you're weird mate...truely..disturbingly...an utterly.. weird:coward:

*notice* Being weird isn't a bad thing.:beer:

Criminal_Sniper
2004-03-21, 15:09
ah but watch where u go they might burn u at a stake
:P

Dollar_Girl
2004-06-19, 13:10
i remember when i was a kid, going to some night session at a friend's church... all the ppl started shaking and having what looked like a ceisure... they were twitching on the floor in some trance. I remember crying because i was scared.

If you thought spending a friday night on the couch watching repeats of Friends is pathetic, try going for a ceisure session at your local church.

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 13:15
i remember when i was a kid, going to some night session at a friend's church... all the ppl started shaking and having what looked like a ceisure... they were twitching on the floor in some trance. I remember crying because i was scared.

If you thought spending a friday night on the couch watching repeats of Friends is pathetic, try going for a ceisure session at your local church.

ur spelling is really awful lol.

do they show repeats of friends in all english speaking places on a friday night? weird.

and as for phreaky religious ppl having seizures... be careful ffs... religion stuff can be contageous... and those ppl are phucking phreaks IMO.

I think i would have cried... at least the sunday school i went to was pleasant and involved drinking tea, eating bickies and talking about jesus... i don't recall anyone falling down or having a seizure... cept the reverend that time i did my elephant impression... but that's another story...

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-07, 14:25
ive seen the same thing $girl
its very strange
and noone does a thing about it
or the poor visitors freak out and they go don't worry

ive argued with christians and we come to the point where they say no matter what happens the bible is right and it's the feeling in the heart that christians get from god and believing (a trap to me) that really matters

seeing things like this and other many problems with the church has always made me able to see through that pathetically put to gether pice of shit

mekajinn
2004-07-07, 15:16
religious ppl tend to use that religion as a justification for their own personal beliefs no matter what they are...

the thing i find amusing is that when u ask a christian who created god they say that he is just there... yet they find it so unacceptable that someone can believe that the universe was 'just there' lol...

i'm not sure i recognise religion as anything 'special' any more... it is just a personal belief... the fact that so many of the wankers want to join together just shows they are weak.

it's like 2 ppl can be muslims... one believes in killing, the other does not... and that is about the most fundamental belief a human can have... and yet they are both muslim... ridiculous.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-07, 20:55
interpreted.....lol
the U.S. has already found to have made some of that shit up
and there have been tapes with fat bin ladens
but it all dosent matter
they have been pleaded at to arrest bin laden before
they continue to do business with the bin laden family

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-07, 21:48
get this
they call them fundamentalist muslims
something which they helped created with pakistans intelligence community
who has a huge amount of terror links and taliban (no invasion? - lebanon syria and iran are next anyway)
now a true muslim is supposed to not do anything that mohammed did
he didnt fly planes
Israel is more fundamental
and haha the latest they are threatening to kill leaders (sharon no doubt) if he decides to pull out of the strip

haha and this is the world we are living in
all wars have been back both sides by the international banks and the big corporations
Britain is selling arms to India to use against Pakistan
Britain is also selling arms to Pakistan, to use against India! :p

just throwing little things ur way like this to see what u all think
most say im crazy and/or a terrorist because i go against the government
well that isnt the definition sorry
its the use of force against civilians to acheive political conclusions
now the United states is guilty in not only the department of startiong and using it but faking and ignoring it when it sees fit
WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Hitler writes that people will believe the big lie before the small ones
u have fallen for a dictators charm
the doubt of the election to start with was followed up when?
oh wait they werent allowed to right?
MOVE BACK AMERICA - nothing to hide here - GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!
now they put that doubt there knowing noone would or could do anything really
then they get in a buddy of Bush's - Kerry
who are both in a secret socienty from yale to which they have total secrecy
skull and bones society "bonesmen" are not supposed to say that they are even such but these two have
now they cannot speak of it but they have to speak of every secret they have

i think we could get Bush arrested as a National security risk
he can give secrets but not tell us anything or what he tells them
that would beat the shit out of any claim that they knew of the attacks n such because all they do is say we fucked up and ask for more funding and powers
some of the signs of a dictator

