View Full Version : Who is real and who is "fake?"

assorted
2004-04-29, 05:16
I always wonder while reading this forum (and some others) about who is real and who is a made up character. For the purposes of this discussion we'll define "real" as the first nickname the user showed up with and "fake" as every subsequent nickname they've used. With this in mind, I find the following people as suspicous of being "fake"

Criminal Sniper
Tim
Six
Beej

What's interesting is I think ALL of these people might be eclectica, who has shown himself to be a person willing to dedicate immense amounts of personal time to projects that pique his interest.

Actually, I've always assumed the fakes were the creations of 2 people, eclectica and "harby," though when harby showed up he was already clearly a fake of someone else, leading me to wonder if he in fact was eclectica as well.

I guess six I suspect the least of being fake, though I'd be curious to know if anyone has actually spoken to him on the phone. I assume so due to how prevelent he was on the real underground, though I don't know for sure.

That's what's fun about this, I don't know any of this for sure. At one point one of the fakes tried to get into b00mb0x, his "name" was Ethan. Though to this day I'm not 100% positive that Ethan was a "fake," we just strongly suspected and, when confronted, he disappeared. Maybe because he was offended or maybe because he was caught, I'll never know.

It's an interesting and fun game that takes advantage of lonely people who feel they have real relationships with an entitiy that is represented by nothing more then a nickname and a few hundred posts on a forum. I like. I've used these ideas in creating the freemichael.org site with naz and a few others. It's kind of like a contemporary piece of live performance art. It's definitlely very, very cool.

assorted
2004-04-29, 12:33
I'm defining "real" as simply one individual. It doesn't have to be their first nickname, but the purposes of communication it's easiest to just pick one.

As for the roller coaster site, it is related in the sense that I've been thinking about these ideas because of linking it on tehru. As for any response to your truthfullness, I don't have any as I don't believe anything you write. I'm sorry if I cause offense, I simply can't be bothered expending the effort trying to figure out what is real and what is fictitious.

Personally, I find that the "reality" of someone comes out over years of watching them. Specific personality quirks, etc. There are some people whom I don't doubt the reality of despite never meeting them or talking with them. There are many people here that I'm positive are "real" simply from watching their posts, etc over the last 4 or so years (fuck, it's actually been that long...) However, I wouldn't ever pretend to think that chat is a means of knowing someone as I have a friend who pretends to be an 18 year old korean girl for shits and giggles on aim.

I find it interesting that you're only response to this post was to defend the "reality" of those involved, and kind of avoiding the fact that creating additional identities, or "characters" is quite real as well around here...

scary thoughts assorted...by your definition of 'fake' here it limits the reality in the way you've questioned it...where it seems 'real' is defined as the first username a person chose to be recognised with...so the first registered nick at the earliest possible joining date to a collectively shared forum..defines someone as 'real'?

Not strong criteria for determining authenticity in my opinion you should seek out and measure the soul of the person...their heart..and content of character and mind maybe as well.

If you just want to know whether or not "tim" also associated with his ORIGINAL online username of "harbynger" from p2pzone is an actual separate entity from 'beejus', 'criminal_sniper', and 'slx' and or 'eclectica' you have only to call or meet me in person when you come to Charlotte, NC for your roller coaster tour.

I talk to Criminal_Sniper on Msn. It's how I was able to define and determine for myself the realness of his nature.

Eclectica I've viewed extensively his photo's from his 'tatom' site..and have seen his wife naked..lol (breastfeeding that is from a pic there) and have also seen his dad's site..which is also hosted there...his dad startlingly enough resembles the three odd photo's ive seen posted for the user known as 'slx' which he (eclectica) has 'jokingly' made reference to his paternity as being his father.

Beej has posted numerous pictures of himself and his real name and some is documented on techtv's website.

Eclectica's real name and address and telephone number was posted by Tankgirl on p2pzone when he was accused of stealing the domain name..so for at least two of us..you are free to call just to see if you get an answer there at our homes..that should alleviate any concerns over whether the primary two individuals: eclectica and tim are distinct individuals rather than one sad person appearing to be a number of different characters.

I find, assorted that what determines a person as real or genuine for me is our talks on msn messenger where usually i get to know people when they are unguarded and don't have a reason to hide anything or be mistrustful or defensive.

