View Full Version : Anyway to get a pic of the cluster FUCK that seems to go on here?

nicobie
2004-05-04, 03:17
It would only have to be a small pic as there is only 4 of u dillweeds who post.

It's like one on top of another...

Yuck

If asked if i'm bi, Hahahahaha

I say bye.

This joint is starting to sound like a bunch of butt fuc'n buddies

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-06, 03:20
nicobie u actually need to defend urself while not being attacked?
dude get off forums u are really making this forum feel stupid at the moment
we are all getting dumber from listening to u

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-07, 00:07
lol but a idiotic one if anything
why not use it? lol

nicobie
2004-05-07, 00:18
lol

I'm still waiting for another attempt at a foreign language.....

U kno, like das fuc'n furvher.

Ever heard the expression."dumb and dumber"? That's this joint right now.

I won't bring up the subject of 'dumbest' yet.

sheshe's

nicobie
2004-05-09, 00:38
It is mother's day here in the US..

I figured u fags would be all over u're sweetys...

hehe

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-12, 11:43
i thought u said u were too fat to work? physically disabled u called it? unless u have doubled in size in the past seven years, i dont think u r too fat to work. I have seen people tripple your size drag their arses to work every single day.

nicobie
2004-05-13, 02:14
BURP

nicobie
2004-05-14, 03:06
I am what i am,

pee-pee head.

eclectica
2004-05-14, 15:35
here's a pic

nicobie
2004-05-15, 03:00
here's a pic

that's what i figured..........

eclectica
2004-05-21, 11:08
When I see this picture (http://www.p2pjihad.org/harby/me_at_ripleys_museum_biggy_sized.gif) that tim posted, it looks to me like that is slx is standing behind him. That picture symbolizes the fact that though tim tries to beat out slx for the title of mensa troll, he is actually overshadowed and outsized by the father of forum drama, slx. Despite our accomplishments on the forums we all must bow down and humbly worship the king.
:worship:

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-21, 11:20
sometimes i picture slx smoking dope in a tent, somewhere along the bed of a creek or something, the place he calls home. Maybe he and his wife and herd of dogs run around in the daisy fields beneath the sunshine with long flowing fluro fabric draping off them as clothes... and when someone asks him for some wisdom... he replies "the answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind, the answer is blowin' in the wind."

U go man, u go.

dead_man
2004-05-21, 12:07
sometimes i picture slx smoking dope in a tent, somewhere along the bed of a creek or something, the place he calls home. Maybe he and his wife and herd of dogs run around in the daisy fields beneath the sunshine with long flowing fluro fabric draping off them as clothes... and when someone asks him for some wisdom... he replies "the answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind, the answer is blowin' in the wind."

U go man, u go.

pardon me for my pedantry, but would he not get wet if he lived in the bed of a creek?

and further to that, i'm not sure that the collective pronoun for dogs is a herd... isn't it a pack?

other than those minor points your post demonstrates a vivid imagination and a certain element of the usual insanity.

:p

u can blow me in the wind any day lady =D

dead_man
2004-05-22, 00:44
you do not define her anymore..she said ALONG the bed of a creek not in it..learn to read..then after doing that..learn to understand what you read..your point about herd and pack wad pedantic...your posts to me are now 'creepy' now that I understand you've been trying to put her down to make yourself feel better usually by attacking two things about her:

1)her intelligence
2)her maturity

Dollar don't let this asshole do that to you any longer, please.

i thought u said u'd leave me alone... man of honour pah... ur just some weed who needs meds to be a 'normal' member of society... ur too spineless to accept urself as u are without a quick narcotic fix to make believe that u are finally able to be a part of that society...

i didn't post that to u... i posted it to dollar... it was ironic... rather than moronic like yourself... i was taking the piss outta myself... u should try the same, u have several lifetimes worth of ammo mate.

just so u know... she will know i am messing... i know i am messing... everyone else on this board with a greater IQ than GW will know i was messing... you, apparently, do not ;)

and as for posting to u... yaha... i have posted to u... since u went back on ur 'honourable' promise to leave me alone. So i ask again... please mr tim... don't hurt me... leave me be, i promise to be good and stuff... =D

nicobie
2004-05-22, 01:30
The dude is twisted.

I wouldn't read his shit.

one whacked out motherfucker..

nicobie
2004-05-22, 02:17
U must be a real freethinker to let this dillweed rant on-an-on.

Can we place bets when he will get tired...........?

dead_man
2004-05-22, 10:26
um..'who' are you talking about, me or mekajim?

he's talking about u... i'm not a dillweed... i'm a wankshaft.

nicobie
2004-05-23, 01:28
he's talking about u... i'm not a dillweed... i'm a wankshaft.

I find it safer not to reply to tttimy,

besides, he bores the shit out of me anyway.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-24, 06:31
im not sure what u guys are hung up on
sure Tims a dickhead and he knows it but we all are when we think about it
u pair dont seem to care though and think u are above everyone else
E is the only one there sorry

nicobie
2004-05-30, 01:51
it's tttimmy all the time here.....

shehes 'lurkie~

eclectica
2004-06-03, 23:18
would you ever fuck a fat man?
miserable failure

nicobie
2004-06-04, 02:31
miserable failure

I think those are the funniest 2 words I've ever read from u.

I am from the short (hehe) and sweet school.