View Full Version : Dream Journal

tim
2004-04-17, 09:37

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-17, 15:34
my favourite dreams involve death and violence. I love a violent and gory dream because its something i dont live out in my conscious life and nor do i want to live it out. But dreaming it gives me a safe way to at least partially experience these things without actually being hurt or hurting others violently.

I enjoy dreams where i am being chased by a killer or am the killer myself.

I once dreamed that i was a murderer and i set up all these evil traps, like this spike thingie that would shoot through peoples eyes. I was the mind of the killer.

Lately i have been having dreams with a sound track. It is like my dream is the video clip for the song.
In my dream "the verve - bitter sweet symphony" is playing, and in the begining of the song i am dressed as a man, and i am loosening my executive suite... my tie, the buttons and putting on a dark thick trenchcoat, and i have this massive gun which i load. In the second part of the song, where the music gets heavier, i walk out the door of my house which just happens to be a picture perfect street... people are in their perfect clothes gardening, perfect families, and i walk into the middle of the road and walk down the street shooting people one-bye one.

"Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die. "

eclectica
2004-04-17, 17:42
Since 9/11 I've had many dreams where airplanes are about to crash and I am watching it happen. Sometimes it flies overhead and then turns around to come back in for the kill, and I go running somewhere to find shelter.

nicobie
2004-04-18, 00:49
scary.

it seems like this house "my home" is a way-station sometimes for us all when we have failed in life.

be back soon i hope and chat with you all again. :)

U are the stable one? Hahahahahaha

I'll bet they are all there to try to collect money lent.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-18, 05:53
sex dreams violent dreams
they all work for me
sexy violent dreams?
eh whatever :P

E ive had a few plane dreams
and there was lots of them (going to targets unknown)
even dreamed of being in a plane and realising it was flying low
looked out and we were circling lower and lower
people running cars crashing etc as this plane got closer

every time i see a plane around here i think
what the fuck would they crash into over here
our buildings are like our mountains
they are tiny in comparison
i dont think many but tourists would care less if they hit the opera house or something
anyway who likes opera

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-18, 16:07
lol yes
out mountains dont even class as mountains they are just hills
but oh well the only major natural disasters we have is drought so its pretty safe
just gotta watch out for the crazies ;)

dudeasincool
2004-04-18, 16:22
i was lying face down in my bed with my head turned slightly to the left facing an open closet door with the two doors that fold closed..completely open..than i imagine white fog rising from the floor and see a tall 9-1/2 foot reaper peeking at me through the bathroom door of the master bedroom i am in.

i used to have a reocurring dream in my childhood that was similar to this. no white fog, but the rest seems about right. the cool thing as that in the next dream, the beats would repeat, BUT then the the boogie-man would move even closer... thank god the dreams stopped before he got too close!! 'cause that drea, used to scare the living shit out of me!

dudeasincool
2004-04-18, 17:30
Do you think it's possible to die from a dream?

I suppose so, but.. When I was little, I dreamt about some aliens landing in front of the fraternity house down the street and saw myself being disintegrated by their ray guns! lol. Well, Im still around to tell the tale.

I had another wild dream--I call it my Dr. Seus wild ride, where my car went up these incredibly high roads and then dipped at incredibly high speeds--like a rollercoaster. Well, if that wouldnt have given me a heart attack, nothing will :)

Thanx for dropping by the site...Hope to see you again some time. Lots of ZPer's there. Your welcome thread has been posted...

Criminal_Sniper
2004-04-18, 22:00
cheating on me TIM???
MSN WHORE :p

nicobie
2004-04-19, 00:33
I figured u'd be history by today.

eclectica
2004-09-10, 06:02
Lately i have been having dreams with a sound track. It is like my dream is the video clip for the song.
In my dream "the verve - bitter sweet symphony" is playing, and in the begining of the song i am dressed as a man, and i am loosening my executive suite... my tie, the buttons and putting on a dark thick trenchcoat, and i have this massive gun which i load. In the second part of the song, where the music gets heavier, i walk out the door of my house which just happens to be a picture perfect street... people are in their perfect clothes gardening, perfect families, and i walk into the middle of the road and walk down the street shooting people one-bye one.

"Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die. "

I enjoy reading this. The last few days I've been thinking about this dream you had and also that song.

What this dream represents is your liberation from the enslaving lies and ways which society has taught you. You have decided not to follow the path of normalcy but instead you have fought against the system. This moment where you are willing to fight against the system and use violence is a moment of enlightenment. You picking up the gun and shooting people is not to be thought of as primarily driven by a violent nature, but instead as a personal jihad primarily driven by love. It is the desire in you to make the World a better place by eliminating the evils from it. In the case of your dream the evil is represented as the picture perfect neighborhood of hypocrites who claim to be friendly but in fact are hollow, backstabbing, and selfish. You in your enlightenment can see through the facade and you know that these people are worthy of death, for you hold human beings to a higher standard. You are sacrificing yourself in order to make the World a better place, as you will probably die from your shooting rampage. What is absent from the dream is who you are dying and sacrificing yourself for. You will make a good mother because you are willing to kill for what you believe in.

Here's the original song, which I downloaded 2001-02-13, along with a remix I found and a link to the lyrics:

:tune: The Verve Pipe - Bittersweet Symphony.mp3 (http://www.p2pjihad.org/eclectica/The Verve Pipe - Bittersweet Symphony.mp3)
:tune: capital j - bittersweet symphony (jungle remix).mp3 (http://www.p2pjihad.org/eclectica/capital j - bittersweet symphony (jungle remix).mp3)

lyrics (http://www.lyricsdomain.com/20/the_verve/bittersweet_symphony.html)