The thing that usually solidifies a relationship with an online acquaintance is talking to them over the phone..that usually then becomes the basis for a solidfied relationship..making them 'real' to me or a friend in real life. I've only done this with two people over my course of time on the net..one is crackerjacker from zeropaid the other a person you don't know and may never ever know named beezus...please do not confuse beejus (here on this site) with the name 'beezus' as they are two very different people.

I did think about meeting you when you came to charlotte..but I quickly drove that thought from my head...why? because you and I are essentially strangers..and it would be awkward meeting you and make me very uncomfortable. I don't really know you well enough to want to meet you in person..for now though if you are ready and willing..here is a fine place to talk.

hehe I'm curious..has my openess and honesty...revealing personally identifiable information about myself here on this forum..also inspired you to 'unmask' yourself as well as you did on the roller coaster site?

shoot..two more quickie points..'ethan' as you put it for some reason seems agitated when you spell it that way..preferring an "e" there in place of that "a". Once when he was unguarded I found out his real name..he's not bothered me since then.

That's about it except to say we share a common passion in comicbooks..i've just downloaded strange tales 123 from newsgroups..

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-29, 12:47
i dont really care as to who is real and who is fake. Many times we just enjoy a personality and if that person decides they want a change, then maybe i will enjoy their next personality, or hey, maybe not. Nobody here owes us the details of their existance and nobody here should have to prove that they are soley one personaltiy on the forum. Personal honesty is not an essential condition of being a poster on a forum, its something one offers of free will. Eclectica offered to post pictures of himself and his family, and share that with us. Harbynger offered to tell us his woes and pains, mekajinn offers to make his personal music publically available... the honesty a person offers, is all the honesty i need, and if the person offers no direct honesty, there usualy lies at least SOME genuiness somewhere... and that is perfectly fine and perfectly natural.

Many times we pick our bum-chum-buddies and think of them as 'real' and everyone else u dont know 'intimately' we tend to question asto who they are and why they are doing what they are doing. Truth is, it doesn't matter waht the reasons or what the IP is, if the posters posts are worth my time, then the poster whatever ID he/she uses, is worth my time.

slx
2004-04-29, 14:36
if that person decides they want a change, then maybe i will enjoy their next personalitybut....

can't people maintain a user name yet display different personalities?

or are the "different personalities" only "more" of that same person being unveiled

i don't believe people change once mature

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-29, 14:45
i dont ever rule out change, because nobody reaches full maturity until their bodies rot in the ground.

One user name is the same thing as different user names... we all have different moods, personalities etc... some people like having more than one user name, others just post under the one.

I've noticed harbynger go from sweet talkin' yankee, to pissed off religious freak to cheery religious freak.

I sometimes put on diff personalities for diff people ... like at work, i am happy and smiling to customers, but behind the scenes i'm thinking "i can't wait to get the fuck outta here". At the end of the day, it's still me... always has been...even when i was pretending to be someone else.

Sometimes we just want to escape reality, sometimes we HAVE to try, othertimes we just settle in at a point in our life and pretend we're stable and sane and pretend like we are 'mature' and 'know what we're doing'.

nobody knows what they are doing dood, confident ppl just pretend they know who they are and what their path in life is.

eclectica
2004-04-29, 17:45
It's an interesting and fun game that takes advantage of lonely people who feel they have real relationships with an entitiy that is represented by nothing more then a nickname and a few hundred posts on a forum. I like. I've used these ideas in creating the freemichael.org site with naz and a few others.
There are clones on this board but don't overlook the fact that there are real individuals as well.

Michael Jackson lives in a fantasy world that fulfills his emotional needs. Do you think this forum here is my/our own version of "Neverland"?

I can see the IP addresses of members, but just seeing that by itself would create a type of blindness in that it could create a false vision. For example, two different users could use the same proxy or internet connection and appear to be the same unique member. I try to go by my intuition in judging who is really who. If I were to go by IP addresses then I would say that Harby-tim is some dude who lives in North Carolina as he claims to. But my intuition or suspicions tell me that he is actually a few different users sharing the same account, some of which may be Šiego or slx's sister Gossiper, aka Rogue_Reporter.

