View Full Version : The care and handling of u're dollar girl

tim
2004-04-05, 06:08
lol...hope this thread doesn't become necessary.

;)

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 06:11
what does "the care and handling of you are dollar girl" mean?

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 06:20
I actually just didn't understand the "you are" instead of "your". I understand now.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 06:35
i am thinking about my work. I am thinking about my debts. I am thinking about my boyfriend who for the past months has been diagnosed with an illness. Yesterday he got his hand caught in a machine (he works with large machinery, amongst other things). I am thinking about what i am doing with my life, and wether to resume studying politics next year at University, or changing my degree to something more 'practical' like business. I am wondering about my relationship with my b/f and am wondering about myself.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 06:53
i dont wish to talk on msn. What u post here is upto your judgement. Go for it.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 07:11
But anyway the look he had on his face so innocent..so beautiful..like the light of love was in his face..and i imagined him looking at you..as i would want to look at you and being greatful to have this beautiful girl being interested in me.

actually the picture of the boy i posted was infact a raging homosexual who was having a day off from performing in drag. He showed me a picture of when he was dressed as "katie" and she looked magnificent, like some fairy from wizard of oz. His name was Jacob on his days off, and again, Katie when he was 'working'.

I havn't seen Jacob since i took that photo.

My b/f does not smoke and he no longer drinks. He is however the person i mentioned who was working himself to death. Understand that he works 3 jobs and is still expanding in what he does. Sometimes he gets about 4 hours sleep every 2 days, and 6 hours when he is lucky. It hurts me to see that.

here is Jacobs picture http://home.iprimus.com.au/katarinat/jaco2.jpg

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 07:31
i wasn't being sarcastic about jacob.

My father never raped me, and i was never beaten until i bled or anything. I was hit as a child, and belted a few times, but thats nothing i worry or am bitter about today.

You know most things about my job situation, for i have posted them on the forum. This isnt' America, tipping isn't customary. Most people don't tip here. The money isn't the point, the principle is... the fact that he has a tip jar there on display near the cash register, and i have to thank everyone who puts money in there, like i am saying to them "thank you for the extra money" .. its misleading, because he pockets it all. I tell most of my customers to not put money in there because i dont get to keep my tips anyway.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 07:40
my debts are nothing serious and are the least of my worry.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 07:46
my boyfriends well being and my mothers well being.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 10:05
i have a hard enough time trying to explain it to myself, let alone to you or anyone else. Things are tough and life is lousy if you cry more than you smile. Then again, i am just one of many, so it makes no difference.

napho
2004-04-05, 21:52
It'd be funny if harby and slx and eclectica etc are really 1 guy ;)
If there is a legit dollar I have to say that you have reason to be concerned about your bf. I've seen guys working with big machines and they come within centimetres of getting mangled. If he's working at 3 jobs and tired you know what could happen. :fright:

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 23:20
It'd be funny if harby and slx and eclectica etc are really 1 guy ;)
If there is a legit dollar I have to say that you have reason to be concerned about your bf. I've seen guys working with big machines and they come within centimetres of getting mangled. If he's working at 3 jobs and tired you know what could happen. :fright:

dude it kills me to know he is falling asleep infront of the machines... and know that these machines make glass bottles, if you see them, it is like som ething out of the simpsons, all this hot larva spitting everywhere... they look like laser beams. He says he falls asleep infront of the machines and only wakes up when he falls to his knees... i just think... fuck... one of these days your going to fall forward into the machine instead of straight down and that'll be the end of him.... and the fact that he works 28 hour shifts sometimes is bullshit, where are the unions when u need them... men overthere go years and years before they are granted even ONE DAY leave. No wonder they are all divorced.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 23:29
well lets see... he is paying off some apparments, he just got a loan for 500,000.-- which he has to start paying off, he owes like 150,000--- on his credit cards...meanwhile i had to beg him to spend 70 dollars on himself after his 20 year old jeans actually fell apart infront of me. I nearly had to have a loud tantrum in the shop untill he admitted he needed new clothes. He is a simple living man, with complicated debts and a complicated life. I dont understand why i draw myself into such shit.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 23:35
i mean i dont undestand why i always end up being somehow attached to someone that makes me cry more than they make me smile. I'm only young and i feel like i'm part of some dawsons creek drama multiplied by 100.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 23:39
no. Feeling sorry for someone doesn't help them. You asked about my problems, i told you. There are people worse off than me, so why feel sorry for me? u should feel sorry for the whole of humankind, because not one is without a problem weighing down their mind. Don't be selective, for you are not a god or a king.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-05, 23:50
Many people put others lives first, while letting their own happiness slip away. i'm fully aware that as the days go by, the more unhappy i get, because i know i deserve a man who treats me so much better than the one i am with, and i dont seem to understand why i am drawn to stay with him. I want simple things from a man... like sharing time together etc... and sometimes days and days go by before my current guy even has time for us to see each other. Maybe i think i deserve better, but the other part of me is thinking... u know... what if i dont?