AND NOW feast ur fragile little minds on this

the world trade center towers
the first to fall was blowing white smoke for an hour or more then it turned to black
ask a fireman if this means that the fire is of a lower temperature and starved of oxygen
so it would only be getting cooler right or am i bending some truth?
anyway they say the beams melted
im-fucking-possible
the fire would have done it earlier or not at all
now they have firemen in the building screaming bomb are going off just before it comes down

WHO THE FUCK WILL BE SMACKED FOR THIS??????????????????
WILL ANYTHING BE DONE?????????
NO!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha u americans will be the downfall of life on earth
THATS why the world hates u

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 13:49
Britain is selling arms to India to use against Pakistan
Britain is also selling arms to Pakistan, to use against India! :p

i resent that... we sell arms to india and pakistan to keep them safe from each other :p

hell we sell arms to anyone... and use the profits to build footie stadiums out of marshmallow :p

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-08, 14:21
Old French - resentir, “to feel strongly"
resent how?
what is it u feel so stringly about that hasnt been spoonfed
and what about the nukes?
and that was not at all against u just the government
if u are stupid enough to believe it well jump on the boat and fuck off for all i care no offence dude
but a fool dosent know he is a fool till he opens his eyes
i am in no way stating u have lack of intelligence
i would say so lol u should have worked out i can be upfront at times right?
want to learn the truth ill give it to ya even chat to me on msn u will not be able to refute what i say only possibly deny
but the questions remain.....think about what they could
old blair has been saying a few things contractory to what he has said in the past little while
now with the towers getting blown to shit as a reason for afganistan was bullshit one of the worst terrorist acts ive seen
they released the supposed hickackers photos
now they knew nothing?
and they found them and could piece them together to identifying them?
it melted the metal supposedly
now that means they would have had to have been monitoring them for sometime and knew of the plan right
unless they just fucked up and need more controlls like the patriot act and can enact martial law and u have no constitution to protect u
remember they didnt need to read it to sign it in?
weren't allowed i might add
now they want it permanent (no constitutional protection is permant though cause ur in emergency cause of the bankruptcy)
anyone read the thing? lmao

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 14:45
Old French - resentir, “to feel strongly"
resent how?
what is it u feel so stringly about that hasnt been spoonfed
and what about the nukes?
and that was not at all against u just the government
if u are stupid enough to believe it well jump on the boat and fuck off for all i care no offence dude
but a fool dosent know he is a fool till he opens his eyes
i am in no way stating u have lack of intelligence
i would say so lol u should have worked out i can be upfront at times right?
want to learn the truth ill give it to ya even chat to me on msn u will not be able to refute what i say only possibly deny
but the questions remain.....think about what they could
old blair has been saying a few things contractory to what he has said in the past little while
now with the towers getting blown to shit as a reason for afganistan was bullshit one of the worst terrorist acts ive seen
they released the supposed hickackers photos
now they knew nothing?
and they found them and could piece them together to identifying them?
it melted the metal supposedly
now that means they would have had to have been monitoring them for sometime and knew of the plan right
unless they just fucked up and need more controlls like the patriot act and can enact martial law and u have no constitution to protect u
remember they didnt need to read it to sign it in?
weren't allowed i might add
now they want it permanent (no constitutional protection is permant though cause ur in emergency cause of the bankruptcy)
anyone read the thing? lmao

chill out adolf... i was taking the piss :p

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-08, 14:55
well i was being serious i don't mind a joke never said that
stop being so defensive and attack if u can :p lmao
and the name.... is not adolf dont be a dick
u would sooner call bush adolf than me and u won't even know it unless u bother to look and read
he even wishes it was a dictatorship
how do u like dem apples hehe ;)
i take it serious and most think im crazy well i say u are crazy and abnormal for even saying so :p

