View Full Version : mekajinn

MasturbatingJesus
2003-12-05, 22:09
i know the secret of your success and what makes you wildly popular. it is that you have kept things simple. you are driven by one desire, and that is the desire to get laid by teenage girls who are fans of your music. you create art for the sake of getting laid. that is a more admirable driving force than those who create art for financial profit. your goals are simple and uncorrupted, and as a result, you will probably achieve success.

every teenage airhead loves a rock star. you with your fame, promise to transform a girl who is not respected by her peers into a princess who will have to be respected, by virtue of her being with you.

you are many years older than these girls, and they are looking for a man of experience. despite your physical impotence and the assortment of drug cocktails you need just to get your old limp prick working, you have not lost the best part of youth, which is your youthful ambition and your mental immaturity. you're kind of like michael jackson, the rock star who never grew up. but fortunately for you, time froze in early adulthood rather than in your prepubescence, as it did with michael. legally you'll be safe to explore your ambitions with others who are mentally the same age.

i know that for you, just about any pussy will do. i admire your pragmatism. i watch with amusement how you pay extra attention to dollar and shani, hoping to get a piece of one or the other. i can't blame you, for such is the nature of the groveling dog when hungry. you're bound to get yourself in trouble though, when your insatiable appetite causes you to eat from someone else's plate.

that's what you've done in the case of dollar. you already know that she has chosen me. i didn't have to force her into anything. they say if you love something and set it free, then it will come back. that's what dollar did. daily i set her free, and daily she comes back for more. she can't get enough from me, despite my omnipotence.

you are a boy, and i am a man. dollar does not like little boys. miss dollar is too much of a woman, and can see through the facade of stardom that you represent. she is not your type. instead what you need is an immature and naive girl, such as the jewish australian princess shani.

mekajinn
2003-12-05, 23:41
interesting that u can so much about me... considering u don't actually have a clue.

In case you hadn't noticed I am neither wildly popular or getting laid by anybody. I make music cuz i have to... i do it as a form of self expression... that's all of it. Sure I enjoy it if someone likes a tune or two, but if they didn't I would still write.

In much the same way, u seem to feel the need to post your pseudo intellectual meanderings here, to your apparent followers, who, in your eyes are probably eager to consume your vitriolic ejaculations... possibly the only form of outpouring you can manage maybe.

If words are your art then please do carry on... however, it is quite obvious that you have no idea of my motives for doing my thing, or even what kind of a person I am.

I will enlighten you by answering some of the charges you have laid at my feet...

As far as I know there are no teenage female fans of my music.

I have no desire to get laid by teenage girls.

There is no virtue in 'being' with me.

I am not physically impotent.

I do not take any drug except for the odd toot on a joint.

For me any old (or young) pussy will not do.

I do not pay attention to dollar and shani in the hope of getting laid... in that case, by your own criteria, perhaps it is you that wants to get laid by me.

I do not steal from anyone elses plate.

I do not force people into doing anything.

I am a man.

I do not represent a facade of stardom.

You do not know what I need.

Many thanks for paying me the compliment of trolling me... your post revealed much of your shallow nature, and how you cannot regard anyone elses actions as being any greater than the rather limited criteria you place upon them.

Further to that I don't fancy you... intellectually you are just too immature for me, you seem mature enough to know the meanings of many long words, but when you tie them all together they appear childlike in the whole.

Have a nice day =]

mekajinn
2003-12-05, 23:42
well i missed out a word and i am not allowed to edit, so here is what it should have said...

interesting that u can know so much about me... considering u don't actually have a clue.

In case you hadn't noticed I am neither wildly popular or getting laid by anybody. I make music cuz i have to... i do it as a form of self expression... that's all of it. Sure I enjoy it if someone likes a tune or two, but if they didn't I would still write.

In much the same way, u seem to feel the need to post your pseudo intellectual meanderings here, to your apparent followers, who, in your eyes are probably eager to consume your vitriolic ejaculations... possibly the only form of outpouring you can manage maybe.

If words are your art then please do carry on... however, it is quite obvious that you have no idea of my motives for doing my thing, or even what kind of a person I am.

I will enlighten you by answering some of the charges you have laid at my feet...

As far as I know there are no teenage female fans of my music.

