View Full Version : beauty...truth, truth...beauty?

tim
2004-04-26, 16:21
Originally posted by Mekajinn

interesting all of this...

it makes me want to be honest and show stuff about myself, and then again it makes me want to close it all off...

I am still that fuctup 13 year old kid that listened to The Wall by Pink Floyd, or Quadrophenia by The Who repeatedly...

I am still that fuctup 16 year old that played guitar really badly to the Sex Pistols...

I am still that fuctup 19 year old that didn't have the social awareness to realise he was being mocked by all his peers...

I am still that 23 year old that trained his brain to answer shite like "World War I and World War II are merely 2 parts of a greater European civil war, discuss"...

I am still that fuctup 23 year old that didn't have the social awareness to realise he was being mocked by the entirity of a new group of peers...

I am still the utterly fuctup 25 year old that decided to follow the tunes in his head rather than take the hand of the devil... and she was beautiful, believe me...

I have built a little home in my soul and it dun have much... one window, one chair, one mat on the floor... it serves it's purpose, but it isn't really for anyone else to see...

I'd like to believe in love, but only as an affliction that infects others... maybe all the nerve endings in the shell have withered and died... moments are rare and pierce like a blinding bolt of lightning.

ummmm... this thread has content... it makes me uncomfortable

so maybe I am vain according to some... maybe I am hot according to others, but I have learned to live with the mockery and loneliness... some of u like the tunes I have done... maybe they are better than others by anyone you ever met... so remember the next time u see a 27 year old man crying his eyes out cuz all he wants to do is die and not have to feel any more that perhaps u shouldn't mock... maybe he just hasn't found a way of expressing himself properly.

I ain't hot or desirable... I am pain personified... no worse than anyone elses... just personified and expressed badly... I would like to think that I could make someone else happy one day, but it doesn't really seem realistic does it?

oh yeah... and I'm pretentious too

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-26, 21:53
Truth and Beauty are both from perspective and opinionated