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 18:21
well i was being serious i don't mind a joke never said that
stop being so defensive and attack if u can :p lmao
and the name.... is not adolf dont be a dick
u would sooner call bush adolf than me and u won't even know it unless u bother to look and read
he even wishes it was a dictatorship
how do u like dem apples hehe ;)
i take it serious and most think im crazy well i say u are crazy and abnormal for even saying so :p

it's just a name d00d... don't call me Dick if u don't like being called Adolf :p

as for dictatorship... as far as i know GW wasn't elected and was only made president because the yanks are too DUMB to have an independent judiciary, thus making it very easy to railroad 'democracy'... i mean until Nixon the US president had the power to go to war with anyone he wished to indefinately...

let's not kid ourselves ppl... from the moment the Supreme Court made GW president the US ceased to be a democracy... as soon as Kerry stomps into the whitehouse in January 2005 it will once again be a democracy... not because of the party he is a member of... but because he won't be the figurehead of of a gang of CHEATS.

I feel sorry for all Americans that have a brain... you must be so embarrassed that this fucking usurper was on the throne when the shit hit the fan =/

eclectica
2004-07-08, 19:15
I feel sorry for all Americans that have a brain... you must be so embarrassed that this fucking usurper was on the throne when the shit hit the fan
It is embarassing but I feel that the shame is even greater for the Brits, with their leader Blair being Bush's poodle.

mekajinn
2004-07-08, 21:45
It is embarassing but I feel that the shame is even greater for the Brits, with their leader Blair being Bush's poodle.

agreed... but at least he was democratically elected...

we both know why the UK made this stand... it has nothing to do with GW and rather more the shaping of the New World Order as an efigy of the glorious British principles of freedom of speech and exploitation... u see it is u colonials that are our poodles... just as mehmet always said lmao... u can't just decide that democracy is yours lol... ur culture is ours with it's own idiosynchracies... if we fight for u we are fighting for our legacy... because ur legacy is ours lol... same goes for the australians really... no matter how much we'd all like to pretend we are different, we aren't.

in the end E the UK never claimed to be the world's premier democracy lmfao... and we never pretended to be the greatest super power etc etc. Know that if we stand shoulder to shoulder with u then we are getting something out of it... just cuz u can't see it merely means we are clever enough to hide it ;)

and Blair is going to win the next UK election... and the UK will adopt a European constitution... Bush will be back in texas snorting coke by the end of january 2005... unless of course WMD are miraculously discovered before then... but that's the point... i don't think Blair needs WMD to be re-elected... but GW needs it so bad that I wouldn't be suprised if we see some CIA evidence as shoddy as the bay of pigs lmao.

they are both politicians... they are both utter arseholes... at least urs looks ok when he goes casual... Blair looks like a phucking teacher at a school disco =/

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-08, 22:57
why call me by another name?
andi critisised u over it and then u complain about me calling u a dick
u know not as in the name as in a cock
don't be one
u tend to let go of values just to prove a point and when questions its all a joke
speak ur mind like u mean what ur saying
id really like things to be clear when needed dude

u say theres no difference lets be politically correct and noone will be able to do thier own thing is that how it usually goes?
denying things exist stops them from being free aswell
its kind of a subconcious rascism

though not that it matters if someone is elected
some of the most popular have turned out to be killers
thats the way a dictator gets his power is through deception while claim to be for the people
fuck do i have to teach history here too???? FUCK FUCK FUCK
3 accounts of his wishing he was a dictator
now would there be any parrallel lines running between his dreams and wishes and the real actual happenings
what bush means is he wishes it were an open dictatorship where they could say what they wanted and do what they do with noone to do anything
disarming people - isnt that unconstitutional?
isnt half of the shit these guys do?
every president has had royal bloodlines and are always in groups of high ranking people (good and bad lol)
and the united states in not independant
and has no treasury
it is now the IMF
and in turn by the U.N
global government a conspiracy?
they already failedwith the league of nations
FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA, IRS etc are not part of the U.S. government but the only have stocks in them
The UN IS a One World Super Government and we have One World Law and a One World Monetary System.