There is no virtue in 'being' with me.

I am not physically impotent.

I do not take any drug except for the odd toot on a joint.

For me any old (or young) pussy will not do.

I do not pay attention to dollar and shani in the hope of getting laid... in that case, by your own criteria, perhaps it is you that wants to get laid by me.

I do not steal from anyone elses plate.

I do not force people into doing anything.

I am a man.

I do not represent a facade of stardom.

You do not know what I need.

Many thanks for paying me the compliment of trolling me... your post revealed much of your shallow nature, and how you cannot regard anyone elses actions as being any greater than the rather limited criteria you place upon them.

Further to that I don't fancy you... intellectually you are just too immature for me, you seem mature enough to know the meanings of many long words, but when you tie them all together they appear childlike in the whole.

Have a nice day =]

Unregistered
2003-12-06, 00:08
Originally posted by mek

i am currently accepting applications to be laid by teenage girls to fill the obvious vacuum mek has created in the "have sex with multiple teenage girls by poor horny men in their late twenties/early thirties" market. unfortunately for all you girls dying to have sex with an anonymous, poor man in his late twenties/early thirties i can only accept applicants who are 18 or 19. all applicants who meet this criteria may feel to apply via email to assorted@b00mb0x.org. undercover fbi agents welcome.

assorted
2003-12-06, 00:10
that was me, assorted. i didn't login; oopsie.

mekajinn
2003-12-06, 00:28
actually i take that back... i wanna fuck as many of 'em as i can.

Unregistered
2003-12-06, 00:30
nobody thats posted in this thread willl ever sleep with a teenage girl (again)

assorted
2003-12-06, 01:57
even if she's my daughter?

nicobie
2003-12-06, 03:53
Meka,

Lurkie has diarrhea of the fingers.

I find him useful as a punchin' bag...
he just runs off at the mouth and steals others stuff.

pantywaist.

~~snif~~

nicobie
2003-12-06, 04:26
haha

your turn. :beer:

Pii
2003-12-06, 04:38
Originally posted by nicobie
steals others stuff. You eVer fiNd a $ F i v e on youR way tO soMePlacE

?

dId yOu lEt in bLow aWaY in tHe winD foR tHe neXt sOul tO find

?

nicobie
2003-12-06, 04:43
Originally posted by Pii
You eVer fiNd a $ F i v e on youR way tO soMePlacE

?

?

Well no...

I snapped it up. I would have given it back if asked.

This dillweed just did it 'cause he could.

bad karma for him, huh?

Pii
2003-12-06, 15:16
This dillweed just did it 'cause he could.

aND

whAt waS thE reaSon you "snApPeD" up the $V

?

'cauSe you CouLD ?

nicobie
2003-12-07, 00:26
Originally posted by Pii
aND

whAt waS thE reaSon you "snApPeD" up the $V

?

'cauSe you CouLD ?

I got something? what the fuck are u talking about?

what is $v anyway

If you aren't cfb...shove it clownie

nicobie
2003-12-07, 00:39
What a dork...

Lurkie went WAY out of his way to fuck over the readers of napsterites. Hundreds of members got hurt because of the shit. He stole the joint just to shut it down.

It's not my fault he has a small penis and a smaller intellect.

Admit the dillweed is a whanker and be done with it.

He is just a chicken shit clone anyway.

zero balls. sheshes

Unregistered
2003-12-07, 01:05

If you aren't cfb...shove it clownie

oK

i diDN'T meAn to hUrt yoUr feElIngs

juSt shoWing THAT yoU aren't THAT much, iF at AlL, DiffErEnT than E

wE all Take it cAUse wE can, we sNatCh it up

wHaT's cfb
?

Pii
2003-12-07, 01:09
mAybE yoU wOUld do beTTer iF you mayBe tRIed puShiNG a fEw diFfErEnt buTTons oN E

nicobie
2003-12-07, 01:33
Originally posted by Pii
mAybE yoU wOUld do beTTer iF you mayBe tRIed puShiNG a fEw diFfErEnt buTTons oN E

I know that. buTT why should I?

Once a crumb, always flaky I say.

:) Don't worry about my feelings getting hurt, thick headed peeps like me shouldn't get pissed if the poop gets thrown back in their faces anyway.