I guess that is life... current dramas like this will only be a distant memory in the future. Dramas like this consume our entire life at the present point, and it is interesting to know that in the future they'll only be something we think about every now and then.

mekajinn
2004-04-06, 00:27
I dont understand why i draw myself into such shit.

i think this about my life too.

perhaps the answer is that somehow we are misjudging the situations we get ourselves into... perhaps any relationship with another person will be like this... the more u care the more u hurt... the more u hurt them i spose as well... I have a tarot set that explained it quite nicely on one of the cards...

"A relationship that is vital and alive allows those involved to experience all dualities, all opposites; with love comes jealousy, with harmony comes disharmony, with unity comes separation, with the excitement of becoming aquainted comes the sobering sense of estrangement."

Gerd Ziegler - Tarot, Mirror Of The Soul (the Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot)

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-06, 00:34
but where does it say that in a healthy relationship u shed more tears than display smiles? caring, hurting etc are all fine and dandy, but if your unhappy, ur unhappy. thats that.

mekajinn
2004-04-06, 01:03
but where does it say that in a healthy relationship u shed more tears than display smiles? caring, hurting etc are all fine and dandy, but if your unhappy, ur unhappy. thats that.

i'm not really sure to be honest... i think the phrase just encapsulates the dichotomy of the relationship... that u can't expect to be happy and smilie all the time... which i am sure ur aware of... but perhaps it's more to do with our perception of what an 'acceptable' length of misery is... i really don't know.

I also suspect that we as individuals are sometimes not the best judges of what will or will not make us happy. For me true happiness is being alone or with friends making music... but even that makes me feel somehow unhappy... almost disappointed with myself because I know there's a whole other area of my life that is just not being explored... at what point do I say "i want to share my emotions and day to day life with someone"... probably never heh, because deep down I would utterly detest having to put up with me day after day hahhahahha =D

There's another paragraph in that book I liked...

"You are being challenged to drop your >>worm's eye view,<< to see things from a higher plane. When you have recognised greater timespans (aeons) and other contexts (which you are increasingly ready to do), you will then tend more and more to observe things in their being-ness: to see free from evaluations"...

The way i see that is that it is something that an individual must never stop aspiring to... but it is also the hardest thing in the world.

ugh... too deep... bed time.

maybe people only hurt each other because they cannot be bothered to communicate in any other way... or cannot see any other way of communicating... i think i am an optimist... i kinda always think things can only get better... which doesn't suit my cynical nature really =]

nicobie
2004-04-06, 01:48
[QUOTE=Dollar_Girl] He is a man, with complicated debts and a complicated life. QUOTE]

And that is what U are attracted to. That's no big deal sweetie, that's the fun part. The attraction.

however~~~~~~~

Will he make babies with you?

CAN U RELY ON HIM (helping to) TAKE' CARE OF THE BABIES?

If u think maybe he might even think about baling on u're kid.... shine him.

Life is too short. & there are many fish in the sea.

L o L

nicobie
2004-04-06, 01:53
[QUOTE=tim]a fiery corruption inside of me vomits QUOTE]

hARBY not only are u a creep, but u stink too.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 00:19
i dont understand how you managed to make this thread about you aswell dude.

i have tried to make him understand many times... he is one of their head engingeers so he is always being forced to stay back on overtime and being sent to all the other factories around the world. They had a problem with a machine in melbourne a while ago, it had been down for amonth and they didn't know what was wrong with it, despite them having flown ppl over from all over the world. Anyway the machines down time had already cost them over 52 million dollars, so they sent him to melbourne AGAIN and he didn't come back for 6 weeks. I mean shit... most of the men there are divorced, and i can see why.