The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration.

There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.

New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

The Revolutionary War was a fraud.

The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.

The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

"The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

We are Human capital.
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/bless/eo13037.htm
a link to the document

The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Fuher,"etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

WHO OWNS THE U.N.?
They own us all

this isnt crazy in this least but still unbelievable by most Americans
do people bother to ask questions anymore?

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 00:36
why call me by another name?

to see if you'd bite... thanks for confirming it lol... it was a joke... i really don't give a fuck what u call me lmao.

andi critisised u over it and then u complain about me calling u a dick
u know not as in the name as in a cock
don't be one
u tend to let go of values just to prove a point and when questions its all a joke
speak ur mind like u mean what ur saying
id really like things to be clear when needed dude

unlucky mate... life doesn't revolve round ur needs does it?

If i say "chill out adolf, i was taking the piss" how can u possibly think it was serious lmao? is it time of the month CS? u got the painters in or something?

u say theres no difference lets be politically correct and noone will be able to do thier own thing is that how it usually goes?
denying things exist stops them from being free aswell
its kind of a subconcious rascism

dunno wtf ur talking bout. i refer u back to ur own sentence bout things needing to make sense :p

though not that it matters if someone is elected
some of the most popular have turned out to be killers
thats the way a dictator gets his power is through deception while claim to be for the people
fuck do i have to teach history here too????

no dude... i have a degree in politics and history... u do not need to teach me history, but if u have any interesting historical anecdotes i will be glad to share =]

FUCK FUCK FUCK
3 accounts of his wishing he was a dictator...

...You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

The Revolutionary War was a fraud.

The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

that last point is interesting... but not mindblowing... the UK government is the 3rd largest landowner in the US... most of it probably on the east coast... probably worth a lot of money... the UK owns more of the US than the US owns of the UK... even as a percentage of the total area of the country... and australia too no doubt.

You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

lmao... come on crim... England never really gave a fuck about what the pope says lol.

and that treaty... would have been signed by King John (unless it was a unilateral papist treaty)... the same guy that signed Magna Carta... the same guy who instantly went against all the points of the Magna Carta after it was signed lol.

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.

The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

"The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

We are Human capital.
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/bless/eo13037.htm
a link to the document

The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings," "Prime Ministers," and "Fuher,"etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

absolutely... the US made billions out of the UK in WWII... suited us really, cuz now they have to police the world defending the British way of life LAUGH MY FUCKING ARSE RIGHT OFF HAR HAR HAR... but they do get the glory too... all those coffins with the stars and stripes on 'em... oh well.

WHO OWNS THE U.N.?
They own us all

this isnt crazy in this least but still unbelievable by most Americans
do people bother to ask questions anymore?

um... u make some interesting points... and a lot of the conjecture is quite entertaining... which is ok, cuz this is a forum... but a lot of it is bollocks too, as well u know.

The UN could well own us all... but we all own the UN too if that is the case... if we all decided the UN was shite and refused to have anything to do with it would the UN come round and insist that we comply? no, because it relies on those same individuals to do it's work... if all UN workers stopped working for the UN it would be powerless wouldn't it?

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 01:16
if u called me it to my face i would drill ur fucking head into the ground
and if ur talking to me i would expect a little respect as i would give to u untill u don't show it to me like what just happened
but i don't really fuckin care to be honest

and my not making sence to is not my problem
what i mean when i say u don't make sence are things that are not neccessary
i cant see why they are done

'English common law' only has privileges - not rights

im sick of people dismissing me with stupid almost pre-written bush style speeches
without even usually telling me where i am right or wrong
just oh u can't say that or no nothing happened u take it wrong ur just wrong

the thing i hate about Englishmen is they have the same american ignorance but it is backed with much hatred
and they are so proud of it also

these are the type of flag waving fuckers who im talking about

i think u need to rewiew ur hostory and politics also dude

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 01:46
if u called me it to my face i would drill ur fucking head into the ground

oh... so u do use the same tactics as the capitalists?