The whole cloning thing gets me paranoid and at times I doubt the authenticity of various members. I think most of the forum activity is generated by real individuals though. Some of those members have clones as well which they use occasionally. But I could be wrong.
:confused:

If you think this forum here is nutty, then try the ES5 forums (http://forums.es5.com/).

eclectica
2004-04-29, 17:51
Eclectica I've viewed extensively his photo's from his 'tatom' site..and have seen his wife naked..lol (breastfeeding that is from a pic there) and have also seen his dad's site..which is also hosted there...his dad startlingly enough resembles the three odd photo's ive seen posted for the user known as 'slx' which he (eclectica) has 'jokingly' made reference to his paternity as being his father.
dude...you could be right.

slx
2004-04-29, 19:55
But my intuition or suspicions tell me that he is actually a few different users sharing the same account, some of which may be Šiego or slx's sister Gossiper, aka Rogue_Reporter lol @ your intuition or suspicions ec

i'll have to tell her read this......if i didn't know her....just based on her style and that of harbs, i'd never see any connection between the 2

she isn't obsessed with herself

eclectica
2004-04-29, 20:14
just based on her style and that of harbs, i'd never see any connection between the 2

she isn't obsessed with herself
For me the connection I made was the from high intensity of drama, though I only read or remember a few of her posts in the past.

If "Tim Smith" is really a woman, would it make him self-absorbed to enjoy looking at his own pussy in the mirror? I know I sure as hell would love to see what the thing looks like. That reminds me, of this book I had called Femalia (http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgdynamo.exe?HTNAME=publishing/dtp/our_books/femalia/index.html) which seems to have disappeared, having all sorts of photos of vulvas of different women. Wouldn't you just love to see a pic of the pussy of "Tim Smith of Monroe, North Carolina"? That's an awfully small clitoris you have there, Harby.

eclectica
2004-04-29, 20:58
assorted don't forget to vote here (http://www.3-3-3.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-30, 00:30
i still dont see why im fake......
i though i was very different from other people
well maybe if u payed attention and got involved a bit more u would see it
ive spoke to E on soulseek and Tim on msn as he said
i can prove i live in aus too without giving u all my details
i cant even count in pounds
i have to convert it lol
im no american which E and Tim seem to be

me and Tim have some very different views at times
u not seen it or u care to look?
opposites attract at times
is it maybe the topics that draw us together?

lol this is an amusing thread
and by the way (off subject yes) why do u think its good to be a RASCIST COCKSUCKER?

nicobie
2004-04-30, 00:59
[QUOTE=Dollar_Girl]i dont ever rule out change, because nobody reaches full maturity until their bodies rot in the ground.
QUOTE]

well :),

yes and mostly no.

We really don't ever change our spots and it is ridiculous to expect others to to even try.

Remember Popeye... I am what i am.

take care of u'r self $.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 01:12
maybe nic, but maybe i am still a bit of a dreamer when it comes to humanity. I dont think there are any absolutes, so ruling out change is not an option for me. They say death is the only absolute... but have u never heard of peoples hearts stopping, being declared dead and then suddenly BANG the person has a pulse again.

nicobie
2004-04-30, 01:25
Well ok maybe... but i don know.

Howerer, in my opinion, that has never worked like that in relationships.

what u see is really what u get.

2 peeps living together for a long time usually change at the same pace.

GROW OLD ALONG WITH ME
THE BEST IS YET TO BE
THE LAST OF LIFE, FOR WHICH THE FIRST WAS MADE.

assorted
2004-04-30, 01:29
i dont really care as to who is real and who is fake. Many times we just enjoy a personality and if that person decides they want a change, then maybe i will enjoy their next personality, or hey, maybe not.

There is a point when it does matter when reality comes crashing in. That point can take many forms, but it usually involves sex, money or the law. For example, there was a point in my friendship with naz where money and some other sensitive trust issues (like having root access on the mix server) came involved. Now, if naz was actually a clone and out to spread random anarchy, reality would have come crashing in quite hard for me. But, of course, I knew he wasn't.

Also, if noone takes it beyond the fairy land of forum nicknames and make believe, then I don't quite understand the point of any of this.

