to which I never belonged and always felt out of place. I was given the label of troll by someone there...i forget now just who it was who first utter that awful word to me just like poor smeckel from LOTR who kept reapeating to himself, "golem, golem. Saying over and over again his same curse which made him into the monster he became.

I've known THESE people for over two years now..I think that in and of its self would negate such a label...the very people here who know me knew this was my personalitry trait to be obnoxious and argumentative but also charming and sweet like the scorpion asking the alligator for a ride across the stream only to sting him after he delivered him across to the other side for afterall it was in his nature to do this.

So it is in my nature to tear down these very walls like Jesus did in the bible with the temple in Israel no stone shall be left unturned or standing upon the other..similiar with certain people they too must be torn down...it is a refining process in the same manner that gold is made by removing the impurities from it.

What is core to my nature? I hate hypocrisy...if you see it in me by all means show it to me. Eclectica thought he hated it too then he became it. slx...noble, valiant steve that he was has compromised his principles as far as banning and restricting goes he had pulled and about face and saying similiar things as TankGirl in which said I wasn't human and nothing more than a piece-of-shit waiting to be flush'd...I remember a time when it was said of him he was nothing more than unreal online creation and he was defended at the time by his then friend the very honorable jcmd62 who put that person in her rightful place with rightious words and noble deeds.
Finally there is my fallen flower....last ray of sunshine and hope for the world..the starry eye'd child knownest as the Dollared_Girl...she saw only good in others and never malice....she hath changed from silly girl into flowering woman.
These very three are the main ones I attack because I show in them the things they doth lack. I make them self-aware so that they may self-actualise and become better persons for it thought it alienates me from the very things I want and need in my life....which is their faith...hope and love to heal and help me.
These are the main three but my mess'd up love be not limited soley to this triumvirate but is open to all who dare post themselves here.

Speaking boldy in morbid obeisity now....I seek to purfiy their souls finding forgiveness and redemption in them all through the tearing down of strongholds of self-doubt and absorbtion...showing our similiarities in weaknesses and finding our strength together in ourselves.

tim
2004-09-16, 03:21
if you didn't want the words from a different forum brought up, you shouldn't have posted them.

touche

Criminal_Sniper
2004-09-17, 09:44
it all happens at times
but u deal with the results

eclectica
2004-12-08, 10:39
The user tim has been unrestricted since 2004-11-25 and has had the ability to edit and delete the user's own posts. Since that time the user has edited out about 492 former posts and left them with nothing but the phrase "move along nothing to see here folks!". What I will do is delete those posts which have been edited that way, except the ones that are the first post in a thread.

You can see the posts I am talking about if you do a search under advanced search for "move along", showing posts by tim and results displayed as posts. Those are the ones that are not worth saving because they've all been edited. Unless someone can come up with a good reason why they shouldn't be deleted, they will be gone some time in the next couple of days.

slx
2004-12-08, 13:20
delete it all....everything....tim included

flush the toilet

nicobie
2004-12-09, 01:02
delete it all....everything....tim included

flush the toilet

got my vote...... let's hope 'it' doesn't make it to the ocean. Let's add plenty bleach in order to make sure 'it' won't spread.

nanook
2004-12-09, 13:20
got my vote...... let's hope 'it' doesn't make it to the ocean. Let's add plenty bleach in order to make sure 'it' won't spread.

Gotsta lmao on that one.

nicobie
2004-12-13, 00:29
In the LA times today there was a story about good reasons to move to Berlin

cheap rents & artsie stuff were quoted.

Dollar_Girl
2004-12-13, 10:22
as if anyone would willingly move to germany :coward: :drunk: :crazy: :D

nicobie
2004-12-14, 01:07
It be cold there, yea?

Let me try to find a link $.

here U go.......

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-fg-expats12dec12,1,1568523.story.

This could be Paris 100 years later.

mekajinn
2004-12-27, 11:15
i'd like to see all of my posts deleted.

assorted
2004-12-29, 20:27
i'd like to see all of my posts deleted.

no!!!!!!!

no offense to yer hurt feelings, mek, but yer war with dollar is the only entertaining, good material this forum gots!

eclectica
2005-01-28, 14:01
A couple of changes made were made here in the forum. There is a 48 hour time limit on editing of posts, and a 24 hour time limit on editing of thread titles. Also, members of the Registered group and the four "banned" groups can now see deletion notices of posts and threads which are soft deleted. They can't read the contents though.

If a post is permanently deleted then no one will see it. Eventually all of these soft deleted posts will be permanently deleted, and that occurs within a few days as it is done manually by members of the staff. I've left a few around for you to see, and you can see "soft deleted" threads in the "dionysians" subforum as well.

Having regular members be able to see the deletion notices may help prevent confusion as to why posts are there one moment and then one sees that they have disappeared later. If you notice when you go to the index page of the website, it tells you how many new posts and PMs you have in the left column there. The amount shown there includes the soft deleted posts that were made since your last visit.

I wish there were a feature in which members could only delete their own threads if there were zero replies.

slx
2005-01-28, 20:08
it's difficult to escape the eye of the slx

nicobie
2005-01-29, 01:35
wtf is that?

I'm waiting for pics of your women's pussy.

u bombBastic Bozo.

eclectica
2005-01-29, 03:28
it's difficult to escape the eye of the slx

your brown eye is winking at me. it would look good as the eye of the goatse.

nicobie
2005-01-30, 01:15
your brown eye is winking at me. it would look good as the eye of the goatse.

Wow!

I didn't think slx was that old.

wrinkled~~ maybe hehe ;)

slx
2005-01-30, 02:03
I didn't think slx was that old.

wrinkled~~ maybe hehe ;)age ain't nothing but a number nic

nicobie
2005-01-30, 02:24
numbers are just numbers, only a tool to be used.

Wrinkles are a fact of life.

nicobie
2005-01-30, 02:32
On a different subject...

I can't believe that I have more posts than you.

It just shows how some people don't do what they say. I need to review my position on diarrhea of the mouth.

Could it be..............

?

slx
2005-01-30, 02:51
Wrinkles are a fact of life.i was afraid of that

Criminal_Sniper
2005-02-12, 19:03
just don't worry about wrinkles because that give you more wrinkles
i guess that just gives you something else to worry about - not worrying that is :p
good luck