i have been beaten up by bigger and badder anarchists than u mate... bring it on.

and if ur talking to me i would expect a little respect as i would give to u untill u don't show it to me like what just happened
but i don't really fuckin care to be honest

u got respect... but u decided to take this >>> "i resent that... we sell arms to india and pakistan to keep them safe from each other :p

hell we sell arms to anyone... and use the profits to build footie stadiums out of marshmallow :p" <<< seriously... which is just silly isn't it?

I never said u lacked intelligence... in fact a lot of the stuff u post i find fascinating...

and my not making sence to is not my problem
what i mean when i say u don't make sence are things that are not neccessary
i cant see why they are done

'English common law' only has privileges - not rights

true enough, but the government tends not to fuck with common law because it usually ends up with several hundred thousand people rioting in London.

im sick of people dismissing me with stupid almost pre-written bush style speeches
without even usually telling me where i am right or wrong
just oh u can't say that or no nothing happened u take it wrong ur just wrong

i didn't say u were wrong... u lack structure... and that structure is what makes ur work easier for other ppl to understand... a lot of the time ur right, but u don't tend to structure what u say logically... and it makes for tough reading sometimes... if i take the piss it is tongue in cheek mate... i can see where ur coming from... i'm certainly not trying to discourage u... i am human, i am not infallable... i am wrong sometimes too... like that time in 1997... or was it 1998... i can't remember exactly :p

and the ":p" means i am kidding btw...

the thing i hate about Englishmen is they have the same american ignorance but it is backed with much hatred
and they are so proud of it also

these are the type of flag waving fuckers who im talking about

i think u need to rewiew ur hostory and politics also dude

i know ur german dude, but it's reView :p

ya, and i hate germans cuz they all wear lederhosen, listen to oompah bands and eat sausage HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAH...

how many englishman do u even know?

if ur going by my evidence then u are living proof that germans have no sense of humour... u can't even tell when i am taking the right royal piss out of myself... chill mate... ur among friends... i respect ur opinion... i am just a little bit too sharp and vitriolic for my own good... u have a good brain... we just need to find it :p

j/k ay ;)

english people are wankers for the most part... i don't like them =|

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 02:23
no i don't use capitalist tactics its called u mess with me i fuck u up
like my new politics?
there was no respect when jokes are made and the line between insult is so small that u expected me to bite back
that is not humour to me
its like rascist jokes

and sure it may not all be perfectly structure
but in my mind it is there
i would need to write a few books
ive started collecting material for my first

and im studying English grammar and vocab heavily (along with a hundred other fucking things)
please it was my worst subject and im trying very hard to get things out but sometimes i cant

u Englishmen and ur spotted dick
sounds like crabs to me
u can't get much more basic than that
and at least it dosent sound like a diseased penis lmao

u say i have no sence of humour? maybe mine is just not rascist and offensive to everyone

some guy somes up to u in the street and calls u longshanks will u be hey that nice and laugh
u would think for a sec at least

and something u know i would be sensative about
have enough of fucking assholes in school going nazi nazi (untill i scalped them j/k)

and im in Australia dude...... u know ....full of plenty of Englishmen
and hey u guys bangers n mash
sausages my ass

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 02:42
no i don't use capitalist tactics its called u mess with me i fuck u up

oh i am so scared...

like my new politics?

yep... sounds just like capitalism.

there was no respect when jokes are made and the line between insult is so small that u expected me to bite back
that is not humour to me
its like rascist jokes

no it isn't... it's just ur German, u have no sense of humour and u regard Hitler in a totally negative way... at least he had a political philosophy that he wrote down and made some kind of sense with it lol :p

and sure it may not all be perfectly structure
but in my mind it is there
i would need to write a few books
ive started collecting material for my first

i didn't say perfection was needed... just some kind of order.