This reminds me of something. I think these forums and their web offspring (napster software, naphoria, napsterites, real underground, b00mb0x, dionysians, tehru, etc) must be the only time on the internet where a ton of people met each other and not a single one fucked the other. Is this not true or is there a case I'm unaware of? I just find it kind of surprising.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 01:34
i also wrote this :
Many times we pick our bum-chum-buddies and think of them as 'real' and everyone else u dont know 'intimately' we tend to question asto who they are and why they are doing what they are doing.

meaning we find the people we trust and call friend, but there are many that just remain 'forum friends'.

I dont understand what you mean by this : Also, if noone takes it beyond the fairy land of forum nicknames and make believe, then I don't quite understand the point of any of this.

there is no fairy land here, why dont you re-register as your real-name instead of assorted. The point of a forum is to register, read, post etc, not to make long term girlfriends... but if that happens as a result of meeting on a forum, then fantastic...but if it doesn't, and if your still 'assorted' anonymous after 4 years, it doesn't mean your time on a board was usless and pointless.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-30, 01:34
$ dont forget resussitation (bad spelling)
people hearts and breathing can stop and not be declared dead
i wonder if death and old age could be cured
its certainly interesting
we all like to dream
well done nicobie ur not being so nasty and/or negative
:p
well maybe its cause im not the target lol

nicobie
2004-04-30, 01:35
Everybody fucked Gaz (he kept the 'nappy' BB alive) and sixxy sucked up a bunch of money from his faithfull 'followers'. (we are still waiting for a pic of that server, hahaha creep)

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 01:41
nic isn't nasty, he just has built himself an image he has to keep up :D

it would be intersting to see old age cured... like a disease... how long have we been reading stories of magical fountains of youth etc... imagine getting your hands on that empire... the fountain of youth... u discover that, and ur a sure thing rich prick for the rest of your life... your childrens life... if your allowed to market it that is.

cunt
2004-04-30, 02:55
dollar's a fake... she pretends to care about folk when in reality she only cares about herself.

cunt
2004-04-30, 03:00
There is a point when it does matter when reality comes crashing in. That point can take many forms, but it usually involves sex, money or the law. For example, there was a point in my friendship with naz where money and some other sensitive trust issues (like having root access on the mix server) came involved. Now, if naz was actually a clone and out to spread random anarchy, reality would have come crashing in quite hard for me. But, of course, I knew he wasn't.

Also, if noone takes it beyond the fairy land of forum nicknames and make believe, then I don't quite understand the point of any of this.

This reminds me of something. I think these forums and their web offspring (napster software, naphoria, napsterites, real underground, b00mb0x, dionysians, tehru, etc) must be the only time on the internet where a ton of people met each other and not a single one fucked the other. Is this not true or is there a case I'm unaware of? I just find it kind of surprising.

i think dovobis fucked chickenbutt.

i think this is a good post... i say this from the POV of someone who put all his faith in someone... all his belief, loyalty and love... only to be treated like a piece of shit who wasn't even worthy of acknowledgement... it's the only time i had ever felt so strongly about someone... and now all i can do is remove the internet from my life in order to try and forget what an absolute idiot i have been... and will probably continue to be.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 03:06
look mekajinn, again i look at my phone and there are 20 undread text messages abusing me and calling me a cunt and telling me u hate me because i didn't reply to your first 2 text messages. I didnt' have my cell phone with me, i wasn't ignoring you. if you had watned to make-yourself known, u should have just pm'd me on this message board because u obviously saw i was posting here. 2 days ago u were nice to me, now again i dotn reply instantly to ur messages and u send me 20 text messages of abuse? you are right jim, you are a cunt. Go hurl such abuse at your mother or ur other friends. see how much they will want to talk to u at the end of the day.

dead_man
2004-04-30, 03:16
look mekajinn, again i look at my phone and there are 20 undread text messages abusing me and calling me a cunt and telling me u hate me because i didn't reply to your first 2 text messages. I didnt' have my cell phone with me, i wasn't ignoring you. if you had watned to make-yourself known, u should have just pm'd me on this message board because u obviously saw i was posting here. 2 days ago u were nice to me, now again i dotn reply instantly to ur messages and u send me 20 text messages of abuse? you are right jim, you are a cunt. Go hurl such abuse at your mother or ur other friends. see how much they will want to talk to u at the end of the day.

pm u at a board that i wasn't a member at and I didn't want to be a member?