Nic... kids are deff not on the table lol. He already has two :p i probably forgot to mention my dude is quite a bit older than me. Anyway, his kids are grown n stuff, but i have been feeling really strange about all of this past couple weeks.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woeeeeeeee is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 07:39
i dont understand how you managed to make this thread about you aswell dude.

i have tried to make him understand many times... he is one of their head engingeers so he is always being forced to stay back on overtime and being sent to all the other factories around the world. They had a problem with a machine in melbourne a while ago, it had been down for amonth and they didn't know what was wrong with it, despite them having flown ppl over from all over the world. Anyway the machines down time had already cost them over 52 million dollars, so they sent him to melbourne AGAIN and he didn't come back for 6 weeks. I mean shit... most of the men there are divorced, and i can see why.

Nic... kids are deff not on the table lol. He already has two :p i probably forgot to mention my dude is quite a bit older than me. Anyway, his kids are grown n stuff, but i have been feeling really strange about all of this past couple weeks.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woeeeeeeee is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i tell u what i don't understand... i don't understand why he has made choices that will specifically keep him away from you, and further to that why ur even telling us about it... just get rid ffs.

why did he borrow all that money for those apartments? does he NEED them? or does he WANT them? If he has to work all those hours to repay the money for things he wants then he WANTS to work all those hours... and doesn't want to spend time with u... simple.

unless of course his credit card bill is so massive because he's been spending a small fortune on you, in which case i think u should stick it out :p

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 07:49
....he is always being forced to stay back on overtime and being sent to all the other factories around the world.

forced? at gunpoint or something? what a crock of crap lol.

eclectica
2004-04-07, 09:07
It sounds to me like he has other wives and several affairs and is using the work thing as an excuse to be with his other ladies or have another life.

My wife's brother is a flight attendant with a daughter and her mother living in New York, and he has a girlfriend in France and another one in Senegal, who we suspect might even have another child with.

Every guy knows that it's great to have two women at least: one for marrying, and one for fucking.

I don't know much about your situation, so I of course could be wrong. My information is limited. I have a good sense of what people are about and their true natures, but I have to meet them or be exposed to them in some way in order to be able to do so.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 11:55
mek, its PERFECTLY obvious to me WHY she does EVERYTHING she does..why isn't it OBVIOUS to you?

God ur transparent.

ye ye... whatever u say mister mystery lol

ur full of shit d00d hahahhahhahahhaha

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:07
the apparments he is paying off is part of his divorce settlement. He is paying them off for his wife. His son is currently living there. He took out the loan of 500,000 and bought a water factory with 4 other people, in hopes of getting a steady income from that and being able to retire from the factory he works at, getting rid of the night shifts he does. Ontop of that he is going to sell his coffee roasting business, to get rid of that headache. He is having big issues with a company he and some other ppl own over seas, because they jsut lost over 2 million dollars due to an insurance problem... so he has all that on his mind, plus his health... we went to the doctor together yesterday and he has done very well to bring down factors influencing his health.

Every second day we go to his mothers place, and it is nice because its a strange world for me... she's a very lively italian woman who speaks no english, but cooks the best damn food somehow by using practically nothing. I enjoy what time i have with him, wether we are at his mothers place having lunch, dinner or breakfast, at his sisters places, or just together alone having dinner on the beach at night.

i wish he didn't have all these business issues,b ut they all existed a long time before me, so i guessi knew early on what i was sorta getting myself into.

Eclectica, you are too quick to generalise a situation to something that is 'typical'. That would be like me assuming that when ur wife goes to france or senegal with ur daugher for a week, u spend the seven days of her absence fucking prostitutes, snorting coke and eating women out.

That may be typical, but typical isn't always reality.

Eitehrway, nobody said love was logical or a step-by-step of rights and wrongs...sometimes injustice is done and suffering occurs together, but that doesn't mean that the end is near. When people you love hurt, you try your best to be there for them, and it hurts me taht everything with my man hit at one time... business worries, his health went down hill... but we both discuss this regularly, coz we're pretty open, we aknowledge obvious and non-obvious things and we look forward to a better time.

maybe it will come, maybe it wont, but i feel it is better to try than to just give up on someone and something.

:drool: :hippie: :console: :love:

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:14
...i feel it is better to try than to just give up on someone and something.

i'm not sure i really believe that...

i think u just like the feeling of being needed... as if ur presence is a good thing in someone's life... that's fair nuff, i think we all do... at least u have that.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:24
i'm not sure i really believe that...

i think u just like the feeling of being needed... as if ur presence is a good thing in someone's life... that's fair nuff, i think we all do... at least u have that.

no, you are wrong. If i wanted to feel needed, i'd go live down in the garage with my dogs who worship anyone who just flashes them a severed chicken foot.