and im studying English grammar and vocab heavily (along with a hundred other fucking things)
please it was my worst subject and im trying very hard to get things out but sometimes i cant

ok... i forgive ur structure and spelling... hell i didn't even criticize it in a nasty way until u started telling me u were gonna beat me up lol.

sounds like crabs to me
and at least it dosent sound like a diseased penis lmao

yes... u germans and ur orders that must be obeyed at all times... ur silly walks and ur red triplanes... snigger :p

u say i have no sence of humour? maybe mine is just not rascist and offensive to everyone

sounds like crabs to me
and at least it dosent sound like a diseased penis lmao...

some guy somes up to u in the street and calls u longshanks will u be hey that nice and laugh
u would think for a sec at least

but dude... I'm not Edward I of England am I? and that's the fucking point lol.

I wouldn't give a fuck... no-one here thinks ur a nazi... i like germans on the whole... i don't hold any part of WWII against them, it is a particularly nasty bit of history that we should all be able to laugh about together no? If Mel Brooks as a jew can make To Be Or Not To Be then I think u can drop the apparently defensive way u regard this whole thing.

and something u know i would be sensative about
have enough of fucking assholes in school going nazi nazi (untill i scalped them j/k)

and im in Australia dude...... u know ....full of plenty of Englishmen
and hey u guys bangers n mash
sausages my ass

but u aren't at school now crim ;)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 03:59
everyone is ready to be spoonfed and im resisting and im a fuckhead well good on me will continue to be
this is why every now and then i give up on humanity
to much rivalry
fuck you dude :)

u a fan of orwell?

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 04:11
everyone is ready to be spoonfed and im resisting and im a fuckhead well good on me will continue to be
this is why every now and then i give up on humanity
to much rivalry
fuck you dude :)

u a fan of orwell?

not overly... i think he bout got the big picture right with 1984 tho... then again it was pretty obvious wasn't it?

i don't think ppl are necessarily ready to be spoonfed... i just think they like spending their money on crap... because they think it makes them happy... because telly tells them it will... oh... it is kinda spoonfed hahahhahha =D

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 05:54
1984 is awesome written in 1949 i think
very advanced book and predict we will get this within the next 50 years
in my lifetime for sure
the resistance will be everywhere
i have till then to do something about it then :p

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 09:18
1984 is awesome written in 1949 i think
very advanced book and predict we will get this within the next 50 years
in my lifetime for sure
the resistance will be everywhere
i have till then to do something about it then :p

i thought it was 1948 and he swapped the 4 and 8 round.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 13:36
it was published in 49 at least
he may have written it in the year before hand id say
but still people tend to have limited scope and realism when it comes to the future

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 14:17
hehe u would be surprised
i have these little visions which determine something will happen and close to when it will happen but not what will happen
my friend was here earlier and she was going up to the shops to get something to eat then grab some drinks and head back here
i said as she left "ur not coming back" with no indication from her i just felt it
3 hours later.......
psychics are left with the same questions as most
what do i make of this?
is this right?
is the real?
and what can or should i do?

i don't know where the lines are or how much they blur but i do know i feel things like this
i sensed my grandfathers passing and my mother had a back problem and i could feel her pain at the same time and then it just left after went to get her disk fixed up

ive got some wierd kind of connection but im totally not sure of it all

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 14:31
i do not see this world i feel it
i am all of this and more i believe
i am here but not here
and so removed it isnt funny
i feel like a true outsider
i do not feel human
maybe im not
at least not mentally
the doctors can't work out why i have such brain activity
maybe i am a freak of nature or maybe a freak against it?
u don't understand me because some of the things im writing go back to things i think of which are not even on any subject just some collection or thoughts in my mind tha may relate to anything or nothing
some though pops up in my mind after being awake for three or 4 days and it just puts me in a trance just thinking about them
i can meditate for days without eating let alone moving
i have to find my place