go play to ur public, i don't give a fuck, i ain't gonna be here past tomorrow anyway... so have a nice life y'all.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 04:01
what r u talking about dood? i have no relatinship with u, or cash, or some secret chat relationship with nicobie etc lol. i have never chatted to nic. ur a fucken idiot and damn right i will be insulting. i jsut received about 20 text messages telling me i'm a 'fucken cunt' etc because i di dnt' reply to jim's first 2 text messages. i'm sure u'd be exctatic to get 20 of those... every second day... it used to be about 80 a day u know, i'm sure u'd love that tim. u dont know what u r talking about, u never will because u ahve no perspective other than ur own twisted one. Only person i ahve ever talked to on the phone from the net was Mekajinn, i have chatted to very few ppl and contrary to your spastic belief jsut because i might chat to som eone, doesn't mean we are involved in some magical relationship.

registered
2004-04-30, 04:11
i think dovobis fucked chickenbutt.
chickenbutt is a christian, and happily married. dovobis is also a christian.

i believe you are very wrong in what you think.

registered
2004-04-30, 04:22
Dollar_Girl you are insulting and callous and you need to grow up but do it at your pace and at your leisure.
sorry to say this tim...but from reading everything you've posted about dollar_girl, your above statement applies to you....not her.

assorted
2004-04-30, 04:41
this place rawks.

i like the moment when dollar started referring to mek as "jim." it was only after she'd been apparently called a cunt 50 million times. does that mean that using someone's real name on a forum is kind of an insult?

dead_man
2004-04-30, 07:30
telling someone u love them when u don't mean it is a really shitty thing to do...

ignoring respectful and pleasant messages for days isn't particularly nice either...

in the end i got bored of being treated like a cunt and thought i'd start acting like one... i don't send dollar 20 sms a day, i can't be bothered... i sent those last ones cuz i was bored of being treated like a piece of shit by an egocentric, vain and cruel 'woman'...

i've wasted 4 years of my life trying to be nice to someone who only wanted this... some kind of forum drama... fuck the net, it's full of lying cunts whose real life is so dull that they have to get their kicks by being really shitty to genuine people...

i sold some of my musical stuff and worked in a factory doing nights to buy that ticket to come and see u dollar... and for what? so u could just tell me not to bother 4 weeks before i was sposed to come... oh... u didn't know that did u? oh well, now u do... have a nice life making people feel shit bout themselves.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-30, 07:35
lmao
are u all serious?
honestly why do people get hung up over nothing
and judge where they are not welcome to or have no right to?

dead_man
2004-04-30, 07:43
yes i'm serious =|

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-30, 12:18
then why do you need several accounts?
most of believe in one hand that forum friends are not real friends and the other it complaining about PM's that arent replyed to
what the fuck?
now ive sent many even to my closest friends i see everyday hat havent been replyed to
do i send em abuse?
fuck no!
i might feel little more lonely for the day but life is long ive got plenty of time
why cant people have a relationship that is not physical and forget the physica side of it?
this isnt porn chat central!
it lke a realtionship with ur family
u dont always agree but ur always there to challenge them
but hopefully it dosent turn nasty like with friends that arent tie to u completely
real friends always get back together though
ill shut up now :D

dead_man
2004-04-30, 12:42
then why do you need several accounts?
most of believe in one hand that forum friends are not real friends and the other it complaining about PM's that arent replyed to
what the fuck?
now ive sent many even to my closest friends i see everyday hat havent been replyed to
do i send em abuse?
fuck no!
i might feel little more lonely for the day but life is long ive got plenty of time
why cant people have a relationship that is not physical and forget the physica side of it?
this isnt porn chat central!
it lke a realtionship with ur family
u dont always agree but ur always there to challenge them
but hopefully it dosent turn nasty like with friends that arent tie to u completely
real friends always get back together though
ill shut up now :D

i only have one account... dead_man... all the rest are unusable... and i wasn't talking about PMs either... rather sms and email. And why can't people have a relationship that isn't physical? I see no reason why not, but then again leading someone to believe that u are in love with them and WANT something physical then changing ur mind at the last moment is bound to lead to some kind of resentment...

