not quite what i expected thats all :p

Criminal_Sniper
2004-03-18, 13:27
out loud?
well ill type instead wouldnt want to wake the neibours :p
dude ur awesome (in many ways)
someone who knows what they want and arent scared to hide it
open up and show us who u really are
i dont think i could reach 1% of ur total worth just reading back on posts or anything
i want to see more

and i expected something bigger not little things
but the little things do hurt
and they add up
get me on a drunker night
it makes me open up much more :beer:

slx
2004-03-18, 18:03
Originally posted by wishful thinking
what were u expecting?

expect nothing and you'll always get it or more

Beejus
2004-03-19, 03:02
They say that hate is a strong word. I'm still young and naive so I don't know if my small adolescent mind can comprehend the full meaning and emotions of: hate

However, I do know what irritates the piss out. I'm going to list a few of them on this thread, in hopes to bring more chatter :-D

As of Right Now! March 18th 2004 ----9:51PM The things I hate are:

1.) The girl in my Senior class who complained at the class meeting today that the traditional "girls wearing dresses underneath their gowns at graduation is barbaric...and we need to stop living in the dark ages and be allowed to express ourselves for who we are".

Now I'm a supporter of self-expression, but I'm also a values kind of gent. I believe there are times when you should be appropriate, considerate, and presentable, and there should as well be times when you can let loose and be all that you can't be during regular hours. However, this girl complains every day about something new...a feminist extremist she is... she doesn't care if it's not far to the guys, just her fellow women, which makes her a hypocrite anyway (Americans and their hypcrocisy...it's like a gene or something). The way I look at it is: We'll have a lot of family, friends, and all of that there for our graduation. How we express ourselves TODAY may not be our taste for TOMORROW, but everyone can agree that when you're 75 years old and looking back at yourself at the proudest moment of your life, that it's probably best to be nice, professional, and presentable... besides it's only for an 1, 2 at the most....boohoo, cry me a river...

(this coming from the kid who fought back against censorship at his school.....anyone see the irony?)

2.) I don't know how times were back when you all were young (you might still be young, I don't know your age)... but in movies and stories and all that...it was always the GUY who was the ASSHOLE, the "PLAYER" and all of that while being in high school... I swear to God something changed because the only kind of girls I can find are the worst ones. They are beautiful, they lead me on, seriously make me believe they like me back, even "give themselves" to me in attempt to prove something... and yet when I make the move to establish a relationship...they bail and say "I don't want the status of being someone's girlfriend".... I never felt so used and abused...my heart was yet again crushed...

I was once with a girl (I made a post earlier in whatever month) for 11 months for did nothing but talk about our 1 year anniversary and how much she loved me, and how no matter what when I go to college next year she was gonna be true to me and we'll make things work so we could one day have a life... (now I know it's crazy to think that it will work, but you've probably all be there at one point or another)....and what does she do? She dumps me 1 week before our anniversary...and has now slept with 5 guys since me...even though I was her 3rd....it's nasty....she's also into drugs...comes to school high everyday...barely dressed...it's amazing how much she changed and I how much I've stayed the same...

and .....

3.)

I hate the RIAA:beer:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure there's plenty of more things I could list off, but I'm feeling a little bit better by sharing those moments...however, if I ever get drunk and decide to type on this thread again...be prepared to hear plenty of tales of working at McDonalds and the shit I must put up with ;)

-----------good night to all

Beejus
2004-03-19, 03:28
makes me sad too:sad: ...not so much the fact that her and I didn't work out...but just how she's changed ...and for the worse at that...and how I can't do a god damn thing about it besides watch her waste away

....it's tough...high school is fuckin tough and they DARE put more stress on us with The No Child Left Behind bullshit...don't those politician fuckers remember anything about high school? (probably not because all they did was read their god damn books all day instead of being social...and they figured that's the best way to go because look at them now, they are successful and that's what they did...but they forget, they also have no fuckin lives! just people that suck up to them and leach of them for their green.....bastards, I hope they all rot in hell)

...hmm...I guess I hate politicians now too...throw it on the list

eclectica
2004-03-19, 17:54
-people leaving their garbage in shopping carts
-when people stop walking once they get to an escalator
-spitting
-people who drift forward in their cars while waiting at red lights
-people who cut you in a line and think you're not on line because you don't rear-end the guy in front of you on line
-when trains are crowded and people try to squeeze on rather than wait for the next train
-folks who argue with the cashier over the price of an item at the store
-car alarms
-dogs barking
-when my phone rings at home
-miserly cheapness and lack of quality
-lack of precision and accuracy, including spelling mistakes on signs and clocks being off
-lack of self control and inability to resist drooling over sex or food
-people who use their hands in place of napkins
-when people lick their fingers
-environmentally friendly faucets that spring closed to save water

Beejus
2004-03-20, 04:52
the lost ttoo listed....alittle obsessive compullsive?

(the spelling mistakes are to go towards E's disliking of mispelled words)

Dollar_Girl
2004-03-20, 14:50
Originally posted by eclectica
-people leaving their garbage in shopping carts
-when people stop walking once they get to an escalator
-spitting
-people who drift forward in their cars while waiting at red lights
-people who cut you in a line and think you're not on line because you don't rear-end the guy in front of you on line
-when trains are crowded and people try to squeeze on rather than wait for the next train
-folks who argue with the cashier over the price of an item at the store
-car alarms
-dogs barking
-when my phone rings at home
-miserly cheapness and lack of quality
-lack of precision and accuracy, including spelling mistakes on signs and clocks being off
-lack of self control and inability to resist drooling over sex or food

first of all.... i dispise people who WALK up escalators... i mean get real, they are for us lazy people.... right next to escalators (here in aust) are ususually a nice flight of STATIC stairs... if u gotta walk, then do not use the escalator, for i hate having people push and shove their way up or down desperately trying to save about 4 seconds.

As for trains... i'd rather squeeze into a train than wait another 35 minutes for hte next one... then again, this isn't new york city or japan, so maybe i dont know the feeling of a truely over-crowded train.

my number one hate is busting to go to the toilet and then realising someone is just in there taking a shit... i HATE going to the toilet after someone else ... they always leave a smell in there. Worst offenders are men who have had too much alcohol... the smell they leave in a bathroom after taking a piss is vomit worthy... not to mention actual droplets of urine on the walls, floor and toilet seat.... i mean, why, in this day and age, do they still "shake the snake" ?

i also dislike excessive use of my name... my boss says "katarina" about 10 times a minute... every minute... for 12 hour shifts... at first i found it flattering... after a while i wanted to shove his head in the deepfryer and watch him suffer.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-03-20, 21:54
hey katarina u know what katarina um katarina
hehehe :D
i hate people with no sence of humor (im not sure of any here)
unless in a bad mood even i loose some of my sence of humor then
life is a joke why NOT laugh about it!!!
lmao

dudeasincool
2004-03-20, 23:03
Nice list, eclectic. I'm going to add the parking gestapho, and people who arent respectful or polite.:eatout:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-03-21, 13:17
fucking neo nazis
and the old type for that matter