View Full Version : Michael Jackson' #1's

diysifan
2004-01-03, 03:23
Anybody watch it tonight?

Whatever else he may or may not be, you gotta admit, he can sing and dance.

He should have left his face alone, though.

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 03:32
What was on? I missed it whatever it was. I find it all really sad. He was a cute kid, a cute teen and 20 year old. I wonder what went wrong. It's hard to remember he's that same cute little nappy headed boy singing "Stop the Love You Save may be Your Own." He is very talented. Wacky, but talented.

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 03:46
Originally posted by Unregistered
What was on? I missed it whatever it was. I find it all really sad. He was a cute kid, a cute teen and 20 year old. I wonder what went wrong. It's hard to remember he's that same cute little nappy headed boy singing "Stop the Love You Save may be Your Own." He is very talented. Wacky, but talented.

see what i mean....

you could never say "napp headed" at any of those other lame, moderated boards

you can here....you can say fuck too if you want and it want get cut

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 03:59
LOL! Penis was sure to get a thread deleted.

eclectica
2004-01-03, 17:13
I don't know what boards you came from, but it would be ironic for anyone on a p2p board to be against the word "nappy", considering that it was the nappy hair of Shawn Fanning that gave birth to his nickname "Napster".

There is a book out that is a few years old called "Nappy Hair" that got a teacher in trouble. Read the story about that here (http://www.edweek.org/ew/vol-18/16hair.h18). At first the teacher was accused of being racist, but then they decided that it was a good thing of her to be exposing them to the book, because it taught that black is beautiful. In the United States people are overly sensitive on the issue of race, because they have been taught to respond that way. Look at how much outrage there was because presidential candidate Howard Dean said that he would like to be the candidate for Southerners who have Condederate flags on their trucks.

I didn't see anything last night, but I saw the 60 Minutes interview with Michael Jackson last Sunday.

I read that the Nation of Islam is now closely working with Michael Jackson. It would figure as much, because he is naive and susceptible to crackpot beliefs. He is blaming racism of the record companies on the failure of his recent album. I find anything that has to do with race and Michael Jackson to be ironic, because he mutilates himself in a way that would suggest he is not happy with his own race or gender.

eclectica
2005-02-04, 06:10
(I did a search for "michael jackson" on this board and found eight threads. This one seems to be the most on topic about Michael Jackson, so I'll reply to it to add another post about Michael Jackson rather than create a new thread. It often seems strange to reply to threads that are a year old rather than create a new one. Good forum etiquette typically says that it is better to reply to an old thread where a topic already exists rather than create a new one, but maybe if the thread is too old that does not apply or it could be akward. It tends to be my style of posting where I like to take advantage of the archival nature of a forum to reuse old threads rather than to create new ones.)

Michael Jackson released a statement to the press on his website Sunday January 30th. His website is MJJ Source (http://www.mjjsource.com). I actually went at first to mjsource.com thinking that was his site. I don't know why there is an extra J there.

On his site is a written statement of his which you can also download a high quality video of. It is a 208 MB avi file for 58 seconds of video. If you want to get it by way of p2p the ED2K link is:
ed2k://|file|MJJ%20Source%202005-01-30%20-%20MJ_Statement_Win_Broadcast.avi|218312544|5BBB4F198E31ADFFB8DF0CF5A97F7D28|h=GJH3YNPBXYWPXCBDHKZIXFRYUH6HA67I|/.

Here is the text of the statement, taken from here (http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=373&Itemid=32):

January 30, 2005

Statement of Mr. Michael Jackson:

In the last few weeks, a large amount of ugly, malicious information has been released into the media about me.

Apparently, this information was leaked through transcripts in a grand jury proceeding where neither my lawyers, nor I, ever appeared. The information is disgusting and false.

Years ago, I allowed a family to visit and spend some time at Neverland.

Neverland is my home. I allowed this family into my home because they told me their son was ill with cancer and needed my help. Through the years, I have helped thousands of children who were ill or in distress.

These events have caused a nightmare for my family, my children and me. I never intend to place myself in so vulnerable a position again.

I love my community and I have great faith in our justice system. Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court. I deserve a fair trial like every other American citizen. I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told.