Dollar_Girl
2004-07-09, 15:52
maybe u will become a mass murderer.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 16:35
hell no more the opposite
what do u take me for?
a mass murderer i guess.....
i believe in eye for an eye and karma
something i don't like is murder
i wonder what will become of me

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 17:29
hell no more the opposite
what do u take me for?
a mass murderer i guess.....
i believe in eye for an eye and karma
something i don't like is murder
i wonder what will become of me

eye for an eye sucks...

i think u will either become a member of the padded wallpaper brigade or u will evolve ur thoughts and mental processes to the point where ur gifts can be used on demand... it's a good place to be ;)

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 17:44
eye for an eye works
u steal u get something taken back from u
would a kid go steal chocolate if they knew when they got caught that something would be taken from them?
murder u get shot
firing line
if ur willing to take life ur must be willing to give life

Criminal_Sniper
2004-07-09, 18:40
i don't think i have problems talking its just the people :p
and yes u piss me off to no end
but i piss my self off in the same way
it's not u
well it is but u don't know it
and the reason why is not because of u
u have been given a lump of clay to work on though

mekajinn
2004-07-09, 23:11
eye for an eye works
u steal u get something taken back from u
would a kid go steal chocolate if they knew when they got caught that something would be taken from them?
murder u get shot
firing line
if ur willing to take life ur must be willing to give life

it doesn't work... it is entirely destructive... and a never ending circle... it merely serves to satisfy the lust for revenge... and can never be satisfactorily resolved.

take a look at israel... or northern ireland... eye for an eye cost a lot of people their lives... a lot of innocent ppl.

nicobie
2004-07-10, 00:35
... but because he won't be the figurehead of of a gang of CHEATS.

I feel sorry for all Americans that have a brain... you must be so embarrassed that this fucking usurper was on the throne when the shit hit the fan =/

Sorry Mek, but what shit hit the fan? 911? That was Clintons fault, he was in office for 8 years, Bush for 8 months.

Why wasn't Bush elected fairly? Almost everybody in the US thinks he was. Nobody has come up with anything to refute the election. Mostly they just froth at the mouth because their man didn't win.

Now America gets to pick a golddigger as pres. (can I get catsup with meal?)

I'm not to excited about voting this year.

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 00:44
Sorry Mek, but what shit hit the fan? 911? That was Clintons fault, he was in office for 8 years, Bush for 8 months.

Why wasn't Bush elected fairly? Almost everybody in the US thinks he was. Nobody has come up with anything to refute the election. Mostly they just froth at the mouth because their man didn't win.

Now America gets to pick a golddigger as pres. (can I get catsup with meal?)

I'm not to excited about voting this year.

the bbc investigated the firm responsible for the florida ballot... they had links to GW's relatives... 3000 floridians were denied the vote because they were wrongly labelled as ex-cons... the firm responsible for this info... also run by a relative of GW... the ballot paper... designed by a democrat... who immediately resigned from the party after the election and was subsequently found to have been a republican... or changed parties after the election... cant quite remember which...

long and short is that cheating was going on... hell, i seem to remember that the Supreme Court had a majority of republican appointed judges lmao... it's so corrupt u can taste it.

nicobie
2004-07-10, 00:53
the ... hell, i seem to remember that the Supreme Court had a majority of republican appointed judges lmao... it's so corrupt u can taste it.

Don't think so. Hard ass liberials have controled the US supreme court for the last 20+ years.

Now about believing the BBC about America's right-wingers?

There is not enough h's & a's around for me to express my hehe's on the BBC

Tell me again.. Is that gov owned?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

:)

mekajinn
2004-07-10, 01:03
Don't think so. Hard ass liberials have controled the US supreme court for the last 20+ years.

Now about believing the BBC about America's right-wingers?

There is not enough h's & a's around for me to express my hehe's on the BBC

Tell me again.. Is that gov owned?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

:)

not really govt owned... the journalistic integrity was beyond question until last year... i suggest u investigate further before u pass it off...

really.. ur just choosing ignorance... and if that's ur choice there's no point debating it is there?