View Full Version : sex, violence, life, and death

eclectica
2004-06-05, 05:44
the future of exploration lies not in the realm of the telescope or the microscope, but instead in the journey of self awareness. what holds us back from exploring our own selves are the taboos of society and the fear that we may discover in the process that we are actually monsters. having a dionysian will to life means accepting all of life's aspects, including the bad parts and the unpleasant things that we discover about ourselves.

the nicholas berg slaughter and execution video was fascinating to watch. i was both repulsed and intrigued by it. the horrors of the world are seductively beautiful. watch the arab dudes slaughtering nick berg and you get the sense that they are having some kind of orgasm or pleasure from the act.

you may think that sex is not related to violence or death but in fact they are all related to each other. when you fuck you are actually exploiting your sexual partner and treating your partner like a piece of raw meat. there's not much difference between stabbing and cutting a piece of meat and penetrating your partner.

i often feel guilty during sex because the pleasure is so one-sided. i feel guilty for penetrating and exploiting my sexual partner like a raw piece of meat. yet this guilt comes about because i have a difficulty in receiving gifts. i am so much used to giving that it is hard for me to find pleasure in receiving. the joy of sex comes ultimately from receiving, but it makes one feel better to know that one's sexual partner is also feeling pleasure. when both parties feel pleasure in sex it is coincidental. the ultimate pleasure from sex is actually selfish, and they are mutually exploiting and feasting upon each other.

the cycle of sex, violence, life, and death is all related. sex when done properly will involve some violence and exploitation. if one is too concerned about exploiting one's sexual partner then one will have trouble enjoying sex.

every orgasm is like a miniature death. orgasm brings us death and rebirth, and as a result sex itself gives us a feeling of godlike immortality.

slx
2004-06-05, 05:55
the ultimate pleasure from sex is actually selfishi disagree with that

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-05, 08:45
reminds me of a joke
why do women fake it?
because they think we care!

lol i liked that cant remember where i saw it
speakin of humor im getting all of Seinfeld
remember talking to u about this Tim

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-07, 02:45
dude, that is the worst post i have ever seen u make lol :p Besides a comment u once wrote that said something like "death is the ultimate orgasm."

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-07, 09:14
didnt think that was as bad as some
and i think u would have to cleve ur girl rather proper to do what a knife can do to a chunk of meat

eclectica
2004-06-07, 10:07
At times I journey into the Abyss and the road of inner reflection from drinking heavily and I come up with these ideas. Upon emerging from the Abyss I find that these ideas don't represent the whole truth or the bigger picture, but they are something that are still there in the background. It's like standing at the entrance of a cave and feeling the cool dark air coming out. Can you feel the Abyss calling you? What I wrote is not the whole truth but it does have a rightful place amongst the sunshine of happier sunny days and more peaceful states of mind.

And if you look for long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-07, 17:08
i was just fuckin with E
the good thing about things is its ur choice
one to read it but most importantly to accept it
but that dosent stop people havin the opinion still
sex is sex for me - i TRY not to think about it so much
not always to the best result

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
noone seems to go the full hog on the quote
anyway

dead_man
2004-06-07, 18:40
i was just fuckin with E
the good thing about things is its ur choice
one to read it but most importantly to accept it
but that dosent stop people havin the opinion still
sex is sex for me - i TRY not to think about it so much
not always to the best result

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
noone seems to go the full hog on the quote
anyway

d00d... don't complain bout no-one going whole hog on the quote lest someone decides that it is meaningless without his whole works quoted verbatum nahahahahhahha =D

good quote to throw at the elephant regime in the whitehouse though i reckon.

eclectica
2004-06-07, 18:42
I wasn't aware that was the full Nietzsche quote, but it puts it in a different light. I'm glad you pointed it out to me.

eclectica
2004-06-07, 19:07
good quote to throw at the elephant regime in the whitehouse though i reckon.
After reading the full Nietzsche quote that was on my mind considering how the US tortures prisoners, kills civilians, and breaks international law in the "war against terrorism".

Criminal_Sniper
2004-06-07, 19:31
haha not complaining dude
i love his work u see i study him over and over
i read n read listen n listen
then gather my thoughts in meditation and and discover my own interpretation
but i do it very open mindedly trying not to judge
i want to write a book one day
maybe a few