see i'm not talking about friendship, i'm talking bout being in love which is a completely different ball game... well, it wasn't a game to me anyway. After 3 years of being treated like a convenience a person realises that the other person never really gave a fuck about them.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-30, 15:52
mekajinn, ur an irrational idiot. the first 2 text messages u sent me were nice ones... then i didnt reply to u instantly u sent about 20 messages calling me a cunt and calling me a sack of shit, saying u "fucking hate me" etc. You are demanding for attention, and if you don't get it, you have a tantrum like a little boy. Yeah, u sold some old musical equipment u hadn't used for years as i recall, but u also collected teh same ole govt cheque for how many years? Get real u know, when u dotn like something you come on this board and publically try to make me look like an idiot as though u think i will be embarassed? i'm not embarassed or sorry for telling you nto to come to australia, because look at how u are... you ahve the dirtiest mouth i have ever known on a person... i have never seen someone call me a cunt as many times as u ahve, just because i didn't jump and reply to your messages... jsut yesterday we exchanged friendly email, then today, i didnt reply to ur 2 text messages and u start the same ole cycle again...

Don't talk about other ppl making u look like an idiot, you treat yourself like an idiot and therefore become one.

I didn't want u to come to australia because of the way u talked to me and made me feel, u were nasty and you are nasty because i have deleted literally tonnes of abusive messages from you... it used to be everyday.... 80-90 messages of abuse when i didnt reply to ur email or text messages... over MONTHS it got reduced at last to 30... then 20....

You lean to control your tempter, or u will find that each and every woman u meet, will walk away from u, because no woman wants a man to yell abuse at her just coz he doesn't like something she did.

i 'gave a fuck' about you, but after the millionth time of being calling "you fucking cunt bitch" i decided i deserved a bit better, so yeah, i told u i no longer wanted u to come. U go talk to ur mother like that, see if she slaps u silly.

dead_man
2004-04-30, 17:02
mekajinn, ur an irrational idiot. the first 2 text messages u sent me were nice ones... then i didnt reply to u instantly u sent about 20 messages calling me a cunt and calling me a sack of shit, saying u "fucking hate me" etc. You are demanding for attention, and if you don't get it, you have a tantrum like a little boy. Yeah, u sold some old musical equipment u hadn't used for years as i recall, but u also collected teh same ole govt cheque for how many years? Get real u know, when u dotn like something you come on this board and publically try to make me look like an idiot as though u think i will be embarassed? i'm not embarassed or sorry for telling you nto to come to australia, because look at how u are... you ahve the dirtiest mouth i have ever known on a person... i have never seen someone call me a cunt as many times as u ahve, just because i didn't jump and reply to your messages... jsut yesterday we exchanged friendly email, then today, i didnt reply to ur 2 text messages and u start the same ole cycle again...

Don't talk about other ppl making u look like an idiot, you treat yourself like an idiot and therefore become one.

I didn't want u to come to australia because of the way u talked to me and made me feel, u were nasty and you are nasty because i have deleted literally tonnes of abusive messages from you... it used to be everyday.... 80-90 messages of abuse when i didnt reply to ur email or text messages... over MONTHS it got reduced at last to 30... then 20....

You lean to control your tempter, or u will find that each and every woman u meet, will walk away from u, because no woman wants a man to yell abuse at her just coz he doesn't like something she did.

i 'gave a fuck' about you, but after the millionth time of being calling "you fucking cunt bitch" i decided i deserved a bit better, so yeah, i told u i no longer wanted u to come. U go talk to ur mother like that, see if she slaps u silly.

u are such a liar... u can't help urself... u decided to cut me off before i said anything nasty to u. I think u just proved to me it was all about u and ur internet 'public' image with that one... and as for 80 sms a day... ye right.

u lied to me because the internet made it easy, and ur just one of those dishonest people who takes advantage of that kind of situation...

at least i know better for next time.

oh, and the bits of equipment were a roland juno 6 analogue synth that was a wicked bit of kit, and my old mainstay tone module the MU50... i used them both all the time... and the money i lost on the plane ticket would have bought me a nice guitar amp... so thanks for that too...

as for the govt cheque... i've been working for over a year now, but good to see that ur hatred of the unemployed includes those who used to be unemployed... ur a mean person who enjoys leading people on and then hurting them... and one day someone will do it to u.

dead_man
2004-04-30, 17:04
I'm sure she did care about you, Jim...but after 'four years' the two of you still haven't progressed past the point of insulting each other and putting each other down shows immaturity I guess.

immature?... why don't u go and make 150 posts about her or something eh?

as for ur questions... piss off d00d

dead_man
2004-04-30, 23:47
okay this just turned ugly. really ugly...it's too much like reality..the reality that I came here to escape from. I love art and drawing and to me my favourite type of art is realism where you take charcoal or whatever the medium and use it to emulate the world around you in a realistic manner.

