View Full Version : Is Sade sensual?

eclectica
2003-09-29, 22:52
A lot of people say she is sensual but I don't find her to be so. She is too quiet and lacking in energy to be sensual. Sade has the type of sexuality which attracts masturbators and devout admirers. She has a beauty which is admired, and placed on a pedestal. Her sexuality is passive and non-engaging.

I believe that the lyrics (http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/4655/Sade/By_Your_Side/) of the song "By Your Side" provided some kind of reassurance to the masturbators and admirers, after her not producing an album for eight years. To them it affirmed their infatuation of her and they probably felt that they had a personal, special relationship with her.

I find Jill Scott to be sensual. For example, in the song Honey Molasses (http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/29647/Jill_Scott/Honey_Molasses/).

nicobie
2003-10-01, 01:59
Is this BB only for u to masterbate on?

nanook
2003-10-02, 02:40
yeah, i had dled that Honey Molasses song a while back when u mentioned it.
and i can see the sensuality in it.
"...we tromboned..."
does this not say it all?
i think they both have "sensual" voices.
they both have a sensual style.
i think Sade is viewed more sensual because she is more visually suitable, according to societies standards, whereas Jill is not.
Jill seems more playful and yes, sensual in the ways that u would desire, E.
although i see them both as beautiful and sensual in their own ways.
my brother adores Sade.
but we haven't really talked lately about any music...so i don't even know if he's heard any Jill Scott or not.
maybe he likes her as well.
u turned me onto her and i've come to like her a lot.
did u see where she hosted the Soul Train Lady of Music Awards?
she seems so sweet and innocent, but i bet she's a tiger in bed!

:eatout:

eclectica
2003-10-02, 03:32
Originally posted by nanook
did u see where she hosted the Soul Train Lady of Music Awards?
she seems so sweet and innocent, but i bet she's a tiger in bed!
I didn't see those awards. I rarely see TV.

Another sensual song I can think of is Floetry - Getting Late.

Dollar_Girl
2004-03-16, 13:11
i adore jill scott... there is a song she performed live and i fell in love with her, i think the song was called "he loves me" .... *sigh*