View Full Version : My Dollar_Girl Fantasy

tim
2004-03-27, 02:17

mekajinn
2004-03-27, 02:19
was fulfilled tonight in the form of a girl called Danette.. I no longer have need to 'see you' now. ;)

If anyone wants details you aren't getting any. It was easy and unexpected.

u cant say it's unexpected after u spent all that time inflating her d00d =]

eclectica
2004-03-27, 02:39
My Dollar_Girl Fantasy was fulfilled tonight in the form of a girl called Danette.. I no longer have need to 'see you' now.
Harby, so dollar_girl was right after all not to open her heart and soul to you, because it turns out you think of her as just another disposable whore. You said she is cruel but actually it turns out that you are the cruel one.

Dude, it's people like you that Jesus died on the cross for.
:rebuke:

eclectica
2004-03-27, 03:01
the feeling or the high i have right now is still going on..strong..i don't want this euphoria to end.
I read that people like to cut off their air supply, and that heightens their orgasm. In other words, you could be choking the chicken while getting choked, and that would be the most pleasurable thing you would feel in life.

They say God has a sense of humor, and I believe he does if he designed us to feel such pleasure in the throes of death. Death is the orgasm and climax of life.

death and crucifixion is the highest form of orgasm that all of mankind should strive to achieve.

eclectica
2004-03-27, 03:10
we have multiple practice orgasms through life, which we call "sex". yet the most intense and genuine orgasm of all, is death itself, and that only comes once. perhaps it is the overwhelming pleasure of death which kills us, rather than its fatal nature.

nicobie
2004-03-27, 03:12
U might want to think about 'lurkies suggestion on how to extend u're high.

I've heard ceiling fans are sturdy enough to hold a noose. Just be careful not to hang too long...

Hahahahahahaha
dillweed

slx
2004-03-27, 03:23
even married people need a sense of individuality and privacy. Hence leading seperate lives while moving through life together. Seperate friends, seperate hobbiesnot so

maybe a majority but not an entirety

slx
2004-03-27, 03:26
yet the most intense and genuine orgasm of all, is death itselfand how do you know this?

eclectica
2004-03-27, 03:47
and how do you know this?
extrapolation

I feel like I'm dying everytime I cum