I dont think there is any shame in believing ones presence is a good thing in someones life..u make it sound negative. I do believe i am a good thing in his life, and he knows he is a good presence in my life. If it wasnt' so, there'd be no point in being together.

I dont understand waht u would even draw that conclusion from, that i just like the feeling of being needed. Why come out with a negative view like that, instead of just understanding that two people who deeply care for each other are going through a hard spot.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:27
that was very good..thanks for sharing that..just ignore 'my crap' and reply to others it works best that way. ;)

um i saw a cute cartoon in the paper today..it was a Garfield one..with Jon and Garfield standing next to each other..Joh asks garfield..he says, "are you ignoring me?"

Garfield replies, "no, not really"

Jon then says, "Because I wish you would."

Garfield then asks, "Can't I just stand here?"

Dollar_Girl I am happy to 'stand' in ur prescence..seen or not.

-Tim :D

i'm not ignoring you buddy, but what exactly would i be replying to? or do i just need to aknowledge ur presence in order for u to feel 'loved' and 'treasured'?

I know you exist harb, and i know when ur online, even with ur little invisible star next to your name. I aknowledge ur presence mentally each and every time.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:28
no, you are wrong. If i wanted to feel needed, i'd go live down in the garage with my dogs who worship anyone who just flashes them a severed chicken foot.

I dont think there is any shame in believing ones presence is a good thing in someones life..u make it sound negative. I do believe i am a good thing in his life, and he knows he is a good presence in my life. If it wasnt' so, there'd be no point in being together.

I dont understand waht u would even draw that conclusion from, that i just like the feeling of being needed. Why come out with a negative view like that, instead of just understanding that two people who deeply care for each other are going through a hard spot.

no... i think you think i make it sound negative... if u wanna take it that way then be my guest =/

it isn't my fault ur a moron.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:35
the apparments he is paying off is part of his divorce settlement. He is paying them off for his wife. His son is currently living there.

so charge him rent, if he's old nuff to live on his own, he's old nuff to pay rent.

He took out the loan of 500,000 and bought a water factory with 4 other people, in hopes of getting a steady income from that and being able to retire from the factory he works at, getting rid of the night shifts he does.

yep... that's a great plan, i'm sure u'll learn all u need to about business from him.

Ontop of that he is going to sell his coffee roasting business, to get rid of that headache. He is having big issues with a company he and some other ppl own over seas, because they jsut lost over 2 million dollars due to an insurance problem...

yes... more business acumin... very good

Every second day we go to his mothers place, and it is nice because its a strange world for me... she's a very lively italian woman who speaks no english, but cooks the best damn food somehow by using practically nothing. I enjoy what time i have with him, wether we are at his mothers place having lunch, dinner or breakfast, at his sisters places, or just together alone having dinner on the beach at night.

very nice

i wish he didn't have all these business issues,b ut they all existed a long time before me, so i guessi knew early on what i was sorta getting myself into.

yep, i'm sure u did

When people you love hurt, you try your best to be there for them

ya right on sista... sure u do...

maybe it will come, maybe it wont, but i feel it is better to try than to just give up on someone and something.

admit it... ur just in it for the $ ha ha ha =D

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:35
actually i do feel like u summed up a very emotinal part of my life, with a off-beat comment. Ofcourse it is your choice to do so, but dont pretend like you meant it in a lovely sunshine positive manner.

All the nights i ahve spent crying and hurting, can't be summed up with "i think i just like being needed".

sweetheart, ur entitled to ur opinoin, but dont get stroppy when i disagree with it.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:37
actually i do feel like u summed up a very emotinal part of my life, with a off-beat comment. Ofcourse it is your choice to do so, but dont pretend like you meant it in a lovely sunshine positive manner.