Pii
2003-12-07, 03:03
I know that. buTT why should I? wEll.

Let me sEE

Like an oLd zEniTH b&W tV i haVE

thAt onE butTon i pUsheD so mUCH juSt don'T do wHat it'S suppoSe to anyMore

"
-
)

eclectica
2003-12-07, 20:31
Lurkie went WAY out of his way to fuck over the readers of napsterites. Hundreds of members got hurt because of the shit. He stole the joint just to shut it down.
What are "napsterites"? Since when do you speak for hundreds of people? What was stolen?

eclectica
2003-12-07, 21:35
He is just a chicken shit clone anyway.

zero balls. sheshes
I think most people know who my clones are. I post under MJ when I am in a certain mood, that produces a certain style of writing.

You though, have waved the finger of condemnation, criticism, and righteousness at others when you share so little about yourself. You have said much in your thousands of posts, but you've said so little because you don't share anything about your personal life. You really don't add or contribute to threads either.

You are the coward who has attacked people personally while revealing so little about yourself. Next time you start calling people "fat", you ought to post some pictures of yourself. While people had the courage to share a part of their lives with others, you shared nothing. In forums, you are ever present but at the same time you are not here.

You are a lying, self-pitying, self-righteous rat, a coward, and a waste of bandwidth.

mekajinn
2003-12-07, 22:28
Originally posted by eclectica
I think most people know who my clones are. I post under MJ when I am in a certain mood, that produces a certain style of writing.

You though, have waved the finger of condemnation, criticism, and righteousness at others when you share so little about yourself. You have said much in your thousands of posts, but you've said so little because you don't share anything about your personal life. You really don't add or contribute to threads either.

You are the coward who has attacked people personally while revealing so little about yourself. Next time you start calling people "fat", you ought to post some pictures of yourself. While people had the courage to share a part of their lives with others, you shared nothing. In forums, you are ever present but at the same time you are not here.

You are a lying, self-pitying, self-righteous rat, a coward, and a waste of bandwidth.

I didn't know who MJ was until I asked naz and assorted... but I spose I knew. What I would like to know is how, from the information i have made available to people on the internet, did u manage to come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

Granted, by doing it you have managed to make your most popular thread for quite some time, but it's just negativity... can this really make u happy in any way, shape or form?

I won't pretend to know u, or about u... and I'm not really fussed either way... but all this trolling of your own board with your own clones doesn't seem particularly healthy... but i wouldn't say it was unhealthy either... each to their own.

As for nicobie... I don't know if he called someone fat or not... if he did and they were fat what's the problem? If they weren't fat what's the problem? If the things u had said of me were true I would have quite happily admitted as such... seeing as they weren't true I refuted them... it's no biggie really...

I am not defending nicobie... he's a dillweed hehehhe... but he doesn't appear to take himself that seriously... i wonder why u do?

anywayz... thanx for the ego boost... nice to know u noticed me =]

eclectica
2003-12-07, 22:58
My clones on this board are MasturbatingJesus and Cary Sherman. I find that having clones is a fun sort of escape. It's also a good thing to have if you want to run tests on the board and want to see if the access priveleges are working properly for other members.

When I post as MJ, it is either because I don't want to be taken seriously, or because what I have to say is very serious. In the case of this thread, it was for fun. I don't think of it as trolling my own board, but then again I don't really have a concern for trolling here; only spamming. I see it instead as a worthy and entertaining pursuit of drama. One author can create a drama with several characters. I don't think that one author per character is needed for drama to be worthwhile.

When it comes to humor, it is a delicate task and some people are offended if one is not careful. It depends on the person. It is a good trait to have a good sense of humor and to be able to laugh at oneself.

mekajinn
2003-12-07, 23:09
:cool:

Dollar_Girl
2003-12-08, 00:01
Originally posted by Pii
You eVer fiNd a $ F i v e on youR way tO soMePlacE

?

?

sometimes i see five cents on the floor... and like everyone else i walk past it and dont bother to pick it up... and then i feel guilty for thinking i am that much better off that i will just walk past money, whatever its value... sometimes i feel like it would be embarassing to pick it up, and then i feel wrong for even thinking that.

tragic :sad:

nicobie
2003-12-08, 01:21
Originally posted by mek

I am not defending nicobie... he's a dillweed hehehhe... but he doesn't appear to take himself that seriously... i wonder why u do?