I initially thought I wanted to emulate reality here..but this is just so uncomfortable it makes me feel bad to see all this 'reality' here on the forum.

Dollar_Girl i'm sorry for questioning you about your relationships with anybody.

u feel bad?

yep, sure u do...

if i never come back i just want to say seeya on the next plain to u all... ur all ok in ur way, even dollar... it's pretty obvious it was me that was in the wrong... i'm kinda glad to be going really.

nicobie
2004-05-01, 01:40
dollar's a fake... she pretends to care about folk when in reality she only cares about herself.

I think $ doesn't care enough about herself. I think Meka is the same about himself.

I know that I like their persona's on these boards.

Mekajnin, I noticed 1st because of his sense of humor and knowledge/attitude of our fucked world. He doesn't offer too many solutions... BWTF, either do I.

Dollar ('cause she is a looker), reminded me of the troubles attractive peeps have. I went thru this with my sisters and mostly with my wife. It ain't fun having people lear at u all the time.

Both these people wear their hearts on their sleeves. And I will gladly fuck with any who dis either.

:)

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-01, 01:50
u are such a liar... u can't help urself... u decided to cut me off before i said anything nasty to u. I think u just proved to me it was all about u and ur internet 'public' image with that one... and as for 80 sms a day... ye right.

u lied to me because the internet made it easy, and ur just one of those dishonest people who takes advantage of that kind of situation...

at least i know better for next time.

oh, and the bits of equipment were a roland juno 6 analogue synth that was a wicked bit of kit, and my old mainstay tone module the MU50... i used them both all the time... and the money i lost on the plane ticket would have bought me a nice guitar amp... so thanks for that too...

as for the govt cheque... i've been working for over a year now, but good to see that ur hatred of the unemployed includes those who used to be unemployed... ur a mean person who enjoys leading people on and then hurting them... and one day someone will do it to u.

u r wrong jim, you come on this forum eveyr now and then when ur pissed off and try to make me ashamed of myself publically, i'm not ashamed so try your best, u wont break me anymore. I'm sick of u breaking me and me making excuses for ur shit words and behaviour, i dont need to do that for u and i never should have. U were nasty, that is why i decided i no longer wanted u to come here, because i wont stand for ppl talking to me like that.

U told me u sold old stuff u no longer used, as i recall, and no where did i say i hated the unemployed. You just decided to mention convinently how poor and victimised u wree because u ahd to sell ur equpment to have enough money to come see me and i ruined all that for u, but u forgot to mention that u also have ur rent paid by the govt or something and that u pick up a cheque. Stop trying to victmise yourself via selective information.

You know one day ur nice, the next day ur ugly and mean... anything sets u off... and then u do the whole "i'm leaving" thing.

There were times when i made excuses for your behaviour and i took YES LITERALY 80 TEXT MESSAGES A DAY(deny all u want) from you full of insults, but i dotn have to do that, and u can cut off yoru itnernet or whatever if that is easier for u, but ur behaviour was shit, and things would ahve been diff if u hadn't put me on some rollercoaster where u r kind one min and pissed off the next.

At the end of the day i gave a shit and i still do, because if i didn't, i wouldnt' have kept talking to u after what, 9 months of abuse, so u can force urself to believe that i never and dont give a shit, whatever is easier for u, but fuck you for trying your best to put me down, taking shit public when u get angry just to try to hurt me, and fuck me for trying to be understanding after being called a "fucking cunt bitch" so many times.

we're both going to hell eitherway.

nicobie
2004-05-01, 02:00
Nice sig. $

give me a sec. to change mine...

nicobie
2004-05-01, 02:04
there.........

Dollar_Girl
2004-05-01, 02:13
lol i like that one. i saw it on .net and had a laugh heheheh

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-01, 06:22
funny hehe
BTW its Nietzsche :)

assorted
2004-05-01, 15:46
we're both going to hell eitherway.

I heard he had bought a plane ticket already when you backed out (which you were aware of). Ouch!