All the nights i ahve spent crying and hurting, can't be summed up with "i think i just like being needed".

sweetheart, ur entitled to ur opinoin, but dont get stroppy when i disagree with it.

u see it as off-beat... but it wasn't... it was a very profound comment... and u show ur lack of understanding by regarding it as 'off beat'...

and i did mean it in a sunshiney manner, but after ur reply i just thought fukkit... ur a twat.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:40

sometimes u can cry for years for no reason... it isn't anyone's fault, or anything else's fault... u just cry because that is how u are... then u can smile for no reason for years too... it's just that u seem to think something is always responsible.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:43
so charge him rent, if he's old nuff to live on his own, he's old nuff to pay rent.

yep... that's a great plan, i'm sure u'll learn all u need to about business from him.

yes... more business acumin... very good

very nice

yep, i'm sure u did

ya right on sista... sure u do...

admit it... ur just in it for the $ ha ha ha =D

it's fine for u to have a good giggle at our issues, i do think however its slightly immature.

He does charge his son rent, however, the rent doesn't cover the repayments on the building. His son is however taking over the repayments in 4 weeks as he wishes to own the place.

He has had the business which is experiencing insurance issues, for over 15 years. He is selling hsi coffee business at the end of the year after putting everyoen on contracts, and leaving the factory.

We'll see how it goes ay. if it works it works, if not, then thats the way it is.

you are one of thsoe people who says something like "fuck you" and then posts a smiling or laughing smilie after it, pretending it was meant in a light hearted way.

Thats ok, there are many people like that, i'm not afraid to take responsibility for my comments. peace out brotha

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:47
it's fine for u to have a good giggle at our issues, i do think however its slightly immature.

He does charge his son rent, however, the rent doesn't cover the repayments on the building. His son is however taking over the repayments in 4 weeks as he wishes to own the place.

He has had the business which is experiencing insurance issues, for over 15 years. He is selling hsi coffee business at the end of the year after putting everyoen on contracts, and leaving the factory.

We'll see how it goes ay. if it works it works, if not, then thats the way it is.

you are one of thsoe people who says something like "fuck you" and then posts a smiling or laughing smilie after it, pretending it was meant in a light hearted way.

Thats ok, there are many people like that, i'm not afraid to take responsibility for my comments. peace out brotha

fuck u =D

i'm not having a laugh... i just remember what it was like to have such faith in someone when they really weren't worth it... i really hope it turns out well for u... but i think he's taking the piss... just my opinion... if u don't want it don't post ur life here...

peace out urself.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:48
sometimes u can cry for years for no reason... it isn't anyone's fault, or anything else's fault... u just cry because that is how u are... then u can smile for no reason for years too... it's just that u seem to think something is always responsible.

how would u know what i seem to think and what is real and waht is jsut some forced intellectual analogy type thingie u create to make yourself look profound and informed? If i can't explain my heart breaking, then why is it that you think you can? you dont knwo why i cry, because u dont know the things i think about before i cry, or after i cry.

I'm not depressed etc, so why would i spend spontaneous 'years' of my life crying and then having a chuckle?

when someone dies, you cry, when someone u care about is sick, you cry, when someone is hurting, you cry.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:51
how would u know what i seem to think

cuz u post ur life on this forum idiot.

and what is real and waht is jsut some forced intellectual analogy type thingie u create to make yourself look profound and informed? If i can't explain my heart breaking, then why is it that you think you can? you dont knwo why i cry, because u dont know the things i think about before i cry, or after i cry.

i don't recall telling u that i knew why u cry.

I'm not depressed etc, so why would i spend spontaneous 'years' of my life crying and then having a chuckle?

why u asking me? u just told me i don't know... i even told u i don't know... lmao... get a grip.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:51
fuck u =D

i'm not having a laugh... i just remember what it was like to have such faith in someone when they really weren't worth it... i really hope it turns out well for u... but i think he's taking the piss... just my opinion... if u don't want it don't post ur life here...

peace out urself.

like i said, dont get stroppy becaus :jerkoff: e i disagree. in a previous post here i mentioned ur very entitled to your opinion, no where did i say i didnt' want it, so why get so defensive?

Maybe i shouldn't post my life here, but i figure its the latest trend u know, i'm trying to fit in.

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 14:54
like i said, dont get stroppy becaus :jerkoff: e i disagree. in a previous post here i mentioned ur very entitled to your opinion, no where did i say i didnt' want it, so why get so defensive?