Hahahahaha, "lurkie'... that pretty much says it all.

If I wanted you to know more about me I would be as stupid as Gazdet , wouldn't I?

U can fuc over others but I'm not gettin' within spitting distance of you.
no:smilies:/no

Pii
2003-12-08, 02:25
When it comes to humor, it is a delicate task and some people are offended if one is not careful. It depends on the person. It is a good trait to have a good sense of humor and to be able to laugh at oneself.

assorted
2003-12-09, 05:53
What a dork...

gazdet got a dedicated server out of that deal cuz of all the money they forked up for a "lawyer." The way he swindled those idiots showed what he was really all about. Mind you, this is a dedicated server for a website that probably has bandwidth that could be covered for like $17 a month ($17 a month can get you 25gigs of bandwidth). But now gazdet allegedly has a dedicated server for a website whose popularity does not require it at all. Either he's lying or he's a fucking clueless idiot. I generally lean toward the latter.

And personally, I like that eclectica made them take napsterites out of their url. I bet there are other old software forum people who feel the same way about that. I mean, who the fuck was gazdet? I wasn't even going to that place when he showed up. Everyone I recognized from the software forum (maze, reychal, boobless, sixxgunnz, alkizz) seemed to leave or get driven out of there "community" and the only name left I recognized was tank girl, whose 57 page posts that babbled in abstractions always drove me up a wall on the software forum. I'm very happy the words 'napster' are out of their name.

Hehe, it's fun to babble about this stuff again. Just this thread though, I swear.

eclectica
2003-12-09, 07:10
Originally posted by assorted
Hehe, it's fun to babble about this stuff again. Just this thread though, I swear.
Please, I need more. I'm like a thirsty man in the desert. I need this drama. FEED ME FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

All I can say is that I wouldn't ask anyone to cough up $1000 to preserve a domain name, if another would do. That sounds like a pride thing. Why should people pay so much so that another man's pride won't be wounded?

Here are the plans that the webhoster for 3-3-3.org offers: http://www.f5hosting.com/plans.php
This site is on the bronze plan, for $13 a month. This site has a dedicated IP address of http://216.67.233.204. Now a site like p2p-zone.com has an IP address of http://12.158.190.120, but as you can see from this (http://www.whois.sc/p2p-zone.com), 183 other websites also share that IP address.

I've heard people say that when a site gets big, it needs to be put on a dedicated server. I don't think 3-3-3.org is on a dedicated server, but at least it has a dedicated IP address. A site with 800 members is not really big. Instead I think of a big site as having 10,000 or more members, so probably a budget plan or a crap server would work fine.

Unregistered
2003-12-09, 14:31
Please, I need more. I'm like a thirsty man in the desert. I need this drama. FEED ME FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. You need to find slx.

He's been gone a long time, too long, in fact. Has anyone heard from him?

eclectica
2003-12-09, 21:29
I e-mail slx occasionally. He seems to have lost interest in the forums. He is aware of this place though. There is a slx (http://3-3-3.org/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=17) registered on this board, with zero posts.

http://www.tatom.org/images/slx.gif

nicobie
2003-12-11, 01:19
How does people having to come up with a Thousand dollars in order to keep the BB alive make this prick look good?

If there was no 'lurkie penis' nobody would have had to part with even a nickle.

The guy's a asshole, he even admits it.

HE DID HIS BEST TO SHUT DOWN A ONLINE FORUM. HE TRIED REALLY HARD.

I figure the dillweed has a problem with free speach.

yep, Yep..yep

assorted
2003-12-11, 01:31
How does people having to come up with a Thousand dollars in order to keep the BB alive make this prick look good?

he got the words napster out of their url, I appreciated that. they were pretending to be something that they did not really represent.

eclectica
2003-12-11, 02:55
The thousand dollars was to hire a lawyer to try to win back the domain napsterites.net, even though the site was working fine on the domain p2p-zone.com.

