View Full Version : Post your best Cleochatra impression

diysifan
2004-01-04, 00:41
Since she doesn't seem to want to join us, maybe we can post our best Cleochatra impressions so that these guys can see just what they are missing.

Suppose I could go find threads on other boards but I'm too lazy tonight.

So, who wants to go first? I'll be sure and *hip bump* if needed. Go for it.

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 02:13
Are you also MadChatter? How many handles do you have here?

MadChatter
2004-01-04, 02:23
Will the real MadChatter please stand up.:angel:

Tu Touque, ad hominem. How's that for a cleo? Do I win?;)

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 02:51
What's with the dildo du jours?

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 03:32
*hip bump*

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 03:44
Those of you who feel you know me , know not of what you think.
For I, the great Cleochatrs am above all who frequent these humble places. I am of great and infinite intellect and of vast wittisim. Your words and feeble, yet often amusing attempts to slay me. bounce like pebbles on the water. LOL You do iritate me at times. This announment of my name at this pathetic site is one of those times. Do any of you really think I would ever come to such a disaster of a site? Nay, not I. You , not I are off their meds, that's for sure.

MadChatter
2004-01-04, 03:49
Very. very, good! I bow to the master, or mistress as the case may be!:king:

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 03:59
Thank you, thank you very much. *wiping brow and laying a scarf on yur neck*

slx
2004-01-04, 04:29
Originally posted by Unregistered
Those of you who feel you know me , know not of what you think.
For I, the great Cleochatrs am above all who frequent these humble places. I am of great and infinite intellect and of vast wittisim. Your words and feeble, yet often amusing attempts to slay me. bounce like pebbles on the water. LOL You do iritate me at times. This announment of my name at this pathetic site is one of those times. Do any of you really think I would ever come to such a disaster of a site? Nay, not I. You , not I are off their meds, that's for sure. girl....if that's what you are and if that's who you are....need a serious makeover

you sound as though you think your gas don't smell

you also make me think of someone with 2 inch long, bright red w/glitter'd fingernails....that you or is this someone pretending to be someone else

come on...fess up naive

Amelia Airbutt
2004-01-04, 06:39
If I can't find the word to give the direct punch I'm looking for, I'll throw out something. Like subjigants. Or dramafacturing. Or snazzyola!

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 21:06
I predict there will be a new field of study in psychiatry ---- something along the lines of "nutjobs who are fixated on one poster and who follow her around from board to board to board to board to board to board."

I wonder what they'll call that new field? Anybody? And will there be a pill to treat it? I'm thinking maybe I should invest heavily in some pharmacy stock because there seem to be a LOT of these nutjobs!!

Amelia Airbutt
2004-01-04, 21:17
LOL LP! That was humorous! I'm rolling!!!!

I think it would be called Prozac number 666 for Cleo-melia obsessions.

Unregistered
2004-01-04, 21:34
That's one drug that's destined to be an instant hit! OP, I hope you get the first prescription.

Unregistered
2004-01-05, 02:58
Who is that person and why should we care???

Unregistered
2004-01-05, 03:10
BARF!