Maybe i shouldn't post my life here, but i figure its the latest trend u know, i'm trying to fit in.

i'm not stroppy lol... i'm just pishing around... i'm not even being defensive... in the end u just project ur mood onto other people's posts and make assumptions about their state of mind... but in reality it's ur state of mind...

woohoo =D

as for trends... hahhahhahaha... nice one ;)

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-07, 14:59
cuz u post ur life on this forum idiot.

i don't recall telling u that i knew why u cry.

why u asking me? u just told me i don't know... i even told u i don't know... lmao... get a grip.

i find ur replies are all very defensive with ur "lmao" etc. I mean are u really laughing that hard? or just typing it to make ur self appear casual and off-beat?

anyway, night, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seeu harb

mekajinn
2004-04-07, 15:02
i find ur replies are all very defensive with ur "lmao" etc. I mean are u really laughing that hard? or just typing it to make ur self appear casual and off-beat?

anyway, night, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no... i'm devastated, but u don't give a shit so i may as well laugh eh?

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-08, 00:33
thats interesting ay, because u have always expressed urself through hateful words. Fuck knows i've received a life-time supply of disgusting words from you... but you make excuses for it with "that is how some people express their emotions" etc...

some men beat their wives... i guess thats ok

other men kill their wives... maybe thats ok too

You once called ur exc4essive hurtful words "passion" ... i disagree... coz then i guess beating women etc is passion too...

eclectica
2004-04-08, 01:11
Love will create dependencies for both parties involved in a couple, and it is to be expected in a loving relationship that they need each other. The idea that two people have to be independent and self sufficient in a relationship, is an ironic expectation. Hopefully you two support each other and need each other. You can't just walk from your spouse when things are bad for him. It should be in health and in sickness that you love each other.

You have no other life besides this one, so don't bother comparing yourself with the lives of other people and their happiness levels. If I could go back and change things in my life, I wouldn't because the unhappiness and errors made me what I am today.

The Dionysian will to life (http://www.angelfire.com/md2/timewarp/nietzsche.html) means to affirm all parts of life, including the bad parts.

nicobie
2004-04-08, 01:34
Lots of Lovies to both $ and meka

It's all good u dillweeds...........

try to suck it up.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-08, 11:32
Love will create dependencies for both parties involved in a couple, and it is to be expected in a loving relationship that they need each other. The idea that two people have to be independent and self sufficient in a relationship, is an ironic expectation. Hopefully you two support each other and need each other. You can't just walk from your spouse when things are bad for him. It should be in health and in sickness that you love each other.

You have no other life besides this one, so don't bother comparing yourself with the lives of other people and their happiness levels. If I could go back and change things in my life, I wouldn't because the unhappiness and errors made me what I am today.

The Dionysian will to life (http://www.angelfire.com/md2/timewarp/nietzsche.html) means to affirm all parts of life, including the bad parts.\

you have a skill of summarising things into perspective, whereas i and most others here tend to ramble on.

Nic, Lots o' Lovies...

infact, lots o lovies to all

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-08, 14:01
dude, its not because of you that i have posted this information about my life. It is because of the way i was feeling at the time. When i am sad i wish someone i care about was here to hug me, and no-one was, so i turned to my sexy beasts here at 3-3-3.org to burden with my rants about what i was thinking about at the current time. You can't draw personal information out of me, with ur 'skills', i can only offer it to you when i am ready and willing, so dont give yourself credit for 'mastering' something which u havn't.

Don't turn it into a big deal.

I dont know why i disapeared for a couple of months when i did, i can't really remember.

You dont bring out the best and worst in me, because u dont know what my best and worst is, for u are yet to experience it. Dont give yourself credit for 'bringing' things out of me, because you only see what i offer you of my own free will. I'm not 'sleep typing', i am fully conscious when i reply and post here and thus i am aware of what i type.

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-08, 14:30
ur right dude, head-over-heels.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/katarinat/penis-head.jpg

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-08, 14:38
dude, i dont think so. And yes, it was sarcasm.

night

eclectica
2004-04-08, 23:03
Dollar girl why did you stay away so long then?

and you are not honest if you deny i am the reason that drew you back here..and that I bring out the best and worst in you here.
From what I can tell, mekajinn/mek/doghopper x and harby/wishful thinking/tim are only here because Dollar_Girl is here. So if Dollar_Girl leaves, then the forum loses not one but three members.

nicobie
2004-04-09, 01:42
From what I can tell, mekajinn/mek/doghopper x and harby/wishful thinking/tim are only here because Dollar_Girl is here. So if Dollar_Girl leaves, then the forum loses not one but three members.

harby is important?

nicobie
2004-04-10, 01:29
she prolly don like u

i know i dislike u
why do u mess with with her anyway?

U da prick I suppose..

prick prick prick prick prick prick,

got the hint dillweed?