Pii
2003-12-11, 02:56

free speach.

speech

read

cohen v california

eclectica
2003-12-11, 03:24
The original announcement requesting money was posted here (http://www.p2p-zone.com/members/recover.html), but that link no longer works. I saved the web page and copied it, so you can see how it looked here:
http://www.tatom.org/troll/hijack.htm

Pii
2003-12-11, 04:59
Originally posted by Harby
-Tim :O)

iT was foR yoU to reAd and fInd releVancy

iF aNy

wHat diD yoU find iN it

tIm

?

Pii
2003-12-11, 06:00
i think this whole 'mekajinn' thread is getting way out of hand....mekajinn must be a very mesmerising person to attract as much interest as he has to this thread.

TnaVeler T'neRa seltIt

i hAve nO
prEferEnceS
to a thReadS tITle

oNly wHat'S said

YoU
DidN't
rEad
CoHeN

dId
yOu
?

eclectica
2003-12-11, 10:04
Some threads follow a normal flow of conversation, as this one has, and that is good. To me this thread does not feel hijacked. Hijacking is more of a problem in a thread that is serious by nature. I think Jesus said all that was needed to be said about Mekajinn in the first post, and didn't expect the entire thread to be about Mekajinn, or for it to be taken seriously.

In regards to the Zeropaid moderators, my feeling about Sephiroth is that he is just plain dumb, and if he doesn't understand what's going on in a thread, he closes it. Krell is a raging lunatic, and it's good he's no longer a moderator. Rickio is one of the nice moderators and is totally opposite to Krell in personality, but I think his easy going nature is caused by apathy and a nihilistic loss of will to live. He must have caused too much brain damage with all the marijuana he smoked.
:hippie:

nicobie
2003-12-12, 01:06

In regards to the Zeropaid moderators, my feeling about Sephiroth is that he is just plain dumb, and if he doesn't understand what's going on in a thread, he closes it. Krell is a raging lunatic, and it's good he's no longer a moderator.

Don't u remember "black helicopter pilot" (everyone kept asking if he was black)

Bearshare got rid of Septy too.

I was told I'd be banned if I kept it up... but the place was boreing & it seemed the average age was 13.5 so I never bothered.

assorted
2003-12-12, 05:57
I was told I'd be banned if I kept it up... but the place was boreing & it seemed the average age was 13.5 so I never bothered.

hehe. that brings up another point i'd like to derail this thread with. i'm searching for another p2p forum to lurk occasionally post on, are there any decent ones out there.

the nice thing about p2p on the naptitties is that spratts does the news and there's a large enough userbase that there are a fair number of posts and when something big happens it shows up there for me to find out about. the bad side is i keep venturing into the underground and getting annoyed at most of the members. or i remember that i'm reading p2p on a fucking idiots site (gaz).

so to conclude, i need a new p2p forum that posts the latest news and has a large enough userbase that theres some chat and helpful opinions. of course, if this forum ever manages it i'll flock here, but until that day any suggestions?

oh, and not zeropaid; that site and forum has a serious 'lowest common denominator' problem going on.

Pii
2003-12-12, 06:17
i'm searching for another p2p forum to lurk occasionally post on, are there any decent ones out there.

http://www.bearshare.com/forum/

assorted
2003-12-12, 07:04
Originally posted by Pii
http://www.bearshare.com/forum/

i have to figure you're kidding though i don't know you. or, of course, you just another eclectica clone. but oof @ bearshare! hehe. i was at that forum already, if they are using the one they were using from a few years ago you could even find my old posts. didn't rebel_mom end up there?

that whole vinnie/gnutella thing is FUCKED. vinnie is obviously just in it for a dollar, and every change he's tried to apply to the gnutella network (like say, ignoring other clients) has in my eyes been detrimental. plus his attack on shareaza looked really petty and i thought shareaza came out looking like the good guys (even though, um, their client is pretty much shit too).

there, i've given my unsolicited opinion, simply because i can't get to sleep.

eclectica
2003-12-12, 09:32
Here are some other good forums:
Slyck (http://www.slyck.com/forums/)
P2P Forums (http://www.p2pforums.com/index.php)
UniteTheCows (http://www.unitethecows.com/forums/)

I like Slyck and P2P Forums the best of those. The people are friendly on those boards. Slyck has more of a professional feel and P2P Forums has more of a lounge feel.