Michael Jackson

Here are my comments on his statement. He says: "Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court." Then he goes on to say: "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." I wonder if keeping an open mind for him means allowing for the possibility of him being found guilty. Another quote of his: "a large amount of ugly, malicious information has been released into the media about me." and "The information is disgusting and false." Well he shouldn't be throwing labels around considering how much of a miserable ugly freak he is.

I find Michael Jackson to be fascinating because of his freakiness. It's like looking at a road accident. I feel a rush just seeing how much of a miserable ridiculous fuck he is. He with his umbrella to protect his skin from the sun, and his fans and supporters who are all losers rallying around him. I would like to see them all take shit and rub it all over their own faces and bodies and have them commiserate with each other.

Michael Jackson is a total fake and I don't believe anything he says. People have too much regard for celebrities and allow them to get away with murder, such as what happened with O.J..

I want to lick Michael Jackson's taint.
:eatout:

Dollar_Girl
2005-02-04, 10:38
I havn't become too involved in the details of his case, but from an abstract perspective, he shows classic signs of paedophilia. An example of this is his fascination with the neverland theme and its association with peter pan the boy who "never grew up". Paedophiles tend to either collect toys or take particular interests in childrens acitivites to have some connection to children and lure them in. Michael jackson has built an entire theme park for children, but from what i read, he charges absolutely ridiculous amounts of money for anybody to actually take their kids there to go on rides. This makes me question his intentions for building the theme park, as his strict conditoins imply it wasn't for the common joy of children. Unlike other suspected paedophiles, MJ makes his desire for a childs company, very public. He also puts on quite a public display of his strange habbits and behaviour. He is an interesting person and it is interesting to see how he has evolved considering the strict and classic family structure he comes from.

I think he has lost his label as a musician and now has just become one of those people who get pictured in womens magazines, because they are plain weird... if he isn't out in multicoloured pijamas, holding an umbrella when it isn't raining, with a mask across his face, his nose tip is falling off, or he is dangling kids off a balcony for the press... all these years in show business, and he still doesn't know that dangling kids off a balcony is not good for his career? he used to make his kids wear strange masks to hide their identity... he bleached his todlers hair... paid some woman to have his kids, gave his kids the weirdest names and now on top of that he is accused of being a paedophile who has built a childrens theme park, that isnt' actually meant for kids. oh yeah... and he used to be black, but now he is white and he has had more surgery than pamela anderson has had implants.

i mean shouldn't this guy be seeking psychiatric help? maybe a little jail time would be healthy for this person, then again, he appears to be the type that would contemplate suicide in such a situation, because he is quite a feminine character who doesn't appear to have much strength emotionally or phsyically. With each day he gets desperate.

I'd hate to be him standing trial, because it would be difficult to select a jury who has not been influenced by either his career or the well publicised alegations against him which have been circulating in the public for many years.

eclectica
2005-02-04, 12:25
I would like to see Michael Jackson commit suicide or die. A guy like that is a waste of life, money and resources. And he is not a worthwhile human being. I imagine that if he tried to commit suicide that he would fail. He would give himself a couple of paper cuts and then his supporters would feel really sorry for him and he would feel sorry for himself as a victim. Watch and see as the trial starts. I'll bet he'll try it at some point to get sympathy. You will then see his fans holding a candlelight vigil outside the hospital awaiting the status of his paper cuts, and the press will play right into it by being just as concerned.

Dollar_Girl
2005-02-04, 12:46
lmao, candle light vigil. So true though.

It is strange how his fans are there, strongly supporting him, even tho the man is up on trial for paedophilia. I guess the system does promote the idea of innocent until proven guilty.

MJ has always played up for his fans, he is a serious show off, and i agree he will make at least one major attempt for sympathy.

Imagine his poor kids... their mother was paid to have them and then sold them to michael jackson for a nice sum of money, who then lost custody of them because he is being tried for paedophilia. That's some childhood.

slx
2005-02-04, 13:47
be nice you 2....

if i've only learn'd one thing so far in life it's....

don't judge another person unless you've walk'd in their shoes

tim
2005-02-04, 20:48
I used to collect action figures and I am not a padeophile.

tim
2005-02-04, 20:50
I think some need to take the smote out of their own eyes before judging others.