View Full Version : Just Curious

gizzzard
2004-01-03, 01:20
What sort of site is this? Are you devil worshippers? I don't care. Each to their own just want to know. I thought this was a philosophy chat room.

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 01:36
It evidently isn't a philosophy chat room buddy. You can tell that just by taking a quick peek.

Pii
2004-01-03, 02:19
Originally posted by Unregistered
It evidently isn't a philosophy chat room buddy. You can tell that just by taking a quick peek. Something on your mind that you'd like to talk about?

eclectica
2004-01-03, 02:29
No, please don't go. We have content here. :sad:
:suicide:

diysifan
2004-01-03, 02:58
content and jokes... here's one

A stranger was seated next to Little Tommy on the plane when the stranger turned to the boy and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with
your fellow passenger." Little Tommy, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Tommy. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Tommy, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

diysifan
2004-01-03, 03:12
Thanks harby.

BTW, I never ever thought you were a homo. and even if you were, I'd still like you. :)

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 03:34
I like homos. I'd like to have one for a 'girlfriend'. I bet they make terrific gal pals.

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 03:41
i like fags too...wanna do it Harb?

Unregistered
2004-01-03, 04:06
makes no sense

Pii
2004-01-03, 04:51
Originally posted by harby
:eek: :coward: :sad:

Harby, what kind of answer is that?

eclectica
2004-01-03, 17:16
Originally posted by Unregistered
I like homos. I'd like to have one for a 'girlfriend'.
Yes, me too. I could use a good piece of ass.

Criminal_Sniper
2004-01-07, 15:22
personally im not into ass (pun not intended but haha anyway)
my aunty is a lesbian
she is the butch too its pretty funny
she knows gay guys but ive met some of them and they are very nice
they know that ur gunna smack them down if they try to get with ya so they just talk
most homo's dont even have sex it just a relationship
who knows really though
sexuallity is a funny subject

people cant handle change and difference

Criminal_Sniper
2004-01-07, 15:24
lol im not even christian so how would in believe in satan?
even cristians dont recognise his existance
i believe the only real religion is buddhism (i believe so)

slx
2004-08-18, 06:02
this was where you and slx terrorised me, tom and I lost all respect I had for you because of this.not only are you stupid...ie: how did tom lose respect that you had.....tom who dude

but your crazy too.....ie: as i recall, i wasn't even a member when this thread went up, never posting in it til now

Criminal_Sniper
2004-08-31, 14:23
there are no philosophers here just men & women with questions

slx
2004-08-31, 16:39
there are no philosophers here just men & women with questions
i disagree with that statement

philosopher:
a wise person who is calm and rational..... someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity

a person who seeks wisdom or enlightenment

expounder of a theory in a particular area of experience

somebody holding particular beliefs... a person who believes in a particular philosophy and thinks and acts accordingly

thinking person.... somebody who is given to thinking deeply and seriously about human affairs and life in general

calm and rational person... somebody who responds calmly and rationally to events, especially adversity