Pii
2003-12-12, 09:59
i have to figure you're kidding though i don't know you. or, of course, you just another eclectica clone. but oof @ bearshare!

i"m not a MeMber @ beArShaRe aNd haVe neVer reaD a Post tHerE

i wAs tRyiNg to bE heLpful by maKing thE onlY suGgEstion i cOuld tHink of

soRRy fOr youR baD eXperiEnces

assorted
2003-12-12, 13:23
Here are some other good forums:
Slyck (http://www.slyck.com/forums/)
P2P Forums (http://www.p2pforums.com/index.php)
UniteTheCows (http://www.unitethecows.com/forums/)

those are good choices, thx. plus i think old hangabout dumwaldo is at one or 2 of those now that you mention it. i will finally remember to bookmark today, methinks. i really would like to move on from this naptitties shit.

so when you making a mix, eclectica? ;)

assorted
2003-12-12, 13:28
so i just went to p2p forums and into the lounge and "The Rules" are a sticky. So I opened them. This is pretty funny:

No racism: This includes offensive usernames and sigs. Absolutely NO racist comments on our boards.

Minimum cursing: We won't try to censor anyones views on the site,

Not that I'm "Iloveracistviews" or something, but placing those 2 statements back to back next to each other is pretty funny yet utterly lacking in any self-awareness.

eclectica
2003-12-13, 00:29
dumwaldo is a moderator at Slyck, which allows him to write news articles.

Slyck is the least moderated of the boards mentioned, and allows guests to post.

As far as rules go on this board, I could say that spamming is not allowed. But beyond that, I would deal with problems as they come, rather than spelling out rules. No has done any spamming on this board. Sites which are popular are more likely to be spammed.

About mixing:
I never tried it out before. I see your tutorial here (http://b00mb0x.org/tutorials.html).

nicobie
2003-12-13, 01:52
Jesus Christ........

U people need to learn to count u're brush strokes.

More is not beetter.

Criminal_Sniper
2003-12-13, 02:07
not gettin involved here but hey fucking teenage girls is sweet
though gotta keep em about 16 or 17 and up (im only 19)
had two on my nuts once :p

and i saw $ 100 in the street once and an old man came and stole it when i picked it up
i dont know!!!!!!
dont ask :rolleyes:

assorted
2003-12-13, 14:05
however i stiff believe that it is in quarrels and controversie, arguments and disagreements that character gets revealed...sure ppl can be nice if they never have anyone try them..

in the world..ppl who are nice are regarded as weak and are often preyed upon by those who aren't so nice.

well, it wastes too much energy to get angry at the shit that doesn't matter. the only person i've been succesfully trolled by so far is span.

the only stuff that's actually angered me i can count on my fingers.... i was furious at people on the napster forum that complained about me posting the unban there (sndblchtte was it?). now that i think about it maybe i was being trolled by "her." then i got pissed at ttol's campaign against naphoria. hmm... then much later i was annoyed at the people that left naphoria with hired, simply because they were being gigantic weasely pussies... hmmm... then i got really pissed at what diego did to napsterites.org (still pissed about that)... and finally i got pissed at gazdet having the balls to ask people for money he didn't need to fight his own stupidity (still a little annoyed by that)...

yep, that's my pissed off internet list. i find getting angry about this stuff in the end embarrasing because after all, it's the internet and using nicknames and this is all a pretty silly thing to form actual emotions about.

assorted
2003-12-13, 14:41
so when has anyone else gotten actually angryl over an internet thing?

eclectica
2003-12-13, 18:54
The part of the internet that I react to with the most feelings are the forums. There I interact with people, and I get angry on numerous occasions, as well as occasionally sad. There have been too many incidents for me to list all of them. But to summarize the things that piss me off the most, it is the display of arrogance, bullying & abuse of power, stonewalling, and hubris that some people on the forums have. I desire to give such people a reality check, and to have them realize that their shit does stink too.

Outside of the forums I am pissed off at people, such as the Bush administration, Microsoft, the RIAA, and Sharman Networks. I bring that anger with me when I discuss subjects related to those groups on the forums.

nicobie
2003-12-14, 00:29
Good for you 'lurkie'....