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-01, 22:27
hahaha
so all of a sudden women dont change thier minds?
more than they change clothes! i think so anyway
girls can change very quickly especially something big like that
i wouldnt let noone off the net come over unless id talked to them for like 10 years or something
i still dont trust some of the people closest to me
and the futhest?
i dont know if its just an aussie thing but shut the fuck up with ur whining!

hey dead man when i asked why do u need multiple accounts and u said u do but they dont work its like saying i have all my fingers but only 1 works
the rest didnt work?
now or later the deed is done

eclectica
2004-05-02, 05:52
i wouldnt let noone off the net come over unless id talked to them for like 10 years or something
i still dont trust some of the people closest to me
and the futhest?
I believe that people come across as more fearsome on the forums than offline. They adopt belligerent or harsh personalities online, as people sometimes do when driving. It is not a false representation, but rather it is the nature of the exchanging of thoughts and ideas which occur in forums. When we disagree there is something to discuss and that creates an interaction. The people I think of as my enemies online, are probably great people if I were to get to know them physically in person. The fact that we all came here means that we have a lot more in common than all the fighting that goes on here might cause us to believe otherwise.

eclectica
2004-05-13, 10:50
Check out this thread at The Admin Zone:
http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1777

I just discovered the forum there today and there are some good things to read.
http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/

nicobie
2004-05-14, 03:03
As if we didn't know...

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/...read.php?t=1777

Criminal_Sniper
2004-05-15, 04:48
the truth can be harsh

Cash
2004-08-07, 01:52
what r u talking about dood? i have no relatinship with u, or cash, or some secret chat relationship with nicobie etc lol. i have never chatted to nic. ur a fucken idiot and damn right i will be insulting. i jsut received about 20 text messages telling me i'm a 'fucken cunt' etc because i di dnt' reply to jim's first 2 text messages. i'm sure u'd be exctatic to get 20 of those... every second day... it used to be about 80 a day u know, i'm sure u'd love that tim. u dont know what u r talking about, u never will because u ahve no perspective other than ur own twisted one. Only person i ahve ever talked to on the phone from the net was Mekajinn, i have chatted to very few ppl and contrary to your spastic belief jsut because i might chat to som eone, doesn't mean we are involved in some magical relationship.

What are you talking about Dollar? Why are you denying our relationship........... Don't you remember that buttsex session we had on MSN? And what about the pics (that one of you with the tamale is HOT!) Don't deny our love...........

Dollar_Girl
2004-08-07, 15:48
i could never have butsex with a man that wears sandals :eatout: :coward:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-07, 22:23
how rude
some of the greatest men wear sandals

Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed even me at times
ur missing out i believe
time to let go $ time to let go
lmao :D
so who's is takin it first?
........thats just wrong..........

eclectica
2004-08-09, 10:37
This thread makes a little more sense after reading the thread at TehRu by assorted here (http://tehru.org/showthread.php?t=1310). Then I realized that our newly registered member Cash is actually assorted posting from Squid's home. Perhaps you wanted to prove your point registering the name "Cash" when questioning who is real and fake here.

I'm not sure assorted if you started this thread to write off everybody in this forum, or if you meant it that you enjoy the mystery behind the forum trying to figure out who is who. I think you are a TehRu fanboy and you may feel that there is justification to writing off and dismissing others, calling them clones, or trolls. It seems all you dudes are itching over there to talk about taboo subjects but it sucks that the very rules of your forum prohibit you from discussing things that you want to talk about. While you feel that having forum rules that prohibit you from mentioning gazdet or P2P-Zone is a way of getting over the issues or obsession with the place, the prohibition indicates that you actually haven't gotten over it and it bothers you so much that it has to be taboo.

It seems to me that you live in fear and you've already decided who doesn't meet your standards or fit into your clique. Look for example in this (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=17798) thread at P2P-Zone in which jcmd62 suggests to you the following:
"Eclectica is in Manhattan why not give him a call."
and your response was:
"though i find eclectica's antics very funny i think i'll decline volunteering to him personal information about myself :)"
Sorry I don't live up to your standards dude.

Speaking of Michael Jackson's Neverland, what would you call an adult who spends his entire Summer vacation riding on roller coasters across the country?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-09, 11:02
im far too absurd to be a clone of any species here