I don't watch TV either.

mekko
2003-12-15, 15:54
seeing as this thread has my name i may as well spam it...

http://www.boomerangutan.org

got all the upped tunes and stuff there if anyone is interested.

eclectica
2003-12-15, 23:24
interesting colors there

eclectica
2003-12-15, 23:34
who owns boomerangutan.net?

nicobie
2003-12-16, 02:39
who owns boomerangutan.net?

god almighty lurkie...

He is just a musician trying to get heard.

It's not his fault he's clever.

mekko
2003-12-16, 20:20
Steve Edwards owns boomerangutan.net...

why do u ask? i don't know anything bout boomerangutan.net =/

eclectica
2003-12-17, 01:59
What are the odds that you two would both use the words "boomerangutan" without knowing each other in some way?

mekko
2003-12-17, 08:23
given that at least 400 million people on this planet speak English well enough to fuck with words i would say the chance is about 1:1, seeing as that is what has happened.

I don't quite understand what you're implying.

eclectica
2003-12-17, 20:16
Who is "Skullz" and "Padicus"? I am listening to the songs in this thread:
http://boomerangutan.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=3

mekko
2003-12-17, 20:34
skullz is sometimes me, sometimes me and my friend pad.

eclectica
2003-12-17, 23:02
I listened to all of the songs in that thread on your site. Some of your songs reminded me of the group "Wagon Christ". I didn't like music by "Skullz", and I find the two songs of "Padicus" to be the best.

eclectica
2003-12-19, 01:11
I just added some of the songs into my shared directory on WinMX, and only five of the Mek songs are recognized by the program. They are: Alphabet, Brother, Feug (Horrible Mix), Inflatable, Trees (Edit). Is it because you used VBR instead of CBR?

mekko
2003-12-19, 01:51
i thought all of them were vbr at highest quality. it fucks with winamp's recognition of the tune length. share what u want... it's what they are there for. all ID tags were done with winamp 2.9.

mekajinn
2004-04-02, 11:57
I don't understand what this has to do with anything =Z

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-02, 23:21
how does a person wake up every morning, being as pathetic as you? How does a person like you even drag his arse out of bed knowing that they're just going to live another typical pathetic day? For the most part, your post was bullshit, as usual. I have no relationship with u, you are a forum friend, and frankly that is all i ever will wish you to be... more like a social friend, instead of a FRIEND. I dont define friendship by means of communication, because there are people on this forum that i think are fantastic people, good people, but one of those people is not you. I have defined our 'relationship' i have told u in previous posts that we are forum friends. that is it.

As for my pussy sweetheart, i dont have a webcam, i havn't shown anyone online my pussy, so why say it like it is some great secret fact that you have been victorious in discovering? Look at all the things u wrote... frightening is that you write things u believe... which makes it unbelievably creepy. If you were phystically here in australia, and you were behaving like this, i would have called the police on you by now, because ur inceasingly dillusional.

Seems to me you "sense" alot of bullshit from other peoples posts, things that typically only your 'disabled' mind senses. You see too much into everything, for example, eclecticas 'jealousy' in his first post. Lmao. moron.

I think your full of shit... on line and in real life. You go around telling people your disabled - well obviously from your posts you are mentally disabled, but dude, being extremely obese isn't an excuse not to drag your arse to work every day. The man at my local music store wears one giant dress adn no shoes and weighs about 500 pounds. I think he suffers from teh same mental fears as you, but shit does he know his way around a guitar. I think you like makign excuses... in life adn online, because finding some sort of connection between other people and phystical reality, to your mental dillusions isj ust waht you do. You mix everyone into your bullshit

Dollar_Girl
2004-04-03, 01:54
dude, i've never broadcast any footage of myself, that thing i used to take those old photos was a small 20 dollar gadget, that is why it was so poor quality. I have since purchased a nice little digi cam and use that. Give me a break and harass someone else, coz telling u teh same ole shit is boring and i actually feel a little pathetic for letting myself get draged into your lonely fantasy life, just because u can't get laid, or ur too fat to work or ur too scared of socialising or whatever else u said. None of that is my problem you know, i am not responsible for ur lifes failures and difficulties and i dont appreciate you using me to gratify your twisted fantasy ideas.

Dude, just move on, find another girl or boy to play with

nicobie
2004-04-03, 03:04
fuc u harpy